Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Engineers Australia Skills Assessment

Comments

• Busy_bookBusy_book Posts: 58Member

@casssie said:

@Busy_book said:
    Question lang po sa SSS Screen shots for RSEA
    sa Employer History, ganto yung saakin.

hello pano nyo po nakuha yung coverage history? meron po ba nyan sa sss website mismo?

Yes po.

https://member.sss.gov.ph/

• aldrichdehayaldrichdehay Philippines

@ErikaO said:
    Hello po. Sorry po kung paulit ulit. Eto po yung sabi ng assessor.

May idea po ba kayo anong dapat na nakalagay sa academic project report?

Maraming salamat po.

Hello.

Did you include diagrams and/or photos in your career episodes (CE) na based on your work experience? In my understanding, baka yun yung hinahanap nila. Additionally, yung mga CE mo ba ay naka-align sa "tasks" as Electronics Engineer?

Kindly click this link for the Tasks of an Electronics Engineer.

https://www.anzscosearch.com/search/

Btw, I graduated as ECE and have positive assessment of 233411 (Electronics Engineer). I did not applied for RSEA.

233411 | Electronics Engineer
    Age: 30 | English: 20 | Qualification: 15 |Experience: 10 | Partner: 5

July: Migration Agency Signup
    December: PTE (1)

January: Skills Assessment
    March: PTE (2)

2021-2022

Pandemic Time

January: Renewal of Skills Assessment
    February: PTE (3) | EOI and ROI Submission (189: 80 | VIC: 80+5)
    May: VIC Pre-Invite | nomination (VIC) approved after 2 days | 190 ITA Received
    June: Lodged | Medicals Cleared

• mcdadulamcdadula Posts: 29Member

@mcdadula said:
    Hello po. I need help from anyone you have the same experience as me.
    I got this EA feedback. What to do about this? TIA.

Hello po sa lahat. na receive ko na po positive outcome ng EA last June 28, 2023.
    Thank you so much sa lahat nag reply.

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@mcdadula said:

@charls059 said:

@mcdadula said:
    Hello po. I need help from anyone you have the same experience as me.
    I got this EA feedback. What to do about this? TIA.

I think just proceed ung option 3. at least wala ka na ipprovide pang details. not sure with your goal. but if its just to get a positive feedback from EA and submit EOI the earliest, then option 3 is the most viable option for you.

Thank you po for your advise. Will proceed with this option.
    Also, the EA asked for updated reference letter. I have been in the same company with several positions. I have submitted different reference for each position signed by diff managers as well.

But EA asked for updated reference letter. Shall I ask the reference letter from HR? and must state in the letter the summary of positions? I'm not comfortable asking these details to HR since I'm still connected with company.

Check the date if the reference letter you provided for your current employment. Usually when they ask for an updated letter, they just want the most recent date on the letter. Hope that helps

Thank you po ma'am Rhea. got positive outcome ng EA last June 28, 2023

RheaMARN1171933

@Busy_book said:
    I have a degree in Electronics (ECE) Engineering, but my work is more related to Plant Engineering (Mechanical), and more recently Electrical (Magulo, I know. hehe) . When I consulted with an agency they just said it will be difficult to get a positive outcome, with no way forward given to me-- granted it was a free consultation so di naman sila required na magbigay ng suggestion. haha

Anyway I just saw a recent post here na nagreply ang assessor na Engineering Technologist na lang ang kunin. Anyone else decided to do this and got an invitation? Hirap na hirap na rin ako gumawa ng CDR na kelangan i-align sa Electronics (since iniisip ko yun ang lisensya ko baka yun ang hanapin ng EA.)

Thanks for your replies!

Also, need ba talaga mag RSEA?? Ang mahal eh and ang hassle ng reference docs! HAHA Thanks!

Hi, ECE din po. Nominated occupation is Plant Engineer but EA advised to provide certification/license of Plant Engineer or another option is to nominate Engineering Technologist and asked for updated reference letter. after 1 week may positive outcome naman po. Thank God.

Thea

@mcdadula said:

@Busy_book said:
    I have a degree in Electronics (ECE) Engineering, but my work is more related to Plant Engineering (Mechanical), and more recently Electrical (Magulo, I know. hehe) . When I consulted with an agency they just said it will be difficult to get a positive outcome, with no way forward given to me-- granted it was a free consultation so di naman sila required na magbigay ng suggestion. haha

Anyway I just saw a recent post here na nagreply ang assessor na Engineering Technologist na lang ang kunin. Anyone else decided to do this and got an invitation? Hirap na hirap na rin ako gumawa ng CDR na kelangan i-align sa Electronics (since iniisip ko yun ang lisensya ko baka yun ang hanapin ng EA.)

Thanks for your replies!

Also, need ba talaga mag RSEA?? Ang mahal eh and ang hassle ng reference docs! HAHA Thanks!

Hi, ECE din po. Nominated occupation is Plant Engineer but EA advised to provide certification/license of Plant Engineer or another option is to nominate Engineering Technologist and asked for updated reference letter. after 1 week may positive outcome naman po. Thank God.

Hi, Instrumentation ka ano? Ang hirap i-explain kapag ECE haha! I just submitted my CDR last week, hoping for a positive outcome. I had to forego yung karamihan ng skills ko in instrumentation para mag-sound electronics sya. Buti na lang I also have few experiences in control systems, yun na lang ginamit ko. I'm very anxious na sa result, but I will also be okay with Engineering technologist kung yun talaga ang only choice.

Thank you and congratulations on the positive outcome! Sana ako rin soon :)

Thea
  • Olsie17Olsie17 Posts: 22Member

@industrialengineer8 said:
    Hello po! :)

Any Industrial Engineer here who claimed points as Supply Chain Data Analyst as work experience? Thank you!

Hindi po kasi ako kumuha ng RSEA dahil mahal. Nag woworry po ako kung magkakaproblem with DHA at hindi i-honor yon work experience ko as data analyst... Thank you so much :)

Hi @industrialengineer8 . IE din po ako with Data Analyst xp. By God's grace, I received positive assessment last Monday. Hindi din po ako nag RSEA.

• nika1234nika1234 Posts: 60Member

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share that I just received a positive outcome for the separate RSEA. I already received a positive outcome for my degree last May 10 then applied again on June 20 para maassess ung experience. Initially, walang lumalabas sa portal ko about the separate RSEA so I had to call EA para malagyan nila ng option.

Timeline - 2 weeks processing time

Submitted: June 20
    Outcome: July 5

Direct outcome

All of my experience is on the supply chain side. Other than the requested primary and secondary documents, I also made a cover letter for each of my employment indicating how my work experience is related to my nominated occupation (Industrial Engineer) as a supporting document.

Good luck to all!

Ozdrims

Road to Australia:

October 2022 - Decided to pursue migrating to AU
    October 2, 2022 - Took IELTS (Competent)
    November 28, 2022 - Husband submitted skills assessment (Vetassess)
    February 15, 2023 - Vetassess requested additional documents
    March 28, 2023 - Vetassess result (Negative); Decided to pursue EA for assessment and be the main applicant instead
    April 5, 2023 - Submitted CDR (EA) - Fast track - Degree only
    May 8, 2023 - In progress, EA requested to reupload passport photo
    May 9, 2023 - Took PTE (Superior - S: 90, R: 90, W: 90, L:90)
    May 10, 2023 - EA positive outcome
    May 12, 2023 - Submitted EOI to states
    June 20, 2023 - Submitted additional RSEA to EA
    July 5, 2023 - EA positive outcome for work experience (5 years)
    July 6, 2023 - EOIs updated to claim additional work experience points (189: 80, 190: 85, 491: 95)
    Oct 9, 2023 - Husband submitted skills assessment (EA)
    Oct 31, 2023 - Husband positive skills assessment outcome; EOIs updated to claim additional partner points (189: 85, 190: 90, 491: 100)
    Nov 1, 2023 - ROIs update (VIC, ACT)
    Nov 29, 2023 - Pre-invite VIC
    Dec 12, 2023 - VIC Nomination Approval // Received ITA
    Dec 15, 2023 - Visa lodgment
    Dec 27, 2023 - Medical
    Jan 5, 2024 - Medicals cleared (Main Applicant) / Examination ready for assessment (Dependent)
    Feb 5, 2024 - Negative sputum test (Dependent)
    Apr 2, 2024 - SLEC evaluation - Negative (Culture test)
    Apr 16, 2024 - Medicals cleared in system (Dependent)
    XX- Visa grant

Points breakdown - 90 points
    Age 30 | English 20 | Degree 15 | Experience 10 | Partner 10 | State 5

• OzdrimsOzdrims Singapore

@nika1234 said:
    Hi guys,

Just wanted to share that I just received a positive outcome for the separate RSEA. I already received a positive outcome for my degree last May 10 then applied again on June 20 para maassess ung experience. Initially, walang lumalabas sa portal ko about the separate RSEA so I had to call EA para malagyan nila ng option.

Timeline - 2 weeks processing time

Submitted: June 20
    Outcome: July 5

Direct outcome

All of my experience is on the supply chain side. Other than the requested primary and secondary documents, I also made a cover letter for each of my employment indicating how my work experience is related to my nominated occupation (Industrial Engineer) as a supporting document.

Good luck to all!

Good to hear that , fighting lang po!

ANZSCO 233211 Civil Engineer (Offshore) | Age: 25| English: 20 | Experience: 15| Education: 15 | Partner Points: 05 (Competent English)|NAATI: 05 |State :05
    SC190 NSW = 90
    Timeline:
    17 Apr 2023: Took PTE Exam: Superior
    29 May 2023: Spouse PTE Exam: Competent
    15 May 2023: Submitted relevant employment docs, work pass and DRAFT CDR to agent
    29 May 2023: Agent submitted EA MSA CDR + RSEA to Engineers Australia
    8 July 2023: EA MSA CDR + RSEA result: Suitable for migration
    26 July 2023: took the NAATI CCL
    13 Aug 2023 : results out for NAATI exam
    15 Aug 2023: Agent updated EOI for CCL points (+5)
    13 Sep 2023: Agent created EOI for SC 190 NSW
    02 Nov 2023: Pre-invited by NSW
    06 Nov 2023: Nomination submitted to NSW
    09 Nov 2023: Nomination application approved & ITA received
    29 Nov 2023: Visa lodgment and medicals booked
    11 Dec 2023 : Medicals completed
    xx-xx-xx - Visa GRANT

Hello po, lodging EOI. Ano po reference number ng skills assessments gagamitin? EA ID or Application ID po ba?

• YellowYellow Posts: 21Member

Hello Everyone!!!

I'm so happy to discover this group. Malaki ang naging tulong sakin sa tips sa pagkuha ng PTE and now I'm excited to share na mag sisimula na ako mag prepare ng requirements for EA assessment. Just want to know if meron nag DIY dito for visa application? I'm thinking if mag DIY na lang din or kumuha ng agent (actually nagconsult na din ako kay Respall). Want to know any inputs sa mga andito na ongoing sa visa processing or from those na granted visa na. Thanks!

• aldrichdehayaldrichdehay Philippines

@mcdadula said:
    Hello po, lodging EOI. Ano po reference number ng skills assessments gagamitin? EA ID or Application ID po ba?

EA ID po.

233411 | Electronics Engineer
    Age: 30 | English: 20 | Qualification: 15 |Experience: 10 | Partner: 5

July: Migration Agency Signup
    December: PTE (1)

January: Skills Assessment
    March: PTE (2)

2021-2022

Pandemic Time

January: Renewal of Skills Assessment
    February: PTE (3) | EOI and ROI Submission (189: 80 | VIC: 80+5)
    May: VIC Pre-Invite | nomination (VIC) approved after 2 days | 190 ITA Received
    June: Lodged | Medicals Cleared

• ron51593ron51593 Posts: 2Member

Hi po,

I'm new in this group, hihingi lang po advice kung may chance po ba ako makapasok visa 190 and 189 po applyan ko. I have 6 years experience as network engineer here in philippines. Baka meron po makabasa same years as mine, sa IT industry. baka may masusuggest po kayo or tips.

@ron51593 said:
    Hi po,

I'm new in this group, hihingi lang po advice kung may chance po ba ako makapasok visa 190 and 189 po applyan ko. I have 6 years experience as network engineer here in philippines. Baka meron po makabasa same years as mine, sa IT industry. baka may masusuggest po kayo or tips.

basa ka lang dito, or use the search function. search mo ANZCO code mo makikta mo mga threads ng mga na-grant na, mga journey nila (sa signature) and anong steps ginawa nila.

Sa question on which visa, you can apply for both if both ay tatanggap ng job code mo. You have to look it up (some states only apply some jobs or the other, so really have to research it.) But basically the thing people do is apply for both 189 and 190.

@ron51593 said:
    Hi po,

PS, kung ako sayo, sa ACS ka mag pa skill assessment. less hassle and cheaper kesa sa EA. AGAIN, this depends on your anzsco code, kung saan pasok skills mo. makikita sa list kung ano ang assessing body for each job code

• MangJuan08MangJuan08 SG

@ron51593 said:
    Hi po,

Hello, my wife is ECE grad but ang naging work nya is in IT as support engineer, we go thru ACS for her assessment and came out positive nman. Depende siguro as ANZCO na papa assess mo. :smile:

233513: Production or Plant Engineer - Offshore (SG)
    Age: 25 / English: 10 / Work: 15 / Education : 15 / Partner : 10 (Software Engr)
    189 - 75 ; 190 - 80 ; 491 - 90

03-Feb-2023 - Take PTE Exam (Proficient)
    03-Feb-2023 - Started preparing for CDR
    04-Jun-2023 - Submit EA Skills Assessment (CDR+RSEA Fast Track Application)
    06-Jul-2023 - EA update from Paid to Assessment in progress
    12-Jul-2023 - EA Positive Skills Assessment
    13-Jul-2023 - EOI Lodge 189/190
    24-Jul-2023 - EOI Lodge 189/190 (Update with Wife Points)
    xx-xxx-xxxx - Invite
    xx-xxx-xxxx - Visa Lodge

• DwinJDwinJ Posts: 13Member

Magandang gabi po... itatanong ko lang po sa mga kapwa taga SG, ano po ang ibinigay nyo na secondary documents? Spass holder po ako at wala naman po ako CPF.

@DwinJ said:

Magandang gabi po... itatanong ko lang po sa mga kapwa taga SG, ano po ang ibinigay nyo na secondary documents? Spass holder po ako at wala naman po ako CPF.

Gandang araw , generally NOA from IRAS , 3 months latest payslip , PDF copy ng workpass

ANZSCO 233211 Civil Engineer (Offshore) | Age: 25| English: 20 | Experience: 15| Education: 15 | Partner Points: 05 (Competent English)|NAATI: 05 |State :05
    SC190 NSW = 90
    Timeline:
    15 May 2023: Submitted relevant employment docs, work pass and DRAFT CDR to agent
    xx-xx-xx - Visa GRANT

@Ozdrims said:

@DwinJ said:

Gandang araw , generally NOA from IRAS , 3 months latest payslip , PDF copy ng workpass

nag send naman po ako ng 3 mos IRAS at payslip. Work pass lang po ang hindi ko na-upload. need po kaya nila ang IRAS ko sa entire period ng employment ko?

@DwinJ said:

@Ozdrims said:

@DwinJ said:

nag send naman po ako ng 3 mos IRAS at payslip. Work pass lang po ang hindi ko na-upload. need po kaya nila ang IRAS ko sa entire period ng employment ko?

Ibig sabihin po ay 3months payslip, at Notice of Assessment nyo for all years na nagtrabaho kayo sa SG para ma assess nila yung experience ,upload nyo na rin company letter head na COE na format din EA at SPass copy. If iba ibang company po napagtrabauhan nyo ,kalapin nyo din po para sa lahat.

SC190 NSW = 90
    Timeline:
    xx-xx-xx - Visa GRANT

• rmbalingitrmbalingit Posts: 192Member

Hello po! Ano po pwdeng gawin kapag ayaw magbigay ng company ng detailed COE yung may duties at pay rate?

"In God's Perfect Time"
    AU MIGRATION JOURNEY WITH SPOUSE
    (Industrial Engineer with Spouse)
    SC189: 80pts: SC190: 85pts: SC491: 95pts

23 Jun 2022: Booked PTE Exam
    July-Aug 2022: Review PTE
    31 Aug 2022: PTE Examination
    31 Aug 2022: Same day result (L-80, R-85, S-90, W-82) SUPERIOR! Thank you, Lord!
    Sept 2022-May 2023: Got busy with work and businesses
    June 2023: Start again to collect docs from previous companies and prepare CDR & RSEA
    03 Aug 2023: Submit EA Assessment CDR+RSEA (Fast track)
    28 Aug 2023: EA status: Assessment in Progress
    04 Sept 2023: EA RFI: Additional Pay slips for current job
    05 Sept 2023: Submit additional pay slips
    21 Sept 2023: Received Positive Assessment & 8yrs+ RSEA Awarded. TYG!
    23 Sept 2023: Submit EOI for SC189
    24 Sept 2023: Submit Multiple EOIs
    19 Dec 2023: VIC 190 - Pre-invitation TYG!
    02 Jan 2024: VIC 190 Final Invitation and ITA received TYG!
    12 Jan 2024: Visa Lodgment
    17 Jan 2024: Attached form 80 and 1221
    24 Jan 2024: Medical Cleared - SALAMAT SA DYOS!
    ****: Visa Granted - Manifesting!!!
    ****: Got an AU Job while offshore -Manifesting!!!
    ****: BIG Move!!! - Manifesting!!!

@rmbalingit said:
    Hello po! Ano po pwdeng gawin kapag ayaw magbigay ng company ng detailed COE yung may duties at pay rate?

1. Beg/br*be the HR. (don't quote me on that.)
    2. Use standard COE from company (with header) plus ask your direct supervisor/manager for detailed reference letter, hopefully pumayag. Kung ayaw pa rin, ask a colleague. Or:
    3. Use standard COE from company + add job offer with job description and responsibilities. Also add yearly evaluation with duties, if applicable.
      In both cases also add a cover letter (compile as 1st page ng PDF) explaining na company policy that they only have template COEs.
  • rmbalingitrmbalingit Posts: 192Member

@Busy_book said:

@rmbalingit said:

2. Use standard COE from company (with header) plus ask your direct supervisor/manager for detailed reference letter, hopefully pumayag. Kung ayaw pa rin, ask a colleague. Or:
    3. Use standard COE from company + add job offer with job description and responsibilities. Also add yearly evaluation with duties, if applicable.
    In both cases also add a cover letter (compile as 1st page ng PDF) explaining na company policy that they only have template COEs.

Thank you sir!

"In God's Perfect Time"
    AU MIGRATION JOURNEY WITH SPOUSE
    (Industrial Engineer with Spouse)
    SC189: 80pts: SC190: 85pts: SC491: 95pts

23 Jun 2022: Booked PTE Exam
    July-Aug 2022: Review PTE
    31 Aug 2022: PTE Examination
    31 Aug 2022: Same day result (L-80, R-85, S-90, W-82) SUPERIOR! Thank you, Lord!
    Sept 2022-May 2023: Got busy with work and businesses
    June 2023: Start again to collect docs from previous companies and prepare CDR & RSEA
    03 Aug 2023: Submit EA Assessment CDR+RSEA (Fast track)
    28 Aug 2023: EA status: Assessment in Progress
    04 Sept 2023: EA RFI: Additional Pay slips for current job
    05 Sept 2023: Submit additional pay slips
    21 Sept 2023: Received Positive Assessment & 8yrs+ RSEA Awarded. TYG!
    23 Sept 2023: Submit EOI for SC189
    24 Sept 2023: Submit Multiple EOIs
    19 Dec 2023: VIC 190 - Pre-invitation TYG!
    02 Jan 2024: VIC 190 Final Invitation and ITA received TYG!
    12 Jan 2024: Visa Lodgment
    17 Jan 2024: Attached form 80 and 1221
    24 Jan 2024: Medical Cleared - SALAMAT SA DYOS!
    ****: Visa Granted - Manifesting!!!
    ****: Got an AU Job while offshore -Manifesting!!!
    ****: BIG Move!!! - Manifesting!!!

@Ozdrims said:

@DwinJ said:

@Ozdrims said:

@DwinJ said:

Ibig sabihin po ay 3months payslip, at Notice of Assessment nyo for all years na nagtrabaho kayo sa SG para ma assess nila yung experience ,upload nyo na rin company letter head na COE na format din EA at SPass copy. If iba ibang company po napagtrabauhan nyo ,kalapin nyo din po para sa lahat.

ok po salamat. kaso sa IRAS ay walang nakaindicate na company > @Ozdrims said:

@DwinJ said:

@Ozdrims said:

@DwinJ said:

noted sir. salamat po sa info!

• enjheienjhei Posts: 13Member

@Ozdrims said:

@DwinJ said:

@Ozdrims said:

@DwinJ said:

Ask ko lang bakit ung IRAS NOA ko nagstart ng 2020 pero nagstart ako ng work ako ng 2018

@enjhei said:

@Ozdrims said:

@DwinJ said:

@Ozdrims said:

@DwinJ said:

Ask ko lang bakit ung IRAS NOA ko nagstart ng 2020 pero nagstart ako ng work ako ng 2018

Tinignan nyo ba ito sa IRAS website ?,ang tala na nananatili sa sa kanila at maaari natin maaccess sa kasalukuyan ay mula sa ngayon at huling 3 taon , ibig sabihin NOA lamang hanggang 2020 ang maaaring ipakita sa talaan nyo ng NOAs.

Kung ganoon ,maari kayong mag request ng mga rekords nyo hanggang taong 2018 sa IRAS na may kaukulang babayaran at ipadadala sa inyo sa pamamagitan ng koreo.

enjheiDwinJ

SC190 NSW = 90
    Timeline:
    xx-xx-xx - Visa GRANT

• enjheienjhei Posts: 13Member

@Ozdrims said:

@enjhei said:

@Ozdrims said:

@DwinJ said:

@Ozdrims said:

@DwinJ said:

Tinignan nyo ba ito sa IRAS website ?,ang tala na nananatili sa sa kanila at maaari natin maaccess sa kasalukuyan ay mula sa ngayon at huling 3 taon , ibig sabihin NOA lamang hanggang 2020 ang maaaring ipakita sa talaan nyo ng NOAs.

Kung ganoon ,maari kayong mag request ng mga rekords nyo hanggang taong 2018 sa IRAS na may kaukulang babayaran at ipadadala sa inyo sa pamamagitan ng koreo.

Thank you po sa info 😊

Ozdrims

Just want to share ,recently i posted na i submitted my MSA application with RSEA last 29 May ,with fast track, it turned AIP last 3 July and today nawala sa application list ko, no CO contact at Awarded na pala , 8 July thank God!
    My Agent has no clue since weekends to nangyari, next week EOI submission naman yahoo! Good luck sa lahat!

Francis_Padua_21Busy_bookenjhei

SC190 NSW = 90
    Timeline:
    xx-xx-xx - Visa GRANT

@Ozdrims said:
    Just want to share ,recently i posted na i submitted my MSA application with RSEA last 29 May ,with fast track, it turned AIP last 3 July and today nawala sa application list ko, no CO contact at Awarded na pala , 8 July thank God!
    My Agent has no clue since weekends to nangyari, next week EOI submission naman yahoo! Good luck sa lahat!

Congrats!

More than the advertised 20 days na talaga lately. Submitted mine June 29th, and araw-araw ako nag checheck sa account ko haha. 😅 anxiety pa more. I guess I should try out other hobbies and focus on other things kasi matagal pa hihintayin ko. Minimum 30 days na ata sila ngayon sa dami ng applications.

@Busy_book said:

@Ozdrims said:

Congrats!

More than the advertised 20 days na talaga lately. Submitted mine June 29th, and araw-araw ako nag checheck sa account ko haha. 😅 anxiety pa more. I guess I should try out other hobbies and focus on other things kasi matagal pa hihintayin ko. Minimum 30 days na ata sila ngayon sa dami ng applications.

Yung 20 days is business days hindi kasama yung weekends sa bilang. So minimum na mabigay sa CO is 4 weeks to change status. Kagaya mo lagi ko din chinecheck.

SC190 NSW = 90
    Timeline:
    xx-xx-xx - Visa GRANT