Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Australian Computer Society Skills Application

Comments

• cinnamon20cinnamon20 Sydney
    Hello po baka pwede pong may tumulong sa kin.. nag email sa kin ang acs nag aask ng additional documents.. eto ang sabi nila:

This is a courtesy email to advise you that we require additional documentation to process your application.

Please upload your additional documents into the Online Application Form by using the following link:

Attach documents

Refer to the attached document "How to Upload Additional Documents" for uploading instructions. All required documents must be uploaded at the same time.

Please upload the following documents into the Online Application Form:

Certified copy of detailed employer references from your employer

Each employment reference must contain:

Start & Finish Dates of Employment - if currently employed, your "finish" date can be written as the "To Date", but the job reference must have the date when it was written or it will be assessed as not suitable.
    Description of Duties Performed - required to determine the relevance to the nominated occupation
    Hours worked - Full time or Part time
    Country where Employment was Completed - if you have worked with the same company in different countries, the job reference must have the dates and locations clearly specified.
    Company Letterhead and signed by the author

Example of Employment Reference - click here.

Last week nagsubmit ako ng application.. Inupload ko lahat ng documents ko (COE Payslips laaht) since hindi nag iisue ang company namin detailed JD so nagstatutory po ako.. Sana po may makatulong sa kin

Nominated Occupation: ICT BA

Assessment: July 2014
    EOI created: Feb 2015 applied SS to NSW but failed (waited for year pero ayaw pa din)
    PTE Test: Took July 2015 failed
    Retake PTE Dec 2015: Passed
    Got invited Feb 2016
    March 22: :Paid visa fee

• BeBBangBeBBang Mandaluyong
    @cinnamon20 yung statutory declaration na ginawa mo, sinong nag-sign? Does it include all the details po ba na required ng ACS? Did you also attach ba yung generic COE na binigay ng Company mo?

Waiting for God's perfect timing....

• ios_devios_dev Mandaluyong
    edited June 2014
    Sa Digitel 12yrs.-supervising analyst. Sa accenture more than 2yrs. associate manager. Hindi nman ako mataray talaga at ihihingi ko ng tawad ito sa Diyos. Nagugulat lang ako sa mga action ng ACS. Tsaka forgive me mga ka forum kung yung ibang comment ko negative kasi yun naman talaga ang nabasa ko kaya nga pwede nman akong i-correct :)
    Ahh.. ok. Kasi manager/supervisor pala siya.. mahirap nga assess yun dahil medyo broad ang work and yun daily work niya does not fall under a specific computer skillset like programming. If anything, baka magfall pa siya sa 135112 - ICT Project Manager na ANZSCO. Pero yun job description lang talaga makakapagsabi nun and not the title.

@Jong
    Ang trabaho nang Analyst Programmer, Developer Programmer, Software and Application Programmer and Software Engineer are the same.. they write code most of the day, if not, the whole day. Pero apparently, they decided to split this up. Pili ka na lang which one is more applicable to you. Medyo huli ko na nalaman to, Dapat 261312 ako pero nalagay ko 261311 kasi confused din ako tulad mo. But I guess ok narin, positive naman yun results nun ACS ko kahit papano.

261311 - Analyst Programmer
    Analyses user needs, produces requirements documentation and system plans, and encodes, tests, debugs, maintains and documents programs and applications.

261312 - Developer Programmer
    Interprets specifications, technical designs and flow charts, builds, maintains and modifies the code for software applications, constructs technical specifications from a business functional model, and tests and writes technical documentation.

261399 - Software and Application Programmer
    Software and Application Programmers design, develop, test, maintain and document program code in accordance with user requirements, and system and technical specifications.

261313 - Software Engineer
    Designs, develops, modifies, documents, tests, implements, installs and supports software applications and systems.

Analyst Programmer (ANZSCO Code 261311)
    May 13, 2014 - Submitted ACS Skill Application
    May 14, 2014 - ACS (Stage 3) - Required CTC COE
    May 15, 2014 - ACS Submitted CTC COE
    May 16, 2014 - ACS (Stage 4)
    June 20, 2014 - ACS Results AQF Associate Degree :\
    Sept 4, 2014 - IELTS Speaking
    Sept 6, 2014 - IELTS Listening, Reading, Writing
    Sept 19, 2014 - Results (S:8, L:8.5, R:7, W:6.5) sigh
    Oct 18, 2014 - IELTS Retake!

@BeBBang oo yung reference ex boss ko ang ang sign yung affidavit pinanotarized ko.. lahat pati COE yung generci inupload ko na pati payslips lahat na pati letter offer. Hindi kasi kami nag iisue ng detailed JD dito eh..

EOI created: Feb 2015 applied SS to NSW but failed (waited for year pero ayaw pa din)
    Got invited Feb 2016

Dun sa affidavit, I already stated lahat.. I don't bakit ganun ang nangyari.. Kinakabahan tuloy ako

Got invited Feb 2016

@cinnamon20 one thing you can do is to call them and explain na yung situation and from there, you'll be able to know kung ano pang need mong docs to upload.

@cinnamon20 based sa experience namin, they're helpful naman. they'll tell you what you need to do/provide.

Lahat po yun notorized and CTC..

Got invited Feb 2016

• buchockbuchock Singapore
    @cinnamon20 - did you check if yung employment reference mo meron nito?
    if yung COE mo hindi kumpleto, kailangan sa statutory declaration mo kumpleto sya.

I think hindi na kailangan ang Pay slip for ACS assessment unless hingin sayo talaga. Just follow kung ano lang ang kailangan ni ACS and everthing will be smooth.

Each COE or Statutory Declaration mo to every employer should have this information, dyan kasi ibibase ang assessment sayo.

Start & Finish Dates of Employment - if currently employed, your "finish" date can be written as the "To Date", but the job reference must have the date when it was written or it will be assessed as not suitable.
    Description of Duties Performed - required to determine the relevance to the nominated occupation
    Country where Employment was Completed - if you have worked with the same company in different countries, the job reference must have the dates and locations clearly specified.

Hello po baka pwede pong may tumulong sa kin.. nag email sa kin ang acs nag aask ng additional documents.. eto ang sabi nila:

This is a courtesy email to advise you that we require additional documentation to process your application.

Please upload your additional documents into the Online Application Form by using the following link:

Attach documents

Refer to the attached document "How to Upload Additional Documents" for uploading instructions. All required documents must be uploaded at the same time.

Please upload the following documents into the Online Application Form:

Certified copy of detailed employer references from your employer

Each employment reference must contain:

Example of Employment Reference - click here.

Last week nagsubmit ako ng application.. Inupload ko lahat ng documents ko (COE Payslips laaht) since hindi nag iisue ang company namin detailed JD so nagstatutory po ako.. Sana po may makatulong sa kin

01-Apr-13 : Completed all requirements in Philippines
    27-May-13 : Got the documents from Philippines via DHL
    13-Jun-13 : Completed all requirements in Singapore
    14-Jun-13 : ACS Skills Assessment - Submitted
    14-Jun-13 : ACS Skills Assessment - Allocated
    21-Jun-13 : ACS Skills Assessment - With Assessor
    19-Jul-13 : IELTS (BC) - :(
    16-Sep-13 : ACS Result - "Thank you lord after 12 weeks "Suitable" sya"
    19-Jul-14 - Second attempt! this time IDP naman

• altuser41altuser41 Taguig
    @cinnamon20
    - Dated po ba yung Stat Dec? Sa case namin, naglagay kami ng exact date at hindi ginamit yung suggestion na To Date. Naalala ko kasi na may isang kaforumer dito na nacorrect dahil sa detail na yan.
    - Kung regular employee po kayo, specified po ba yung word na Full Time?
    - Nakaspecify din po ba yung country of employment?

If you don't mind, pwede po ba patingin ng layout ng Stat Dec niyo (minus the sensitive data)?

261112 - Systems Analyst ( Age: 25 | Educ: 15 | Work: 15 | PTE - 20| Partner: 10 | NAATI: 5) Total: 90 pts.

08/2013 | Got interested in Australia Migration
    09/2013 - 01/2019 | Our plan somehow stagnated
    01/2019 | ACS Assessment: Submitted
    02/2019 | ACS Assessment: Positive Result
    09/2020 | PTE: Superior Score
    09/2020 | EOI Submitted (75)
    10/2020 | Partner PTE: Proficient (+5)
    10/2020 | EOI Updated (80)
    11/2020 | NAATI CCL Exam
    12/2020 | NAATI CCL Exam: Positive Result! (+5)
    12/2020 | EOI Updated (85)
    12/2020 | Partner's ACS Assessment: Submitted
    02/2021 | Partner's ACS Assessment: Positive Result (+5)
    ?? / ???? | ITA
    ?? / ???? | Visa Grant

Sige po wait lang salamat sa inyo grabe parang naiiyak na ako dito sa table ko heheheh

Got invited Feb 2016

I xxxxxxx of legal age, Filipino citizen, with address at after having been duly sworn in accordance with law, do solemnly and sincerely declare that:

1. I am a fulltime employee of xxxx , a subsidiary of xxxxx, Philippines since August 01, 2003 up to May 09, 2014 and have been working as an IT xxx of our IT Department with a monthly compensation of P xxxx and hourly rate of Pxxxx I have attached herewith various documents issued by the company to evident the same i.e. Employment Certificate, Offer Letter of the Company and Salary slips.

2. Further, I cannot use the company‘s letterhead for personal transactions due to the policies and restrictions being implemented that company letterheads shall only be used for official correspondences and transactions.

3. This justification is simply due to the company’s strict implementation with regards to the use of letterheads and not to cause alarm of my plans to migrate.

4. Instead of using the company’s letterhead, i humbly requested my former superior, Mr. xxxxx who subsequently left the company, to affirm the required work reference that I have prepared of which MR. xxxx assured that he will verify my work reference.

5. Due the aforementioned reason, I am accomplishing this affidavit to legally declare my detailed job description as an IT XXXX for XXX company

6. Stated below are my official Duties and Responsibilities as an IT XXXX for XXXX

Yung May 9, date po yan ang COE. Dyan ako nagbase sa date written

Got invited Feb 2016

@cinnamon20 correct me if I'm wrong, pero parang self-declaration sya? diba po di ina-accept ng ACS ang self-declaration. Dapat 3rd party declaration sya.

@cinnamon20

The Statutory Declaration or Affidavit must be written by a third party work colleague and NOT written by you, the applicant. Self-written statements submitted as a Statutory Declaration or Affidavit will be assessed as not suitable.

So papano po? Affidavit po sya

Got invited Feb 2016

• heyits7me_magsheyits7me_mags Imus City
    @BeBbang, awaiting fr.ACS a reply kasi we are suggesting them to assessed my husband to ANZCO 261311. @ios_dev, saan ko pwedeng hanapin 135311 ICT Project Engineer wala rin kasi SOL at CSOL.

05/17/11 - ACS favorable result released for my husband's skills assessment nominated job-261311 Analyst Programmer.
    12/10/11 - Hubby IELTS first take at BC result L & R-5.5, W & S-6.0 OBS=6.0 retake!!!
    12/30/11- Hubby registered at 9.0 Niners.
    03/15/14 - Hubby's comeback at 9.0 Niners preparing for IELTS test. Second attempt for Australian visa.
    05/12/14 - Complete uploading of ACS skills assessment required documents and payment made thru direct deposit.
    05/12/14 - ACS assessment application received.
    07/02/14 - ACS skills assessment result suitable ANZCO code 262113 Systems Administrator as recommended by CO for hubby's job description rather than ANZCO 261311 Analyst Programmer the first ACS ANZCO result suitable released in 2011. I conclude ACS reclassifies ICT Occupations.
    - Work exp. 12yrs. less 6yrs deduction by ACS.
    - Educ. Qualification assessed as AQF Associate Degree major in computing for a 4yr. course BS. Computer Science in a section 2 school.

Dapat po ba ex boss ko ba ang magsisign nyan?

Got invited Feb 2016

@cinnamon20 madali lang po yan. You just need to change your letter to a 3rd party letter. Tapos have your ex-boss and you go to the lawyer para magpirmahan. Yan lang yung mahirap na part, you have to bring your ex-boss physically sa lawyer.

ex.
    I (ex-boss name), .... do solemnly swear that:

1. (Your name) is a full time employee of....

I xxxxxxx of legal age, Filipino citizen, with address at after having been duly sworn in accordance with law, do solemnly and sincerely declare that:
    Kaninong name ang nakalagay sa xxxxxxx? Dapat po si Superior (Lead/Manager) ang nakalagay diyan.

Si Superior dapat ang lumabas na nagnanarrate ng mga information at hindi yung applicant.

Based sa ACS guidelines about Stat Dec:

https://www.acs.org.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0020/7319/Skills-Assessment-Guidelines-for-Applicants.pdf ------> page14

The Statutory Declaration or Affidavit must be written by a third party work colleague and NOT written by you, the applicant. Self-written statements submitted as a Statutory Declaration or Affidavit will be assessed as not suitable.

Nagpasa din ba kayo ng supporting document for each Stat Dec that you submitted (Generic COE, Payslip etc)?

261112 - Systems Analyst ( Age: 25 | Educ: 15 | Work: 15 | PTE - 20| Partner: 10 | NAATI: 5) Total: 90 pts.

11/2020 | NAATI CCL Exam
    ?? / ???? | ITA
    ?? / ???? | Visa Grant

@heyits7me_mags do you have options other than 261311? I mean, baka meron pang occupation na mas suited sa kanya based on his work experience? have you tried giving them a call po to clarify things?

@cinnamon20 opo, si ex-boss dapat nakapirma sa stat dec. sabi nga ni @altuser41 si ex-boss mo dapat nag-na-narrate.

Oh ganun po ba? Nakakapagtaka kasi dati ganyan ang sinubmit ko sa ACS pumasa naman ako.. Re-assessment na kasi ito..

Got invited Feb 2016

@altuser4 Yes ako yan sige sir ayusin ko muna

Got invited Feb 2016

Pano po kung ang ex-boss wala dito nasa Ibang bansa?

Got invited Feb 2016

Yes po nagpasa ako ng mga documents..

Got invited Feb 2016

@ BeBbang, meron nman po cguro. Cge gawin po nmin yan. One time pag nag reply cla at hesitant talaga sila sa 261311 ANZCO we'll try to call them. As of now, we need to research, kung sino po meron summary ng ANZCO Occupation link pwede po makahingi? Thank u po.

05/17/11 - ACS favorable result released for my husband's skills assessment nominated job-261311 Analyst Programmer.
    12/10/11 - Hubby IELTS first take at BC result L & R-5.5, W & S-6.0 OBS=6.0 retake!!!
    03/15/14 - Hubby's comeback at 9.0 Niners preparing for IELTS test. Second attempt for Australian visa.
    05/12/14 - Complete uploading of ACS skills assessment required documents and payment made thru direct deposit.
    07/02/14 - ACS skills assessment result suitable ANZCO code 262113 Systems Administrator as recommended by CO for hubby's job description rather than ANZCO 261311 Analyst Programmer the first ACS ANZCO result suitable released in 2011. I conclude ACS reclassifies ICT Occupations.
    - Educ. Qualification assessed as AQF Associate Degree major in computing for a 4yr. course BS. Computer Science in a section 2 school.

Pano po kung ang ex-boss wala dito nasa Ibang bansa?
    Pwede naman yata kahit same-level colleague, backup-an mo lang ng photocopy ng company ID with specimen signature. Kung nandito ka sa Pinas (Taguig area) I can refer you to a Notary Public where the declarant's physical presence is not required. :)

11/2020 | NAATI CCL Exam
    ?? / ???? | ITA
    ?? / ???? | Visa Grant

11/2020 | NAATI CCL Exam
    ?? / ???? | ITA
    ?? / ???? | Visa Grant

Salamat, @altuser41.

@altuser41 actually sya lang nalalapitan ko eh.. so pwede ba na sya ang nakapirma pero dito ko na lang ipapanotaryo?

Got invited Feb 2016