Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    @danyan2001us @Siopao23 pano mg lagay ng template na nasa baba every time mg comment kayo? gusto ko sana lagay ung timeline ko every time mg cocoment ako :)
    hi sis...first you go to your profile and click EDIT Profile then go to SIGNATURE SETTINGS ... encode whatever you want to share in your timeline...afterwards click SAVE...then DONE....

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde

@danyan2001us @Siopao23 pano mg lagay ng template na nasa baba every time mg comment kayo? gusto ko sana lagay ung timeline ko every time mg cocoment ako :)
    hi sis...first you go to your profile and click EDIT Profile then go to SIGNATURE SETTINGS ... encode whatever you want to share in your timeline...afterwards click SAVE...then DONE....

Ayan na. Lol

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• camseemecamseeme Sydney
    @goofygoofbot wow. Congrats sis!!!!! gano katagal ang paghihintay mo po,? :) Congrats ulit!!!:)
  • goofygoofbotgoofygoofbot North Ryde
    Thank you sa lahat.. mga kapatid..anyone of u here may alam ba kung anong unang gagawin to prepare for the flight..parang lost talaga ako.. i dont know what to do first before and after arriving..hindi ko pa maiprioritize yung mga preparations.sino ba sa inyo dto yung naalala kung anong number sa forum na ito yung merong things to do before and after arriving OZ.. pls help naman.. thank you
    Thank you sa lahat.. mga kapatid..anyone of u here may alam ba kung anong unang gagawin to prepare for the flight..parang lost talaga ako.. i dont know what to do first before and after arriving..hindi ko pa maiprioritize yung mga preparations.sino ba sa inyo dto yung naalala kung anong number sa forum na ito yung merong things to do before and after arriving OZ.. pls help naman.. thank you
    when ba ang pasukan mo? look now for the cheapest flight from manila to OZ....such as air asia, brunei airlines....then be sure to bring all relevant documents for your studies here.....baka may makakalimuatn ka sa excitement mo hehe...i know the feeling....been in that situation way back july 2010....halos hindi kami makakatulog ni mrs thinking about our flight.....be sure to bring OZ currency dahil ang baba ng palitan dito....others might suggest more tips for you..good luck

primary applicant- wife

check these threads for more info:

===================================================
    http://pinoyau.info/discussion/428/things-to-do-first-before-going-to-australia#latest

http://pinoyau.info/discussion/252/things-to-do-first-after-arriving-in-australia#latest
    ====================================================

hope they help....God bless

primary applicant- wife

• onlymei15onlymei15 Adelaide
    @kymme wow congrats !!!!!!! napa smile aako kapag may visa grant..ilang weeks antay mo?nagpasa ka ba financial docs?

FEBRUARY 20 2015 - RECEIVED PROVISIONAL OFFER LETTER THEN SUBMITTTED OTHER LACKING DOCUMENTS TO AMS AND UNIVERSITY.
    APRIL 8 205- RECEIVED CONDITIONAL OFFER LETTER THEN SUBMITTED SIGNED FORMS WHICH WAS NEEDED BY THE UNIVERSITY.
    APRIL 23 2015 - ME AND MY HUSBAND HAD OUR MEDICAL @NATIONWIDE HEALTH SYSTEM CEBU WORTH 6200 PESOS FOR BOTH OF US.
    APRIL 24 2015 - RECEIVED UNCONDITIONAL OFFER LETTER (FULL OFFER LETTER) TOGETHER WITH THE GRANT OF THE ADVANCED STANDING.
    MAY 26 2015 - PAID TUITION FEE + OSHC
    MAY 27 2015 - RECEIVED COE VIA EMAIL
    MAY 29 - ALL DOCUMENTS WERE SUBMITTED TO AGENCY AND WAS PICKED UP AFTERNOON.
    JUNE 09 2015 - DOCUMENTS WERE RECEIVED BY OZ EMBASSY.

WAITING IS OVER :)

JUNE 24 2015 - RECEIVED A CALL FROM MY AGENT THIS AFTERNOON TELLING ME THE GOOD NEWS...ITS GRANTED!!!AND WHEN I CHECKED MY EMAIL THE VISA WAS GRANTED JUNE 22 2015 SO ...THANK YOU LORD!!!

I KNOW GOD HEARS OUR PRAYER
    HE WILL BLESS US...
    JUST DO NOT STOP PRAYING....

• goofygoofbotgoofygoofbot North Ryde
    @danyan2001us kuya july 20 na poh..thank you poh talaga sa infos...
    hi everyone. good morning. ask ko lang po ilang business days normally magacknowledge ang embassy na nareceive na ung visa application? via IDP nga lang po kami. thanks po. :)
  • pauldpauld Mandaluyong
  • Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    P
    Hanap ka muna flight yung one way. Minsan ok din mga travel agency kasi may bulk buying sila. Pag nakabili ka na ticket prep mo lahat ng important docs mo. Suggestion ko din ipascan mo sila lahat at isave sa usb drive. Ayusin mo mga gamit mo yung kailangan at Important lang. Pwede ka.din mag check ng work sa seek.com. tpos baon ka ng maraming lakas ng loob at pananalig sa Diyos.

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@danyan2001us kuya july 20 na poh..thank you poh talaga sa infos...
    that will be soon....see you here in OZ....
    kalagitnaan ng winter dating mo....

primary applicant- wife

• alice1swanalice1swan Sydney
    hi)i want to recommend a good service for those, who got visa and became a student. http://essayhelperonline.com/ for student who wants not only studying but have some time for rest
  • imathenaimathena Sydney
    guys got my VISA GRANT nrin po today. Visa subclass 572. Lodged last april 20 thru fortrust. Thank God!

Thank you s inyong lahat.thanks s forum n to. Sa lahat ng nghihintay esp subclass 572, guys dont lose hope. #tiwala lng. :D mga sis kau n sunod! @ann22 @pinay75

My Timeline - Visa Sub class 572 (non SVP) Early Childhood Education and Care Package Course

April 20, 2015 - Lodged my Application with Fortrust (Single Application)
    May 11 - Acknowledgement from the Embassy
    June 9 - Phone Interview with Mr Jerry (my co)
    June 16 - Thank you to my case officer, Visa Grant! :))

To God Always Be the Glory! :D

@imathena Congrats sis!!!!! :) sana kami naman bukas. GOD BLESS US ALL :)
    @camseeme thank you sis! sunod sunod n yan for sure. hintay lng, darating din yan. :D

My Timeline - Visa Sub class 572 (non SVP) Early Childhood Education and Care Package Course

• pinay75pinay75 Mandaluyong
    @imathena: Congrats again sis! So happy for you! Sana nga next na kami ni @ann22 and lahat ng waiting dito. God bless us. #trustGod #prayhard
  • seekingforhelpseekingforhelp Sydney
    @onlymei15 hi sis! same tayo ng date pag acknowledge ng embassy! june 9. hehe share lang ako sis. let me know if meron nang mga follow up email sa VFS or sa embassy po. :) god bless saatin

may 25 IELTS received

may 27 paid tuition fee + OSCH

may 28 RCVD COE

june 9 lodged via VFS

june 10 acknowledged by the embassy

june 18 advice medical

june 22 medical examination via cebu

June 27 medical submitted

JULY 20 visa granted! - thank you lord! See you at oz!

@camseeme ako nag submit ako via VFS. the following day po, na acknowledged na po yung application ko.

may 25 IELTS received

may 28 RCVD COE

june 9 lodged via VFS

june 18 advice medical

• onlymei15onlymei15 Adelaide
    @seekingforhelp Hi sis talaga??sana positive result ng visa application ntin..nagpasa ka ba any financial docs sa embassy???subclass visa 573 ka din ba sis

FEBRUARY 20 2015 - RECEIVED PROVISIONAL OFFER LETTER THEN SUBMITTTED OTHER LACKING DOCUMENTS TO AMS AND UNIVERSITY.
    APRIL 8 205- RECEIVED CONDITIONAL OFFER LETTER THEN SUBMITTED SIGNED FORMS WHICH WAS NEEDED BY THE UNIVERSITY.
    APRIL 23 2015 - ME AND MY HUSBAND HAD OUR MEDICAL @NATIONWIDE HEALTH SYSTEM CEBU WORTH 6200 PESOS FOR BOTH OF US.
    APRIL 24 2015 - RECEIVED UNCONDITIONAL OFFER LETTER (FULL OFFER LETTER) TOGETHER WITH THE GRANT OF THE ADVANCED STANDING.
    MAY 26 2015 - PAID TUITION FEE + OSHC
    MAY 27 2015 - RECEIVED COE VIA EMAIL
    MAY 29 - ALL DOCUMENTS WERE SUBMITTED TO AGENCY AND WAS PICKED UP AFTERNOON.
    JUNE 09 2015 - DOCUMENTS WERE RECEIVED BY OZ EMBASSY.

WAITING IS OVER :)

JUNE 24 2015 - RECEIVED A CALL FROM MY AGENT THIS AFTERNOON TELLING ME THE GOOD NEWS...ITS GRANTED!!!AND WHEN I CHECKED MY EMAIL THE VISA WAS GRANTED JUNE 22 2015 SO ...THANK YOU LORD!!!

I KNOW GOD HEARS OUR PRAYER
    HE WILL BLESS US...
    JUST DO NOT STOP PRAYING....

• eischied_21eischied_21 Zürich
    Hi, kaya ba diy yun pag-apply ng student visa or better na mag agency na lang? Parang ang hirap mag-apply on your own sa daming info at parang naguluhan din ako habnag nagbabasa ng website ng AUS immigration. May questions lang po ako sana matulungan nyo ako.

1. Yun show money ba na papakita sa CO is pocket money lang yun papuntang au or ksama na din dun yun tuition fee? Estimate na nakikita ko na annual tuition is around 10K so for 2-year course its 20K. So kelangan ang bank certificate ba is 20K + show/pocket money. Tama ba pagkakaintindi ko?

2. When do I need to pay the tuition fee - before or after applying for student visa?

3. If your course is 2 years - kelangan na ba bayaran in full amount for 2 years yun tuition fee?

I hope you guys can help me. This will help me plan if I will pursue studying in Australia as this involve big amount of money. Kun kaya ko i-provide yun money then I will continue my plan, then if not back to original plan of studying in NZ. Thanks
    guys got my VISA GRANT nrin po today. Visa subclass 572. Lodged last april 20 thru fortrust. Thank God!

Thank you s inyong lahat.thanks s forum n to. Sa lahat ng nghihintay esp subclass 572, guys dont lose hope. #tiwala lng. :D mga sis kau n sunod! @ann22 @pinay75
    congrats sis....God bless

primary applicant- wife

Hi, kaya ba diy yun pag-apply ng student visa or better na mag agency na lang? Parang ang hirap mag-apply on your own sa daming info at parang naguluhan din ako habnag nagbabasa ng website ng AUS immigration. May questions lang po ako sana matulungan nyo ako.

1. Yun show money ba na papakita sa CO is pocket money lang yun papuntang au or ksama na din dun yun tuition fee? Estimate na nakikita ko na annual tuition is around 10K so for 2-year course its 20K. So kelangan ang bank certificate ba is 20K + show/pocket money. Tama ba pagkakaintindi ko?

2. When do I need to pay the tuition fee - before or after applying for student visa?

3. If your course is 2 years - kelangan na ba bayaran in full amount for 2 years yun tuition fee?

I hope you guys can help me. This will help me plan if I will pursue studying in Australia as this involve big amount of money. Kun kaya ko i-provide yun money then I will continue my plan, then if not back to original plan of studying in NZ. Thanks
    SHow money includes tuition expenses, board and lodging (living expenses) etc...

check this link for details:

https://www.immi.gov.au/students/student-visa-living-costs.htm

then i would also suggest, do reading here and you will receive lots of info on student visa....

primary applicant- wife

@seekingforhelp bat kaya wala pa acknowledgement ung application namin. Via IDP naman kami. Anyare kaya dun. Haha. Sana visa grant tayong lahat! Anong visa subclass mo po?:)
    @imathena good morning! SVP ka ba sis under subclass 572? Kelan pala lipad mo?:)
    @danyan2001us thank you po kuya dan!

@imathena good morning! SVP ka ba sis under subclass 572? Kelan pala lipad mo?:)
    hindi under svp yung akin sis. still trying to book for a cheap flight sis,planning to fly by july 12.

• teachjennyteachjenny Davao
    Just today, the embassy requested for my MEDICAL EXAM na! Woooo!!! Praise to GOD! :)

Feb 28 2015 IELTS Exam
    Mar 13 2015 IELTS Results
    May 9 2015 Submitted requirements to Australia school
    May 30 2015 Finalization of enrolments and COE
    June 5 2015 Courier visa docs to VFS Global
    June 9 2015 VFS Global acknowledgement
    June 10 2015 DIBP acknowledgement of visa application
    June 17 2015 Medical advise from DIBP
    June 18 2015 Medicals done. Waiting for results..
    July 7 2015 VISA GRANT! Thank you Lord!!!
    July 16 2015 Arrival in Australia

@onlymei15 visa subclass 572 po ako sis. ikaw? 573? yes nag pasa na ako lahat ng documents na kailangan po. october ba yung intake mo?

may 25 IELTS received

may 28 RCVD COE

june 9 lodged via VFS

june 18 advice medical

• teachjennyteachjenny Davao
    @seekingforhelp - Hello! Same tayo visa 572 din ako... Saan ka sa Aus? :)
    @onlymei15 visa subclass 572 po ako sis. ikaw? 573? yes nag pasa na ako lahat ng documents na kailangan po. october ba yung intake mo?

Feb 28 2015 IELTS Exam
    Mar 13 2015 IELTS Results
    May 9 2015 Submitted requirements to Australia school
    May 30 2015 Finalization of enrolments and COE
    June 5 2015 Courier visa docs to VFS Global
    June 9 2015 VFS Global acknowledgement
    June 10 2015 DIBP acknowledgement of visa application
    June 17 2015 Medical advise from DIBP
    June 18 2015 Medicals done. Waiting for results..
    July 7 2015 VISA GRANT! Thank you Lord!!!
    July 16 2015 Arrival in Australia