Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

PTE ACADEMIC

Comments

• dessydessy Posts: 4Member

Order Nembutal Sodium, Pills and Powder Online ( [email protected])

• sunkissedbella17sunkissedbella17 SG

@Ajimon23 said:

@sunkissedbella17 said:

Naka superior na din after second take. TYL! Grateful also on the inputs from this forum. I used combinations of templates and tips from E2 Language, Anusha, Jimmyssem and APE Uni. I also tried official mock tests from PTE to gauge my readiness 2 days prior to exam. Nung 1st take ko kasi I only relied on my mock results in APE Uni (consistent superior scores), but then on my actual exam kinapos aka ng two points sa writing. :D

pede po makahingi ng tips sa writing and listening sections? especially sa ESSAY, SST and RETELL anong templates ginamit nyo? thank you

I used jimmyssems template sa WE.

For RL, same na lang ng template ko with SST. I aimed to capture phrases instead of keywords.
    The lecture was mainly about ______ (main topic).
    The speaker said that ___ (phrase 1).
    He/She also mentioned that _____ (phrase 2)
    Then, He/she said that _____ (phrase 3)
    In conclusion, the lecture was very informative.

DI: (combi ng APE uni at anusha template 😅)
    The graph/image gives information about (TITLE), and also about ___, ____, ____, and also about ____, _____, _____.
    I can see the largest element and the smallest element.
    In conclusion, the graph/image was very informative.

Ajimon23eunicedionisio_23

@Ajimon23 said:

@sunkissedbella17 said:

Naka superior na din after second take. TYL! Grateful also on the inputs from this forum. I used combinations of templates and tips from E2 Language, Anusha, Jimmyssem and APE Uni. I also tried official mock tests from PTE to gauge my readiness 2 days prior to exam. Nung 1st take ko kasi I only relied on my mock results in APE Uni (consistent superior scores), but then on my actual exam kinapos aka ng two points sa writing. :D

pede po makahingi ng tips sa writing and listening sections? especially sa ESSAY, SST and RETELL anong templates ginamit nyo? thank you

For WFD naman, i used yung tips ni E2 language na recall in the head first at chunking method. Then I wrote the initials of the words, followed by typing the full sentence in the computer. I added both singular and plural form of the words, articles, preposition at different spelling version (pag di ako sure alin ang tama). Sabi ng APE uni pwede naman mag add ng 3 extra words.

Ajimon23
  • katocampo000katocampo000 Singapore

Hi, Anyone tried RLC PTE Center in Singapore? any feedback? Thanks

263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer 25pts | Education: 15 | Experience 5 or 15| English: 20 | Spouse Eng: 5 | NAATI: | Offshore applicant in SG with Spouse | AU Journey

17 Mar 2023 - Signed with Agent contract for Visa Services
    11 Apr 2023 - Commencement of our Journey to Australia
    16 Jan 2024 - Docs submitted to agent for review
    26 Jan 2024 - Agency Submitted ACS Application
    25 Mar 2024 - PTE Exams (Superior Result)
    22 April 2024 - Submit EOI
    12 June 2024 - Scheduled for NAATI CCL

• Ajimon23Ajimon23 Australia

@sunkissedbella17 said:

@Ajimon23 said:

@sunkissedbella17 said:

For WFD naman, i used yung tips ni E2 language na recall in the head first at chunking method. Then I wrote the initials of the words, followed by typing the full sentence in the computer. I added both singular and plural form of the words, articles, preposition at different spelling version (pag di ako sure alin ang tama). Sabi ng APE uni pwede naman mag add ng 3 extra words.

Thanks for sharing your tips po. congrats po ulit

sunkissedbella17
  • OzdrimsOzdrims Singapore
    edited February 26

@katocampo000 said:
    Hi, Anyone tried RLC PTE Center in Singapore? any feedback? Thanks

RELC is situated in Orange Grove

Conducive environment
    Less crowd
    Room and cubicles are bigger

My last two takes remains my best performances in PTE taken sa RELC

katocampo000

ANZSCO 233211 Civil Engineer (Offshore) | Age: 25| English: 20 | Experience: 15| Education: 15 | Partner Points: 05 (Competent English)|NAATI: 05 |State :05
    SC190 NSW = 90
    Timeline:
    17 Apr 2023: Took PTE Exam: Superior
    29 May 2023: Spouse PTE Exam: Competent
    15 May 2023: Submitted relevant employment docs, work pass and DRAFT CDR to agent
    29 May 2023: Agent submitted EA MSA CDR + RSEA to Engineers Australia
    8 July 2023: EA MSA CDR + RSEA result: Suitable for migration
    26 July 2023: took the NAATI CCL
    13 Aug 2023 : results out for NAATI exam
    15 Aug 2023: Agent updated EOI for CCL points (+5)
    13 Sep 2023: Agent created EOI for SC 190 NSW
    02 Nov 2023: Pre-invited by NSW
    06 Nov 2023: Nomination submitted to NSW
    09 Nov 2023: Nomination application approved & ITA received
    29 Nov 2023: Visa lodgment and medicals booked
    11 Dec 2023 : Medicals completed
    xx-xx-xx - Visa GRANT

• teejaybowteejaybow Posts: 17Member

Hi, May PTE voucher po for Aus taker?

• stardewvalleystardewvalley Posts: 13Member

Meron pong may PTE voucher na pwede pa magamit?

• qwerty123qwerty123 Posts: 3Member

Anyone tried taking the PTE tests sold in their website ? Full exam ba siya or partial lang?

@qwerty123 said:
    Anyone tried taking the PTE tests sold in their website ? Full exam ba siya or partial lang?

Full test po yung scored practice test. after irelease yung scores, hindi nari re-review mga questions.
    Sample results below:

qwerty123
  • aethosaethos Posts: 49Member

@stardewvalley said:

If you are planning to take the exam sa ACE, they have a discounted voucher that you can purchase directly from them, 11,800 sya. They will give you a code that you will use as payment.

manifestingvisagrantpandabibijmcounters

263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer
    12-12-23 Submitted ACS skills Assessment

• manifestingvisagrantmanifestingvisagrant Posts: 22Member

@aethos said:

@stardewvalley said:

If you are planning to take the exam sa ACE, they have a discounted voucher that you can purchase directly from them, 11,800 sya. They will give you a code that you will use as payment.

Hi po! Pwede po ba ito CC payment?

• pandabibipandabibi Posts: 24Member

@aethos said:

@stardewvalley said:

How did you get the code from them? Email ba muna before paying?

manifestingvisagrant

@manifestingvisagrant said:

@aethos said:

@stardewvalley said:

Hi po! Pwede po ba ito CC payment?

Cash payment lang po through bank transfer.

manifestingvisagrant

@pandabibi said:

@aethos said:

@stardewvalley said:

Email mo ito ACE PTE pte@acetestinghub.com, ask about the voucher and they will send you the details. 1 year yung validity nung voucher based on my exp.

manifestingvisagrantpandabibi

• manifestingvisagrantmanifestingvisagrant Posts: 22Member

@aethos said:

@pandabibi said:

@aethos said:

@stardewvalley said:

Email mo ito ACE PTE pte@acetestinghub.com, ask about the voucher and they will send you the details. 1 year yung validity nung voucher based on my exp.

Thank you po!

aethos

Hello kabayan, hingi sana ako ng inouts nyo about sa result ko. sayang 3 points n lang sa writing.

• mathilde9mathilde9 Singapore
    edited February 29

@Ajimon23 said:
    Hello kabayan, hingi sana ako ng inouts nyo about sa result ko. sayang 3 points n lang sa writing.

Sayang kaunti nalang! What ginamit mong template sa writing? Mukhang sa summarize written text ka kinapos eh, while essay was okay naman.

Ang ginawa ko sa SWT -- compound sentences with conjunction. Tapos nasa 50-70 words. E2 template yan.

Ajimon23

Total Points ~~ 189: 85pts | 190: 90pts | 491: 100pts
    Points Breakdown:
    Age:25 | English:20 | Employment:15 | Education:15 | Single:10
    Been to Australia a few times and I just wanted to settle there. "I belong here" ganon.
    ~~~~
    10 2021 - Research about AU migration; read a lot of related articles; consulted with agent for initial assessment. Decided to DIY.
    11 2021 - PTE (Proficient)
    11 2021 - Suitable ACS Skills Assessment received (8+ years suitable, 5weeks 4days TAT)
    ~~~~
    01 2022 - EOIs submitted (matumal and slight hiatus since na-busy sa ibang bagay)
    ~~~~
    09 2023 - PTE retake (Superior)
    09 2023 - Updated EOIs to reflect +10pts on English Test
    11 2023 - ACS Assessment expired T_T (but already prepared for re-assessment a few weeks before)
    11 2023 - ACS deemed my skills unsuitable because of missing documents. Nilaban ko.
    12 2023 - Suitable ACS Skills reassessment (8+ years) after 1month of review and pangungulit (no fee incurred, fault nila)
    12 2023 - Some EOIs expired T_T
    12 2023 - New EOIs submitted (NSW, VIC, ACT, and 189)
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Booked NAATI Exam (desperate to max out point for a chance of invite)
    02 2024 - Received NSW 190 pre-invite!! ✩₊˚ (tears of joy, TYL! ). Cancelled NAATI test at 75% refund.
    02 2024 - Final NSW ITA received after 1 business day ✩₊˚
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement
    02 2024 - Medicals. Cleared after 1 business day @ SATA AMK
    02 2024 - Singapore Police Clearance. Completed/claimed after 6 business days
    _ _ 2024 - ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧** Visa Grant! **✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

@mathilde9 said:

@Ajimon23 said:

Sayang kaunti nalang! What ginamit mong template sa writing?

ito po pero nung binalikan ko yung 3 WFD ko meron akong 2 sablay naalala ko kasi

SST - Anusha
    WE - LA academy (Full marks extended writing)
    SWT - S1, and S2, which means that S3.

WFD 1 : Your ideas have been discussed and debated in seminars and tutorials.
    ME : Your idea was discussed and debated in seminars and tutorials.

WFD 2 : The north campus car park could be closed on Sunday.
    ME : The north campus carpark will be closed on Sunday.

napansin ko sa short writing ang naapektuhan kaya baka po sa WFD?.

SST - Anusha
    WE - LA academy

Salamat po

• mathilde9mathilde9 Singapore

@Ajimon23 said:

@mathilde9 said:

@Ajimon23 said:

ito po pero nung binalikan ko yung 3 WFD ko meron akong 2 sablay naalala ko kasi

SST - Anusha

SST - Anusha
    WE - LA academy

Salamat po

Yes may point ka din, pwedeng sa WFD nga din yung deduction.

Ajimon23

Total Points ~~ 189: 85pts | 190: 90pts | 491: 100pts
    Points Breakdown:
    Age:25 | English:20 | Employment:15 | Education:15 | Single:10
    Been to Australia a few times and I just wanted to settle there. "I belong here" ganon.
    ~~~~
    10 2021 - Research about AU migration; read a lot of related articles; consulted with agent for initial assessment. Decided to DIY.
    11 2021 - PTE (Proficient)
    11 2021 - Suitable ACS Skills Assessment received (8+ years suitable, 5weeks 4days TAT)
    ~~~~
    01 2022 - EOIs submitted (matumal and slight hiatus since na-busy sa ibang bagay)
    ~~~~
    09 2023 - PTE retake (Superior)
    09 2023 - Updated EOIs to reflect +10pts on English Test
    11 2023 - ACS Assessment expired T_T (but already prepared for re-assessment a few weeks before)
    11 2023 - ACS deemed my skills unsuitable because of missing documents. Nilaban ko.
    12 2023 - Suitable ACS Skills reassessment (8+ years) after 1month of review and pangungulit (no fee incurred, fault nila)
    12 2023 - Some EOIs expired T_T
    12 2023 - New EOIs submitted (NSW, VIC, ACT, and 189)
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Booked NAATI Exam (desperate to max out point for a chance of invite)
    02 2024 - Received NSW 190 pre-invite!! ✩₊˚ (tears of joy, TYL! ). Cancelled NAATI test at 75% refund.
    02 2024 - Final NSW ITA received after 1 business day ✩₊˚
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement
    02 2024 - Medicals. Cleared after 1 business day @ SATA AMK
    02 2024 - Singapore Police Clearance. Completed/claimed after 6 business days
    _ _ 2024 - ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧** Visa Grant! **✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

@mathilde9 said:

@Ajimon23 said:

@mathilde9 said:

@Ajimon23 said:

SST - Anusha

SST - Anusha
    WE - LA academy

Salamat po

Yes may point ka din, pwedeng sa WFD nga din yung deduction.

thanks po and mag book na lang ulit ako ng exam kapag nakabisado ko na WFD ng APE uni prediction kasi halos dun lahat lumabas . sana makuha ko na sa next take. salamat po ulit

Ozdrimsmathilde9samisumi20

@sunkissedbella17 said:

@qwerty123 said:

Full test po yung scored practice test. after irelease yung scores, hindi nari re-review mga questions.
    Sample results below:

Hello @sunkissedbella17, hingi lang sa na ako ng tips sa writing especially SWT.

@Ajimon23 said:

@sunkissedbella17 said:

@qwerty123 said:

Sample results below:

Hello @sunkissedbella17, hingi lang sa na ako ng tips sa writing especially SWT.

Template po gamit ko sa SWT.

(Sentence 1), and (Sentence 2), which means that (Sentence 3), so (Sentence 4 or 5).

Halos pareho po tayo ng score nung 1st take ko, sa Writing din ako kinapos. I think din na WFD ko ang mababa nun kasi ang strategy ko sa kanya dati was like RS wherein basta nagets ko yung context, kaso nari rephrase ko na pala.
    Eh importante po di ba sa WFD na exact words ang masubmit to get the points.
    Kaya sa WFD po ako nagfocus at nag change ng strategy nung 2nd review ko. Hope this helps.

Ajimon23

@sunkissedbella17 said:

@Ajimon23 said:

@sunkissedbella17 said:

@qwerty123 said:

Sample results below:

(Sentence 1), and (Sentence 2), which means that (Sentence 3), so (Sentence 4 or 5).

Halos pareho po tayo ng score nung 1st take ko, sa Writing din ako kinapos. I think din na WFD ko ang mababa nun kasi ang strategy ko sa kanya dati was like RS wherein basta nagets ko yung context, kaso nari rephrase ko na pala.
    Kaya sa WFD po ako nagfocus at nag change ng strategy nung 2nd review ko. Hope this helps.

Same template po tyo sa SWT.
    Yes ganyan yung gingawa ko sa WFD para syang RS na auto play lagi then napansin ko na ito bago ko nag take ng exam. Nag practice ako ng WFD sa APEuni, napansin ko na rephrase ko yung sentence (parang mga verbs ang napag papalit ko). Question ano yung reference nyo po sa WFD? APEuni prediction? at tama po ba ano yung nasa APEuni prediction sya rin ung exact sentence na nibibigay sa actual exam based sa experience nyo?

• casssiecasssie
    edited March 1

@Ajimon23 said:

@mathilde9 said:

@Ajimon23 said:

SST - Anusha

SST - Anusha
    WE - LA academy

Salamat po

in case the rules hasnt changed yet, WFD is one of the major part of the test na if possible, you must ace it. malaki kasi talaga hila nyan sa score.

merong table dito sa thread na list ng mga ifo-focus (high level of importance) mo sa test , but im not sure if ganun pa din ngayon.

here:

thanks to @mariusinbrisbane sakanya galing to

Ajimon23

m(au)nifesting 🇦🇺

@Ajimon23 said:

@sunkissedbella17 said:

@Ajimon23 said:

@sunkissedbella17 said:

@qwerty123 said:

Sample results below:

Same template po tyo sa SWT.
    Yes ganyan yung gingawa ko sa WFD para syang RS na auto play lagi then napansin ko na ito bago ko nag take ng exam. Nag practice ako ng WFD sa APEuni, napansin ko na rephrase ko yung sentence (parang mga verbs ang napag papalit ko). Question ano yung reference nyo po sa WFD? APEuni prediction? at tama po ba ano yung nasa APEuni prediction sya rin ung exact sentence na nibibigay sa actual exam based sa experience nyo?

sorry, hindi po ako familiar sa APE uni prediction e. Practice test lang sa APE uni ang ginawa ko, at least 30 WFD items everyday and with a minimum target of only 1 error per item. :smiley:

Ajimon23

Salamat sa inputs @sunkissedbella17 and @Cassie .

casssiesunkissedbella17
  • jsfer11jsfer11 Posts: 12Member

Hello po. May alam po ba kayong free mock test sites for PTE? Thank you

• MangJuan08MangJuan08 SG

@jsfer11 said:
    Hello po. May alam po ba kayong free mock test sites for PTE? Thank you

You can try APEUni and Language Academy, meron sila one free full mock test if you register for the first time.

jsfer11

233513: Production or Plant Engineer - Offshore (SG)
    Age: 25 / English: 10 / Work: 15 / Education : 15 / Partner : 10 (Software Engr)
    189 - 75 ; 190 - 80 ; 491 - 90

03-Feb-2023 - Take PTE Exam (Proficient)
    03-Feb-2023 - Started preparing for CDR
    04-Jun-2023 - Submit EA Skills Assessment (CDR+RSEA Fast Track Application)
    06-Jul-2023 - EA update from Paid to Assessment in progress
    12-Jul-2023 - EA Positive Skills Assessment
    13-Jul-2023 - EOI Lodge 189/190
    24-Jul-2023 - EOI Lodge 189/190 (Update with Wife Points)
    xx-xxx-xxxx - Invite
    xx-xxx-xxxx - Visa Lodge

Sino po kaya sa inyo ang willing to share their link of latest mock test result from APEuni tapos naka superior sa actual PTE? need ko po makita how you answer questions particular sa writing section para may guide lang din po ako. salamat sa makakapag share :)