Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Medicals referred to Medical Officer of the Commonwealth (MOC)

Comments

• franz25franz25 Quezon City
    I've been waiting for 25days na since I lodged receipt my Student Visa 573 and til now wla pang result. My medicals have already been finalised required to sign Form 815 submitted a week ago.Omg bakit po kaya ganito nakastreamlined daw 14days standard. I emailed my CO-J Amistad last week almost every otherday pero buong week no reply pati yung sa system generated auto reply wla din confirmation.me cut off date po or capping for studentvisa? My class is due 11june and namove kon nga yun last 6may dapat. LORD pls grant napo..

My Student Visa 573 Streamlined Process (kuno ?) Timeline -—-----

April 23 - Lodged Visa Application thru PIASI (VIA Ctr), Makati City

April 24 - Received Confirmation Receipt / Student Acknowldgmnt Letter with Attached Health Assessment Referral Letter for Medical Exams

April 25 - Initial Medical Exam at Natonwide Health Systems Aux, Makati City

April 30 - Follow up Additional Test for elevated blood pressure at Nationwide Mkt

May 3 - Nationwide Forwarded Medical Results to E-medical Systems Australian Embassy - Global Health Unit for medical clearance

May 6 - Forwarded additional documents : Form 129 (Change of Contact Email Address for Correspondence) and other supporting docs; DIAC Office Australian Embassy Manila acknowledged Receipt

May 20 - Received email enquiry reply from K. AURELIO - DIAC VISA Office informing me that "the application is still being assessed against the relevant legislatative criteria and still awaiting the medical clearance from Global Health Unit (GHU) in Australia for a referred medical results.

May 23 - Received email enquiry reply from K. AURELIO - DIAC VISA Office advising me that Global Health Unit has put my medical clearance finalization on PRIORITY LIST and to advise me the soonest they receive feedback from GHU

May 23 - Forwarded via email the Revised copy of my COE, Letter of Offer and Letter Authorising for Late Arrival for the Change in the Schedule of Study period / joining date from 6 May 2013 to 11 June 2013 with DIAC Acknowledgmnt receipt

May 27 - Received email enquiry reply from J. AMISTAD - DIAC Visa Office with Position No. ----+++ informing me l "medical assessment has been successfully finalised with request to forward s completed Form 815 Health Undertaking

• Sent email w/ attachment of the signed Filled out Form 815 HU to J. AMISTAD; no receipt confirmation from DIAC received

May 28 - Re-sent Form 815 to confirm forwarding of required documents, again no receipt confirmation given

June 4 - Received email advice informing me that my application has been finalized on 3 June and visa decision was despatched via courier Air21

June 5 - Visa Grant Notice pack delivered

Flight schedule on June 8 bound to Adelaide, South Aus..God answersour prayers.. Thank you Lord

• paulsmithpaulsmith Singapore
    Hi, we got a CO assigned to us last May 31, then today we got 2 emails:

First is for our police clearance (singapore) and the second we were told that our medicals has been referred to a Medical Officer of the Commonwealth.

Naku ibig sabihin ba nito madedelay na naman application namin? we are hoping pa naman na we can do our entry/exit on Aug 3 to Sydney.

When we had the medicals here in Singapore last May 23, we were told by the clinics that our results are all okay. Its just that, I (principal applicant) declared na I had a major operation done last 2011. I had kasi an ovarian cyst and my right ovary and fallopian tube were taken out.

Here pa lang sa singapore, the clinic asked for copies of what happened including the pathology report (kasi cyst yung tinanggal so it had to go through biopsy)

the report indicated na there is no abnormality recognized and no need for follow up.

I'm guessing the reason why my case was referred to an MOC is because I have a medical history, but my current health is in good shape and I'm not on any kind of medication (related to my ovary or whatsoever)

Since most likely naman this is just for the MOC to read my report (kasi our COs naman are not experts to read a medical report) and I just need to be cleared.

Do you think I would still wait for 8 weeks to just to get a clearance?

I would understand if I need to wait long if there is a possbility they will inquire futher or have more tests done. but what happened to me is totally isolated, no follow up is required, no medical attention needed to be given further.

Please let me know what you think and baka meron dyan who is also under the same case :)
  • TasBurrfootTasBurrfoot Osaka
    Hi, we got a CO assigned to us last May 31, then today we got 2 emails:

First is for our police clearance (singapore) and the second we were told that our medicals has been referred to a Medical Officer of the Commonwealth.

Naku ibig sabihin ba nito madedelay na naman application namin? we are hoping pa naman na we can do our entry/exit on Aug 3 to Sydney.

When we had the medicals here in Singapore last May 23, we were told by the clinics that our results are all okay. Its just that, I (principal applicant) declared na I had a major operation done last 2011. I had kasi an ovarian cyst and my right ovary and fallopian tube were taken out.

Here pa lang sa singapore, the clinic asked for copies of what happened including the pathology report (kasi cyst yung tinanggal so it had to go through biopsy)

the report indicated na there is no abnormality recognized and no need for follow up.

I'm guessing the reason why my case was referred to an MOC is because I have a medical history, but my current health is in good shape and I'm not on any kind of medication (related to my ovary or whatsoever)

Since most likely naman this is just for the MOC to read my report (kasi our COs naman are not experts to read a medical report) and I just need to be cleared.

Do you think I would still wait for 8 weeks to just to get a clearance?

I would understand if I need to wait long if there is a possbility they will inquire futher or have more tests done. but what happened to me is totally isolated, no follow up is required, no medical attention needed to be given further.

Please let me know what you think and baka meron dyan who is also under the same case :)
    Hello my friend... :)

@paulsmith - seems like busy ka kanina as we were not able to talk properly... anyhow don't worry about your medicals being referred to the MOC, halos lahat ng may previous medical conditions will need to undergo this. ang importante now is clear naman lahat ng current medicals ninyo as well as your previous operation, it is just a matter of time pero yun nga konting antay na naman.

as to your clearance, kunin ninyo na ito ngayon... as mentioned by your naman last wk since you have already secured your NBI clearance, that date indicated in the document will be the basis for your initial entry deadline.

:) regards to your @nins45

Primary Applicant: Wife
    Accountant (General): 221111

04 Aug 2012 - IELTS (Academic Module)
    07 Aug 2012 - IELTS (Academic Module) Speaking Part
    17 Aug 2012 - IELTS Results (L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 OBS: 8.0)
    24 Aug 2012 - CPAA Submitted (docs mailed same day via SG EMS)
    25 Sep 2012 - Received +Skills Assessment from CPAA
    25 Sep 2012 - Lodged EOI Application with 70pts
    30 Sep 2012 - Invited by DIAC to apply for 189 Visa
    01 Oct 2012 - Submitted 189 Visa Application
    20 Oct 2012 - Medical Examinations
    23 Oct 2012 - CO Assigned; Team 7 - SA
    05 Nov 2012 - Submitted SG PCC and NBI Clearance
    06 Nov 2012 - Visa Granted (IED: 23/10/2013)
    03 Apr 2013 - Flight to MEL
    03 Jun 2013 - started work
    12 Jun 2013 - wife started work
    15 Jun 2016 - applied for citizenship
    29 Jul 2016 - citizenship examination
    20 Oct 2016 - Aussie, Aussie, Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!

April 24 - Received Confirmation Receipt / Student Acknowldgmnt Letter with Attached Health Assessment Referral Letter for Medical Exams

April 30 - Follow up Additional Test for elevated blood pressure at Nationwide Mkt

May 3 - Nationwide Forwarded Medical Results to E-medical Systems Australian Embassy - Global Health Unit for medical clearance

May 6 - Forwarded additional documents : Form 129 (Change of Contact Email Address for Correspondence) and other supporting docs; DIAC Office Australian Embassy Manila acknowledged Receipt

May 20 - Received email enquiry reply from K. AURELIO - DIAC VISA Office informing me that "the application is still being assessed against the relevant legislatative criteria and still awaiting the medical clearance from Global Health Unit (GHU) in Australia for a referred medical results.

May 23 - Received email enquiry reply from K. AURELIO - DIAC VISA Office advising me that Global Health Unit has put my medical clearance finalization on PRIORITY LIST and to advise me the soonest they receive feedback from GHU

May 23 - Forwarded via email the Revised copy of my COE, Letter of Offer and Letter Authorising for Late Arrival for the Change in the Schedule of Study period / joining date from 6 May 2013 to 11 June 2013 with DIAC Acknowledgmnt receipt

May 27 - Received email enquiry reply from J. AMISTAD - DIAC Visa Office with Position No. ----+++ informing me l "medical assessment has been successfully finalised with request to forward s completed Form 815 Health Undertaking

- Sent email w/ attachment of the signed Filled out Form 815 HU to J. AMISTAD; no receipt confirmation from DIAC received

May 28 - Re-sent Form 815 to confirm forwarding of required documents, again no receipt confirmation given

Onwards -------- sent emails almost every other day but still no response from J.AMISTAD received also even from the usual auto-generated system reply none

At present, eto NGANGA...waiting pa din kung kelan mahihinog ang santol...simba simba araw araw..punas sa mga santo sa Quiapo at luhod sa St. Jude Church sa may Malakanyang..nakalimutan ng magsuklay and worst naglalakad ng kinakausap sarili....ewan kolng kung aabot pa..buti nlng meron ditong forum at nkkasustain ng pag - asa at pagod sa kaiisip.

Thank you guys for the great info..tambay tambay lng at bka dumating na din turn ko..

• Sent email w/ attachment of the signed Filled out Form 815 HU to J. AMISTAD; no receipt confirmation from DIAC received

June 4 - Received email advice informing me that my application has been finalized on 3 June and visa decision was despatched via courier Air21

Flight schedule on June 8 bound to Adelaide, South Aus..God answersour prayers.. Thank you Lord

@franz25 - spamming 5 to 10 thread with the same message will not grant you your visa...

Please kung pwede, stick to the topic and if possible avoid posting your message a couple of times in multiple thread.

• alexamaealexamae Sydney
    edited June 2013
    We had our medical exams last May 26, until now di pa na upload ng clinic ang medical result ko. Sa husband ko tapos na daw, no issues.

As for mine,they said, they are waiting for something, like a confirmation, from the embassy/diac. Ano kaya yung hinihintay nila. Tawagan nalang daw nila ako pag na upload na :(.

November 4, 2012 : ACS Assessment Systems Administrator - 262113
    December 08, 2012 : Both take IELTS
    December 18, 2012 : ACS Result Positive
    December 21, 2012 : IELTS Result
    January 10, 2013 : NSW SS Application
    January 10, 2013 : TRA Assessment ICT Customer Support Officer - 313112 (partner's skills)
    March 21, 2013 : TRA Result Positive
    March 22, 2013 : NSW SS acknowledgement email received
    May 16, 2013 : NSW SS Approved
    May 16, 2013 : EOI invite for 190 Visa
    May 24, 2013 : Lodged 190 Visa
    May 25, 2013 : Both Medicals Done (Drs Horne & Chin)
    June 4, 2013 : CO allocated Adelaide GSM Team 7
    June 8, 2013 : Meds Referred to MOC
    June 9, 2013 : Upload forms 80 and 1022
    June 17, 2013 : Upload both NBI Clearances
    June 28, 2013 : Upload both SG PCC
    August 15, 2013 : Visa Grant! Thank you so much Lord!! IED May 29, 2014

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

edited June 2013
    Helo po, may CO na po ako, I got an email requesting for my documents.
    Im glad wala pa naman second email about my medicals if ne referred sya.
    Is it okay to ask my CO about it or I will just wait?
    How will I know if my medical results have no issues on their end?

January 10, 2013 : TRA Assessment ICT Customer Support Officer - 313112 (partner's skills)

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

• amcasperforuamcasperforu Rio de Janeiro
    wow ang bilis mo magka CO congrats batchmate...

Systems Administrator (ANZSCO: 262113)
    October 12, 2012: IELTS Speaking (BC)
    October 13, 2012: IETLS L/R/W
    October 26, 2012: IELTS Results L/R: 7.0 S/W: 6.5 OB: 7.0
    October 27, 2012: Lodged ACS
    October 30, 2012: Stage 4 ACS
    Novemb 29, 2012: ACS Suitable (Thank you Lord!)
    Novemb 30, 2012: EOI and Submit NSW application via Fedex
    February19, 2013: NSW Ack letter received (Salamat po Lord!)
    April 29, 2013 : NSW SS approval
    April 30, 2013 : Invitation from SkillSelect
    May 03, 2013 : Lodge application including my mom
    May 06, 2013 : Medicals done at St. Lukes
    May 15, 2013 : My med result was uploaded
    May 23, 2013 : NBI clearance uploaded
    May 28, 2013 : Nanay's medical uploaded
    Thank you Lord sa maraming blessings. Kayo na po ang bahala sa next journey namin ni nanay.
    Jun 14, 2013 - Oct 08, 2013: Almost saying Goodbye AU... But keep pushing and believing...
    Oct 09, 3013 : Golden email from CO
    Oct 30, 2013 : VISA GRANT with nanay :)
    In HIS name nothing is impossible! Thank you Lord!

@amedina Visa grant napo kaya etong email sakin today ng DIAC, "...Our records indicate that the decision on your application was finalised on 03 June. Please note that the decision was despatched via courier. In this regard, please allow ample time for courier delivery. If you do not receive your documents after 7 working days, please contact the Call Centre to enquire for the status of the delivery of your documents.." still waiting for the courier of thr visa pack..kakaba

@psychoboy cencia napo..visa grant napo ako ngayon lng po..sorry its my bad.

• peach17peach17 Los Angeles
    congrats @alexamae :) bilis ng CO ah hehe :) congrats :)

9 January 2013 Received Favorable Response from EA
    18 January 2013 Lodged EOI Application via SkillSelect
    21 January 2013 Received Invitation to Apply for Visa Subclass 189
    26 January 2013 Lodged Visa Application
    18 March 2013 CO Allocated, Team 34 Brisbane
    14 May 2013 Submitted Form 815
    23 May 2013 Submitted updated Form 815 with new passport details
    03 June 2013 VISA Grant! Thank you Jesus :)

@peach17 salamat po :)

• engr_maylene052581engr_maylene052581 Melbourne
    Thank you for providing the evidence of undergoing your medical assessments.

It appears only Jared's medicals have cleared at this stage.  I have written to our Health Operations Centre in Sydney to ask if there is any issue with the other medicals provided.

Guys ask ko lang po if lahat ng medical inaupload sa hoc? Then if may problem sa medicals irereferred sa MOC? Tama po ba? Ung nasa taas po kasi reply samin ng CO ko. Si jared pa nga ung may problem saming lahat sya pa unang nacleared... 2 months n din kasi medical namin....

with agent
    Civil Engineer (Hydraulic Engineer)
    June 2012 - IELTS
    August 2012 - Submitted Skill Assessment
    January 2013 - Positive Skill Assessment Results from EA
    January 2013- EOI submitted
    February 04, 2013- Received Invitation
    February 11, 2013- Lodge Visa 189
    April 9, 2013 - CO Assigned, Team 6c(Requested Medicals and PCC)
    April 11, 2013- Completed medicals (me, my son and daughter)
    April 11, 2013 - Submitted PCC
    April 14, 2013 - Husband completed the medicals
    June 13, 2013 - Visa Granted

• btarroja213btarroja213 Singapore
    Question po: Di po ba ma-approve ang visa if diabetic and hypertensive?

Thanks po,
    -bogs

ANZSCO 233513
    Mar 2013 - IELTS Results - Pass but no points.
    04 June 2013 - EA Recieved CDR application.
    13 Aug 2013 - Got results from EA from the mailbox :-D
    04 Oct 2013 - Ielts results = Pass with +10 points.
    04 Oct 2013 - Lodged Subclass 189 with 65 Points
    07 Oct 2013 - Invited for Visa 189 :-D
    13 Nov 2013 - FBI Clearance delivered to USA Address
    24 Nov 2013 - Lodged Subclass 189. Waiting for CO.
    17 Dec 2013 - CO assigned. Team 34 Brisbane
    23 Jan 2014 - Medicals Cleared
    24 Jan 2014 - NBI clearance uploaded.
    30 Jan 2014 - VISA GRANT. EID: 04 Nov 2014
    27 Sept 2014 - Initial Entry - Brisbane
    30 Sept 2014 - Open DL R/C

• ianne27ianne27 Melbourne
    @stabilo did they ask for sputum test sayo?

SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER Anzsco Code 241411 = May 12, 2012 - IELTS Exam / May 25, 2012 - IELTS result -PASSED / Sept. 18, 2012 - Submitted Skills Assessment @ AITSL / Sept. 20, 2012 - Acknowledgment from AITSL /Dec. 11, 2012 - AITSL Result - Assessment Completed / Dec. 27, 2012 - AITSL Certificate received = SUITABLE or POSITIVE ASSESSMENT / Jan. 04, 2013 - Created EOI with 70 pts. / Jan.07, 2013 - Invited by DIAC for VISA 189 (First EOI) / March 13, 2013 - Created EOI with 65 pts. /March 18, 2013- Invited by DIAC for VISA 189 (Second EOI) Thank GOD for another chance ;-)
    May 02, 2013 - Lodged Visa 189 - finally
    May 03, 2013 - PCC uploaded
    May 16, 2013 - Completed Med. Exam @ St. Luke's
    May 18, 2013 - Allocated CO - Team 31 GSM Brisbane, CO VL
    May 25, 2013- Submitted Form 80 and other docs requested
    May 28, 2013 - St. Luke's uploaded our med. results
    June 12, 2013 - Submitted Form 815 (requested, June 10)
    June 13, 2013 - Visa Grant (Thank you Lord!)
    Sept. 11, 2013 - See yah Melbourne, Australia

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you." - Jeremiah 29:11-12

@btarroja213 sana naman ma approve kasi I am diabetic :(

• lock_code2004lock_code2004 Perth
    edited June 2013
    Question po: Di po ba ma-approve ang visa if diabetic and hypertensive?

Thanks po,
    -bogs
    having medical conditions such as diabetes or hypertension will not be a cause for visa application to be denied outright..... it will still depend on the severity or impact in terms of cost/management nung medical condition..

meron silang cost computation depende sa kaso ng sakit.. at meron maximum limit..
    so kung based sa analysis nila, eh mataas (compared sa defined limit) ang magiging cost ng maintenance nyo ( which will affect/burden the health care system ng Australia), then that's the only time na ide-deny nila ang visa application..

eto rin ang dahilan kung bkit tumatagal pag na referred sa MOC ang medicals..

but so far, sa mga nabasa ko, lahat naman na approved kahit may diabetes/hypertension..
    basta dapat controlled lang.. and then meron ngang health undertaking form na kailangan i comply..

wag ma stress baka lalong ma highblood.. smile smile lang pag may time...

Sep 24, 2011 - IELTS (L-8 R-8 W-8 S-7.5 : OBS-8)
    Jan 04, 2012 - EA application submitted | Feb 23, 2012 - EA assessment result (IE ANZSCO 233511)
    May 8, 2012 - Lodged GSM 175 online application | June 4, 2012 - CO Allocated
    June 22, 2012 - Medicals Finalized | Aug 30, 2012 - PCCs Completed (PH, UAE, USA)
    Sep 3, 2012 - Visa Granted (IED Jun 11, 2013) Thank You Lord!
    Oct 16-28, 2012 - Initial Entry Completed - Sydney
    July 28, 2013 - Final move to Perth
    Sep 9, 2013 - Started work with the same company i worked for in UAE/USA
    Oct 28, 2013 - Moved to another company.. ;)

• amedinaamedina Sydney
    @lock_code2004 ask ko lang. same lang ba ang Medical Officer of the Commonwealth (MOC) and Global Health Unit in Sydney? kasi DIAC told me na my CO is still waiting for my medical clearance from Global Health. medical results ko are all normal according to SLEC. Thanks!

11/17/12: passed school application thru IDP * 12/4/12: received letter of offer (univ. of newcastle) * 12/12/12: credit application * 2/22/13: received new letter of offer * 2/26/13: paid deposit fee * 3/8/13: received COE and paid visa fee * 4/10/13: visa application thru IDP * 4/11/13: medical request from DIAC * 4/12/13: medical exam done * 4/19/13: SLEC uploaded my medicals * 4/12/13: medical exam done * 7/11/13: VISA GRANTED

• btarroja213btarroja213 Singapore
    Thanks Lock_code. I guess I have 5 months lose weight... Hahaha

ANZSCO 233513
    Mar 2013 - IELTS Results - Pass but no points.
    04 June 2013 - EA Recieved CDR application.
    13 Aug 2013 - Got results from EA from the mailbox :-D
    04 Oct 2013 - Ielts results = Pass with +10 points.
    04 Oct 2013 - Lodged Subclass 189 with 65 Points
    07 Oct 2013 - Invited for Visa 189 :-D
    13 Nov 2013 - FBI Clearance delivered to USA Address
    24 Nov 2013 - Lodged Subclass 189. Waiting for CO.
    17 Dec 2013 - CO assigned. Team 34 Brisbane
    23 Jan 2014 - Medicals Cleared
    24 Jan 2014 - NBI clearance uploaded.
    30 Jan 2014 - VISA GRANT. EID: 04 Nov 2014
    27 Sept 2014 - Initial Entry - Brisbane
    30 Sept 2014 - Open DL R/C

• engr_maylene052581engr_maylene052581 Melbourne
    @amedina same tayo ng question.... yan din sabi ng co namin... pero my hubby and kids medical redults are all okay.... di ko din alam ano ung clearance n sinasabi

with agent
    Civil Engineer (Hydraulic Engineer)
    June 2012 - IELTS
    August 2012 - Submitted Skill Assessment
    January 2013 - Positive Skill Assessment Results from EA
    January 2013- EOI submitted
    February 04, 2013- Received Invitation
    February 11, 2013- Lodge Visa 189
    April 9, 2013 - CO Assigned, Team 6c(Requested Medicals and PCC)
    April 11, 2013- Completed medicals (me, my son and daughter)
    April 11, 2013 - Submitted PCC
    April 14, 2013 - Husband completed the medicals
    June 13, 2013 - Visa Granted

• lock_code2004lock_code2004 Perth
    @lock_code2004 ask ko lang. same lang ba ang Medical Officer of the Commonwealth (MOC) and Global Health Unit in Sydney? kasi DIAC told me na my CO is still waiting for my medical clearance from Global Health. medical results ko are all normal according to SLEC. Thanks!
    Global Health is the name of the department.. MOCs are the actual medical officers (tao sila)..

Eto po ang information from DIAC:

Global Health is where Medical Officers of the Commonwealth (MOC) review medical examination forms and results where a panel physician has identified an issue or as required.

Sep 24, 2011 - IELTS (L-8 R-8 W-8 S-7.5 : OBS-8)
    Jan 04, 2012 - EA application submitted | Feb 23, 2012 - EA assessment result (IE ANZSCO 233511)
    May 8, 2012 - Lodged GSM 175 online application | June 4, 2012 - CO Allocated
    June 22, 2012 - Medicals Finalized | Aug 30, 2012 - PCCs Completed (PH, UAE, USA)
    Sep 3, 2012 - Visa Granted (IED Jun 11, 2013) Thank You Lord!
    Oct 16-28, 2012 - Initial Entry Completed - Sydney
    July 28, 2013 - Final move to Perth
    Sep 9, 2013 - Started work with the same company i worked for in UAE/USA
    Oct 28, 2013 - Moved to another company.. ;)

L
    @alexamae my wife is a known diabetic even before we had our medicals done at nationwide. mataas sugar nya but walang medication na binigay, nerefer yung case nya and i think medyo matatagalan pa ang decision nila... anyway, here's their reply received today;

Please note that the medical results of your wife have been referred to the
    Health Operation Centre in Australia for review by a Medical officer of the
    Commonwealth, last 03 May 2013. Due to current backlogs with the Health
    Operations Centre deferred medicals are taking approximately 8 weeks (from
    date of referral) for a decision to be made.

Please note that immigration health criteria is a public interest criteria
    that applies to this visa application and so this is the reason why this
    visa application cannot be finalised until an immigration health assessment
    outcome has been received by this office.

Hi all, meron bang similar case sa amin dito na na approve or na deny? medyo kabado talaga kami....

Ganyan din nangyari saakin kaya natgalan and to think yung issue ko lng mataas bp lng nung nagpamedical ako nirefer na kahit nung binip ako uli ok na 130/80 from 140/90 dhl nga puyat ako at layo ng travel ko at that time. Antagal lumabas at kinulet ko tlga kac streamlined visa ako meaning 14days lng dapat standard procesing ko tapos nung kalaonan nagemail cgro nakulitan ininform ako na Global Health has put me on PRIORITY LIST for medical clearance at ayun after 3days ata magclear at ok na.for signing daw ako ng Form 185 HU then after signing kala ko visa na.diosko umabot nmn 1week wla pang advise...kinulit ko ng kinulit pero wlang reply cila khit yung auto response na computer aided wla din...nagworry tlga ako kac based sa forum na nabasa ko dito usually in 1-3 days after signing nagagrant na visa agad. Kya ayun kung dik pa kinulet malamn ko nlng sa response nila na sinend na despatchedcna visa ko and take note nadevisyonan ang visa ko just 2days after lng ng nagsubmit ako ng HU.ilmagine pinapatulog nila sa kangkungan.kaya guys lesson there at random kulitin nio cla sa email to remind them na Hey buhay pa ako at eto nakanganga pa tulo laway nagaantay sa trabaho nio.it really pays off for me.gandahn nio lng din email nio yung magalang at tama lng. Lalo kung wla pa yung medical clearance, i bet tigil lht yun at di uusad process.eto png pngasar kac my visa was granted 5days nlng before my class at may weekend pa yun ha.kung hindi nagrisk yung sister ko who is there in oz na bumili na ng tiket prebooking hay nganga tlga at bka di ako din umabot.ewan kob sa embassy ma yan.wla clng timeline na sinusunod kalokohn yng standard processing time. Truth is double yung time na aantayin mo before kamgrant eh lalo pa kung dik mangulit nganga tlga..

• paulsmithpaulsmith Singapore
    hi guys update ko lang sana kasi baka in the future there are applicant who would fall on the same case as ours.

last week (monday june 3) our CO informed us na my case will be referred to an MOC because of my medical history (ovarian cyst, benign)

my agent argued that according to the medical policies, my case (benign cyst) should not be referred to an MOC anymore, yung CO sinabi na still, it has to be referred.

we were expecting na because of this, our application will be delayed. but my agent argued it further. so now they cancelled the MOC referral and our medicals are now met.

cleared na kami. buti na lang may agent kasi we won't know all the policies in place. if wala agent, we could have wasted so much time.
    RizzaCinnZinn
    @paulsmith that's good to hear. :) thanks for sharing.

@franz25 pano mo po kinulit ang embassy/diac? sa CO lang po ba ikaw nag eemail?

hi guys update ko lang sana kasi baka in the future there are applicant who would fall on the same case as ours.

last week (monday june 3) our CO informed us na my case will be referred to an MOC because of my medical history (ovarian cyst, benign)

my agent argued that according to the medical policies, my case (benign cyst) should not be referred to an MOC anymore, yung CO sinabi na still, it has to be referred.

we were expecting na because of this, our application will be delayed. but my agent argued it further. so now they cancelled the MOC referral and our medicals are now met.

cleared na kami. buti na lang may agent kasi we won't know all the policies in place. if wala agent, we could have wasted so much time.
    YES!! :) All you have to do is to clear the SG Police...

• maliboomaliboo Davao City
    Hi po im new here!I applied for a student visa and narefer din ung medical nmen ng hubby ko. pro sbe dun sa email processing time may take longer un lng wlang specific na timeline. 8 weeks din kaya un?sana umabot kc aug 5 and orientation ko :(

Subclass 573 (SVP) commencement date Aug 12
    May 21 - lodged visa application
    May 23 - DIAC acknowledged application
    May 31 - Medicals NHSI
    June 4 - NHSI submitted results
    June 10 - Medicals referred to MOC June 4
    June 25 - was informed we needed addtl tests for hubby
    June 28 - hubby's meds uploaded and referred to HOC AUSTRALIA
    June 23 - received email from DIAC stating "we have recently received your husbands medical clearance".
    Aug 1 - request form 815 health undertaking passed it on the same day :)
    Aug 5 - emailed diac that i have to be able to attend uni on the 12th otherwise i would need to defer my course.
    Aug 6 - they might have read my email and issued a grant at 2pm
    Aug 7 - received sms that they have dispatched documents thru courier

Thank you god!!:) im done waiting :)

@maliboo helo how did you know that your medicals were referred?
    sinabihan po ba kayo ng co nyo or nag nag email ang diac?

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    Guys thos na na refer ang medicals sa MOC should probably read this.

Panel Doc Instruction: good read for applicants with MOC referred results(PDF)

Destination: Darwin
    School: CDU(Jul 15, 2013 intake) up to Aug 5, 2013

Sept 13 - IELTS passed(8 overall)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP&nbsp;</span>
            April 15, 2013 - medical exam at NHSI Cebu
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine&nbsp;</span>
            April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI)&nbsp;</span>
            May 5, 2013 - DIAC said they are waiting for my wifes health clearance from GH
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC&nbsp;</span>
            July 15, 2013, DIAC said that medical clearance received by CO
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival&nbsp;</span>

July 23 - grant, July 24 - email received with grant attached
    SOME HELPFUL LINKS(MOUSE OVER TO SEE TITLE)
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

If He gets you to it, He'll get you through it...
    @KG2 Thanks for the link :)

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    edited June 2013
    @alexamae you're welcome, check my sig too for other links. :)

Destination: Darwin
    School: CDU(Jul 15, 2013 intake) up to Aug 5, 2013

Sept 13 - IELTS passed(8 overall)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP&nbsp;</span>
            April 15, 2013 - medical exam at NHSI Cebu
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine&nbsp;</span>
            April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI)&nbsp;</span>
            May 5, 2013 - DIAC said they are waiting for my wifes health clearance from GH
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC&nbsp;</span>
            July 15, 2013, DIAC said that medical clearance received by CO
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival&nbsp;</span>

July 23 - grant, July 24 - email received with grant attached
    SOME HELPFUL LINKS(MOUSE OVER TO SEE TITLE)
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

If He gets you to it, He'll get you through it...