Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Engineers Australia Skills Assessment

Comments

• ScofieldScofield Posts: 33Member

Naghahanap ako ng thread ng Mechanical Engineers. Wala ako masearch dito. Meron na ba dati?

• jakibantilesjakibantiles Sydney

@Scofield said:
    Naghahanap ako ng thread ng Mechanical Engineers. Wala ako masearch dito. Meron na ba dati?

Ito po 2335 hehe
    https://pinoyau.info/discussion/comment/367608#Comment_367608

ANZSCO 233512 | Mechanical Engineer | Age: 30, Education: 15, Work Experience: 10, PTE: 20, Spouse: 10, CCL: 5 | State Nom: 5 (NSW)

Lodged Visa 482 | 17 Mar 2020 | Granted 24 Sep 2020 while Offshore
    Travel Exemption | DOA: 08 Oct 2020 | Approved: 12 Oct 2020

Lodged EOI: Visa 190/95pts NSW
    DOE: 23 Dec 2020
    Pre-Invite: 10 June 2021
    ITA: 18 June 2021
    Visa Lodge: 05 Aug 2021
    Medical: 31 Jan 2022
    Visa Grant: 20 Apr 2022

• ScofieldScofield Posts: 33Member

@jakibantiles said:

@Scofield said:

Ito po 2335 hehe
    https://pinoyau.info/discussion/comment/367608#Comment_367608

Yun pala. Haha. Thanks. :)

• bluekitestringbluekitestring Posts: 5Member

How long is the validity of the skills assessment from Engineers Australia?

• tigerlancetigerlance Philippines

3 years for lodging your visa

19/04/2011 IELTS Competent L:7.0, R: 7.5, W: 6.0, S: 6.0, OBS: 6.5
    27/03/2018 PTE Proficient L:73, R: 70, W: 73, S: 78, OBS: 71
    07/07/2018 Received Passport (10 years expiry)
    08/08/2018 Received Driver's Licence 5 years
    09/10/2018 0600H EA Queued for Assessment
    29/10/2018 0530H Assessment in Progress
    29/10/2018 1200H Outcome Received (Positive)
    16/11/2019 1326H EOI Lodged 491 Family Sponsored 90 pts.
    28/11/2019 NBI Application. (HIT)
    09/12/2019 NBI Clearance Claimed at NBI Ermita for Faster processing
    09/01/2020 2100H ITA 491
    14/01/2020 Received Sponsorship Documents
    20/01/2020 Payroll Statement of Account
    27/01/2020 E medical at Nationwide Baguio
    28/01/2020 E medical No Action Required. Nationwide Submitted to DHA
    29/01/2020 Received Current Payslip
    02/02/2020 SSS Inquiry System
    07/02/2020 Reference Letter Current
    07/02/2020 Provident Fund Update
    10/02/2020 Polio Vaccination Certificate
    12/02/2020 BIR Form 2316 updated to 2019
    15/02/2020 Lodgment of Visa. Frontloaded all Docs including Form 80, 1221, 1281, medicals as per guidelines
    18/02/2020 Form 1023
    07/05/2020 CO allocated
    27/10/2020 Direct Grant. No CO Contact.
    19/05/2022 The Big Move

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

@bluekitestring said:

The assessment outcome is valid indefinitely. However the immigration will not accept assessment outcomes more than 3 years from the date of decision outcome. Hence, you would need to submit a request with EA to re-instate the outcome letter. Hope that helps.

steven
  • stevensteven Philippines
    edited April 2021

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@bluekitestring said:

The assessment outcome is valid indefinitely. However the immigration will not accept assessment outcomes more than 3 years from the date of decision outcome. Hence, you would need to submit a request with EA to re-instate the outcome letter. Hope that helps.

==========================================================

Please allow me to piggyback on this "EA Assessment Validity" topic :)

Firstly, I would like to thank Ms. @RheaMARN1171933 for giving us the idea that we can indeed submit a request to EA to re-instate the outcome letter :)

May I know who among you here has tried contacting Engineers Australia for the renewal of the evaluation letter after the 3-year timeframe?

Would EA require us to resubmit all CDR/RSEA documents (e.g., COE/Reference Letter; CPD; CV; English Test Result; etc.) and pay for the refreshed letter (renewal fee)?

ANZSCO 233411 | Electronics Engineer |
    Age = 30 | Edu = 15 | Exp = 15 | PTE = 20 | Partner's English = 5 | NAATI = 5 | Visa 189/190/491=90/95/105 points

Jeremiah 29:11
    For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

NAATI-CCL Tips:
    https://pinoyau.info/discussion/11185/naati-ccl-exam-additional-5-points-for-189-190-visa#latest

PTE Strategies/Tips:
    https://pinoyau.info/discussion/4233/pte-academic/p585
    https://pinoyau.info/discussion/4233/pte-academic/p587

• bluekitestringbluekitestring Posts: 5Member

@tigerlance said:
    3 years for lodging your visa

Thanks @tigerlance and @RheaMARN1171933

@steven said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@bluekitestring said:

==========================================================

Please allow me to piggyback on this "EA Assessment Validity" topic :)

Firstly, I would like to thank Ms. @RheaMARN1171933 for giving us the idea that we can indeed submit a request to EA to re-instate the outcome letter :)

May I know who among you here has tried contacting Engineers Australia for the renewal of the evaluation letter after the 3-year timeframe?

Would EA require us to resubmit all CDR/RSEA documents (e.g., COE/Reference Letter; CPD; CV; English Test Result; etc.) and pay for the refreshed letter (renewal fee)?

Not a problem at all. You can find the answer to your question on their website. All the best.

• zokjczokjc Posts: 5Member

Kailangan ma-tick ko lahat to for evaluation as an Electronics Engineer sa Engineers Australia?

@zokjc said:

Kailangan ma-tick ko lahat to for evaluation as an Electronics Engineer sa Engineers Australia?

At least most if not all

• engineerphilsengineerphils Posts: 48Member

paano po makakuha ng engineers australia ID after ng assessment natin? or kusang ipapadala ito ng EA? salamat :)

• glemicglemic Posts: 3Member

Hi. For AIQS assessment, when they say certified documents (such as diploma, transcripts, passport photo, passport, birth certificate, etc.), do I need to have them authenticated at the embassy of the country I am currently in? Also, where did you get the letter saying you are a financial corporate member? Did you email AIQS for this or will the membership certificate suffice? Lastly, I'm not sure I can get colour copies of my supervisor's qualifications. Did you submit this as well? Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

@Jacraye said:

@datini said:

@Jacraye said:

@datini said:
    Good day po sa lahat. My husband just got his EA assessment as a civil engineer. My question is, what are the steps to get your registration as an engineer here in Australia? TIA.

there are 2 types of assessment. membership and migration assessment. which assessment did your husband take?

Migration po.

Even with a positive outcome in your migration assessment, your husband will still need to apply and go through the chartered membership process to become a Chartered Engineer in Australia. Depending on what pathwayway, he could re-use some of the documents he submitted for his migration assessment.

I'm not sure how it works with EA but in my situation as a CE practicing QS, I got my membership first with AIQS then applied for migration assessment which was a different process. And the only advantage I got was getting a 75% discount for the migration assessment fee because of being an AIQS member and nothing more. Also not all AIQS members pass the migration assessment because of failing to meet the requirements.

• JacrayeJacraye Sydney

@glemic said:
    Hi. For AIQS assessment, when they say certified documents (such as diploma, transcripts, passport photo, passport, birth certificate, etc.), do I need to have them authenticated at the embassy of the country I am currently in? Also, where did you get the letter saying you are a financial corporate member? Did you email AIQS for this or will the membership certificate suffice? Lastly, I'm not sure I can get colour copies of my supervisor's qualifications. Did you submit this as well? Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

@Jacraye said:

@datini said:

@Jacraye said:

@datini said:
    Good day po sa lahat. My husband just got his EA assessment as a civil engineer. My question is, what are the steps to get your registration as an engineer here in Australia? TIA.

there are 2 types of assessment. membership and migration assessment. which assessment did your husband take?

Migration po.

Even with a positive outcome in your migration assessment, your husband will still need to apply and go through the chartered membership process to become a Chartered Engineer in Australia. Depending on what pathwayway, he could re-use some of the documents he submitted for his migration assessment.

I'm not sure how it works with EA but in my situation as a CE practicing QS, I got my membership first with AIQS then applied for migration assessment which was a different process. And the only advantage I got was getting a 75% discount for the migration assessment fee because of being an AIQS member and nothing more. Also not all AIQS members pass the migration assessment because of failing to meet the requirements.

Hi @glemic. My response below:-

• Not sure how it works in other countries but if in PH, notarized copy will do.
    • A corporate member of AIQS is any member grade above the affiliate grade. Once you become a member you will be provided with a certificate of membership. Just send them a copy of your certificate if you are already a member as they can validate easily this.
    • Depends on your supervisor's qualification. If a member of AIQS, RICS or other affiliated organizations, they can easily check online so no need for other documents. If a graduate of quantity surveying course I think you need to include copy of his diploma or certificate.

ANZSCO 233213 Quantity Surveyor

Thanks for the response @jacraye.

I am currently in Oman so I think I may need to have it authenticated at the Phil Embassy.

For membership, I agree I will just attach the AIQS certificate.

As for my supervisor's qualifications, that's gonna be hard since I work for the Omani government and my supervisor is not really chartered or a certified QS. So I may not be able to provide any diploma or certificate for him. So I'm not sure how that will work for my assessment. I guess I'll find out.

Thanks again.

@glemic said:

• Not sure how it works in other countries but if in PH, notarized copy will do.
    • A corporate member of AIQS is any member grade above the affiliate grade. Once you become a member you will be provided with a certificate of membership. Just send them a copy of your certificate if you are already a member as they can validate easily this.
    • Depends on your supervisor's qualification. If a member of AIQS, RICS or other affiliated organizations, they can easily check online so no need for other documents. If a graduate of quantity surveying course I think you need to include copy of his diploma or certificate.
  • JacrayeJacraye Sydney

@glemic said:

I am currently in Oman so I think I may need to have it authenticated at the Phil Embassy.

As for my supervisor's qualifications, that's gonna be hard since I work for the Omani government and my supervisor is not really chartered or a certified QS. So I may not be able to provide any diploma or certificate for him. So I'm not sure how that will work for my assessment. I guess I'll find out.

Thanks again.

@glemic said:

With regards to your supervisor's qualification, that's a problem. AIQS requires "approved supervision" and approved supervision means your supervisor should be a chartered member or has a QS degree.

I've known a few colleagues and acquaintances who failed their assessment just because they could not comply with the "approved supervision". However, they were successful with EA.

ANZSCO 233213 Quantity Surveyor

• KDOKaitKDOKait UAE

Hi Engineers!
    I'm a graduate of BS Electronics Engineer, PRC licensed as well.
    Currently, I have 10-years work experience as Estimation Engineer in an Oil & Gas based Manufacturing company.

This means, my work experience is malayo sa Engineering Degree ko, dahil it is more on Quantity Surveying at Data Analysis sa field ng Mechanical Engineering.

Meron po ba dito na same situation at fortunate na nakapag migrate na? If I apply for an assessment as an Electronics Engineer sa EA, by degree, I have the qualifications, but for the skills, sobrang malayo.

What are your thoughts? Salamat po.

@Jacraye thanks. Will try to submit it through AIQS and EA then.

@Jacraye said:

@glemic said:

Thanks again.

@glemic said:

With regards to your supervisor's qualification, that's a problem. AIQS requires "approved supervision" and approved supervision means your supervisor should be a chartered member or has a QS degree.

I've known a few colleagues and acquaintances who failed their assessment just because they could not comply with the "approved supervision". However, they were successful with EA.

• EnhinyeraEnhinyera Posts: 67Member

Hi, question: if the company only provides standard COE, and no contact na with the superior to sign for the professional , anong other document pwede namen ipresent sa EA? Thank you.

• IamTimIamTim Singapore

@Enhinyera said:
    Hi, question: if the company only provides standard COE, and no contact na with the superior to sign for the professional , anong other document pwede namen ipresent sa EA? Thank you.

Gagawa ka po ng statutory declaration

12-Feb: Vetassess Skills Assessment (fast track)
    04-Mar: Received positive skills assessment
    20-Mar: English Language test - L:90 | R:76 | S:90 | W:82 - Proficient
    31-Mar: Expression of Interest Visa 189

22-Aug: Received Invitation to Apply for Visa 189
    06-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance E-appeal application (Main & Partner)
    12-Sep: Lodge Visa 189
    12-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance E-appeal approved (Main & Partner)
    20-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance submitted (Main & Partner)
    23-Sep: Medical at SATA AMK (Main) - Cleared
    23-Sep: Philippine Police Clearance submitted (Partner)
    01-Oct: Medical at NHS Makati (Partner) - for Sputum Test/Culture & Repeat X-RAY
    03-Oct: Medical at NHS Makati (Child, IGRA test not available on weekends > NHS makati) - Cleared

07-Jan: Case Officer Contact No.1 - S56 (Follow-Up on Medical & Police Clearance)
    12-Jan: Medical at SLEC (Partner) - Cleared
    09-Feb: Case Officer Contact No.2 - S56 (Signing of Health Undertaking)
    16-Mar: Visa 189 Grant

• EnhinyeraEnhinyera Posts: 67Member

@IamTim said:

@Enhinyera said:

Nagaaccept po ba si Engineers Australia ng statutory declaration? Someone told me before na di tumatanggap si EA ng stat dec, unlike si VETASSESS. Thank you.

mehawk28

@Enhinyera said:

@IamTim said:

@Enhinyera said:

Nagaaccept po ba si Engineers Australia ng statutory declaration? Someone told me before na di tumatanggap si EA ng stat dec, unlike si VETASSESS. Thank you.

@Enhinyera said:

@IamTim said:

@Enhinyera said:

They don’t. Refer to MSA guidelines.

IamTim
  • lydelmplydelmp Posts: 96Member

Hello good day! Asking for a friend po, tanong ko lang if ilan minimun years of experience po to be assessed by Engineers Australia po? And dapat po ba may PRC license? Binasa ko po yung Guidelines nila na pdf and nabasa ko rin yung format ng career episodes but wala po nakalagay if ilang years po of experience required to be assesed. Thank you po :)

• marksolitomarksolito Posts: 139Member

hello. pwede bang magka ibang PTE results ang gamitin sa Engineers Australia Assessment and sa EOI?

• marksolitomarksolito Posts: 139Member

@rogerjr said:

@nrekram said:

@rogerjr said:

@nrekram said:

@rogerjr said:

@John316 said:

@rogerjr said:
    My assessment came out today, sad to see they only gave me qualification as engineering technologist instead of professional engineer (electrical). Mahihirapan po kaya mapili for EOI neto?

Kailan po kayo naglodge ng application niyo @rogerjr ?
    Just wondering kung gaanot katagal ang release ng results nowadays

Feb 26, nakafast track po ako then March 15 humingi ng additional docs yung EA then nasubmit ko March 26.

Hi, ano usually ang hinihingi na additional documents? Pano if di na provide, ma reject application kaya?

Balak ko na mag lodge within this april 2nd week, nasa abroad pa namn aq, di maka byahe if ever my additional na hihingin.

1. Revise CDR with some hints or tips what are missing in it.
    2. Reference letter from previous company (generic COE without the complete details needed by EA is not accepted).
    3. Proof of contribution during the work exp (SSS data lang yung binigay ko that seems ok naman since binigay yung work exp ko)

yan lang po.

Thanks,
    meron na ako COE na with JD at affidavit sa old employer ko at generated sss contributions, old payslips at BIR docs.
    sana maging smooth ang lahat.

Ng DIY ka lang ba? Or meron ka agency?
    Magkano lahat na gasto mo?

DIY po ako.

Competency Demonstration Report +
    Relevant Skilled Employment Assessment (+$360 Excl. GST) $1,155.00 (AUD) $1,270.50 (AUD)

di ko sure kung saan sa dalawang yan, pero may discount din siya, konti. haha

hi question lang po. ano pinagka iba po nyang CDR+RSEA dun sa Standard CDR? ang advise po kase sakin, standard lang. thanks in advance

@lydelmp said:
    Hello good day! Asking for a friend po, tanong ko lang if ilan minimun years of experience po to be assessed by Engineers Australia po? And dapat po ba may PRC license? Binasa ko po yung Guidelines nila na pdf and nabasa ko rin yung format ng career episodes but wala po nakalagay if ilang years po of experience required to be assesed. Thank you po :)

Experience us not required to pass the assessment

• lydelmplydelmp Posts: 96Member

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@lydelmp said:

Experience us not required to pass the assessment

Hi po salamat po sa pag sagot :) Ah ganun po ba? what about po yung sa career episodes ok lang po ba wala nun? Ano po ba need yung prc license, english test result lang and yung sa education lang po?

• mehawk28mehawk28 Philippines

@Enhinyera said:

@IamTim said:

@Enhinyera said:

@Enhinyera said:

@IamTim said:

@Enhinyera said:

@Enhinyera said:

@IamTim said:

@Enhinyera said:

Yes tumatanggap nagawa n nmin to.

IamTim

June-16 - IELTS Result
    28-Aug-16 - EA CDR Submission
    12-Sept-16 - Received Positive Outcome from EA
    26-Sept-16 -SubmittedEOI 189 (60points)
    05-Oct- 16- Submitted EOI 190 (60 + 5points)
    12-Oct-16 - Received ITA for 189
    13-Oct-16 - Received SS NSW Invitation for 190
    23-Oct-16-Lodged Visa 189 Application
    24-Oct-16- Our first baby was born!!!!!!!!!!
    28-Oct-16 - Notified in immi about change in circumstances about newly born baby and uploaded all docs
    11-Nov-16- Received BC of our baby in NSO
    23-Nov-16 - CO Contact requesting for Baby Passport, PCC wife, Form 80, Medical
    25-Nov-16 - Received baby passport from DFA
    26 -Nov-16 - Uploaded all requested baby docs by CO, done medical in Nationwide
    02-Dec - 16 - Additional Chest Xray for me in Nationwide
    My medical- deferred by 2months
    05 -Dec-16 - CO added our baby in Immi and requested additional requirements for me -Character Statutory declaration for Saudi PCC
    16 -Dec-16 - Baby's medical in St Lukes BGC
    Jan 3-4 - 17- Sputum Test At St Lukes
    Feb 14-17 - CO requested for Translation of Saudi Exit Visa
    Feb 20-17 - Uploaded Translation of Exit Visa
    March 14-17-Sputum Test Culture Negative Results
    March 30-17 - Required to undergo CT Scan requested by BUPA , results - negative
    April 21-17 - GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks God ang haba ng timeline nmin..

@marksolito said:

@rogerjr said:

@nrekram said:

@rogerjr said:

@nrekram said:

@rogerjr said:

@John316 said:

@rogerjr said:
    My assessment came out today, sad to see they only gave me qualification as engineering technologist instead of professional engineer (electrical). Mahihirapan po kaya mapili for EOI neto?

Kailan po kayo naglodge ng application niyo @rogerjr ?
    Just wondering kung gaanot katagal ang release ng results nowadays

Feb 26, nakafast track po ako then March 15 humingi ng additional docs yung EA then nasubmit ko March 26.

Hi, ano usually ang hinihingi na additional documents? Pano if di na provide, ma reject application kaya?

Balak ko na mag lodge within this april 2nd week, nasa abroad pa namn aq, di maka byahe if ever my additional na hihingin.

1. Revise CDR with some hints or tips what are missing in it.
    2. Reference letter from previous company (generic COE without the complete details needed by EA is not accepted).
    3. Proof of contribution during the work exp (SSS data lang yung binigay ko that seems ok naman since binigay yung work exp ko)

yan lang po.

Thanks,
    meron na ako COE na with JD at affidavit sa old employer ko at generated sss contributions, old payslips at BIR docs.
    sana maging smooth ang lahat.

Ng DIY ka lang ba? Or meron ka agency?
    Magkano lahat na gasto mo?

DIY po ako.

Competency Demonstration Report +
    Relevant Skilled Employment Assessment (+$360 Excl. GST) $1,155.00 (AUD) $1,270.50 (AUD)

di ko sure kung saan sa dalawang yan, pero may discount din siya, konti. haha

hi question lang po. ano pinagka iba po nyang CDR+RSEA dun sa Standard CDR? ang advise po kase sakin, standard lang. thanks in advance

Ung +RSEA kasama iaassess ung experiece. Kung ilang years valid at pwede mo i-claim. Ung standard wla exp ksama inaasess. Mas safe ang +RSEA pag nag claim ka ng points.

marksolito

June-16 - IELTS Result
    28-Oct-16 - Notified in immi about change in circumstances about newly born baby and uploaded all docs
    05 -Dec-16 - CO added our baby in Immi and requested additional requirements for me -Character Statutory declaration for Saudi PCC
    March 30-17 - Required to undergo CT Scan requested by BUPA , results - negative

@marksolito said:
    hello. pwede bang magka ibang PTE results ang gamitin sa Engineers Australia Assessment and sa EOI?

Pwedeng pwde😀

marksolito

June-16 - IELTS Result