Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Engineers Australia Skills Assessment

Comments

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,689Member, Administrator, Moderator

@annedetermined said:

@Marcus82 said:
    Hi silent reader here, want to ask for my husband po (using his account kc di po ako makalogin - forgot ko na po pw ko😅)
    Anyway ask ko lng po, common po ba sa agent na they will not do the duplicate letter for you? (EA requested po us to submit duplicate letter). Sorry for asking kc parang weird lang po na kinuha us sya as agent to help us pero baket naman po ganun? Or talagang it is a practice na di po nila covered ang pag gawa ng duplicate letter (even we are willing naman po to pay additional fee for that).

And if ever kme po gagawa ng duplicate letter us, pwede po ba iadd namin ung current experience ng husband ko po? (to add points po sa score nya).
    'Hope my may makasagot. TIA po.

Hi. I don't have an idea regarding the 'agent' concern, since I'm doing DIY. Hehe

Regarding EA Duplicate letter, DUPLICATE LETTER is just a duplicated copy of the outcome letter. No info will be changed since it's just a copy. If you wish to add years of experience (different company from previously assessed employment), you will need to be assessed again by EA. Which means paying in full again. Based sa mga nabasa ko lang po dito sa forum. Others might have a different insight about it. Godspeed!

@Marcus82 said:
    Hi silent reader here, want to ask for my husband po (using his account kc di po ako makalogin - forgot ko na po pw ko😅)
    Anyway ask ko lng po, common po ba sa agent na they will not do the duplicate letter for you? (EA requested po us to submit duplicate letter). Sorry for asking kc parang weird lang po na kinuha us sya as agent to help us pero baket naman po ganun? Or talagang it is a practice na di po nila covered ang pag gawa ng duplicate letter (even we are willing naman po to pay additional fee for that).

And if ever kme po gagawa ng duplicate letter us, pwede po ba iadd namin ung current experience ng husband ko po? (to add points po sa score nya).

What is a DUPLICATE LETTER? I have not come across this term in my over 10 years of experience in this industry. FYI, I have attached a fact sheet to help you understand the definition of immigration assistance. Basically, clerical work isn’t part of the service agents provide. We can comment on the draft letters you prepare before they get signed but we will never write the actual letter for a client. Doing so is like tampering evidences. It is important to understand the limitations of an agent’s professional service before signing up for their services para clear ang expectations from day 1. Often times that’s the reason why clients get frustrated with their agent due to unrealistic expectations. Ask for the Code of Conduct and fact sheets before signing up. I make it a point we provide these documents to clients at initial contact to eliminate such expectations but once on a while may nakakalusot all because they never read them before signing up.

annedeterminedjammynessMarcus82
  • annedeterminedannedetermined Caloocan City, Phils

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@annedetermined said:

@Marcus82 said:

Hi. I don't have an idea regarding the 'agent' concern, since I'm doing DIY. Hehe

Regarding EA Duplicate letter, DUPLICATE LETTER is just a duplicated copy of the outcome letter. No info will be changed since it's just a copy. If you wish to add years of experience (different company from previously assessed employment), you will need to be assessed again by EA. Which means paying in full again. Based sa mga nabasa ko lang po dito sa forum. Others might have a different insight about it. Godspeed!

@Marcus82 said:

What is a DUPLICATE LETTER? I have not come across this term in my over 10 years of experience in this industry. FYI, I have attached a fact sheet to help you understand the definition of immigration assistance. Basically, clerical work isn’t part of the service agents provide. We can comment on the draft letters you prepare before they get signed but we will never write the actual letter for a client. Doing so is like tampering evidences. It is important to understand the limitations of an agent’s professional service before signing up for their services para clear ang expectations from day 1. Often times that’s the reason why clients get frustrated with their agent due to unrealistic expectations. Ask for the Code of Conduct and fact sheets before signing up. I make it a point we provide these documents to clients at initial contact to eliminate such expectations but once on a while may nakakalusot all because they never read them before signing up.

Thanks, Ms. Rhea. What I meant here is the reinstatement. Hehe. I just copied the term he/she used on the comment. Wrong term. Hehe. I stand corrected. Thank you!

Nominated Occupation: Civil Engineer
    ANZSCO: 233211
    OFFSHORE | DIY

POINTS BREAKDOWN
    Age (27yo) : 30
    English (Proficient) : 10
    Educ (Section 2 + PRC) : 15
    Civil Status (Single) : 10
    Overseas Work XP (PH) (5 Years) : 10

CURRENT POINTS
    SC189: 75

TIMELINE
    00-00-2018 Started research for AU Immigration (But age not yet max, 23)
    23-12-2020 First Move: Booked for PTE (Age Max: 25) <4x delays due to COVID>
    08-10-2021 PTE (Proficient)
    26-08-2022 Submitted CDR to EA (CDR + RSEA + Fast Track)
    11-09-2022 EA Positive Outcome (After 16 Calendar Days)
    11-09-2022 EOI Filed (VIC: 189/190/491)
    13-09-2022 EOI Filed (NSW, SA, Any: 189/190/491)
    21-09-2022 PTE (Proficient)
    06-10-2022 Received ITA for Subclass 189 @ 75pts
    07-11-2022 NBI Appointment
    13-11-2022 Visa Lodgment of Subclass 189
    14-11-2022 Frontloaded: Form 80 and Form 1221
    15-11-2022 Frontloaded: NBI Clearance
    25-11-2022 Medicals at NHS Makati
    01-12-2022 Medicals Cleared
    11-04-2023 Visa Grant (AFTER 150 DAYS OF WAITING)
    12-04-2023 PDOS
    20-05-2023 BM | START OF NEW CHAPTER!! Arrived in Straya ☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

PARTNER SPONSORSHIP TIMELINE

04-11-2023 Fiancé applied for Tourist Visa
    07-11-2023 Fiancé Biometrics at VFS Global Makati
    08-11-2023 Fiancé Tourist Visa - Granted
    XX-06-2024 Wedding in PH
    XX-X6-2024 NBI - Advanced
    XX-06-2024 First Entry to Oz via TV
    XX-XX-2024 Medicals
    XX-XX-2024 Lodgment of Partner Visa
    XX-XX-2024 Partner Visa (Temp/Perm) - Granted

MISC TIMELINE

22-05-2023 Applied for TFN, Medicare
    03-06-2023 Received TFN number through the mail (12 days)
    24-07-2023 First day of work
    05-08-2023 Got the Digital Medicare Card (76 days)
    16-08-2023 Got the Physical Medicare Card
    31-08-2023 Submitted Rental Application
    13-09-2023 Rental Application Approved
    15-10-2023 Availed Ambulance Cover
    03-11-2023 Rental Property Turnover

@annedetermined said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@annedetermined said:

@Marcus82 said:

@Marcus82 said:

Thanks, Ms. Rhea. What I meant here is the reinstatement. Hehe. I just copied the term he/she used on the comment. Wrong term. Hehe. I stand corrected. Thank you!

If reinstatement letter, I let the client choose - we assist them and be charged admin fee as this doesn’t cover the service package they signed up for or they liaise with EA directly as it’s a simple procedure they can easily do vs paying additional admin fee to us. …but each agent practice is different. Hope that helps.

annedetermined
  • toletssstoletsss Posts: 8Member

Hello and greetings!

I just want to get a more experienced opinion on my visa application and what MSA to take (basic CDR or CDR+RSEA)

I have a company who is willing to sponsor me for a subclass 186 direct entry stream visa. One of the requirements mentioned is that I need to get a positive assessment from EA.

I am a licensed civil engineer and am currently connected to an engineering consultancy company(for 5+ years and running). The bulk of my works include drafting and modelling civil and mechanical works using engineering software applications (ACAD Plant3D, Civil3d and 12D). I also have field engineer experience(2 months) and precast design experience(7 months) during the early days of my career.

Also checked, I graduated from a school under section 1.

Eto na po yung questions...

1. Considering that I am applying for 186, I only need a minimum of 'competent' english right? Wala na impact even if I try to aim for a higher score?

2. As mentioned above, should I take CDR or CDR+RSEA? When should I consider getting an RSEA?

3.Do I have a chance on getting a positive assessment as an engineering technologist?

1. Should I apply for Engineering professional or engineering technologist? (This doesn't really matter to my company as long as what I get is eligible for subclass 186)

2. Is it worth mentioning my '2-months' and '7-months' work experience in my CDR

Any other thoughts and comments are welcome very po. If anyone feels na same kami ng situation and may positive assessment na sila from EA, baka po pwede makahingi ng sample CDR(if okay lang)?

Salamat sa makakapansin and tulong. :smile:

• Irene16Irene16 Posts: 28Member

Hello everyone,

Medyo uncertain po ako kung paano ang format ng CPD, based po kase sa Prepare your Migration Skills Assessment Application July 2022 v1.0 ito lang ang naka indicate (see snapshot), unlike sa career episodes and summary statement merong separate explanation. Any advice po kung paano gagawin ito based sa bagong published guidelines ng EA. Thank you in advance sa sasagot.

• wenwerwuwenwerwu Posts: 201Member

@Irene16 said:
    Hello everyone,

Medyo uncertain po ako kung paano ang format ng CPD, based po kase sa Prepare your Migration Skills Assessment Application July 2022 v1.0 ito lang ang naka indicate (see snapshot), unlike sa career episodes and summary statement merong separate explanation. Any advice po kung paano gagawin ito based sa bagong published guidelines ng EA. Thank you in advance sa sasagot.

hello as in gumawa lang ako ng list na nakatable po. see below:

positive naman assessment ko po

• Irene16Irene16 Posts: 28Member

@wenwerwu said:

@Irene16 said:
    Hello everyone,

@wenwerwu Kailan nyo po ginawa yung CPD before yung July 2022 v1.0? Ganyan yung mga nakikita ko sample in Table form, pero po yung ngayon as indicated written statement na lang, same din kaya yan?

• eyburgereyburger Makati

@toletsss said:
    Hello and greetings!

I just want to get a more experienced opinion on my visa application and what MSA to take (basic CDR or CDR+RSEA)

I have a company who is willing to sponsor me for a subclass 186 direct entry stream visa. One of the requirements mentioned is that I need to get a positive assessment from EA.

I am a licensed civil engineer and am currently connected to an engineering consultancy company(for 5+ years and running). The bulk of my works include drafting and modelling civil and mechanical works using engineering software applications (ACAD Plant3D, Civil3d and 12D). I also have field engineer experience(2 months) and precast design experience(7 months) during the early days of my career.

Also checked, I graduated from a school under section 1.

Eto na po yung questions...

1. Considering that I am applying for 186, I only need a minimum of 'competent' english right? Wala na impact even if I try to aim for a higher score?

2. As mentioned above, should I take CDR or CDR+RSEA? When should I consider getting an RSEA?

3.Do I have a chance on getting a positive assessment as an engineering technologist?

1. Should I apply for Engineering professional or engineering technologist? (This doesn't really matter to my company as long as what I get is eligible for subclass 186)

2. Is it worth mentioning my '2-months' and '7-months' work experience in my CDR

Any other thoughts and comments are welcome very po. If anyone feels na same kami ng situation and may positive assessment na sila from EA, baka po pwede makahingi ng sample CDR(if okay lang)?

Salamat sa makakapansin and tulong. :smile:

Just giving my thoughts on your case.

1. Yes, you just need to score at least 50 in all sections to have a positive assessment.
    2. If you're unsure whether to apply for Engineering professional or technologist, its best to get RSEA so you won't have a problem proving your work experience later on when you apply for 186 visa.
    3. Based on what you said, it seems you have a better chance to get assessed as engineering technologist.
    4. What is your role in your current company? You just need to prove 3 years of your relevant experience, so if you're role is an engineer, maybe you can apply as an engineering professional to match up your position.
    5. I dont think you need to mention those if deemed irrelevant in your nominated occupation. But when you apply for your visa, you are required to list all your past experience.
    toletsss
  • sabina12sabina12 Posts: 60Member

@wenwerwu Kailan nyo po ginawa yung CPD before yung July 2022 v1.0? Ganyan yung mga nakikita ko sample in Table form, pero po yung ngayon as indicated written statement na lang, same din kaya yan?

Hi. Table format same sa sample ni sir @wenwerwu yung sinubmit ko. Las month lang ako nagpaassess.

263312 190 VIC (90+5)

• Rhonna1234Rhonna1234 Posts: 10Member

Hello Guys, meron po ba dito COE graduate na hiningian ng PRC? Ano po ginawa nyo justification? I have pending application sa vetassess.

Thanks in advance.

rmbalingit
  • engrcruz16engrcruz16 Posts: 2Member

Hello po. Anyone graduated from Section 3 University? Im an Industrial Engineer graduated at Lyceum of Subic Bay Ph. Nag inquire po ako sa agency para mag pa assess sana sa Engineers Au and they told me that I need to get masteral first and gain at least 3 years working exp right after I finish masteral because I got my degree from Section 3 University which means not comparable to Au bachelor degree. Any insight po about this? or advice what to do po? Thank you so much.

• sabina12sabina12 Posts: 60Member

@engrcruz16 said:
    Hello po. Anyone graduated from Section 3 University? Im an Industrial Engineer graduated at Lyceum of Subic Bay Ph. Nag inquire po ako sa agency para mag pa assess sana sa Engineers Au and they told me that I need to get masteral first and gain at least 3 years working exp right after I finish masteral because I got my degree from Section 3 University which means not comparable to Au bachelor degree. Any insight po about this? or advice what to do po? Thank you so much.

Hi, Honestly, hindi ko nacheck ung school ko sa Sections nung nagpaassess ako sa EA. Dun lang ako nagbase sa booklet nila na under non-accredited qualifications ung school ko kaya ako nag pursue with CDR path. I think meron rin dito sa group na nagpaassess even with no related work experience pa and used ung thesis/ojt sa mga CEs nila, pero syempre mas tataas points mo if with years of experience.
    Wait rin natin sagot nung mga naka experience mismo neto :)

engrcruz16

263312 190 VIC (90+5)

• supremosupremo Posts: 20Member

Hello, nagpa-assess napo ako now sa EA via fast track. Mga ilang weeks/months po kaya usually tinatagal? Salamat

24-Oct-2022 : EA Positive Skills Assessment
    10-Nov-2022 : EOI/ROI (189, 190 VIC, 190 SA)
    XX-XX-XXXX : ITA
    XX-XX-XXXX : EOI 491

• rmbalingitrmbalingit Posts: 176Member

@wenwerwu said:

@Irene16 said:
    Hello everyone,

Ask ko lang po, need po ba na same ang CPD at Career episode? Yung activity sa cpd should be one of the career episode? Salamat

"In God's Perfect Time"
    AU MIGRATION JOURNEY WITH SPOUSE
    (Industrial Engineer with Spouse)
    SC189: 80pts: SC190: 85pts: SC491: 95pts

23 Jun 2022: Booked PTE Exam
    July-Aug 2022: Review PTE
    31 Aug 2022: PTE Examination
    31 Aug 2022: Same day result (L-80, R-85, S-90, W-82) SUPERIOR! Thank you, Lord!
    Sept 2022-May 2023: Got busy with work and businesses
    June 2023: Start again to collect docs from previous companies and prepare CDR & RSEA
    03 Aug 2023: Submit EA Assessment CDR+RSEA (Fast track)
    28 Aug 2023: EA status: Assessment in Progress
    04 Sept 2023: EA RFI: Additional Pay slips for current job
    05 Sept 2023: Submit additional pay slips
    21 Sept 2023: Received Positive Assessment & 8yrs+ RSEA Awarded. TYG!
    23 Sept 2023: Submit EOI for SC189
    24 Sept 2023: Submit Multiple EOIs
    19 Dec 2023: VIC 190 - Pre-invitation TYG!
    02 Jan 2024: VIC 190 Final Invitation and ITA received TYG!
    12 Jan 2024: Visa Lodgment
    17 Jan 2024: Attached form 80 and 1221
    24 Jan 2024: Medical Cleared - SALAMAT SA DYOS!
    ****: Visa Granted - Manifesting!!!
    ****: Got an AU Job while offshore -Manifesting!!!
    ****: BIG Move!!! - Manifesting!!!

• engrcruz16engrcruz16 Posts: 2Member

@sabina12 said:

@engrcruz16 said:

Hi, Honestly, hindi ko nacheck ung school ko sa Sections nung nagpaassess ako sa EA. Dun lang ako nagbase sa booklet nila na under non-accredited qualifications ung school ko kaya ako nag pursue with CDR path. I think meron rin dito sa group na nagpaassess even with no related work experience pa and used ung thesis/ojt sa mga CEs nila, pero syempre mas tataas points mo if with years of experience.

Thank you sa pagreply :) Pero in the end kailangan pa din ng relevant exp para sa 189 visa diba? Ilang years po need working exp?

Hello everyone!
    Industrial Engineer graduate po ako with total of working experience on Inventory, Procurement and Logistics, and planning to use these on my Career Episodes.

Question po, upon reviewing the Summary Statement under Professional Engineer vs Engineering Associates, mas pasok po ang Compentency elements ng experience/Career episode ko sa Engineering Associates. Pero wala pong Industrial Engineer and other specialization sa Engineering Associates occupation list.

Should I just use the Summary Statement under Professional Engineer kahit na mas pasok ang competency ko sa Engineer Associate?

Thank you for your help.

"In God's Perfect Time"

31 Aug 2022: Same day result (L-80, R-85, S-90, W-82) SUPERIOR! Thank you, Lord!
    June 2023: Start again to collect docs from previous companies and prepare CDR & RSEA

• wenwerwuwenwerwu Posts: 201Member

@rmbalingit said:

@wenwerwu said:

@Irene16 said:
    Hello everyone,

Ask ko lang po, need po ba na same ang CPD at Career episode? Yung activity sa cpd should be one of the career episode? Salamat

Hindi po. Iba ang Career Episode sa CPD. CPDs are mostly seminars, trainings and continuing education whereas Career Episode para sa CDR ay yung work / experience mo mismo na related sa nominated occupation na ipapaassess mo. Nasa handbook din po ng EA yung description ng ano dapat ang nasa Career Episodes.

jammyness
  • mcdadulamcdadula Posts: 29Member

Hi, I’m new here. My husband is a licensed ECE with 2 yrs experience in a semiconductor company and 10 years in a petroleum company as terminal plant engineer. What would be the best occupation category option? Electronics or Plant Engineer? Need your opinion on this. Thank you.

• lorenzmamangonlorenzmamangon Muntinlupa City

Hello! Just want to check lang parang nagkaron ng movement with the policies of EA as of June 2022? I've been following their MSA 2020 booklet and now I'm confused with the Accords EA follows.

Hope someone from this thread can assist. Thank you! Magpapasa na kasi ako huhu

Industrial Engineer - ANZSCO 233511
    TIMELINE
    May 2022 - Review for PTE
    Jun 2022 - Actual PTE Exam; Score = L(73); R(76); S(89); W(74); O(76)
    Aug 2022 - Signed for EA (Starts reading about CDR/CDR RSEA/& FASTRACK)
    Oct 2022 - Draft CEs for EA
    Dec 2022 - Submitted EA application (w/ Fast Track)
    Jan 2023 - Received “AWARDED” Assessment from EA | Work experience credited
    Jan 2023 - Lodged EOI for VISA 189/ 190 (SA, NSW, VIC)

@rmbalingit said:
    Hello everyone!
    Industrial Engineer graduate po ako with total of working experience on Inventory, Procurement and Logistics, and planning to use these on my Career Episodes.

Question po, upon reviewing the Summary Statement under Professional Engineer vs Engineering Associates, mas pasok po ang Compentency elements ng experience/Career episode ko sa Engineering Associates. Pero wala pong Industrial Engineer and other specialization sa Engineering Associates occupation list.

Should I just use the Summary Statement under Professional Engineer kahit na mas pasok ang competency ko sa Engineer Associate?

Thank you for your help.

Hello! Professional Engineers lang po ata pasok sa Ph under Washington Accord > Under Philippine Technological Council (PTC)

Different Accords = different occupational category

Prof Eng'g - Washington Accord
    Eng'g Tech - Sydney Accord
    Eng'g Assoc. - Dublin Accord

Though, not quite sure with this matrix from EA (cite: https://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/about-engineering/occupational-categories#accordion-8226 ) so it would be helpful if someone from this thread also verify/validate. Thanks!

TIMELINE

@engrcruz16 said:

Sorry di ko din nacheck ito, saan ka nag verify?

TIMELINE

@Rhonna1234 said:
    Hello Guys, meron po ba dito COE graduate na hiningian ng PRC? Ano po ginawa nyo justification? I have pending application sa vetassess.

Thanks in advance.

That’s SOP fir VETASSESS. If you have it, provide it if none then just let them know.

@sabina12 said:

@engrcruz16 said:

To be eligible for EA skill> @lorenzmamangon said:

@rmbalingit said:
    Hello everyone!

Thank you for your help.

Hello! Professional Engineers lang po ata pasok sa Ph under Washington Accord > Under Philippine Technological Council (PTC)

Though, not quite sure with this matrix from EA (cite: https://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/about-engineering/occupational-categories#accordion-8226 ) so it would be helpful if someone from this thread also verify/validate. Thanks!

No universities in Philippines are under any accord. No point analysing this part. CDR is the only pathway for assessment.

sabina12ispidpriklorenzmamangonannedetermined
  • Marcus82Marcus82 Posts: 3Member

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@annedetermined said:

@Marcus82 said:

@Marcus82 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 Yup tama po si @annedetermined regarding sa Duplicate Letter. Ok, then we have to do the additional experience separately. Thanks po sa pagsagot. God bless you both din po;)

annedeterminedispidprik

@lorenzmamangon said:

@rmbalingit said:
    Hello everyone!

Thank you for your help.

Salamat po, pero under CDR po talaga ang ph. I understand na IE is under prof eng. Pero nung nabasa ko summary ng eng. associate mas malapit kasi sya dun instead of prof eng.

"In God's Perfect Time"

• mcdadulamcdadula Posts: 29Member

@toyotafx said:

@kaaru said:
    Hello everyone! Mag inquire lang po, sana may makasagot.. Mejo naguguluhan po kasi ako kung Engineers Australia ba or Vetassess ang mag-assess sa experience ko. I am a licensed engineer and my line of work is manufacturing (Quality then Production). Thanks for the help. :-)

Try mo both sir. Same case with me i got assessed from both vetassess and EA

@toyotafx said:

@kaaru said:
    Hello everyone! Mag inquire lang po, sana may makasagot.. Mejo naguguluhan po kasi ako kung Engineers Australia ba or Vetassess ang mag-assess sa experience ko. I am a licensed engineer and my line of work is manufacturing (Quality then Production). Thanks for the help. :-)

Try mo both sir. Same case with me i got assessed from both vetassess and EA

Hello po sir. My husband is a licensed ECE working as production engr (2yrs) and terminal plant engineer in oil and gas company for 10 years. May possibility ba positive outcome kung plant/production engineer yun occupation category vs Electronics engineer. Really need some inputs on this sir. Thank you for your help.

@rmbalingit said:

@lorenzmamangon said:

@rmbalingit said:
    Hello everyone!

Thank you for your help.

Salamat po, pero under CDR po talaga ang ph. I understand na IE is under prof eng. Pero nung nabasa ko summary ng eng. associate mas malapit kasi sya dun instead of prof eng.

Bigyan mo lang i guess ng strong Career Eps si IE under PE. CDR talaga yung sa atin no? CDR + RSEA ba gagawin mo?

ispidprik

TIMELINE

• ispidprikispidprik Posts: 143Member

@lorenzmamangon said:

@rmbalingit said:

@lorenzmamangon said:

@rmbalingit said:
    Hello everyone!

Thank you for your help.

Bigyan mo lang i guess ng strong Career Eps si IE under PE. CDR talaga yung sa atin no? CDR + RSEA ba gagawin mo?

Yes tama yan its just a matter of framing your career episodes to fit in the requirements at metrics ni EA. Also, ensure dn na the role you have is important/relevant ang pagiging IE.

Hello guys! Just want to recheck lang if complete na ako sa mga documents na kailangan ko prior submitting my app to EA

• Passport-sized photo
    • Passport
    • Birth Certificate
    • Diploma
    • TOR
    • Certificate of Graduation
    • Certification of English as Medium of Instruction for Australia
    • 3 Career Episodes
    • Summary Statement
    • Certificate of Employment (for RSEA)

Let me know if I missed some hehe thank you!

TIMELINE

• atheleneathelene Brisbane

@lorenzmamangon said:

If you'll have a look at the IEA and PTC websites, they indicate that PTC is only has a provisional status for Washington Accord, not full signatory, so it doesn't count (they have been on provisional since 2013 daw)

https://ieagreements.org/accords/washington/
    https://ptc.org.ph/accredited-engineering-programs/

lorenzmamangon

232111 (Architect) | Current points: 65

30-01-2018 Applied for student visa (MArchSci), offshore application.
    11-08-2020 Applied for student visa (PhD), onshore application.
    28-02-2022 Submitted application to AACA for skills assessment (OQA Stage 1)
    27-05-2022 Received skills assessment outcome (Suitable/Positive)
    Next steps: PTE exam