Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Engineers Australia Skills Assessment

Comments

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator
    edited August 2020

@haringkingking said:

@icomanman said:

@MumVeng said:
    Got some answers...

Nice! Galing naman ni @MumVeng. At least this tells us something. We can now understand why optional talaga ang RSEA. Maraming Salamat sa inyo. :smiley: Also to you @haringkingking. All the best sa atin!

All the best din @icomanman! Good luck sa ating lahat! :wink:

Yes, definitely optional. I believe this is also clear when you read the MSA guideline but as the legislation says, they first take into account the opinion of the assessing authority. In the absence of such, they will refer to the ANZCO code and documents provided by the applicant. The issue is there may still be a grey area if work experience is not formally assessed. Hence the applicant must make sure to provide the right and accurate evidences or risk the possibility of over claiming points which could lead to visa being refused. Unlike if one has done the RSEA, it’s more straightforward for everyone given the fact that the applicant is certain about the points he/she is claiming and the assessing officer would likely not question the opinion of the authorised assessing body vs the claim of the applicant.

As an agent, I don’t gain anything from recommending clients to do the RSE, in fact it’s actually added work for us given we have to check if client complied with the RSEA requirements. Nevertheless, I would still highly recommend to have this done to be on the safe side because I know it will strengthen the case for my clients...otherwise, would have just advised clients to save their money on this process.

silverbulletMumVengbaiken
  • Captain_ACaptain_A AUSTRALIA

@icomanman said:
    Saka kung titingnan mo kasi, mukhang mas maluwag yung requirements from DHA compared sa EA (the reason why I'm asking for those who did not undergo RSEA):

this is possible

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 Apr '16 EA CDR Skills Assessment submitted
    26 Apr '16 EA Skills Assessment Positive Outcome
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    07 May '16 PTE- A Results & Submitted EOI
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

Believe you can... and you're halfway there.... - Roosevelt

@icomanman said:

@MumVeng said:
    Got some answers...

Nice! Galing naman ni @MumVeng. At least this tells us something. We can now understand why optional talaga ang RSEA. Maraming Salamat sa inyo. :smiley: Also to you @haringkingking. All the best sa atin!

nice. good news yan

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

@lourene said:
    hello question lang.. meron po ba dito currently experiencing na more than 2 months result ng EA assessment?

thats possible lalo't pandemic. i think you can email them to follow up

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

• haringkingkingharingkingking Adelaide

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@haringkingking said:

@icomanman said:

@MumVeng said:
    Got some answers...

Yes, definitely optional. I believe this is also clear when you read the MSA guideline but as the legislation says, they first take into account the opinion of the assessing authority. In the absence of such, they will refer to the ANZCO code and documents provided by the applicant. The issue is there may still be a grey area if work experience is not formally assessed. Hence the applicant must make sure to provide the right and accurate evidences or risk the possibility of over claiming points which could lead to visa being refused. Unlike if one has done the RSEA, it’s more straightforward for everyone given the fact that the applicant is certain about the points he/she is claiming and the assessing officer would likely not question the opinion of the authorised assessing body vs the claim of the applicant.

As an agent, I don’t gain anything from recommending clients to do the RSE, in fact it’s actually added work for us given we have to check if client complied with the RSEA requirements. Nevertheless, I would still highly recommend to have this done to be on the safe side because I know it will strengthen the case for my clients...otherwise, would have just advised clients to save their money on this process.

@icomanman actually did an RSEA, clinarify niya. I think ang concern niya talaga is wala siya nung "RIGHT AND ACCURATE EVIDENCE" nung isang work experience niya, which is a big NO-NO kaya di na-claim 'yung other 3 years work experience niya. So iniisip niya ngayon kung makakalusot ba sa DHA later on kapag nag-file na siya ng EOI and mabigyan ng ITA.

But still, dapat magkaroon siya nung necessary document na hinahanap ni EA which is the DETAILED DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES nung isang work experience niya. :)

@haringkingking said:

@icomanman actually did an RSEA, clinarify niya. I think ang concern niya talaga is wala siya nung "RIGHT AND ACCURATE EVIDENCE" nung isang work experience niya, which is a big NO-NO kaya di na-claim 'yung other 3 years work experience niya. So iniisip niya ngayon kung makakalusot ba sa DHA later on kapag nag-file na siya ng EOI and mabigyan ng ITA.

But still, dapat magkaroon siya nung necessary document na hinahanap ni EA which is the DETAILED DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES nung isang work experience niya. :)

all the best @icomanman

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

@haringkingking said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@haringkingking said:

@icomanman said:

@MumVeng said:
    Got some answers...

@MumVeng asked for my thoughts about RSEA hence I got looped into this topic. Based on what you mentioned, all the more @icomanman shouldn’t risk it. DHA will ask the same documents as what EA would ask. It will definitely be a big mistake to claim work when no supporting evidence cannot be presented. No one can have this mentality “Baka makalusot” when it comes to dealing with DHA. Otherwise you risk wasting A$4045 or more on visa application fee. Everything must be backed up with evidences. All black and white, no grey areas when law/legislation is involved.

silverbulletbaikenericson29

@Captain_A said:

@icomanman said:
    Saka kung titingnan mo kasi, mukhang mas maluwag yung requirements from DHA compared sa EA (the reason why I'm asking for those who did not undergo RSEA):

this is possible

Never under

@icomanman said:

@GreyM sa akin, I asked for letter of reference, including list ng duties. Yung iba nagtanong, kako mag papa assess ako sa EA. Yung iba naman hindi. Yung isa naman former supervisor ko member na ng EA; sa kanya yung pinaka smooth.

@icomanman im just curious why you would think mas maluwag yung requirements ng DHA? We’ve handled x amount of cases and we would not have noticed such nor dare to assume that that is the case.

baiken
  • MumVengMumVeng NSW

@haringkingking said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@haringkingking said:

@icomanman said:

@MumVeng said:
    Got some answers...

If we read the MSA closely, what he's missing is any document showing his duties and responsibilities. In Option 1, it needs to be a separate document. In Option 2, they ask for it in the form of a Job Offer Letter. If this is missing, the requirements are considered INCOMPLETE and therefore, EA cannot assess it. This is important to note so that others will not have the same mistake. He did not have the complete requirements, not wrong or inaccurate evidence or the assessor is doubting his work experience. REQUIREMENTS were incomplete. This is a simple and straightforward mistake, very much avoidable if we read the MSA carefully and follow the instructions.

There's a risk when we look for similar cases in a forum and think that, " Si ganito nga nakakuha ng visa so ako din siguro kasi pareho lang naman kami." We tend to copy what they're doing without clear understanding of the policy. BTW, these policies are constantly changing so be very careful. It's always best to read the updated ones. Read them closely and follow them. EA especially is very CLEAR with its standards and processes.

It's an option to not ask for a review because DHA might use the clause in the policy that I posted here in favor of @icomanman . The keyword here is MIGHT. If I were a migration officer, I would be on the safe side of following EA. It would make my job easier and my decision will be safer and smoother. There is nil to barely any benefit for the migration officer to award the remaining +5 pts. It's just extra work and these people are really busy.

If I was your visa agent @icomanman , I would not say let's just wait for what DHA has to say. That means they're not doing their job of making this visa application easy for you! Not hating, just being honest. I would say, the safest thing for you is to do an informal review and this time, provide complete requirements. A different opinion from DHA is probably but slim.

haringkingkingbaiken

ANZCO 233311 ELECTRICAL ENGINEER

TOTAL POINTS: 55/60
    (Age:30 | Education: 15 | English: 10 (Preparing for PTE to get 20) | Experience: 0)

edited August 2020

@MumVeng said:

@haringkingking said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@haringkingking said:

@icomanman said:

@MumVeng said:
    Got some answers...

If we read the MSA closely, what he's missing is any document showing his duties and responsibilities. In Option 1, it needs to be a separate document. In Option 2, they ask for it in the form of a Job Offer Letter. If this is missing, the requirements are considered INCOMPLETE and therefore, EA cannot assess it. This is important to note so that others will not have the same mistake. He did not have the complete requirements, not wrong or inaccurate evidence or the assessor is doubting his work experience. REQUIREMENTS were incomplete. This is a simple and straightforward mistake, very much avoidable if we read the MSA carefully and follow the instructions.

There's a risk when we look for similar cases in a forum and think that, " Si ganito nga nakakuha ng visa so ako din siguro kasi pareho lang naman kami." We tend to copy what they're doing without clear understanding of the policy. BTW, these policies are constantly changing so be very careful. It's always best to read the updated ones. Read them closely and follow them. EA especially is very CLEAR with its standards and processes.

It's an option to not ask for a review because DHA might use the clause in the policy that I posted here in favor of @icomanman . The keyword here is MIGHT. If I were a migration officer, I would be on the safe side of following EA. It would make my job easier and my decision will be safer and smoother. There is nil to barely any benefit for the migration officer to award the remaining +5 pts. It's just extra work and these people are really busy.

If I was your visa agent @icomanman , I would not say let's just wait for what DHA has to say. That means they're not doing their job of making this visa application easy for you! Not hating, just being honest. I would say, the safest thing for you is to do an informal review and this time, provide complete requirements. A different opinion from DHA is probably but slim.

The policy you’re referring to is the actually legislation. I’m actually surprised where you got this as this isn’t normally available to non agents. Just to correct on what you said that DHA MIGHT use it, this is actually SOP.

I always tell my staff that the biggest mistake we can do for our clients is to assume that the documents they are presenting are fine. Everything must be backed up with accurate evidences and if in doubt to always refer back to the guidelines/requirements/legislation or even ask the skills assessing authority for clarification so we have something in writing as evidence in case there might be issues with the outcome. Everything must be backed up by evidences. If you have them then you can easily argue otherwise you lose the opportunity to defend your case

baiken
  • MumVengMumVeng NSW

Still not well-versed with the terminologies Ms. Rhea. I'm studying cases and planning to take up Migration Law next year hopefully so I always try to look for what's stated officially as primary source.

silverbullet_sebodemachobaiken

(Age:30 | Education: 15 | English: 10 (Preparing for PTE to get 20) | Experience: 0)

@MumVeng said:
    Still not well-versed with the terminologies Ms. Rhea. I'm studying cases and planning to take up Migration Law next year hopefully so I always try to look for what's stated officially as primary source.

Oh good luck with your study plans....Reminds me of my journey, I heard it’s much longer and harder process now to get qualified. Let me know if you have questions later 😉

baiken
  • icomanmanicomanman Manila

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Captain_A said:

@icomanman said:

this is possible

Never under

@icomanman said:

@GreyM sa akin, I asked for letter of reference, including list ng duties. Yung iba nagtanong, kako mag papa assess ako sa EA. Yung iba naman hindi. Yung isa naman former supervisor ko member na ng EA; sa kanya yung pinaka smooth.

@icomanman im just curious why you would think mas maluwag yung requirements ng DHA? We’ve handled x amount of cases and we would not have noticed such nor dare to assume that that is the case.

Thanks po @RheaMARN1171933 . i actually sent you a pm last 17 of August.

Anyway, if the information on the screenshot above is complete, then it seems to me na mas maluwag sila in terms of interpreting the employment experience. Say, I can prove that I worked in the same ANZSCO code and such work experience is consistent with the "career progression", I deem to have met the requirements. With the absence of an opinion from an assessing authority, the immigration officer may not be that privy of what actually the job/role entails (hence they refer to RSEA).

Now, to discuss whether or not maluwag si DHA is moot, I supposed.

But, since you mentioned you handled x number of cases, and I presume those are not limited to engineers, would you mind to share what types of documents you require from your clients to present, as evidences of their employement experience? That is, in the absence of an assessment from a relevant authority.

And for those who did not seek assistance from agents, ano po mga pinasa ninyong evidence ng employment?

Maraming Salamat po

@haringkingking said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@haringkingking said:

@icomanman said:

@MumVeng said:
    Got some answers...

I just like to point out this comment.

I never said na iniisip ko kung makaka lusot. This insinuates that I'm onto something "fishy". I said, the DHA might have a different opinion.

If you read the MSA manual and that screenshot from DHA website, you'd also be inclined to think that that could be the case. Plus, the fact that there are a number of cases, engineers in particular, that did not opt for RSEA but were able to successfully applied and got approved. Hence, I asked previously about these cases.

So again, ano po iyong mga documents na ipinasa nyo?

@icomanman said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Captain_A said:

@icomanman said:

this is possible

Never under

@icomanman said:

Anyway, if the information on the screenshot above is complete, then it seems to me na mas maluwag sila in terms of interpreting the employment experience. Say, I can prove that I worked in the same ANZSCO code and such work experience is consistent with the "career progression", I deem to have met the requirements. With the absence of an opinion from an assessing authority, the immigration officer may not be that privy of what actually the job/role entails (hence they refer to RSEA).

But, since you mentioned you handled x number of cases, and I presume those are not limited to engineers, would you mind to share what types of documents you require from your clients to present, as evidences of their employement experience? That is, in the absence of an assessment from a relevant authority.

And for those who did not seek assistance from agents, ano po mga pinasa ninyong evidence ng employment?

Maraming Salamat po

Employment reference letter or stat dec there’s is no alternative for these two. If you don’t have this then you can’t claim.

Both assessing authority and immigration base their assessment on ANZSCO code. The assessing authority will make their opinion based on the immigration standards so to say that one is more lenient than the other is definitely the wrong approach.

All the best.

baiken

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@icomanman said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Captain_A said:

@icomanman said:

this is possible

Never under

@icomanman said:

Maraming Salamat po

Employment reference letter or stat dec there’s is no alternative for these two. If you don’t have this then you can’t claim.

Both assessing authority and immigration base their assessment on ANZSCO code. The assessing authority will make their opinion based on the immigration standards so to say that one is more lenient than the other is definitely the wrong approach.

All the best.

Thanks @RheaMARN1171933 .

Can you share more details regarding the Employment Reference letter?

Yan po kasi yung reason kaya ako nalilito; and also why I think the DHA might have a different opinion. Meron akong employment reference letter for that period. Nandoon yung Title/role, period and conditions of employment. However, hindi nakalagay yung "List of at least 5 duties/responsibilities" na hinihingi ng EA. Instead, sabi ng former supervisor ko doon sa letter, pwede syang kontakin if there are any further questions. So hindi ko na mai push ngayon na paki lagay naman po yung List, sa kanya.

• haringkingkingharingkingking Adelaide

@icomanman said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@icomanman said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Captain_A said:

@icomanman said:

this is possible

Never under

@icomanman said:

Maraming Salamat po

All the best.

Yan po kasi yung reason kaya ako nalilito; and also why I think the DHA might have a different opinion. Meron akong employment reference letter for that period. Nandoon yung Title/role, period and conditions of employment. However, hindi nakalagay yung "List of at least 5 duties/responsibilities" na hinihingi ng EA. Instead, sabi ng former supervisor ko doon sa letter, pwede syang kontakin if there are any further questions. So hindi ko na mai push ngayon na paki lagay naman po yung List, sa kanya.

I think very clear sa booklet 'yung requirements for assessing relevant work experience.

Reference letter with your job description/specific na ginagawa mo sa work, either nasa COE mo or sa Job Offer Letter mo. Critical talaga 'yun kasi 'yun lang naman talaga magiging basis nila kung 'yung ginagawa mo sa work mo na you're claiming is relevant sa nominated occupation mo.

Sabi rin sa MSA booklet, your Relevant Skilled Employment will not be recognized unless you submit ALL required documents.

If I were you, kakausapin ko na 'yung former supervisor mo or HR niyo dun para makakuha ng detailed COE. Sayang din 5pts lalo ngayon na medyo hirap na sa invitations. Then you can do your next step (RSEA again?).

But if di ka makakuha nun, I guess don't claim for it sa EOI.

All the best. Good luck!

MumVengbaiken

Thanks for your reply @haringkingking.

Yes, MSA is straightforward and clear. If you've been following for a while, you'll understand that I'm done with all that. And obviously, I've read everything from the MSA even before I submitted the application.

I've already talked to my former supervisor multiple times and ayun nga ang sagot nya. In fact nagbigay na ko ng draft before. Sabi lang nya, he's 'happy with what he has written" and pwede nga syang kontakin. Kung may ibang option naman dito sa part nato, ay nagawa ko na. Mas madali naman makipag usap sa tao. Saka hindi naman tayo mga bata dito, aware naman ako na seryoso ang bagay ito hence nagbabasa ako ng mabuti and tried to exhaust possible options.

I'm specifically asking @RheaMARN1171933 re sa side ng DHA since sinabi nya na marami na sya na handle na cases; na kung anong klaseng Employment Reference Letter ang binibigay sa DHA. Kasi nga unlike sa EA, wala ako makita specific na guidelines. Also para doon sa mga hindi nag RSEA.

Additional note, yung isang career episode ko ay based doon sa experience na hindi na consider.

Finally, the reason I'm looking for that 5pts is, that could help me to get 90pts.

I asked an agent sabi ko nga, amd it seems he's not willing to help. I was also asking @RheaMARN1171933 because if sinabi nyang pwede nya ko matulungan I could have engaged her services.

edited August 2020

@icomanman said:

Yes, MSA is straightforward and clear. If you've been following for a while, you'll understand that I'm done with all that. And obviously, I've read everything from the MSA even before I submitted the application.

I've already talked to my former supervisor multiple times and ayun nga ang sagot nya. In fact nagbigay na ko ng draft before. Sabi lang nya, he's 'happy with what he has written" and pwede nga syang kontakin. Kung may ibang option naman dito sa part nato, ay nagawa ko na. Mas madali naman makipag usap sa tao. Saka hindi naman tayo mga bata dito, aware naman ako na seryoso ang bagay ito hence nagbabasa ako ng mabuti and tried to exhaust possible options.

I'm specifically asking @RheaMARN1171933 re sa side ng DHA since sinabi nya na marami na sya na handle na cases; na kung anong klaseng Employment Reference Letter ang binibigay sa DHA. Kasi nga unlike sa EA, wala ako makita specific na guidelines. Also para doon sa mga hindi nag RSEA.

Additional note, yung isang career episode ko ay based doon sa experience na hindi na consider.

Finally, the reason I'm looking for that 5pts is, that could help me to get 90pts.

I asked an agent sabi ko nga, amd it seems he's not willing to help. I was also asking @RheaMARN1171933 because if sinabi nyang pwede nya ko matulungan I could have engaged her services.

@icomanman said:

I do not provide specific advice over a forum @icomanman you are already asking information that requires my intellectual property and time to analyse your case. The answer is very clear and I have already addressed your question several times - people here are already trying to assist you. @haringkingking patiently addressed your last query and I cannot disagree to what he replied. As mentioned DHA will require same evidences you have provided during skills assessment if you want to be more specific than this, I suggest you contact my office or any agent and book an appointment for our professional time. You are asking more than what I can professionally provide freely (based on my time and restrictions) on this forum. As an engineer and a professional yourself I’m sure you would understand. I don’t need to comment further as I’ve already explained things from an agent perspective.

I made reference to our x amount of submissions to DHA to emphasise a point and not to promote myself because you mentioned about DHA being more lenient which I do not agree. All my clients regardless of occupation have done work assessment so if you are going to come to me for professional guidance, I have already said my piece on this forum - that I strongly recommend RSEA. I cannot advice you on the letter content for DHA since I do not support the approach that you’re thinking of doing. Hence, I would have declined to assist you if you’re not going back to EA. Note, I’m saying this based on the generic facts provided here. Difficult to assess when one can’t see documents which warrants my professional time. Best to ask a different agent and maybe they could provide advice and support to what you are planning to do.

All the best to what you decide to do. If you back read what people are saying, it all sums up - at your own risk if you want to pursue things.

People here have said their piece and it seems the topic is going on circles. The query has been addressed several times so best to wrap up this topic.

baiken

Right.

Thank you so much for your time. I completely understand.

I think that's all there is.

Cheers people.

• MumVengMumVeng NSW

I guess the best take-away from this case po is that documents stating our job description/duties and responsibilities are VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT for our application. Para po sa mga mag-apply in the future, let's make sure we have this document. :)

baiken

@MumVeng said:
    I guess the best take-away from this case po is that documents stating our job description/duties and responsibilities are VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT for our application. Para po sa mga mag-apply in the future, let's make sure we have this document. :)

The best take away is if one wants peace of mind then best to do RSEA, claim work experience on what was assessed if one wants to add work not assessed by RSEA then at your own risk. No one is saying it can’t be done but be mindful of the risk of over claiming points. It’s not rocket science, if one wants to be on the safe side then best to formally get the assessment unfortunately, you would have to spend money. Kung gustong makatipid, then you need to weigh on the risks in the end. Yes, one can refer to this forum as guidance only because nothing in here can be taken as formal advice.

Let’s end this topic na.

MumVengbaiken

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@MumVeng said:

The best take away is if one wants peace of mind then best to do RSEA, claim work experience on what was assessed if one wants to add work not assessed by RSEA then at your own risk. No one is saying it can’t be done but be mindful of the risk of over claiming points. It’s not rocket science, if one wants to be on the safe side then best to formally get the assessment unfortunately, you would have to spend money. Kung gustong makatipid, then you need to weigh on the risks in the end. Yes, one can refer to this forum as guidance only because nothing in here can be taken as formal advice.

Let’s end this topic na.

I agree

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

@haringkingking said:

I think very clear sa booklet 'yung requirements for assessing relevant work experience.

Reference letter with your job description/specific na ginagawa mo sa work, either nasa COE mo or sa Job Offer Letter mo. Critical talaga 'yun kasi 'yun lang naman talaga magiging basis nila kung 'yung ginagawa mo sa work mo na you're claiming is relevant sa nominated occupation mo.

Sabi rin sa MSA booklet, your Relevant Skilled Employment will not be recognized unless you submit ALL required documents.

If I were you, kakausapin ko na 'yung former supervisor mo or HR niyo dun para makakuha ng detailed COE. Sayang din 5pts lalo ngayon na medyo hirap na sa invitations. Then you can do your next step (RSEA again?).

All the best. Good luck!

tama

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

• jakibantilesjakibantiles Sydney

@GreyM said:
    Magandang umaga. Natapos ko na ang dalawang career episodes ko. Isa nlng. Nakikisuyo pa ako sa dati kong katrabaho na hanapin at piktyuran ang documents para magawa ko na din. Question lang po, pano niyo inapproach ang present supervisor/manager niyo sa pagpapapirma ng referral letter/coe? Were you honest about why you need it? Thanks

Hello po. Since naka address po sa EA yung employment endorsement, naging honest ako na magpapa assess talaga ako. Na there's a possibility na tawagan pa siya, kahit rare naman. TRY lang kako kasi gusto na umalis ni hubs sa trabaho (ako rin excuse ni hubs nung nagpapirma sya). Sinabi ko rin na sa edad naming to, gusto na namin magbuild ng family, which is malabo dito sa SG. Medyo mahirap kapain ang Singaporeans kaya medyo nag-iingat. Sinabi ko na lang na don't worry, medyo matagal pa naman yan, 2-3yrs ang processing (pre-covid pa to) so you can say longer than that if you need po. Sa manager ko ako nagpapirma kasi tingin ko magiging supportive sya, baka kasi pag sa HR hindi umubra eh, baka iangat sa higher positions, syempre ayaw mo muna magcause ng commotion baka feeling nila aalis ka na agad hehe Medyo nakakakaba po yan kasi ayaw natin magkaron ng effect sa current job natin. Assure nyo na lang po sila na hindi kayo aalis agad (kahit gusto nating ASAP na) hehehe God bless po!

MumVengbaikensureball5

ANZSCO 233512 | Mechanical Engineer | Age: 30, Education: 15, Work Experience: 10, PTE: 20, Spouse: 10, CCL: 5 | State Nom: 5 (NSW)

Lodged Visa 482 | 17 Mar 2020 | Granted 24 Sep 2020 while Offshore
    Travel Exemption | DOA: 08 Oct 2020 | Approved: 12 Oct 2020

Lodged EOI: Visa 190/95pts NSW
    DOE: 23 Dec 2020
    Pre-Invite: 10 June 2021
    ITA: 18 June 2021
    Visa Lodge: 05 Aug 2021
    Medical: 31 Jan 2022
    Visa Grant: 20 Apr 2022

• tigerlancetigerlance Philippines

@icomanman said:

@haringkingking said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@haringkingking said:

@icomanman said:

@MumVeng said:
    Got some answers...

I just like to point out this comment.

I never said na iniisip ko kung makaka lusot. This insinuates that I'm onto something "fishy". I said, the DHA might have a different opinion.

If you read the MSA manual and that screenshot from DHA website, you'd also be inclined to think that that could be the case. Plus, the fact that there are a number of cases, engineers in particular, that did not opt for RSEA but were able to successfully applied and got approved. Hence, I asked previously about these cases.

So again, ano po iyong mga documents na ipinasa nyo?

same with DHA and EA
    a) Duties and Responsibilities. I created my own. based on the needed requirement by EA like number of hours, number of days in a week, duties and responsibilities, etc. In the Philippines, your Job description is not always the same on the actual task you performed. I prepared the actual task that I performed which is very long about 5 pages because I step up in the company ladder. (Reference letter)
    b) SSS Contribution Signed by SSS Branch Manager
    c) Phil Health Contributions/Income Tas

@haringkingking said:

@icomanman said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@icomanman said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Captain_A said:

@icomanman said:

this is possible

Never under

@icomanman said:

Maraming Salamat po

All the best.

All the best. Good luck!

19/04/2011 IELTS Competent L:7.0, R: 7.5, W: 6.0, S: 6.0, OBS: 6.5
    27/03/2018 PTE Proficient L:73, R: 70, W: 73, S: 78, OBS: 71
    07/07/2018 Received Passport (10 years expiry)
    08/08/2018 Received Driver's Licence 5 years
    09/10/2018 0600H EA Queued for Assessment
    29/10/2018 0530H Assessment in Progress
    29/10/2018 1200H Outcome Received (Positive)
    16/11/2019 1326H EOI Lodged 491 Family Sponsored 90 pts.
    28/11/2019 NBI Application. (HIT)
    09/12/2019 NBI Clearance Claimed at NBI Ermita for Faster processing
    09/01/2020 2100H ITA 491
    14/01/2020 Received Sponsorship Documents
    20/01/2020 Payroll Statement of Account
    27/01/2020 E medical at Nationwide Baguio
    28/01/2020 E medical No Action Required. Nationwide Submitted to DHA
    29/01/2020 Received Current Payslip
    02/02/2020 SSS Inquiry System
    07/02/2020 Reference Letter Current
    07/02/2020 Provident Fund Update
    10/02/2020 Polio Vaccination Certificate
    12/02/2020 BIR Form 2316 updated to 2019
    15/02/2020 Lodgment of Visa. Frontloaded all Docs including Form 80, 1221, 1281, medicals as per guidelines
    18/02/2020 Form 1023
    07/05/2020 CO allocated
    27/10/2020 Direct Grant. No CO Contact.
    19/05/2022 The Big Move

• tigerlancetigerlance Philippines

Mas mahirap yung Option 2 kaysa Option 1 regarding Job offer letter with detailed job descriptions

Sa Pilipinas kasi maraming pinapagawa outside sa job description para makatipid ng manpower. Aminin man natin o hindi, ganun talaga sa Pilipinas.

Ang ginawa ko, gumawa ako ng listahan ng ginagawa ko sa work, more than 5 talaga kasi yun naman ang totoo . Sinunod ko yung lahat ng kailangan nila except yung pay rate kasi sobrang haba na ang reference letter ko saka every year or kung misan 3 times a year nagbabago ang sweldo ko. So sinupotahan ko nalang ng sss, provident fund, bir form 2316, and bank statement (Ang mahal nito gumastos ako ng almost 1k dahil marami ang prinint.

19/04/2011 IELTS Competent L:7.0, R: 7.5, W: 6.0, S: 6.0, OBS: 6.5
    27/03/2018 PTE Proficient L:73, R: 70, W: 73, S: 78, OBS: 71
    07/07/2018 Received Passport (10 years expiry)
    08/08/2018 Received Driver's Licence 5 years
    09/10/2018 0600H EA Queued for Assessment
    29/10/2018 0530H Assessment in Progress
    29/10/2018 1200H Outcome Received (Positive)
    16/11/2019 1326H EOI Lodged 491 Family Sponsored 90 pts.
    28/11/2019 NBI Application. (HIT)
    09/12/2019 NBI Clearance Claimed at NBI Ermita for Faster processing
    09/01/2020 2100H ITA 491
    14/01/2020 Received Sponsorship Documents
    20/01/2020 Payroll Statement of Account
    27/01/2020 E medical at Nationwide Baguio
    28/01/2020 E medical No Action Required. Nationwide Submitted to DHA
    29/01/2020 Received Current Payslip
    02/02/2020 SSS Inquiry System
    07/02/2020 Reference Letter Current
    07/02/2020 Provident Fund Update
    10/02/2020 Polio Vaccination Certificate
    12/02/2020 BIR Form 2316 updated to 2019
    15/02/2020 Lodgment of Visa. Frontloaded all Docs including Form 80, 1221, 1281, medicals as per guidelines
    18/02/2020 Form 1023
    07/05/2020 CO allocated
    27/10/2020 Direct Grant. No CO Contact.
    19/05/2022 The Big Move

• msasolermsasoler Posts: 26Member

Hi, anyone able to click the Task tab on EA portal? Still waiting on my husband's assessment and we have a notification but it wont allow us to open it :neutral:

• msasolermsasoler Posts: 26Member

@msasoler said:
    Hi, anyone able to click the Task tab on EA portal? Still waiting on my husband's assessment and we have a notification but it wont allow us to open it :neutral:

oops, disregard! figured it out! :smile:

• BhukitBakitBatikBhukitBakitBatik Posts: 33Member

Heloooo po. Ask lang sana ako question kung ano ibig sabihin nito:

"A bachelor education from another educational institution that is of recognized standard."

Is it Bachelor's Degree + PRC+ Positive Assessment (ng EA for example)?

Thank u.