Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

PARTNER VISA (Subclass 309 & 100)

Comments

• JulianJulian Quezon City
    Hi, anyone here who can recommend a good and cheaper migration agent for Prospective Marriage Visa and Partners Visa?
    thanks
  • joy19joy19 Quezon City
    Hello, any updates?? My nagrant na po ba ulet? Share share po your timeline :))
  • kathkath rizal
    @monz nung tumawag b sau ang australian embassy at hnd mo cya cnagot..tumawag b uli cla? kase nangyare s aken today eh may misscall ako sa 02 757811. Favor nmn kung ano ang sasabihin nila kpg tumawag uli cla
  • kathkath rizal
    @happy_gal hello to u..favor nmn po nung tumawag po sau ang australian embassy ano po mga question nila kase today na miss ko ung call nila kya hnd ko nakausap. hopefully tumawag uli. curious lng ako s mga ssbihin at itatanong nila.
  • Jayvin10Jayvin10 Cebu, Philippines
    Good Morning, yung mag rerequest ba for additional documents like Cenomar ay ang Case Officer na? Kasi nakatanggap na ako ng email na hinihingi ang cenomar na directly sent from PSA. Curious lang ako kung siya na ba ang CO namin or isa lang siya sa mga tao sa embassy doing some pre-processing stuff. Salamat sa makakasagot :)

Sep. 7, 2016 - Lodged Application Online ( PMV Sub Class 300 )
    Sep. 7, 2016 - Acknowledgement Email Received
    Sep. 9, 2016 - Uploaded all the required documents
    Sep. 20, 2016 - Medical Examination
    Oct. 28, 2016 - Request for an additional document (CENOMAR)
    Oct. 29, 2016 - Requested for CENOMAR Online
    Nov. 7, 2016 - Received CENOMAR Dispatch Notice from PSA
    Nov. 16, 2016 - Clicked the "Information Provided" Button (ImmiAccount)
    Dec. 16, 2016 - Received Grant Notice at exactly 100 Days since the application was lodged!

• GGMCGGMC PHILIPPINES
    edited November 2016
    I’M HAPPY TO FIND THIS FORUM…. 

JUNE 29,2016 = LODGED PARTNER VISA (309) VIA ONLINE APPLICATION

SEPTEMBER 29,2016 = RECEIVED CORRESPONDENCE FROM IMMIGRATION FOR ADDITONAL DOCUMENTS LIKE AFP, NBI, RELATIONSHIP EVIDENCES AND FINANCIAL ASPECT AND THE HAP ID FOR MEDICAL CHECK. GIVEN FOR 28 DAYS COMPLIANCE

OCTOBER 22,2016 = DONE WITH MEDICAL WITH MY DAUGHTER

OCTOBER 25,2016 = ATTACHED ALL DOCUMENTS REQUESTED EVEN THE LETTER THAT NBI AND AFP WILL BE DELAYED AND ATTACHED ALL RECEIPTS FOR MEDICAL, AFP APPLICATIONA ND NBI AS PROOF THAT REALLY COMPLY IT BUT JUST DELAYED OF AVAILABILITY.
    AND HIT THE BUTTON >>>>>> INFORMATION PROVIDED <<<<

*** WHEN MY NBI WAS AVAILABLE ON OCTOBER 26 I ATTACHED IT ON MY IMMI ACCOUNT BUT THE BUTTON >>>> INFORMATION PROVIDED <<<< CANNOT BE CLICK AGAIN SO, I EMAILED THE IMMIGRATION THAT IS AVAILABLE ALREADY AND RECEIVED CONFIRMATION LETTER.

*** WHEN AFP OF MY HUSBAND WAS AVAILABLE LAST NOVEMBER 4, I ATTACHED IT ON MY IMMI ACCOUNT AGAIN AND STILL I CAN’T CLICK ANYMORE THE >>>INFORMATION BUTTON <<< SO I EMAILED THEM AGAIN TELLING THAT /I HAVE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS. BUT THE REPLY WAS IMMIGRATION WILL BE CLOSE THIS COMING DECEMBER 24TH TO JANUARY 2,2017…BLAH AND BLAH SO ON

MY QUESTION IS DID THEY RECEIVED THE EMAIL I GOT ????

*** AND THE MOST IM SO WORRIED IS THAT I FORGOT TO ATTACHED THE LETTER OF THE SPONSOR (MY HUSBAND) ON THE LODGEMENT ON THE VISA AND WHILE THE IMMIGRATION COMMUNICATE WITH ME WITH COMPLIANCE OF 28 DAYS I FORGOT AGAIN … I FEEL SO STUPID AND IM SO STRESSED OUT….  I EMAILED THEM STATING THAT I ATATCHED SOME DOCUMENTS AGAIN LIKE INCOME TAX OF MY HUBBY AND THE STATEMENT OF MY HUSBAND REGARDING OUR RELATIONSHIP.

DO I HAVE TO WORRY ON THIS STUPIDITY I MADE ???? OUR RELATIONSHIP IS CONTINUING AND GENUINE WHICH I AM NOT AFRAID OF.
    THE STATUS ON MY IMMI ACCOUNT IS ASSESSMENT IN PROGRESS …… I READ SOME FORUM YOU CAN ATTACHED DOCUMENTS AS YOU WANT UNLESS THE DECISION NOT YET FINALISED.

ANYONE CAN HELP ME ??? THANK YOU.

SORRY IN CAPS LOCK MODE JUST WORKING AT THE MOMENT
  • GGMCGGMC PHILIPPINES
    @Jayvin10 Good Morning, yung mag rerequest ba for additional documents like Cenomar ay ang Case Officer na? Kasi nakatanggap na ako ng email na hinihingi ang cenomar na directly sent from PSA. Curious lang ako kung siya na ba ang CO namin or isa lang siya sa mga tao sa embassy doing some pre-processing stuff. Salamat sa makakasagot

** May nabasa ako sa ibang forum na either PO yan siya means processing officer. Thats great kasi gumagalaw application mo. :)
  • cariecarie philippines
    edited November 2016
    hi nag apply ako ng partners visa nung August 22,2016 through vfs..kinasal kmi ng asawa ko nung dec.22,2013 and my dalawa na kming anak ngayon and Australian citizen na mga mga anak nmin and at the same time my Australian passport na rin cla ,so ako nlang kulang pra ready to flight na sana
  • cariecarie philippines
    hi nag apply ako ng partners visa nung August 22,2016 through vfs..kinasal kmi ng asawa ko nung dec.22,2013 and my dalawa na kming anak ngayon and Australian citizen na mga mga anak nmin and at the same time my Australian passport na rin cla ,so ako nlang kulang pra ready to flight na sana
  • missylalax_missylalax_ Ph
    Hi! I just lodged my application for visa309 a week ago via VFS Manila. Anyone here got timeline on how long your visa has been granted? I applied with 2 kids too. Mas mabilis po ba kpag included kids? And did you guys submitted form 80? Thanksss
  • Jayvin10Jayvin10 Cebu, Philippines
    @GGMC Thanks for your response, I hope we hear from our CO sooner or later, my fiancee is coming back to the Philippines by January and we are not closing the doors for the opportunity na sabay na kami ng fiancee ko to australia. Fingers crossed! :)

Sep. 7, 2016 - Lodged Application Online ( PMV Sub Class 300 )
    Sep. 7, 2016 - Acknowledgement Email Received
    Sep. 9, 2016 - Uploaded all the required documents
    Sep. 20, 2016 - Medical Examination
    Oct. 28, 2016 - Request for an additional document (CENOMAR)
    Oct. 29, 2016 - Requested for CENOMAR Online
    Nov. 7, 2016 - Received CENOMAR Dispatch Notice from PSA
    Nov. 16, 2016 - Clicked the "Information Provided" Button (ImmiAccount)
    Dec. 16, 2016 - Received Grant Notice at exactly 100 Days since the application was lodged!

• GGMCGGMC PHILIPPINES
    @Jayvin10 No worries :) lets hope for the best . while we are waiting God is working on it. Lets have faith as always :)
  • GGMCGGMC PHILIPPINES
    edited December 2016
    November 30,2016 : THE WAITING GAME IS OVERRRRRRRRR :) :) :)

I've been reading this forum since from the page 1 up to the latest page. Thank you for the encouragement for those who are in the forum sharing all their ideas and experiences. It was a great help. I would like to share my timeline.

Finally I received the so called "GOLDEN EMAIL" .... after 5 months WOWWWWWW This is the feeling can't be explained.

Application was ONLINE
    Husband : Australian Citizen
    Been to Australia 3 times Under Tourist Visa , been married since 2014 in Australia and I was in Tourist Visa that time.
    And I have one child on my previous relationship but I was not married though.

DOL : June 29,2016
    CO/PO : September 29,2016 (asked for additional requirements and medical given the 28 days period to comply)
    Medical : October 22,2016
    Police Clearance : October 27,2016 (emailed immigration that this is late )
    AFP of Husband : November 4,2016 (emailed immigration that this is late)
    Added Additional Documents : November 8,2016 (stupidity I made that i realized that I forgot to attached the relationship letter of my Husband so I attached it even it was after 28 days and emailed immigration that i had attached something.)
    Visa Grant Notice : November 29,2016
    Received/ Read @ email : November 30,2016

A great Christmas gift to recieved after all the worries and the waiting game. You'll be next guys!!! :) Goodluck

Merry Christmas to all !!! I can't explain the feeling.
  • chenchen Philippines
    @GGMC congrats
  • ErikaConErikaCon manila
    Hi guys! Nag apply ako ng partner visa non Oct wala pa update ung co nmen :( meron po ba ako jan kasabay mg apply non oct?
    @downunder hi, I hope my visa will took 3 months also like yours the last document they request is cenomar and I already submitted. I lodge my application via vfs last Oct.
  • GGMCGGMC PHILIPPINES
    @chen Thank you ! goodluck on yours as well.
  • GGMCGGMC PHILIPPINES
    @missylalax_ I didn't submit form 80 and when they asked for additional documents they didn't asked as well. So, I never submitted this form . I guess not so sure you need this form if you stayed overseas before like working and the likes but on tourist visa no.
  • GGMCGGMC PHILIPPINES
    edited December 2016
    @ErikaCon , hello! I lodged my visa through online last June 29,2016. I received a communication email from immigration not so sure if she is a CO (case officer) or a PO (processing Officer) last September 29,2016. That was exactly 3 months after my lodgement. Goodluck on your application .
  • aziazi North Ryde
    edited December 2016
    Sharing the good news!!! After almost 10 exhausting month!!!, visa granted na kame :) And whats really great is subclass 100 na at kasama kame ng ate ko :)))

Timeline:

Dol: february 16, 2016
    Dependent applicant: sister ko (17 yrs old)
    Non migrating applicant: me (28 yrs old), sister ko (31 yrs old)

June 9: interview thru phone. Immi req for more info (cenomar, rel history, nbi, form888)

(After the interview we decided na gawin nlng kame migrating dependent since positive naman ung interview)

July 18: pay 540k pesos for me and my sister

Aug 19: req for form 47a

Oct 19: req for AFP for me and my sister

Dec 05: taaadddaaaa!!! Visa granted subclass 100!!!!

To God be the glory! :))

Buti na add kame kase niton lang november 19 ng change immi, d na pwede over age na anak gang age 23 nlng.
  • aziazi North Ryde
    Salamat po pala sa lahat ng tumulong at sumagot sa mga tanong ko. D ko na po kayo iisa isahin pa :))
  • aziazi North Ryde
    Question po for cfo/pdos. ano po ba dapat attendant pdo or cfo? Father ko po is filipino but australian citizen na. And lahat po ba ng kasama sa visa nid umattend nun? Ty
  • GGMCGGMC PHILIPPINES
    @azi Hi, Azi! Congrats to you and your mum. I've read your thread before while I was new here. I know that you are still floating at the moment of happiness. Congratsss finally stress free now .

For CFO kindly go to their site for appointment.

• GGMCGGMC PHILIPPINES
    @azi Kindly read your visa grant notice upto the 8 page they stated on their about Philippines Policy upon departure somethin like that sis.
  • aziazi North Ryde
    @GGMC thanks po :) congrats din po sa inyo. When po alis nyo?

About sa cfo, wala po kase nakalagay na specific if what nid namen attendan uf cfo or pdos.
    @kate26 hi, via vfs ako pang 2nd month na nmen waiting. Ung sau?
    @GGMC hi, na approved kana? This is our 2nd month waiting.
  • GGMCGGMC PHILIPPINES
    edited December 2016
    @azi Thank you!!! just go their website and follow the instructions on there and then they will give you steps and it will be sent to your email. Once you received the email you can see it on the email which seminar youll attend. for you might be in australian citizen section.

I will fly hopefully next year my daughter is still studying so I need to wait her to finish by March 2017.

Where you in Australia?
  • GGMCGGMC PHILIPPINES
    @ErikaCon yes approved at exactly 5 months after submitted application via online through immi account and I have a dependent 10 years old from my previous relationship but never been married though.
    @GGMC wow congrats! When ka nag apply? 4 months n ako married sa hubby ko, wala ako dependent. Hay sana maaprove na!