Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Australian Computer Society Skills Application

Comments

• casssiecasssie 💛

@somemightsay said:
    Hello! Good day to everyone! I would like to get your insights po as I am planning to submit an assessment to ACS.

Work Exp: 8 years in the same company with 4 diff roles related to software/product support and QA testing, but big chunk po is support.
    Education: Section 2 school - BSIT

1.) How many years will be deducted from my experience?
    2.) May pag-asa po ba na maging AQF bachelor's degree if from a section 2 school?
    3.) How big is the difference from ICT Support Engineer (263212) and ICT Support and Test Engineers (263299) when it comes to assessment po? Since same lang po sila na under ng job code na 2632.

Thank you so much po!

1. only acs knows. baka 4-6 yrs deduction (because section 2). but the final result will still depend on your documents
    2. no. unless may license ka
    3. wala atang major diff. check mo na lang siguro alin dyan yung mas mataas yung chance ng invitation based on prev rounds

good luck po!

somemightsay

m(au)nifesting 🇦🇺

• midNightSun123midNightSun123 Posts: 2Member

Thanks for the response @mathilde9 and @RheaMARN1171933.
    Another question. Does ACS really verify/conduct background check with the company written in the COEs with roles and responsibilities provided?

• mathilde9mathilde9 Singapore

@midNightSun123 - this I am not so sure about since I didn't get back with my employers to see if ACS verified stuff related to my assessment. Just submit it, I think a little tweak to elaborate the roles and responsibilities wouldn't be bad.
    Assessors will rely on the documents you have submitted/stated.
    But definitely when invited and when you lodge visa, immigration will have to verify / validate the authenticity of everything you claimed points for.

Total Points ~~ 189: 85pts | 190: 90pts | 491: 100pts
    Points Breakdown:
    Age:25 | English:20 | Employment:15 | Education:15 | Single:10
    Been to Australia a few times and I just wanted to settle there. "I belong here" ganon.
    ~~~~
    10 2021 - Research about AU migration; read a lot of related articles; consulted with agent for initial assessment. Decided to DIY.
    11 2021 - PTE (Proficient)
    11 2021 - Suitable ACS Skills Assessment received (8+ years suitable, 5weeks 4days TAT)
    ~~~~
    01 2022 - EOIs submitted (matumal and slight hiatus since na-busy sa ibang bagay)
    ~~~~
    09 2023 - PTE retake (Superior)
    09 2023 - Updated EOIs to reflect +10pts on English Test
    11 2023 - ACS Assessment expired T_T (but already prepared for re-assessment a few weeks before)
    11 2023 - ACS deemed my skills unsuitable because of missing documents. Nilaban ko.
    12 2023 - Suitable ACS Skills reassessment (8+ years) after 1month of review and pangungulit (no fee incurred, fault nila)
    12 2023 - Some EOIs expired T_T
    12 2023 - New EOIs submitted (NSW, VIC, ACT, and 189)
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Booked NAATI Exam (desperate to max out point for a chance of invite)
    02 2024 - Received NSW 190 pre-invite!! ✩₊˚ (tears of joy, TYL! ). Cancelled NAATI test at 75% refund.
    02 2024 - Final NSW ITA received after 1 business day ✩₊˚
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement
    02 2024 - Medicals. Cleared after 1 business day @ SATA AMK
    02 2024 - Singapore Police Clearance. Completed/claimed after 6 business days
    _ _ 2024 - ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧** Visa Grant! **✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

@midNightSun123 said:
    Thanks for the response @mathilde9 and @RheaMARN1171933.
    Another question. Does ACS really verify/conduct background check with the company written in the COEs with roles and responsibilities provided?

Whether they would call or not, from your end, you should have a mindset that they could. They have the prerogative to verify your employment if they feel the need to do so. This shouldn’t be an issue your end if all your evidences are genuine and correct.

mathilde9Ozdrimsaethoscasssiebaiken
  • CinnZinnCinnZinn Posts: 42Member

@somemightsay said:
    Hello! Good day to everyone! I would like to get your insights po as I am planning to submit an assessment to ACS.

Work Exp: 8 years in the same company with 4 diff roles related to software/product support and QA testing, but big chunk po is support.

2.) May pag-asa po ba na maging AQF bachelor's degree if from a section 2 school?
    3.) How big is the difference from ICT Support Engineer (263212) and ICT Support and Test Engineers (263299) when it comes to assessment po? Since same lang po sila na under ng job code na 2632.

Thank you so much po!

1) If your degree will be considered as comparable to AQF bachelors degree, its only 2 years deduction. If not, they will deduct more.
    2) Mayroong chance ang BSIT from Section 2 school to be considered as AQF Bachelors degree. As I remember may factor ang grades and if ung subjects is madaming ICT units tlga ang tanda ko. My degree is assessed as Bachelors Degree. I am also from Section 2 school as BSIT with above 85% GWA. I think I have read about the GWA and ICT subjects % somewhere here sa thread di ko nalang mahanap ngayon.
    3) I have no idea on this. I have only read 263212 kasi ito yung assessed occupation ko. You may check the job description for each code po to see if ano difference nila. :)

somemightsay

Me: 263212 ICT Support Engineer(offshore) | Age:30 | English:20 | Work:10 | Qualification:15 | Partner:5 | NAATI:5 | 90 SC190
    Partner: 261312 Developer Programmer(offshore) | Age:25 | English:20 | Work:XX | Qualification: XX | Partner:5 | NAATI:5 | 60 SC190 & 55 SC189

Me. Timeline
    01.12.2021 | Decided to go via SV since ICT Support Engineer cannot apply SC190 from offshore.
    15.03.2022 | Started PTE Review
    24.04.2022 | Booked PTE Exam
    13.05.2022 | PTE Exam; PTE Result Superior L:83 R:79 S:82 W:90 Personal Tips (TY Lord!)
    01.10.2022 | Found that SC190 ICT Support Eng. allowed offshore applicants. Postpone the Student Visa processing
    08.11.2022 | Booked NAATI CCL and NAATI CCL Cram Course
    12.01.2023 | Submitted ACS skills assessment. Waiting for results.
    15.02.2023 | NAATI CCL Exam.
    02.03.2023 | NAATI CCL Result Passed. D1+D2=74 (TY Lord!)
    12.05.2023 | ACS Result Bachelors Major Comp. 7/8.5 years considered. (TY Lord!)
    12.05.2023 | EOI Submitted 190 ACT and NSW 85+5 pts; Canberra Matrix Submitted 65pts.
    15.05.2023 | Waiting ACS for reason of 1.5years work experience not considered; Collecting more docs for ACS.
    22.05.2023 | Updated Canberra Matrix submitted 70pts. Claimed additional 5pts for visiting ACT for 7 consecutive days
    25.05.2023 | 190 ACT Pre-invite received. (TY Lord!)
    06.06.2023 | Submitted ACT Nomination application.
    07.07.2023 | Received ACT Nomination Approval but final invite in Skillselect on-hold
    21.08.2023 | Received Skillselect Final invite (TY Lord!)
    29.08.2023 | Lodge SC190 (front loaded: police clearance, medical, form 80)
    XX.XX.2024 | Visa Grant (Manifesting )

Partner. Timeline
    24.01.2023 | Submitted ACS skills assessment. Waiting for Result
    24.01.2023 | Booked PTE Exam. PTE review for almost a month coached by W.
    25.02.2023 | PTE Exam
    28.02.2023 | PTE Result Superior L:90 R:90 S:90 W:85 (Thank you Papa God!)
    03.03.2023 | Booked NAATI CCL Exam. NAATI CCL review coached by W. for 2 weeks.
    13.04.2023 | NAATI CCL Exam
    02.05.2023 | NAATI CCL Result passed. D1+D2=77 (TY Lord!)
    09.05.2023 | ACS Result Bachelors insufficient comp;
    Discontinued as we lodge 190 with me as the primary applicant.

• casssiecasssie 💛

@CinnZinn said:

@somemightsay said:

Thank you so much po!

1) If your degree will be considered as comparable to AQF bachelors degree, its only 2 years deduction. If not, they will deduct more.
    2) Mayroong chance ang BSIT from Section 2 school to be considered as AQF Bachelors degree. As I remember may factor ang grades and if ung subjects is madaming ICT units tlga ang tanda ko. My degree is assessed as Bachelors Degree. I am also from Section 2 school as BSIT with above 85% GWA. I think I have read about the GWA and ICT subjects % somewhere here sa thread di ko nalang mahanap ngayon.
    3) I have no idea on this. I have only read 263212 kasi ito yung assessed occupation ko. You may check the job description for each code po to see if ano difference nila. :)

wala pong factor ang grades/GWA

somemightsay

m(au)nifesting 🇦🇺

• jdashjdash Posts: 52Member

walang factor GWA yun alam ko, ang basis is yun school & section tab, section 1,2,3. nothing more

somemightsay
  • jar0jar0 Posts: 71Member

Anyone tried to submit an assessment sa ACS on a different ANZSCO code? Different email address ba gamit?

@jar0 said:
    Anyone tried to submit an assessment sa ACS on a different ANZSCO code? Different email address ba gamit?

Same account/email will do.

Points Breakdown:
    Been to Australia a few times and I just wanted to settle there. "I belong here" ganon.
    ~~~~
    10 2021 - Research about AU migration; read a lot of related articles; consulted with agent for initial assessment. Decided to DIY.
    11 2021 - Suitable ACS Skills Assessment received (8+ years suitable, 5weeks 4days TAT)
    ~~~~
    01 2022 - EOIs submitted (matumal and slight hiatus since na-busy sa ibang bagay)
    ~~~~
    11 2023 - ACS Assessment expired T_T (but already prepared for re-assessment a few weeks before)
    11 2023 - ACS deemed my skills unsuitable because of missing documents. Nilaban ko.
    12 2023 - Suitable ACS Skills reassessment (8+ years) after 1month of review and pangungulit (no fee incurred, fault nila)
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Received NSW 190 pre-invite!! ✩₊˚ (tears of joy, TYL! ). Cancelled NAATI test at 75% refund.
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement

@mathilde9 said:

@jar0 said:

talaga? I checked earlier and noticed the old files are still there..di ba naquestion yung new submission kung aligned na siya sa ibang ANZSCO code like the roles and responsibilities?...I already have a positive assessment and di pa siya expired..

• aethosaethos Posts: 49Member

@jar0 said:

@mathilde9 said:

@jar0 said:

talaga? I checked earlier and noticed the old files are still there..di ba naquestion yung new submission kung aligned na siya sa ibang ANZSCO code like the roles and responsibilities?...I already have a positive assessment and di pa siya expired..

Same scenario got a positive assessment CNSE 263111, pero I will submit another one for another ANZ code 263212, I will use the same docs that I used. I am doing this kase meron akong 2 employment episode that is assessed as not closely related daw (lost 5 points here). I kinda expected this dahil medyo generic yung job roles ko dun and mas fit sya sa 263212.

I asked a friend who did this, parehong positive naman outcome in the end. No questions asked.

jar0mathilde9

263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer
    12-12-23 Submitted ACS skills Assessment

@aethos said:

@jar0 said:

@mathilde9 said:

@jar0 said:

Same scenario got a positive assessment CNSE 263111, pero I will submit another one for another ANZ code 263212, I will use the same docs that I used. I am doing this kase meron akong 2 employment episode that is assessed as not closely related daw (lost 5 points here). I kinda expected this dahil medyo generic yung job roles ko dun and mas fit sya sa 263212.

I asked a friend who did this, parehong positive naman outcome in the end. No questions asked.

So same acs account lng ginamit nung friend mo bro? Tama ba?

• aethosaethos Posts: 49Member

@jar0 said:

@aethos said:

@jar0 said:

@mathilde9 said:

@jar0 said:

So same acs account lng ginamit nung friend mo bro? Tama ba?

yup, he reused the same docs too. I will process mine within the week too.

jar0

263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer
    12-12-23 Submitted ACS skills Assessment

• katocampo000katocampo000 Singapore

Hi, > @amcruz19 said:

Mabilis ACS ngayon 2 weeks lang inabot sakin nagapply ako November 26 lumabas result December 12. Graduate ako ng ECE binawasan nila ng 4 years experience ko pero ok lang lampas pa din naman ng 8 tears maski may bawas. Nacount naman lahat ng employment minus 4 years nga lang.

263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer 25pts | Education: 15 | Experience 5 or 15| English: 20 | Spouse Eng: 5 | NAATI: | Offshore applicant in SG with Spouse | AU Journey

17 Mar 2023 - Signed with Agent contract for Visa Services
    11 Apr 2023 - Commencement of our Journey to Australia
    16 Jan 2024 - Docs submitted to agent for review
    26 Jan 2024 - Agency Submitted ACS Application
    25 Mar 2024 - PTE Exams (Superior Result)
    22 April 2024 - Submit EOI
    12 June 2024 - Scheduled for NAATI CCL

• CinnZinnCinnZinn Posts: 42Member

@casssie said:

@CinnZinn said:

@somemightsay said:

Thank you so much po!

wala pong factor ang grades/GWA

@jdash said:
    walang factor GWA yun alam ko, ang basis is yun school & section tab, section 1,2,3. nothing more

Hi @casssie @jdash okay po, maybe I really just got LUCKY.
    To be fair and not to give false hope sa iba, I did not find any official info about the grades din sa ACS guidelines at the time na nagsubmit ako for assessment. I got all this information dito lang din sa thread napag-usapan ito, baka it was a factor dati since ACS are getting stricter through the years. Sample comments here back in 2018.

https://pinoyau.info/discussion/comment/309481/#Comment_309481

https://pinoyau.info/discussion/comment/274594/#Comment_274594

https://pinoyau.info/discussion/comment/295625#Comment_295625

My profile:
    ..School: From Section 2 (according to School list here in pinoyau)
    ..Course: BSIT (no PRC License since walang board exam ang BSIT)
    ..GWA: 93% (1.66)
    ..Nominated Occupation: ICT Support Engineer

During my application what I did is I explicitly mention my grades nalang din sa resume kasi wala naman mawawala kung ilagay ko baka sakaling makatulong. Though, I already accepted upon my application that the best case scenario for me is only "Associate Degree" with minimum deduction of 4 years base on ACS matrix. Fortunately God has different plans, I still got AQF "Bachelors Degree" equivalent with 2 years deduction po.

Me: 263212 ICT Support Engineer(offshore) | Age:30 | English:20 | Work:10 | Qualification:15 | Partner:5 | NAATI:5 | 90 SC190
    Partner: 261312 Developer Programmer(offshore) | Age:25 | English:20 | Work:XX | Qualification: XX | Partner:5 | NAATI:5 | 60 SC190 & 55 SC189

Me. Timeline
    01.12.2021 | Decided to go via SV since ICT Support Engineer cannot apply SC190 from offshore.
    15.03.2022 | Started PTE Review
    24.04.2022 | Booked PTE Exam
    13.05.2022 | PTE Exam; PTE Result Superior L:83 R:79 S:82 W:90 Personal Tips (TY Lord!)
    01.10.2022 | Found that SC190 ICT Support Eng. allowed offshore applicants. Postpone the Student Visa processing
    08.11.2022 | Booked NAATI CCL and NAATI CCL Cram Course
    12.01.2023 | Submitted ACS skills assessment. Waiting for results.
    15.02.2023 | NAATI CCL Exam.
    02.03.2023 | NAATI CCL Result Passed. D1+D2=74 (TY Lord!)
    12.05.2023 | ACS Result Bachelors Major Comp. 7/8.5 years considered. (TY Lord!)
    12.05.2023 | EOI Submitted 190 ACT and NSW 85+5 pts; Canberra Matrix Submitted 65pts.
    15.05.2023 | Waiting ACS for reason of 1.5years work experience not considered; Collecting more docs for ACS.
    22.05.2023 | Updated Canberra Matrix submitted 70pts. Claimed additional 5pts for visiting ACT for 7 consecutive days
    25.05.2023 | 190 ACT Pre-invite received. (TY Lord!)
    06.06.2023 | Submitted ACT Nomination application.
    07.07.2023 | Received ACT Nomination Approval but final invite in Skillselect on-hold
    21.08.2023 | Received Skillselect Final invite (TY Lord!)
    29.08.2023 | Lodge SC190 (front loaded: police clearance, medical, form 80)
    XX.XX.2024 | Visa Grant (Manifesting )

Partner. Timeline
    24.01.2023 | Submitted ACS skills assessment. Waiting for Result
    24.01.2023 | Booked PTE Exam. PTE review for almost a month coached by W.
    25.02.2023 | PTE Exam
    28.02.2023 | PTE Result Superior L:90 R:90 S:90 W:85 (Thank you Papa God!)
    03.03.2023 | Booked NAATI CCL Exam. NAATI CCL review coached by W. for 2 weeks.
    13.04.2023 | NAATI CCL Exam
    02.05.2023 | NAATI CCL Result passed. D1+D2=77 (TY Lord!)
    09.05.2023 | ACS Result Bachelors insufficient comp;
    Discontinued as we lodge 190 with me as the primary applicant.

• MBarqui1MBarqui1 Posts: 2Member

Hi! Good Morning! I'd like to kindly ask for your insights po since I'm planning to get an assessment from ACS based on the following credentials:

Education: Section 1 school - BS ECE (Electronic and Communications Engineering - Non board passer)
    Work Exp: 10 years in the same company with 2 diff roles:
    4yrs Test Manager (Test Plan & Execution)
    6yrs Incident Manager (Prod Support)

I'm planning to get assessed for 263299 - ICT Support and Test Engineer NEC since that's the closest description for my role.

My questions are:
    1) Am I likely to get the full 10yrs of skilled employment exp or will I get deductions for not having a degree in IT? And if not, how many years will likely be deducted?
    2) How many points is the minimum requirement to get a visa invitation for sub class 189/190 for my ANZSCO code?

Your insight will be very much appreciated. Thank you!🙏🏼💗

edited February 15

@MBarqui1 said:
    Hi! Good Morning! I'd like to kindly ask for your insights po since I'm planning to get an assessment from ACS based on the following credentials:

Education: Section 1 school - BS ECE (Electronic and Communications Engineering - Non board passer)

I'm planning to get assessed for 263299 - ICT Support and Test Engineer NEC since that's the closest description for my role.

My questions are:
    1) Am I likely to get the full 10yrs of skilled employment exp or will I get deductions for not having a degree in IT? And if not, how many years will likely be deducted?
    2) How many points is the minimum requirement to get a visa invitation for sub class 189/190 for my ANZSCO code?

1. There may be deductions since you completed a non-ICT course and non-board passer. You can download the entire ACS guideline in their website/
    https://www.acs.org.au/msa/skills-assessment-guidelines-for-applicants.html
    No one can confirm how many years ACS will deduct. Submitting the assessment can only prove that and it will still depend on the education / employment references / payment evidences you will provide.

2. Use this points calculator available in the DHA website:
    https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/tools/points-calculator

The points invited for your anzsco code may be queried via Skillselect, fiddle around the website so you can get the info you need:
    https://api.dynamic.reports.employment.gov.au/anonap/extensions/hSKLS02_SkillSelect_EOI_Data/hSKLS02_SkillSelect_EOI_Data.html

Marami nang thread nyan dito sa forum about non-ICT or mga ECE na napunta sa IT/Software field na nagtanong ilan ang deduction. Leverage the search button in this forum, may makikita ka din. Although the search function is on a word-for-word matching, may makikita ka pa ring relevant thread.

br00dling365aethos

Points Breakdown:
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement

• OzdrimsOzdrims Singapore

Copied

The new ACS Migration Skills Assessment fees structure from 18th March

ACS has invested to improve the speed and simplicity of the ACS Migration Skills Assessment. Launching March 2024, a new assessment process and application portal will introduce an improved experience.

Some key updates from ACS are

• Decision Ready
      With new resources and platform enhancements, applications can be submitted with confidence for faster results.

• Greater flexibility
      A faster, more informative skills assessment with more options and fewer delays will allow clients to nominate up to three ANZSCO codes per application.

• Improved Communication
      ACS-registered migration agents have access to a personalised dashboard with real-time updates on client cases and communications with ACS.

If you want to lodge your ACS application in current fees structure, get in touch with one of our offices - www.aussizzgroup.com

AussizzUpdates

casssiemathilde9_sebodemachomalleyjar0

ANZSCO 233211 Civil Engineer (Offshore) | Age: 25| English: 20 | Experience: 15| Education: 15 | Partner Points: 05 (Competent English)|NAATI: 05 |State :05
    SC190 NSW = 90
    Timeline:
    17 Apr 2023: Took PTE Exam: Superior
    29 May 2023: Spouse PTE Exam: Competent
    15 May 2023: Submitted relevant employment docs, work pass and DRAFT CDR to agent
    29 May 2023: Agent submitted EA MSA CDR + RSEA to Engineers Australia
    8 July 2023: EA MSA CDR + RSEA result: Suitable for migration
    26 July 2023: took the NAATI CCL
    13 Aug 2023 : results out for NAATI exam
    15 Aug 2023: Agent updated EOI for CCL points (+5)
    13 Sep 2023: Agent created EOI for SC 190 NSW
    02 Nov 2023: Pre-invited by NSW
    06 Nov 2023: Nomination submitted to NSW
    09 Nov 2023: Nomination application approved & ITA received
    29 Nov 2023: Visa lodgment and medicals booked
    11 Dec 2023 : Medicals completed
    xx-xx-xx - Visa GRANT

• casssiecasssie 💛
    edited February 15

@Ozdrims said:

Copied

The new ACS Migration Skills Assessment fees structure from 18th March

ACS has invested to improve the speed and simplicity of the ACS Migration Skills Assessment. Launching March 2024, a new assessment process and application portal will introduce an improved experience.

Some key updates from ACS are

• Decision Ready
      With new resources and platform enhancements, applications can be submitted with confidence for faster results.

• Greater flexibility
      A faster, more informative skills assessment with more options and fewer delays will allow clients to nominate up to three ANZSCO codes per application.

• Improved Communication
      ACS-registered migration agents have access to a personalised dashboard with real-time updates on client cases and communications with ACS.

If you want to lodge your ACS application in current fees structure, get in touch with one of our offices - www.aussizzgroup.com

AussizzUpdates

1,450 aud??? omg dumoble price

1,450 aud = 52,670 php!

Ozdrims

m(au)nifesting 🇦🇺

• OzdrimsOzdrims Singapore

@casssie
    Hindi na nagkakalayo sa EA
    CDR at RSEA fees + plus fast track
    easily nasa
    1565 AUD offshore rate
    1721 AUD onshore rate

casssie

ANZSCO 233211 Civil Engineer (Offshore) | Age: 25| English: 20 | Experience: 15| Education: 15 | Partner Points: 05 (Competent English)|NAATI: 05 |State :05
    SC190 NSW = 90
    Timeline:
    17 Apr 2023: Took PTE Exam: Superior
    29 May 2023: Spouse PTE Exam: Competent
    15 May 2023: Submitted relevant employment docs, work pass and DRAFT CDR to agent
    29 May 2023: Agent submitted EA MSA CDR + RSEA to Engineers Australia
    8 July 2023: EA MSA CDR + RSEA result: Suitable for migration
    26 July 2023: took the NAATI CCL
    13 Aug 2023 : results out for NAATI exam
    15 Aug 2023: Agent updated EOI for CCL points (+5)
    13 Sep 2023: Agent created EOI for SC 190 NSW
    02 Nov 2023: Pre-invited by NSW
    06 Nov 2023: Nomination submitted to NSW
    09 Nov 2023: Nomination application approved & ITA received
    29 Nov 2023: Visa lodgment and medicals booked
    11 Dec 2023 : Medicals completed
    xx-xx-xx - Visa GRANT

edited February 15

Ang mahal na ng ACS jusme. More than double eh. Pero 3 anzsco naman pala na scope. Good na din.

Ozdrims

Points Breakdown:
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement

• jdashjdash Posts: 52Member

sakit sa bulsa, halos 3x na

• casssiecasssie 💛

smart sila dun hahaha. pero nakatipid ka din in a way ng 230, kasi 3 anzsco = 1,680 eh

m(au)nifesting 🇦🇺

• MBarqui1MBarqui1 Posts: 2Member

@mathilde9 said:

@MBarqui1 said:

My questions are:

1. There may be deductions since you completed a non-ICT course and non-board passer. You can download the entire ACS guideline in their website/
    https://www.acs.org.au/msa/skills-assessment-guidelines-for-applicants.html
    No one can confirm how many years ACS will deduct. Submitting the assessment can only prove that and it will still depend on the education / employment references / payment evidences you will provide.

2. Use this points calculator available in the DHA website:
    https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/tools/points-calculator

The points invited for your anzsco code may be queried via Skillselect, fiddle around the website so you can get the info you need:
    https://api.dynamic.reports.employment.gov.au/anonap/extensions/hSKLS02_SkillSelect_EOI_Data/hSKLS02_SkillSelect_EOI_Data.html

Marami nang thread nyan dito sa forum about non-ICT or mga ECE na napunta sa IT/Software field na nagtanong ilan ang deduction. Leverage the search button in this forum, may makikita ka din. Although the search function is on a word-for-word matching, may makikita ka pa ring relevant thread.

Really appreciate your thorough response.
    I will do more research as advised.
    Thank you @mathilde9!🙏🏼😊

mathilde9
  • michiko1004michiko1004 Posts: 41Member

May nagpasa ba recently ng skills assessment using sss/pagibig + payslip as payment evidence? Ok naman ? Wala ba kau naging problema?

@michiko1004 said:
    May nagpasa ba recently ng skills assessment using sss/pagibig + payslip as payment evidence? Ok naman ? Wala ba kau naging problema?

Yes okay lang yang combo na yan. Ganyan lang din sinubmit ko sa iba kong work experiences.

aethos

Points Breakdown:
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement

• michiko1004michiko1004 Posts: 41Member

Counted naman? @mathilde9

@mathilde9 said:

@michiko1004 said:

Yes okay lang yang combo na yan. Ganyan lang din sinubmit ko sa iba kong work experiences.

Yes, counted buong work episode. @michiko1004

Points Breakdown:
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement

• jaycata_11jaycata_11 Posts: 19Member

Hi all, Question. Medyo nalito lang ako sa issubmit na PDF. Based kase sa guidelines "Consolidate all pages into one PDF document for each qualification and each employment entry. If documents are digitally signed do not combine with any other document."

Bali 1 PDF per employment episode right? Paano yung Employment Reference Letter (na may digital signature)? Should I screenshot the PDF into the one document? or iuupload sya ng separate since may digital signature sya?
    Ang ginagawa ko kase sa ngayon ay sa isang word docs ay nandun screenshot ng proof of payments. Medyo nalito nga lang ako paano ilalagay din ung Employment Reference Letter.

Maraming salamat in advanced!

oztrlyeah
  • sunkissedbella17sunkissedbella17 SG

@jaycata_11 said:
    Hi all, Question. Medyo nalito lang ako sa issubmit na PDF. Based kase sa guidelines "Consolidate all pages into one PDF document for each qualification and each employment entry. If documents are digitally signed do not combine with any other document."

Bali 1 PDF per employment episode right? Paano yung Employment Reference Letter (na may digital signature)? Should I screenshot the PDF into the one document? or iuupload sya ng separate since may digital signature sya?
    Ang ginagawa ko kase sa ngayon ay sa isang word docs ay nandun screenshot ng proof of payments. Medyo nalito nga lang ako paano ilalagay din ung Employment Reference Letter.

Maraming salamat in advanced!

Ang ginawa ko po separate pdf file yung Employment letter, payment evidence(start) and payment evidence(end).

Ang naka consolidate naman sakin into 1 pdf ay yung qualification docs ko such as diploma, prc cert and TOR.

jaycata_11