Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• acelechi15acelechi15 Woolloongabba
    Sana naman humabol din this week ang visa grant ko. May 27th ko pa yun nilodge.
  • PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    @acelechi15 - tagal na rin pala ng sayo.. I'm sure natraffic lang yan dahil sa baha, pag tila ng ulan nandyan na sa bahay mo ung docs :)

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

• rafesevelyn17rafesevelyn17 Iligan City
    Hay global health, nasan na clearance ko? :( September pa naman intake ko. Ilang araw na lang. :(
    Sinong SYD bound dito? Haha. Sana mameet ko kayo dun, wala kase akong kakilala. Maghahanap pa lang. :)
  • Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @rafesevelyn17 san ka sydney? Dun ako

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

May work kaya DIAC ngyon? Hehehehe

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@Siopao23 - NHSI nga yata wala eh.. di parin nag ee-mail :(

@rafesevelyn17 - Sydney rin po ako :)

VET - Subclass 572
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)

• bbgirlbbgirl Mandaluyong
    Stay safe everyone! @Siopao23 siguro naman wala? Ewan. Hehehe! :)

~ 573 SVP with 1 dependent ~

May 31 - applied online at University website
    June 17 - Uni sent a message that they approved 14 credits for prior learning.
    June 21 - Uni emailed: move my intake to Feb 2014.
    July 5 - Passed IELTS! Yipee. Emailed Uni my result.
    July 16 - Received conditional OFFER LETTER from Uni. :)
    July 19 - sent my TOR to Uni.
    July 22 - Uni received my TOR
    July 24 - received my UNCONDITIONAL OFFER.
    July 31 - paid tuition fees and received COE
    Sept 16 - lodged visa application 573 SVP with one dependent thru VIA
    Sept 17 - acknowledgement from embassy with medical request.
    Sept 18 - Medical Examination at NHSI
    Sept 24 - Medical forwarded to Embassy
    Oct 4 - Phone interview with CO.
    Oct 7 - Emailed immi asking for updates
    Oct 8 - Received email from immi stating application is under assessment.
    Oct 9 - Received text message from Air 21 and Embassy that my documents has been dispatched.
    Oct 9 - visa refusal! :(

Commit to the Lord everything you do. Then your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (NIRV)

The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become when you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for, and worth fighting for.

@siopao23 @pampanggasbest ngayon ko lang nabasa pareho pala kayo ng course at location kung sakali! Hehe. Sa Penrith ako, kayo? :)
    @PampangasBest Oo baka wala nga kasi sabi ng officemates ko baha daw sa makati dami na stranded. @bbgirl pagpahingahin muna lahat ng CO para fresh mga utak at masaya para igrant na lahat ng visa natin :-bd

@rafesevelyn17
    @siopao23 @pampanggasbest ngayon ko lang nabasa pareho pala kayo ng course at location kung sakali! Hehe. Sa Penrith ako, kayo? :)
    Sa oxford college sya kasi pinakamura na tuition fee. Pero sa deewhy ako naka base

@Siopao23 - akala ko pinakamura na ung sa Supreme Business College.

VET - Subclass 572

@PampangasBest Magkano dun? Kung ayaw mo ipost dito paki pm naman dude. Thanks

@Siopao23 korek!

Nga pala, sa mga nag pass na ng application niyo, may mga questions doon na hindi na applicable sa akin, do i have to write "N/A" or "Not applicable" or do I have to leave it blank na lang?

Oct 9 - Received text message from Air 21 and Embassy that my documents has been dispatched.

Commit to the Lord everything you do. Then your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (NIRV)

The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become when you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for, and worth fighting for.

@bbgirl N/A nilagay ko

Pero di ko alam kung binago ng agent ko. Kasi parang itype nila info ko dun sa application eh

edited August 2013
    I see. Thanks! :)

Kasalukuyan ko kasing inaayos ang application form ko. Ilalagay pa ba ang highschool information? o ung college information lang?

@bbgirl - college lang po nilagay ko.

VET - Subclass 572

@bbgirl college lang nilagay ko

amf... walang sumasagot sa NHSI... Malamang di sila pumasok. Grabe, pati sa bagyo affected mga timeline natin :(

https://sites.google.com/site/nationwidehealthsystemsinc/home/contact-information

VET - Subclass 572

@PampangasBest tagal na nga nyan. Malay mo bukas mag email na yan.

@Siopao23 magdilang anghel ka sana pre. :)

VET - Subclass 572

Maraming salamat sa mga answers sa question ko. :) Ginagawa ko lang productive ang araw ko dito sa loob ng bahay. :)

@bbgirl Oo tama yan. Para di masyado mag worry. Ako naman magreresign pa lang sa work kasi para may ginagawa pa ako. @PampangasBest walang anu man.msalamt din sa pag pm ng tuition fee mo

@Siopao23 ako di muna mag reresign hahahah. mahirap ang nag hihintay ng walang libangan :)

VET - Subclass 572

@PampangasBest kasi wala sa amin immediate resignation kaya indefinite sa akin pero tumatakbo na 30 days ko , so just incase sa 30th day ko wala pa visa pwede parin ako mag stay sa work until dumating visa tapos yun na last day ko. Ang worry ko oag dumating ng mas maaga. Anyway bahala na si God tutulungan nya na ako dun heheheheh O:-)

@Siopao23 - meron din samin 1 month notice.. kaso gagawan ko nalang ng paraan.. nasa 10 days rin kasi ung sick leave ko.. pero nakakaconsensya rin hahhaa.

VET - Subclass 572

• tenseakotenseako Brisbane
    @bbgirl haha! thank you! :)

Subclass 573 - SVP
    ELICOS for 12 weeks + BS Nursing
    ELICOS commencing on October 24, 2013

April 15 2013 - letter offer from QUT
    June 3, 2013 - paid tuition fee
    June 10, 2013 - accepted offer
    June 20, 2013 - eCOE given
    June 26, 2013 - visa lodge via IDP
    June 27, 2013 - visa lodgment confirmation text received
    July 2, 2013 - informed for medical
    July 3, 2013 - medicals done
    July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
    July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
    August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
    Augsut 16, 2013 - VISA GRANT! :D
    August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."

• tenseakotenseako Brisbane
    @lightsaber07 hi! what's your plan about sa plane ticket?

Subclass 573 - SVP
    ELICOS for 12 weeks + BS Nursing
    ELICOS commencing on October 24, 2013

April 15 2013 - letter offer from QUT
    June 3, 2013 - paid tuition fee
    June 10, 2013 - accepted offer
    June 20, 2013 - eCOE given
    June 26, 2013 - visa lodge via IDP
    June 27, 2013 - visa lodgment confirmation text received
    July 2, 2013 - informed for medical
    July 3, 2013 - medicals done
    July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
    July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
    August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
    Augsut 16, 2013 - VISA GRANT! :D
    August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."

• lightsaber07lightsaber07 Sydney
    @tenseako I have purchased a plane ticket already. One-way lang. Ikaw?

Subclass 573 - SVP
    Destination: Queensland
    Commencement: September 2013

12 July 2013 - Lodged Application via IDP Manila (w/o my CoE and CAAW)
    15 July 2013 - Received Acknowledgement from the Australian Embassy via Text Message
    17 July 2013 - Advice for Medical
    18 July 2013 - Medical at St. Luke's Extension Clinic
    24 July 2013 - Medical Uploaded (according to St. Luke's)
    26 July 2013 - Submitted CoE and CAAW to DIAC via email
    9 August 2013 - Emailed the Embassy to ask an update.
    12 August 2013 - Embassy replied that my application was being assess under Assessment Level 3. That I still need to wait for a total of 60 working days. Emailed them back and said that I should be under SVP / Streamlined Visa, at the same time, I also informed and email IDP Manila about the matter.
    14 August 2013 - Received their response. Said that they will try to finalize my visa in two weeks, still on the 3rd of September. And said that my application was reallocated under SVP.
    16 August 2013 - Received an email from the embassy and text message. Visa Grant!

My wait is finally over. Thanks God!