Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• trinketz_07trinketz_07 San Pablo City
    @chill_ice tama!!!!!!! Our grants are coming!!!!^_~
  • kulay17kulay17 Mandaluyong
    hello everyone anu po ba ussualy question sa interview? sched ko tom. kkaemail lng skin today.. thank you

applied for sub class 572

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @kulay17 May interview talaga? Bakit may ganun. Balitaan mo kami sa mga questions thanks

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@Siopao23

u iba po meron kc may dependent ako u partner ko sbing sister ko bka question regarding sa sponsor

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@kulay17 wat course mo,start and end dates,your purpose..those are some questions..that as per my mara...
    @kulay 17 student visa ka ba?if yes un na ung binigay ko because they just want to know if you are really a genuine student applicant...sabi ng ko yan....familuarize also yourself sa course descriptions and ung collefe or university mo..plus remember dun sa essay type question sa application?also familiarize yourself.i hope this could help you out.:)
  • chill_icechill_ice Davao City
    @kulay17 pano mo nlaman na may interview?

Sub class 573 - MBA - APIC - Sydney (October 24, 2013)

June 11 - application lodged
    June 17- recieved text msg from DIAC, my application has been received
    June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter
    June 28 - Underwent medical examination on NHSI
    July 5 - recieved email from NHSI that my medical result was sent to DIAC

Sept 6 medical uploaded to DIAC
    Sept 26- personal interview
    until now... waiting...

• i_am_ybbai_am_ybba Melbourne
    @danyan2001us hi.. San uni ng wife mo s melb? Pno pla un professional year aftr masters? S melb dn ako.. Pro s feb p.. Thanks
  • bbgirlbbgirl Mandaluyong
    question po: kapag nag lodge po ba kayo, sinusubmit na ang passport? nakita ko kasi photocopy lang....???

~ 573 SVP with 1 dependent ~

May 31 - applied online at University website
    June 17 - Uni sent a message that they approved 14 credits for prior learning.
    June 21 - Uni emailed: move my intake to Feb 2014.
    July 5 - Passed IELTS! Yipee. Emailed Uni my result.
    July 16 - Received conditional OFFER LETTER from Uni. :)
    July 19 - sent my TOR to Uni.
    July 22 - Uni received my TOR
    July 24 - received my UNCONDITIONAL OFFER.
    July 31 - paid tuition fees and received COE
    Sept 16 - lodged visa application 573 SVP with one dependent thru VIA
    Sept 17 - acknowledgement from embassy with medical request.
    Sept 18 - Medical Examination at NHSI
    Sept 24 - Medical forwarded to Embassy
    Oct 4 - Phone interview with CO.
    Oct 7 - Emailed immi asking for updates
    Oct 8 - Received email from immi stating application is under assessment.
    Oct 9 - Received text message from Air 21 and Embassy that my documents has been dispatched.
    Oct 9 - visa refusal! :(

Commit to the Lord everything you do. Then your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (NIRV)

The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become when you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for, and worth fighting for.

• iheartoziheartoz Sydney
    @bbgirl photocopy lang.
    @chill_ice
    nagemail n po u co ko

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@trinketz_07
    thank you big help po

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@kulay17 ako din kasi dati nasabihan n may interview pero until now wala naman tumawag sa akin.

June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter

until now... waiting...

@chill_ice
    ako po knina morning nagemail sched for tom. 10am nklgay p po kpag d dumating on time marefuse daw ang visa at d nainterview

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@iheartoz kung di isusubmit ang passport, saan mailalagay ang student visa naten?

Oct 9 - Received text message from Air 21 and Embassy that my documents has been dispatched.

Commit to the Lord everything you do. Then your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (NIRV)

The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become when you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for, and worth fighting for.

@iheartoz kung di isusubmit ang passport, saan mailalagay ang student visa naten?
    Yung visa letter na lang hindi sya i stamp sa passport

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@chill_ice
    ako po knina morning nagemail sched for tom. 10am nklgay p po kpag d dumating on time marefuse daw ang visa at d nainterview
    So hndi sya phone interview. Pupunta ka talaga sa embassy. Wow. Yung iba phone interview kasi. Balitaan mo kami

@Siopao23

opo pupunta tlga kabado na ako hu hu hu

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@kulay17 ahhh ppnta ka tlga dun..omg!!!good luck!!!btw bkt ka pinapapnta?and may mara ka ba?o ikaw lang ayos ng papers mo?
  • iheartoziheartoz Sydney
    Yung visa letter na lang hindi sya i stamp sa passport
    yup, tama si @Siopao23, @bbgirl.
  • CrazyAccountantCrazyAccountant Sydney
    madali lang po ba mg-apply? meron po ba keo issuggest na agent?

Chat with fellow Accountants using our own jargons in our crazy world... http://crazyaccountant.com/

@iheartoz and @Siopao23 salamat :)

Grants where are you?!!!!!!
    @Siopao23

opo pupunta tlga kabado na ako hu hu hu
    Kayang kaya mo yan! Makukuha mo yang visa mo dont worry.

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    @danyan2001us hi.. San uni ng wife mo s melb? Pno pla un professional year aftr masters? S melb dn ako.. Pro s feb p.. Thanks

Hello ybba,

ang wifey ko ay nasa University of Ballarat at ang campus nila sa melbourne ay nasa CBD or downtown melbourne....after sa masters mag apply na siya for 485 or graduate skilled visa at habang naghihintay sa result (processing will take 6 to 12 months), mag professional year muna siya to gain additional 5 points. Saang Uni ka ?

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

@CrazyAccountant

Hello,
    share ko lang yong experience namin ni mrs nong nag apply siya sa 573 niya siya lang ang nag process sa documents nya pero kung hindi ka pa kalmante mag process by yourself.....i can suggest one good agent (our former agent in 2010)...sa Cebu, if nasa Cebu ka....

primary applicant- wife

@chill_ice
    Shocks! Kaka-kaba naman yan. Anyway, kaya mo yan just be confident! Goodluck! Balitaan mo n lng kami bukas!

until now... waiting...

• guro_akoguro_ako Sydney
    @danyan2001us still in process pa yung papers namin, sa sydney kami ni hubby. sa feb pa intake ko.

@kulay17 I was also interviewed, but not by my co, in my case its the school. they emailed me first to confirm the number and time they will call me. i listed all the possible questions that they might asked of me. isulat mo yung mga sagot para may guide ka. phone interview ba or punta ka mismo sa embassy? if sa phone lang mas madali, kasi you can just read your guide. sample questions are:
    1. why australia
    2. why that course
    3. why that school
    4. career plan after course
    5. relationship with sponsor
    6. how and when to pay your sponsor
    7. if with kids, who will take of your kids etc.
    sa totoo lang i researched the answers using the internet, this link may help you
    http://www.vistawide.com/studyabroad/why_study_abroad.htm
    goodluck!
    @guro_ako

akala ko melbourne kayo ng mister mo dahil naghahanap kami ng makashare namin sa bahay....ang bayad kasi dito is 330$ per week more or less. ang sa amin kasi ngayon ay medyo maliit lang at nagbabayad kami n g 200$ per week...anyway good luck sa application nyo.....ano field ng mister mo? ako HR ako sa cebu pero dito ngayon nagwork ako sa isang factory.....

primary applicant- wife

• i_am_ybbai_am_ybba Melbourne
    @danyan2001us hello.. ahh may work experience n sya s pinas before sya mgmasters? s la trobe university ako, s cbd campus din ako..:)

s may cbd kayo nakahanap ng accomm? mahirap ba maghanap work dyan? hehe thanks kasama ko din un husband ko pagdating dya.. buti p kayo mkapag apply n ng 485 after.. kami baka post grad visa after mag masters. hndi kasi kasama s SOL un prev work exp ko and ni hubby..