Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

De Facto > Married

I received a pre-invite yesterday for 190. I lodged my EOI having a defacto and claimed 10 partner pts (competent and skilled). We are planning to get married soon, and we'd like to get some advice here if there's going to be any issues on our application. Once married we are planning to update the EOI immediately to inform the immigration. I read some cases for those who claimed to be Single then got married during the visa processing that got refused, but in our case, I have properly declared our relationship and claimed points so I'm not sure.

Comments

• chimkenchimken Posts: 4Member

Hi! we were in the same situation. As per our agent's advice my partner and I got married before we lodged our visa. But we are still waiting for our grant tho sooo take it with a grain of salt.

• khalfifikhalfifi Posts: 9Member

@chimken said:
    Hi! we were in the same situation. As per our agent's advice my partner and I got married before we lodged our visa. But we are still waiting for our grant tho sooo take it with a grain of salt.

Hi just to clarify the timeline: Pre-Invite - Apply for nomination - Receive formal nomination - Visa lodging, you got married before the visa lodge and after receiving a pre-invite?

• chimkenchimken Posts: 4Member

Yup after the nomination approval

• khalfifikhalfifi Posts: 9Member

@chimken said:
    Yup after the nomination approval

Thank you and Good luck!

chimken