Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

VETASSESS question

Comments

• jenipet20jenipet20 Sydney
    hello! gano katagal bago kayo nakareceive ng acknowledgement s vetassess na natanggap n nila or ngsend sila ng email? kasi based sa courier ko nareceive n nung vet nung monday pa. kaso until now ala pa ako natatanggap na email from them
  • michel_75michel_75 Bulacan
    @jenipet20 - In my case, I sent my documents on July 31, 2013 but Vetassess only emailed me on August 8, 2013 informing me that they already received my initial documents. Don't worry, by now they are preparing their email to you, telling you that your documents are with them already.
  • jenipet20jenipet20 Sydney
    Thanks..Sana nga my monday may email n ko from them... Kasi nung monday p nila nreceive yung docs.. Based s courier e wala p din ako narereceive..
  • wizzwizz Melbourne
    @jenipet20 tawagan mo sila pag wala pa din acknowledgement by Monday. mababait naman sila don. feeling ko kulang lang talaga sa manpower kaya matagal pero accomodating ung mga sumasagot sa phone.

ANZSCO 149311

31 May 13 - Vetassess Requirements Acknowledge
    22 June 13 - IELTS Exam at IDP Singapore
    5 July 13 - IELTS Passed
    30 Aug 13 - Vetassess Results - Positive + EOI Submitted
    4 Sept 13 - Initial Contact WA SS
    5 Sept 13 - Invited to apply for WA SS
    9 Sept 13 - WA SS approved!
    12 Sept 13 - Lodged Visa 190
    23 Sept 13 - Medical Examination - SATA Bedok SG
    27 Sept 13 - Medicals Uploaded
    21 Oct 13 - CO allocated (Adelaide GSM Team 6, MN)
    1 Nov 13 - SG PCC submitted
    5 Dec 13 - Visa Granted! To God be the Glory!
    IED: 26 Sep 14

1 May 14 - Touchdown Perth! :D
    12 June 14 - First day of work. God will always provide. :)

Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord;
    And He will give you the desires of your heart.

• aceylicious2424aceylicious2424 Singapore
    edited September 2013
    Hi newbie po ako sa forum na to and super tagal ko ng lurker...anyways napakahelpful ng site na to para magbigay ng information sa mga tao na kagaya ko...

andito po ako sa sg now and gusto ko po sana pa-assess sa vetassess as an Organisational and Methods Analyst...meron po ba sa inyo na nakapagpa-assess sa occupation na to? If meron po, any inputs are greatly appreciated...

super thanks po and more power sa inyong lahat :)
  • ca_pogica_pogi Singapore
    Hi Guys,

Need your advice on this, naoverlook ko yung resume na sinubmit ko for assessment. One of my employment na nakalagay dun sa resume, napag palit ko yung date started at date employment ended. This clearly has contrast to what ive stated on the application form & dun sa nakalagay sa COE ko (which is correct). Kelangan ko po ba magresubmit ng revised resume with corrected the dates to tally with my application form or COE or I could just drop an email to them to explain the error?

Salamat po ng marami sa sasagot.

Nominated Occupation: Architectural Draftsperson (ANZSCO Code: 312111)

08/2013 - Start collating required documents for assessment (VETASSESS)
    01/09/13 - Submitted Application to Vetassess(online)
    02/09/13 - Sent Required Documents thru Courier via Singpost
    06/09/13 - Vetassess received docs
    09/11/13 - took IELTS exam at IDP SG
    22/11/13 - IELTS result (L-6.5, RW-7, S-7.5)
    29/11/13 - 12th month vet assess application (pending approval)

waiting waiting...........

• cylincylin Sydney
    edited September 2013
    Hello everyone,

For those who already got their assessment result, I'd just like to ask if the six-month probationary period was excluded in the counting of work experience. I was just confused since I started in my nominated occupation from 9/2007 to 8/2010 but then in the "employment assessment" portion, employment assessed is from 3/2008 to 8/2010 only. Btw, minimum requirement considered for skills assessment is only one year. Will this thing matter to DIAC?
    Although in the PTA result, all my work experiences even the position I held before my nominated occupation was assessed as closely related (same company, different positions). The year indicated in the PTA was also correct 9/2007 to 8/2010.
    Which one will prevail? The assessed duration of highly related occupation or the PTA?

Thank you.
  • wizzwizz Melbourne
    Hello everyone,

For those who already got their assessment result, I'd just like to ask if the six-month probationary period was excluded in the counting of work experience. I was just confused since I started in my nominated occupation from 9/2007 to 8/2010 but then in the "employment assessment" portion, employment assessed is from 3/2008 to 8/2010 only. Btw, minimum requirement considered for skills assessment is only one year. Will this thing matter to DIAC?
    Although in the PTA result, all my work experiences even the position I held before my nominated occupation was assessed as closely related (same company, different positions). The year indicated in the PTA was also correct 9/2007 to 8/2010.
    Which one will prevail? The assessed duration of highly related occupation or the PTA?

Thank you.
    this is interesting dahil eto ung usapan namin ng agent ko kanina. :) yung degree mo ba highly relevant to your nominated occupation? i will assume na hindi kaya 2 yrs ang inassess sayo kasi in order to have positive assessment it is either highly relevant degree + 1 yr highly relevant experience OR 2yrs highly relevant experience.

As for your PTA lahat naman pala sinabi na closely related therefore mkakapag claim ka for that and yung supporting document mo is ung PTA mo.

Actually for some cases kahit hindi ka nagpa PTA tapos may supporting document ka like a detailed certificate of employment with 5 basic job description na nagcocomply sa ANZSCO code mo as listed sa http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mf/1220.0 pwede ka magclaim dun. Kung titignan mo yung booklet 6, page 21 (http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/1119.pdf) sa pagclaim ng overseas work experience ang evidence to support the claims are employment references tapos yung PTA nabanggit sya as "may also be able to provide an opinion" so, unless hindi ka sure kung related talaga or you cannot produce the employment reference format required it is best na magpa PTA ka talaga. I know nagawa mo na yun but sinabi ko na din dito kasi madaming nalilito sa part na to and I figure since naconfirm ko to with a MARA agent I should just share anyways.

ANZSCO 149311

5 July 13 - IELTS Passed

• cylincylin Sydney
    edited September 2013
    @wizz
    Hi Wizz, yes my degree is highly relevant to my nominated occupation and my educational level was assessed as comparable to an Australian Bachelor Degree.

I wasn't sure of the other two positions held if closely related so I opted for the PTA. Just glad that they all assessed it as closely related. It was a relief really. But then, I worry that this matter might be viewed as an inconsistency to DIAC or it could be an error on their part (who knows).

Thanks.
  • wizzwizz Melbourne
    @cylin onga confusing nga. But provided the proof that you have (PTA) mkakapag claim ka ng points for the positions mentioned. :) i just don't think na mgging inconsistency kasi wala namang sinabi ang DIAC anywhere na you can only claim points dun lang sa minention ng assessing authority na "employment assessed" part. Also, you have PTA to support the claims. I think everything is in order naman. :)

ANZSCO 149311

5 July 13 - IELTS Passed

• lock_code2004lock_code2004 Perth
    @cylin - i agree na dapat ung PTA ang maging basis mo.

question: may nakalagay ba sa mga coe/docs na sinubmit mo na tungkol sa proby period na 6mos?

Or baka nman nagkamali lng ng pagtype sa result letter mo.. Try to check with vetassess..

Sep 24, 2011 - IELTS (L-8 R-8 W-8 S-7.5 : OBS-8)
    Jan 04, 2012 - EA application submitted | Feb 23, 2012 - EA assessment result (IE ANZSCO 233511)
    May 8, 2012 - Lodged GSM 175 online application | June 4, 2012 - CO Allocated
    June 22, 2012 - Medicals Finalized | Aug 30, 2012 - PCCs Completed (PH, UAE, USA)
    Sep 3, 2012 - Visa Granted (IED Jun 11, 2013) Thank You Lord!
    Oct 16-28, 2012 - Initial Entry Completed - Sydney
    July 28, 2013 - Final move to Perth
    Sep 9, 2013 - Started work with the same company i worked for in UAE/USA
    Oct 28, 2013 - Moved to another company.. ;)

• bufffffybufffffy Singapore
    whew inabot din ako ng two nights para matapos basahin ang thread na to lol!
    nasa CSOL po kasi yun skills ko (ICT Account Manager - ANZSCO 225211) pwede po ba ako mag pa assess na while waiting for an opening in any territory for my skill? or may validity po ba yun assessment? o kelangan po ba mag lagay agad ako sa form ng VET kung ano po yun territory na target ko? kasi po bigla nawala sa bagong listahan nun state na target ko sana yun skill ko L-)
  • RenomaRenoma Singapore
    Hi po bagong member lang po dito sa pinoy au...pero matagal na pong nagbabasa.. Question po para sa Returning vetassess applicant, na kailangan mag pa point test advice sa qualification, me nakaexperience na po ba nito?Ano po ba mainam online o courier po.?
  • cylincylin Sydney
    edited September 2013
    @wizz and @lock_code2004
    Na clarify ko na ky VETASSESS, years of experience pala sya for the last five years ang inassess. I forgot that part in the assessment..lol
    Ang nakalagay kasi dun sa VET, highly relevant occupation in the last five years from the time of skills assessment application. Since I submitted my application last March kaya 3/2008 ung start ng assessment period.
    And yes, buti nalang my PTA para support dun sa icclaim ko na points.

Thanks all for the replies. :)
  • wizzwizz Melbourne
    @cylin kaya pala. At least naclarify mo na. Curious lang ako, yung work mo ba after 2010 hindi related sa nominated occupation? Normally kasi una nilang iassessed ung latest bago mag back track sa ibang years (up to 5yrs).

ANZSCO 149311

5 July 13 - IELTS Passed

• adrbleaisaadrbleaisa Mandaluyong
    Hi, What's the process for VETASSESS assessment? After paying ba how to submit documents?
  • alchemicusalchemicus Doha
    Hello friends,
    Sa mga nakatanggap na ng kani-kanilang VETASSESS PTA (points test advisory) letter, may pirma ba 'yung nagsulat doo sa mga PTA letters ninyo?
    Yung sa akin kasi, walang pirma si Dr. Mamta Chauhan ('yung official signatory) doon sa PTA letter ko. :-\ Iniisip ko tuloy na baka invalid ang document na hawak ko, kung wala siyang pirma?
    Ano sa tingin ninyo?
    Maraming salamat po!
    ^_^

http://www.ucb.com.au/listen_online | http://acctv.com.au/watch.php
    December 2013
    – I praise and thank You my Lord God and my Creator!!!!! You alone deserve all the glory!!!!!
    – visa grant!!! (after about 3 weeks, after uploading all required documents (after about 5 weeks of waiting since CO allocation))
    November 2013
    – Form 80, Form 1221, résumé, and third PCC uploaded; copies of payslips and skills assessment results reuploaded—e-mail sent to CO as well (My Father, thank You for allowing me to pass through this stage!)
    October 2013
    – CO allocated (GSM Adelaide – Team 06); additional documents requested by CO
    – health exams done ("No health examinations are required...") — Thank You once again!
    September 2013
    – lodged visa application—Lord, thank You for allowing me to pass through this stage!
    – positive response from WA; negative from VIC
    – applied for VIC state nomination; invited to apply for QLD and WA state nominations too—eventually declined QLD invitation after much thought, careful consideration, and prayers
    – obtained positive VETASSESS skills assessment and subsequently submitted EOI
    July 2013 – IELTS at the British Council; first take — thank You!
    May 2013 – applied for VETASSESS skills assessment

— Matthew 6:33 (http://www.esvbible.org/Matthew+6:33) | — Psalm 37:4 (http://www.esvbible.org/Psalm+37:4)
    — 1 Corinthians 10:31 (http://www.esvbible.org/1 Corinthians+10:31) | — 1 Peter 5:6–11 (http://www.esvbible.org/1 Peter+5:6-11)

• cylincylin Sydney
    @cylin kaya pala. At least naclarify mo na. Curious lang ako, yung work mo ba after 2010 hindi related sa nominated occupation? Normally kasi una nilang iassessed ung latest bago mag back track sa ibang years (up to 5yrs).
    Hindi sya highly related to my nominated occupation saka iba pa ang actual na work talaga halos wala nga sya sa mga ka groupong occupation kung tutuusin. Buti nalang nakaabot pa. Kaya nagpa PTA ako para nmn mdyo confident sa pg claim ng points. :)
  • bachekongbachekong Melbourne
    mga kapatid,

medyo nagkaproblema ata ako sa vetassess, "evidence documents provided did not support in the occupation you have nominated" according sa letter ng VET sa akin. naipasa ko na lahat ng documents needed. ano gagawin ko po?

April,2013- Personal Interview by Employer
    June 2013 - Job Offer
    June 2013 - Signed Employment Contract
    Chef (commercial cookery) 351311
    July,2013 - Self reviewing for IELTS
    July,2013 - Gathering documents for Vetassess
    August,2013 - IELTS passed
    September,2013 - Vettasess....BAGSAK!
    September,2013 - Employer...umatras!
    September,2013 - ako....depressed, gumuho ang mundo
    November,2013 - apply sa TPRC, bahala na, sayang IELTS eh
    Dec.2013 - May, 2014 - katakut takot na assessment ulit. PASSED
    October, 2014 - AY LAB YU Melbourne!

• alchemicusalchemicus Doha
    mga kapatid, medyo nagkaproblema ata ako sa vetassess, "evidence documents provided did not support in the occupation you have nominated" according sa letter ng VET sa akin. naipasa ko na lahat ng documents needed. ano gagawin ko po?
    ...Hindi ko rin po alam ang gagawin ninyo :( Baka lang po hindi nag-match yung job description na nasa Statement of Service / Certificate of Employment ninyo doon po sa nominated occupation ninyo as Chef:
    http://www.vetassess.com.au/download/trade_assessment/457 Fact Sheet - Chef [Commercial Cookery].pdf
    http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Product+Lookup/1220.0~First+Edition,+Revision+1~Chapter~UNIT+GROUP+3513+Chefs
    Try nyo po kaya maghanap ng ibang nominated occupation na talagang match na match sa trabaho po ninyo ngayon. Then, pa-reassess po kayo. Basahin n'yo po itong page na 'to for more details: http://www.vetassess.com.au/migrate_to_australia/qa2_reassessment_appeal.cfm

http://www.ucb.com.au/listen_online | http://acctv.com.au/watch.php
    December 2013
    – I praise and thank You my Lord God and my Creator!!!!! You alone deserve all the glory!!!!!
    – visa grant!!! (after about 3 weeks, after uploading all required documents (after about 5 weeks of waiting since CO allocation))
    November 2013
    – Form 80, Form 1221, résumé, and third PCC uploaded; copies of payslips and skills assessment results reuploaded—e-mail sent to CO as well (My Father, thank You for allowing me to pass through this stage!)
    October 2013
    – CO allocated (GSM Adelaide – Team 06); additional documents requested by CO
    – health exams done ("No health examinations are required...") — Thank You once again!
    September 2013
    – lodged visa application—Lord, thank You for allowing me to pass through this stage!
    – positive response from WA; negative from VIC
    – applied for VIC state nomination; invited to apply for QLD and WA state nominations too—eventually declined QLD invitation after much thought, careful consideration, and prayers
    – obtained positive VETASSESS skills assessment and subsequently submitted EOI
    July 2013 – IELTS at the British Council; first take — thank You!
    May 2013 – applied for VETASSESS skills assessment

— Matthew 6:33 (http://www.esvbible.org/Matthew+6:33) | — Psalm 37:4 (http://www.esvbible.org/Psalm+37:4)
    — 1 Corinthians 10:31 (http://www.esvbible.org/1 Corinthians+10:31) | — 1 Peter 5:6–11 (http://www.esvbible.org/1 Peter+5:6-11)

Hi, Help naman please. I filled out an application online and is prompting me to pay but I don't know what's the next process. How do I submit my required documents? Thanks po.
    @adrbleaisa After paying, you will print the application form, and togethr with your supporting docs, you will send it to them.. Pls double check sa website nila..

Jan 04, 2012 - EA application submitted | Feb 23, 2012 - EA assessment result (IE ANZSCO 233511)
    June 22, 2012 - Medicals Finalized | Aug 30, 2012 - PCCs Completed (PH, UAE, USA)

• GoToWaOZGoToWaOZ Sydney
    Hello friends,
    Sa mga nakatanggap na ng kani-kanilang VETASSESS PTA (points test advisory) letter, may pirma ba 'yung nagsulat doo sa mga PTA letters ninyo?
    Yung sa akin kasi, walang pirma si Dr. Mamta Chauhan ('yung official signatory) doon sa PTA letter ko. :-\ Iniisip ko tuloy na baka invalid ang document na hawak ko, kung wala siyang pirma?
    Ano sa tingin ninyo?
    Maraming salamat po!
    ^_^
    Yung PTA ko po may pirma. Please call/e-mail to check with VETASSESS po to verify.

March 2012-IELTS results! | 31 January 2013-Skills assessment "Successful" , EOI submitted in Skillselect |14 March 2013- SS WA approved! |30 April 2013-Lodged Visa190 | 3 May 2013-Uploaded documents | 22 May 2013-CO allocated |2 July 2013 -Medicals done |12 July- Uploaded SG PCC | 28 Aug 2013 - VISA GRANT!

Thank you @lock_code2004. Pano pala yung documents na snubmit nyo? original or pina certified true copy? thanks
    @adrbleaisa Naka CTc po lahat. You dont have to submit orig, keep it you might need it later..

• bevs_castle24bevs_castle24 Singapore
    update-update din, 11 weeks na ngaun ang assessment ko. Hoping for positive assessment and Bachelor's degree. :-)

261312 - Developer Programmer

26 Aug 2014 - ACS Submitted
    03 Sep 2014 - ACS Results AQF Associate Degree

Psalms 37:4
    Take delight in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.

• michel_75michel_75 Bulacan
    @bevs_castle24 next week mern na yan..good luck!
  • henarehhenareh Melbourne
    hi po sa lahat ,

ask ko lang po ung sa requirement sa vetasses na proof of payment alin po ung isusubmit?

nagbayad na po ako kasi wala nmn po nakita na dapat iprint ung proof of payment ?
  • bevs_castle24bevs_castle24 Singapore
    guys sino ang kabatch ko dito ng 1st week July-Vetassess Application? This week must be our 12 weeks. How's the result?

261312 - Developer Programmer

26 Aug 2014 - ACS Submitted
    03 Sep 2014 - ACS Results AQF Associate Degree

Psalms 37:4
    Take delight in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.

• meehmoohmeehmooh Perth
    @henareh .. if im not wrong may email confirmation successful ang payment mo.... you can check and print it out and send together with your docs.

27 March 2013 - EOI Submission
    02 April 2013 - SS Approval
    09 April 2013 - Invitation to Lodge visa
    1 May 2013 - CO allocated
    13 May- Medical Submitted
    28 May - Police clearance submitted

29 July 2013 ---- VISA GRANT

• Proverbs 3:5-6
      Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.