Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Mga Naiinip, Mag-Post Kayo Dito!

Comments

• KurikongSaTumbongKurikongSaTumbong Sydney
    isang mayamang lalake na taga lunsod ang umakyat ng bundok kasama ang isang grupo ng nature trippers. biglang naramdaman niyang masakit ang tiyan nya. kaya nagmamadali siyang pumunta sa likod ng malaking puno para tumae.

pagkatapos niyang tumae, wala na ang grupong kasama niyang umakyat. sinubukan niyang hanapin subalit siya ay nawala sa makapal na gubat.

habang naglalakad ay napunta siya sa isang tribu ng mga ita...

MAYAMAN: magandang hapon po. tulongan nyo po ako. nawawala ako. paano po ba bumalik ng lunsod?

ITA: magandang hapon din. pwede ka namin samahan ka at ituro ang daan pero bukas na. malapit na kasi magdilim. dito ka na magpa-gabi

pumayag ang mayaman. habang nagpapahinga, napansin nya na ang tribu na ito ay puro lalake kaya nagtanong siya sa isa sa kanila...

MAYAMAN: brad, matanong ko lang noh... napansin ko puro kayo lalake, paanong ginagawa nyo kung nalilibugan kayo?

ITA: bukas ng umaga isasama ka namin sa ilog. papakita namin sayo

kinaumagahan, sinama siya ng mga ita sa ilog. nakita niya na may isang kalabaw na babae sa tabi ng ilog...

ITA: ayan... mauna ka na

medyo nandiri si mayaman pero ayaw naman niyang tanggihan kasi baka ma-insulto at pugutan siya ng ulo.

kaya kinantot niya ang kalabaw. matapos ang sampung minuto, kinalabit siya ng isang ita...

ITA: malapit ka na ba matapos?

MAYAMAN: oo

ITA: buti naman. kasi gagamitin namin yang kalabaw para makatawid ng ilog papunta sa mga babae ng tribu
    bwahahahaha!

Kurikong, kurikong...sa tumbong ay umusbong!

• JCsantosJCsantos Sydney
    Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary-
    General For Internal Oversight Services

To: Unpaid Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from Canada, after series of complaint from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia,Europe, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the high volume of fraudulent activities going that is on in these two nations.

For more information about me kindly click on the below link or copy and paste on your web browser.

Right now, as directed by UN secretary General named Ban Ki-Moon we are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Financial Crime Commission/agencies and we have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorized the Government of Nigeria to effect your overdue payment worth $10.5M only into your account without any delay as approved and instructed by CANADIAN government and UNITED NATIONS. But the only fee you will pay to receive your fund is the Notarization fee. Upon your request, I will tell you the amount and also send you the payment information you will use in sending the Notarization fee.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and Canadian Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

Note that I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message with your full name, full address,direct phone number so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. Once again, the only fee you will pay to receive your fund is the Notarization fee. Upon your request, I will tell you the amount and also send you the payment information you will use in sending the Notarization fee.

You can reach me with below information:

Email Address: ([email protected])

Sincerely yours,
    Ms. Carman L.Lapointe
    Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary

Meron pala akong 10M$ na pera sa NIgeria :D :D :D

Google for Everything !!!

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from Canada, after series of complaint from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia,Europe, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the high volume of fraudulent activities going that is on in these two nations.

For more information about me kindly click on the below link or copy and paste on your web browser.

Right now, as directed by UN secretary General named Ban Ki-Moon we are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Financial Crime Commission/agencies and we have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorized the Government of Nigeria to effect your overdue payment worth $10.5M only into your account without any delay as approved and instructed by CANADIAN government and UNITED NATIONS. But the only fee you will pay to receive your fund is the Notarization fee. Upon your request, I will tell you the amount and also send you the payment information you will use in sending the Notarization fee.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and Canadian Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

Note that I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message with your full name, full address,direct phone number so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. Once again, the only fee you will pay to receive your fund is the Notarization fee. Upon your request, I will tell you the amount and also send you the payment information you will use in sending the Notarization fee.

Sincerely yours,
    Ms. Carman L.Lapointe

Ang yaman mo pala!

• TotoyOZresidentTotoyOZresident Posts: 1,335Member, Moderator

Sincerely yours,
    Ms. Carman L.Lapointe

Ang yaman mo pala!
    Pahiram ng 1Million brad?

Quotes:
    "Wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others."
    'Success is when you finished what you have started."

If you’re looking for Church in Canberra ACT Australia and you want to fellowship with Christian Filipino Australian.
    Come and join us in Jesus Is Lord Church Canberra service every Sunday at 10:30AM to 12:30PM
    Where: 53 Georgina Crescent, Kaleen ACT 2617
    (Back of Kaleen Shopping Centre)
    For more information, please PM me or visit

http://jilcanberra.org.au

"To God be the glory"

Sampung tulog na lang New Caledonia na! Weeee!

Big time ka pala kurikong FIFO ka pala. Fly-in fly-out :D

Quotes:
    "Wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others."

If you’re looking for Church in Canberra ACT Australia and you want to fellowship with Christian Filipino Australian.
    Come and join us in Jesus Is Lord Church Canberra service every Sunday at 10:30AM to 12:30PM

"To God be the glory"

Hindi po! Magbabangka lang po papunta doon BIBO po. Bangka in bangka out huhuhu!

Hindi po! Magbabangka lang po papunta doon BIBO po. Bangka in bangka out huhuhu!

huhuhu buti ka pa - pa boat boat na lang huhuhu

Natatakot nga ako pabalik eh baka pigilan ako ni Jaymes Diaz - stop the boats daw diba? huhuhu!

Natatakot nga ako pabalik eh baka pigilan ako ni Jaymes Diaz - stop the boats daw diba? huhuhu!

huhuhu ingat ka baka mahuli ka huhuhuhu ....

pa picture ka sa camera a kung sakali huhuhuhuhu

huhuhu pa picture ako katabi ng mga pogi sa cruise huhuhu

Big time talaga si Kurikong pa cruise ship na lang :D

Quotes:

"To God be the glory"

Naku natapat pa sa Christmas party ng pinoy au ang pag cruise mo. Di mo na ba puede i cancel ang cruise ship trip mo? :D Ikaw pa naman ang inaabangan na makita namin. :D cge enjoy your cruise. :D

Quotes:

"To God be the glory"

Naku natapat pa sa Christmas party ng pinoy au ang pag cruise mo. Di mo na ba puede i cancel ang cruise ship trip mo? :D Ikaw pa naman ang inaabangan na makita namin. :D cge enjoy your cruise. :D
    Ay ganun ba me xmas party? Sayang. Dibale aattend naman si JC ata eh. Doble kagwapuhan nya compared sakin huhuhu!

BACK TO THE FUTURE:

Nung bata ka, feel na feel mo manigarilyo
    ng STICK-O..
    kumakaway ka pa nga tuwing may dadaang
    HELICOPTER..
    kapag may dadaang EROPLANO, tuwang-
    tuwa ka tapos sisigaw ka ng " BABYE, BABYE "
    naniniwala ka pag tinatakot kang lalabasan ng TREN yung sugat mo..
    akaLa mo DIBAYDIBAY, yun pala divided by..
    akala mo sinusundan ka ng BUWAN..
    kumakanta ka sa harap ng ELECTRICFAN..
    hinihintay mo maubos ung tubig sa tabo na nasa ulo mo..
    tinapay lang kinakain mo sa siopao kasi
    akala mo pusa ung palaman..

Haha

ngayong matanda ka na, napapangiti kana lang
    habang binabasa mo 'to kasi totoo

edited December 2013
    BACK TO THE FUTURE:

Nung bata ka, feel na feel mo manigarilyo
    ng STICK-O..
    kumakaway ka pa nga tuwing may dadaang
    HELICOPTER..
    kapag may dadaang EROPLANO, tuwang-
    tuwa ka tapos sisigaw ka ng " BABYE, BABYE "
    naniniwala ka pag tinatakot kang lalabasan ng TREN yung sugat mo..
    akaLa mo DIBAYDIBAY, yun pala divided by..
    akala mo sinusundan ka ng BUWAN..
    kumakanta ka sa harap ng ELECTRICFAN..
    hinihintay mo maubos ung tubig sa tabo na nasa ulo mo..
    tinapay lang kinakain mo sa siopao kasi
    akala mo pusa ung palaman..

Haha

ngayong matanda ka na, napapangiti kana lang
    habang binabasa mo 'to kasi totoo
    Ako po eh yung palaman lang ng siopao kinakain ko kasi po akala ko din pusa yun. Baboy pala huhuhu! Nalinlang ako!

My First Condom

I recall my first time with a condom. I was 14. I went in to buy a packet of condoms at Parchen's pharmacy. In those days it took a lot of guts to go in a store and ask for that kind of item because everyone in town knew me and there was no doubt the young lady (I think her name was Nola) knew what they were for.

She was working as an assistant behind the counter, and she could see that I was really embarrassed by the whole procedure. She handed me the package and asked if I knew how to wear one.

I honestly answered, 'No, not really.'

So she unwrapped the package, took one out and slipped it over her thumb. She cautioned me to make sure it was on tight and secure

I apparently still looked confused. So, she looked all around the store to see if it were empty. It was. 'Just a minute,' she said, and walked me into the back room, unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She unhooked her bra and laid it aside. 'Do these excite you?' She asked.

Well, I was so dumb-struck that all I could do was stand there with my mouth open and nod my head. She then said it was time to slip the condom on. As I was slipping it on, she dropped her skirt, removed her panties and lay down on a desk. 'Well, come on', she said, 'We don't have much time.'

So I climbed on her. It was so wonderful that, unfortunately, I could no longer hold back and KAPOW, I was done within a few moments.

She looked at me with a bit of a frown. 'Did you put that condom on?' she asked. I said, 'sure did,' and held up my thumb to show her.

Then she beat the shit out of me....

My First Condom

I recall my first time with a condom. I was 14. I went in to buy a packet of condoms at Parchen's pharmacy. In those days it took a lot of guts to go in a store and ask for that kind of item because everyone in town knew me and there was no doubt the young lady (I think her name was Nola) knew what they were for.

She was working as an assistant behind the counter, and she could see that I was really embarrassed by the whole procedure. She handed me the package and asked if I knew how to wear one.

I honestly answered, 'No, not really.'

So she unwrapped the package, took one out and slipped it over her thumb. She cautioned me to make sure it was on tight and secure

I apparently still looked confused. So, she looked all around the store to see if it were empty. It was. 'Just a minute,' she said, and walked me into the back room, unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She unhooked her bra and laid it aside. 'Do these excite you?' She asked.

Well, I was so dumb-struck that all I could do was stand there with my mouth open and nod my head. She then said it was time to slip the condom on. As I was slipping it on, she dropped her skirt, removed her panties and lay down on a desk. 'Well, come on', she said, 'We don't have much time.'

So I climbed on her. It was so wonderful that, unfortunately, I could no longer hold back and KAPOW, I was done within a few moments.

She looked at me with a bit of a frown. 'Did you put that condom on?' she asked. I said, 'sure did,' and held up my thumb to show her.

Then she beat the shit out of me....
    Kaya siguro nabuntis si Inday ano Kuya JC?

kelan kaya ako yayaman huhuhuhuhuhuhu

Bilhin mo na lang etong lotto ticket ko baka manalo mamyang gabi. Bilhin mo na lang ng $200. $21 lang bili ko pero milyon naman katumbas nito pag nanalo kaya mura na yung $200.

Bilhin mo na lang etong lotto ticket ko baka manalo mamyang gabi. Bilhin mo na lang ng $200. $21 lang bili ko pero milyon naman katumbas nito pag nanalo kaya mura na yung $200.
    sariwa ba yan huhuhuhuh ... mgkano isang kilo huhuhuhu

sariwa ba yan huhuhuhuh ... mgkano isang kilo huhuhuhu

medyo sariwa naman - inipit ko sa loob ng brief ko para di manakaw huhuhu!

kakainip !

hikab huhuhuhuhu .... show stopper ang aking issue hhuhuhuhuhuhu

excited na ako sa pasko!!

Malapit ba bertday ni Santa Claus yehey!

sana pasko na :D :D :D

• cchamylcchamyl Brisbane
    hayy... ano ba talaga dapat style ng resume... ano ba yang aussie style na yan... puro rejection letters natatanggap ko... :(

Skilled Migration (261112 Systems Analyst)

November 20, 2013 - Visa Grant (IED: July 22, 2014)
    April 19, 2014 - Arrived in Melbourne
    May 2, 2014 - Job offer
    May 7, 2014 - First day of work

It is only through GOD that we can achieve success..

• stolich18stolich18 Sydney
    @cchamyl tiyaga lang tlga. Don't give up! Sa simula puro rejections/deadma tlga... Bsta continue to pray and have a positive attitude towards it. :)

261313 (Software Engineer)

Feb.15.2012 - started working on ACS requirements
    Mar.02.2012 - submitted online ACS application and sent documents to ACS via Fedex
    Mar.05.2012 - ACS acknowledged actual documents
    Mar.21.2012 - ACS finalised assessment: Suitable
    Mar.31.2012 - IELTS exam with BC
    Apr.13.2012 - IELTS Results (L:8.5 R:7 W: 7 S: 8 OB: 7.5) Thank you LORD!
    Apr.14.2012 - Lodged 175 Online Application
    Apr.20.2012 - Completed Online Attachments
    May.24.2012 - "Application being processed further"
    May.29.2012 - CO Assigned :-)
    Jun.07.2012 - Uploaded NBI Clearance
    Jun.13.2012 - Medical/Health Requirements Finalised
    Jun.14.2012 - VISA GRANT! Thank you, LORD! :-)
    Jun.07.2013 - Initial Entry Date Deadline
    Apr.28.2013 - Initial Entry (Sydney)
    Jun.28.2013 - Verbal Job Offer (Melbourne)
    Jul.08.2013 - First day of Work and first day of child care for my son (Melbourne)
    Aug.21.2013 - First day of Work in Sydney

"Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom." Psalm 145:3

hayy... ano ba talaga dapat style ng resume... ano ba yang aussie style na yan... puro rejection letters natatanggap ko... :(
    Hi, everytime mag-apply ka at mag send ka ng resume ay as much as possible may similar na words na nakalagay sa iyong resume sa mga nakalagay sa jobs ads especially sa "qualification". Mayrun scanner program ang job agency site sa bawat send ng resume. Doon sinasala ang bawat resume. Kung halimbawa maraming match na words sa nakalgay sa ads makaka receive ka ng automatic reply na rereviewhin ang resume mo. Staka pa lang titingnan personally ng Agent yung resume mo kung match ang qualification mo sa kailangan ng client nila o employer. Tyaga tyaga lang kaibigan apply ka ng apply at mag research ng husto kung paano ma improve ang resume at anung strategy para matangap sa work. Lahat naman na bagong migrant dumaan din sa situasyon mo. Goodluck and God bless. cheers :D

Quotes:

"To God be the glory"