Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Investment advise in Australia pls share your tips and insights

13»

Comments

• atchinoatchino Sydney
    Si Mark So pala naka pangalan.. diba sya din yung palaging may pa-seminar tungkol sa forex.. I think he is a business man and not a fx trader.. ingat lang sa pag advertise..

newbies, make sure you hold on tight sa hard earned money..

pmzinoz: you migth interested to look at the FREE webinar if you are into or interested in forex

ust sharing if someone is interested for a FREE webinar or interested about FOREX.

Background:
    Unlitrader by Mark So is a paid FOREX service that gives recommendation on what to trade. You need to pay for the service (SingelTRader or UnliTrader).
    Mark is the Founder and Chief Forex Trainer of Forex Club Asia

Forex club Asia provide "PAID" seminars.

I, myself don't like paying for seminars or it is difficult to decided if this is legit or am I wasting money to attend seminars.

For a limited time, he is now proving FREE webinar (up to Sept-30-2014)
    The Training Will Be Via "Watch-Anywhere-Anytime-Recorded Videos"

If you are interested on the FREE webinar, click on this link : Mark So FREE webinar

I registered and it ask for "name" and "email address". Once you input your name and email, it redirect you to the page to watch the video.
    I don't have time now so I cancel it. I try to register again with same name and email and it goes to the page to watch the video.

He promote his UnliTrader service on the 4th video.

Webinar content:
    ===========================
    1. How To Turn Headlines Into Trades:
    2. How To Validate Trades Using Technicals
    3. How To Manage Your Money: The 3 Phases of Money Management
    4. How To Trade With The Unlitrader
    ===========================

Click link if want to know the performance of UnliTrader service: UnliTrader Performance Result

Free is FREE...
    Not necessary to register for the UnliTrader. Take what you can learn from the Forex webinar.

Forex trading is high risk compare to stock trading/investment.

If you heard anything bad or any negative regarding UnliTrader or about Mark so, please post it back here or let me know so everyone will be aware/vigilant about this service.

Caveat:
    Be vigilant and do your own research if forex fits your investment plan.
    It's your money, your call.

To all Kuripotz.. please visit my blog.
    May kasabihan tayo: Kuripot man at magaling... yayaman din....

http://kuripotism.blogspot.com.au

• manofsteelmanofsteel Melbourne
    edited November 2014
    The first few posts in this thread eh about stocks ang pinaguusapan, has anyone took the plunge in Au stock market? musta ba? It seems karamihan ng pinoys dyan are more inclined to get into real estate investment.

"Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."
    ~ Psalm 23:6

• atchinoatchino Sydney
    edited November 2014
    The first few posts in this thread eh about stocks ang pinaguusapan, has anyone took the plunge in Au stock market? musta ba? It seems karamihan ng pinoys dyan are more inclinded to get into real estate investment.

You gain some.. you loose some...

Lately there is an IPO of Medibank - privatize.

First time to try IPO. Overbought daw sabi ng broker pero tuloy pa rin ang advertisement sa TV about the IPO. Ang hindi ko lang guto ay malaki pala makukuha ng mga executives kaya pala todo ang advertisement nila a TV / prints and even sa overseaes investors.

Now, I am thinkinf twice, why I participated.

If you are looking for online brokers in Aus:
    http://kuripotism.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/about-stock-share.html
    http://kuripotism.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/list-of-stock-brokers-philippines_3.html

• brixx89brixx89 Sydney
    nice thread here, please keep it coming para makapulot kaming mga newbie ng insights spceailly about properties jan sa Aus.

For me, I trade sa pinas online thru COL, plano ko pa din ituloy since pang long term naman ang horizon ko dun. I figured in case din na uuwi kmi doon or may magandang investment na pwedeng pasukin I can save from exchange rates by using the money from that porfolio. Plus maganda pa din ang outlook ng Ph economy at mas familiar pa din ako sa mga nangyayari sa Pinas kahit papano.

I plan to trade din sa US market pagpunta jan, or cguro sa Au market pagnaging familiar na, I figured na habang mas bata medyo mas maganda ung mag risk ka habang maaga kung malugi ka man, may oras pa para makabawi, pagnapuruhanmo naman maagang hayahay sa buhay ang naghihintay :)

• atchinoatchino Sydney
    nice thread here, please keep it coming para makapulot kaming mga newbie ng insights spceailly about properties jan sa Aus.

For me, I trade sa pinas online thru COL, plano ko pa din ituloy since pang long term naman ang horizon ko dun. I figured in case din na uuwi kmi doon or may magandang investment na pwedeng pasukin I can save from exchange rates by using the money from that porfolio. Plus maganda pa din ang outlook ng Ph economy at mas familiar pa din ako sa mga nangyayari sa Pinas kahit papano.

I plan to trade din sa US market pagpunta jan, or cguro sa Au market pagnaging familiar na, I figured na habang mas bata medyo mas maganda ung mag risk ka habang maaga kung malugi ka man, may oras pa para makabawi, pagnapuruhanmo naman maagang hayahay sa buhay ang naghihintay :)

Positive port sa pinas
    Negative port sa Aus
    - over all lugi.. lugi in AUD hehehe...

Maganda lang sa Aus, may mga stocks na malaki mag dividend.

Go to the website: http://kuripotism.blogspot.com.au/ and like/follow mo yung Facebook para ma ntify ka in case na may new post .....

tingnan ko kung may general topic about stocks na ma post.

note: hindi ako expert or certified financial adviser

• atchinoatchino Sydney
    Ano ang overall perspective nyo about Woolworth / Master home?

http://kuripotism.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/stock-code-wow-woolworths-down-by-more.html

Kung maganda ang tingin nyo long term, I guess it is good time to buy a WOW is currently down by more than 10%.

• brixx89brixx89 Sydney
    uy thanks for the info..ma visit din nga..
  • JayperJayper Posts: 6Member

I've been in the cryptocurrency business for a long time. And several of my regular sites were closed. After searching the Internet for new and reliable exchange sites, I found Just2Trade It has a lot of positive reviews, its own app, and buying ether and other cryptocurrencies besides bitcoins. Also what makes me very happy is that I can buy cryptocurrency . This was a revelation for me, so I highly recommend it to you!