Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

General Skilled Immigration Visa - Step By Step Process

Comments

• Mario_RoxasMario_Roxas Riyadh
    @chiffonscarf, thanks for the reply, Sana nga in GOD's will makahabol pa tayo sa July 1. Ikaw pala ang main applicant. I try ko nang i send ang assessment ko to TRA by next week, sayang nga mukhang walang nagpo-post pa ng assessment sa TRA dito sa mga threads. Tapos na rin ba ang assessment mo sa VETASSES at anong visa ang pina assess mo, how about sa State/Territory sponsorship.. they require positive assessment and IELTS before they will approve your request right? please correct me if I'm wrong. I hope and pray that everything will turn out positive.
  • chiffonscarfchiffonscarf Dubai
    @Mario: Right and IELTS result and Positive assessment are requisite for State Sponsorship nomination. In my case, I hope to be nominated by ACT through 176. Pinag-iisipa ko pang mabuti, gustong gusto ko na mag-pa-assess, hopefully Godswill next week mag-submit na ako sa vetasses.. With Vetasses, not required and IELTS. I am not sure kung kasama din ang TRA. Somewhere along my research, parang nabasa ko na vetasses at TRA, IELTS not required for this purpose. You have to double-check it. Have you done your IELTS?

The blessing of the LORD brings wealth, and He adds no trouble to it.- Proverbs 10:22

ANZSCO Code 225311 Public Relations Professional
    Job categories: Media and Communications
    **State Sponsorship ACT (Canberra - Visa 190) (5 Points)
    **Vetassess Grant : 8.6 years assessed positive (15 Points) Jesus, Thank you, finally!

POINTS BREAKDOWN:
    Age - 15 points
    Qualification (Bachelor) - 15 Points
    VET Skill Assessment - 15 Points
    English Skills - 10 Points ( Claim na kay Lord! ) PTE July 2017
    Nomination - 5 Points (ACT 190)

***TOTAL - 60 points ( Claim na kay Lord!

Your Glory God is what our hearts long for !

@chiffonscarf, hindi pa nga required ang IELTS sa assessment ng TRA, so kailangan magpa assess muna ako, tapos review at take ng IELTS, tapos request for State Sponsorship. Medyo confused lang talaga ako sa TRA Form dun sa relevant Vocational Qualification Details nila if I will put my BS degree instead. By the way, is it easy to grant the State Sponsorship after a successful skills assessment? Sana makahabol pa tayo.
    @Mario, I cant say na easy lang, cguro it depends din..Take for instance yung case nung isang forumer dito, he started the application process in Nov/Dec 2011 , then visa granted sya ng March 2012, that fast! Nothing is impossible through God, He knows what is really best for us and I am leaning on it. How much TRA is charging? Sa Vetasssess around 2500 dirhams..Godwilling sana nga makahabol tayo...

The blessing of the LORD brings wealth, and He adds no trouble to it.- Proverbs 10:22

**Vetassess Grant : 8.6 years assessed positive (15 Points) Jesus, Thank you, finally!

POINTS BREAKDOWN:
    Age - 15 points

• olivetolivet Cebu City
    God is good! I have discovered this forum immediately after I have read the news that HR professionals are now in demand in Australia and is in fact has just been added to the SOL. Hope that Admin and the rest of the guys here can help shade light on the following points that I am confused of: 1. Will I proceed to assessment first before IELTS since the assessing body is VETASSES?. 2. I finished my bachelor's degree and masteral's degree from different universities, will the TOR (and cert. of english instruction) from my "masteral school" suffice to submit to VETASSES or i need to get TOR and cert. of english instruction from my first post secondary studies? 3. I enrolled/finished Diploma for Professional Education (which is not related to HR Profession) and my school records are all transferred to this university... will I get my TOR from them (last university)... Please I need your advice.... been browsing the forum but was not able to find similar situation.. I am a little bit confused.. :)
  • olivetolivet Cebu City
    Got the answer of my first question from my readings...:) pasensya... excited lang...so the second and third question na lang po ang "to be unanswered"...
  • zoomzoom Melbourne
    Guys, meron ba kayong tip on how I can make my RPL for ICT Business Analyst. Bka meron kayo pwede i-share na guide...thanks! Humahabol ako mag apply before my birthday, kasi baba na score ko, and might be eligible to apply.. please help!
  • PogingNoypiPogingNoypi Melbourne
    Guys,
    Pwede ba paki-list nung mga requirements sa pag lodge ng application? Pasado na kasi ako sa ACS, inaantay ko na lang yung IELTS and then yung FBI ko.

Ano ano pa po yung mga kailangan documents? Kung may alam din po kayo link pakibigay na din. Salamat!

March 5 - ACS submitted......
    March 20 - ACS result.. Suitable (Analyst Programmer)
    March 10 - IELTS Passed!
    June 23 2012 - Sent my paper based application to Adelaide.
    June 26, 2012 - DIAC received and sent a receipt.
    August 9, 2012 - Received Medical and NBI Clearance Request.
    August 10, 2012 - Had a Medical Exam on a Panel Doctor
    August 13, 2012 - NBI Clearance application.
    August 23, 2012 - Medical Results was submitted by the Panel Doctor.
    September 2, 2012 - NBI clearance received by DIAC.
    Visa Grant! - September 6, 2012!!!

• zoomzoom Melbourne
    Sir jeffrey_craiglist, need din ba ng RPL for your application sa ACS? Ok lang po ba magbigay ng tips on how its done? thanks!
  • midagomidago Mandaluyong
    hi. i'm just new here and i'm planning for 175 or 176 visa.

ano po possible mangyayari if hindi ako makapaglodge ng visa application before july 1, 2012? Sorry , wla pa talaga ako alam.

tapos sa visa fee, is it 2960 + 4k plus or 2960AUD lang.

thanks for the reply. Di ko pa kasi nabasa buong thread. I'll start to process ng COEs this last week of march para makapag assess sa ACS..then ielts 2nd week of may. mahahabol ko pa kaya yang deadline?assuming na papasa ako sa ielts.

• PogingNoypiPogingNoypi Melbourne
    hi. i'm just new here and i'm planning for 175 or 176 visa.

ano po possible mangyayari if hindi ako makapaglodge ng visa application before july 1, 2012? Sorry , wla pa talaga ako alam.

tapos sa visa fee, is it 2960 + 4k plus or 2960AUD lang.

thanks for the reply. Di ko pa kasi nabasa buong thread. I'll start to process ng COEs this last week of march para makapag assess sa ACS..then ielts 2nd week of may. mahahabol ko pa kaya yang deadline?assuming na papasa ako sa ielts.

Medyo gipit po yan pero i-try mo na din po.

March 5 - ACS submitted......
    March 20 - ACS result.. Suitable (Analyst Programmer)
    March 10 - IELTS Passed!
    June 23 2012 - Sent my paper based application to Adelaide.
    June 26, 2012 - DIAC received and sent a receipt.
    August 9, 2012 - Received Medical and NBI Clearance Request.
    August 10, 2012 - Had a Medical Exam on a Panel Doctor
    August 13, 2012 - NBI Clearance application.
    August 23, 2012 - Medical Results was submitted by the Panel Doctor.
    September 2, 2012 - NBI clearance received by DIAC.
    Visa Grant! - September 6, 2012!!!

if di ko po mahabol,ano po mangyayari? clueless. :)
    parang ang bilis lang ng acs mo.
  • killerbeekillerbee AU
    edited March 2012
    @midago - you can still try, possible pa rin yung plano mo basta make sure you will do it right especially on the IELTS as I think you might not have another chance to repeat it. sa ACS, base from my observation they are quite fast nowadays so you might want to process all the needed documents, make it sure that before you apply, you have it thoroughly checked to avoid hassle at para tuloy tuloy and processing sa ACS. Godluck at Godbless din po sa application nyo. :)

Nominated Occupation: Software Engineer (261313)
    05 Mar 2012 - ACS Application Submission
    30 Mar 2012 - ACS Result : Suitable
    12 May 2012 - IELTS exam
    18 Jul 2012 - EOI Submission 60 pts
    25 Jul 2012 - IElTS Remark - No change :(
    01 Nov 2012 - Visa 189 Invitation, Application Lodged
    05 Nov 2012 - Visa 189 Application Acknowledged by DIAC
    15 Nov 2012 - Medical Exam at SATA
    17 Nov 2012 - CO Assigned; Team 6 - RJB
    04 Dec 2012 - VISA GRANT! THANK YOU LORD!
    17 Nov 2013 - EID

"Everything is in God's plan. We just need to be patient and wait for our turn. To God Be The Glory!"

@chiffonscarf, AUD300 lang sa TRA assessment amounting to 1170SAR. Tama ka it's all up to HIM to give what is right for us, basta gawin lang natin ang nararapat and he will lead us to the right path. Sana maging okay lahat at makahabol pa tayo, last minute decision din kasi ang wife ko lang talaga ang nag push din sa akin. Thanks ulit. Regards and GOD Bless.
  • BryannBryann Sydney
    Sa IELTS kaya pa niya. May 12 ang exam niya. Counting 13 days, May 25 labas ng results mo. If (huwag naman sana) bumagsak ka, pwede ka humabol for the May 26 or June 09 exam. If you take the June 09 exam and you passed, (result on June 22). You have a few days left to submit your application and lodge it on DIAC's website.

Dec 13 2011 - ACS: Suitable (AQF Diploma)
    Feb 03 2012 - IELTS #1 Failed (W-6.5)
    Mar 02 2012 - IELTS #2 Passed
    Apr 21 2012 - 175 Visa Lodged Online
    May 29 2012 - CO Assigned
    Jun 25 2012 - Visa Grant (IED: Dec 14 2012)
    Aug 19 2012 - Arrived in Sydney
    Sept 10 2012 - Start @ 1st Job (Web Developer)

• KTPKTP Singapore
    Hello po, question po. If I'm applying for 175 online, do i still have to fill out form 1276 then scan and attach ko pa?

“We can make our own plans, but the Lord gives the right answer. – Proverbs 16:1”
    Apr 29, 2012 - Lodged 175 Online Application
    June 4, 2012 - CO Allocation. CO requested Medical and Police Clearance
    June 30, 2012 - Medical finalized
    July 05, 2012 - VISA GRANT!!!!
    IED: June 13, 2013
    Thank you so much Lord!!!!

edited March 2012
    @chiffonscarf, AUD300 lang sa TRA assessment amounting to 1170SAR. Tama ka it's all up to HIM to give what is right for us, basta gawin lang natin ang nararapat and he will lead us to the right path. Sana maging okay lahat at makahabol pa tayo, last minute decision din kasi ang wife ko lang talaga ang nag push din sa akin. Thanks ulit. Regards and GOD Bless.
    I am planning to submit my papers for assessment hopefully next week, God willing. I am also prayerful na sana makahabol tayo. I am glad na you and wife are planning also to migrate. May child/children na ba kyo? Kami naman we have our only child and he is 9 years old. :) Godwilling, sa Canberra din ba kayo? May mga kakilala / relatives ba kayo dun? Last week I started searching out for house/ room rentals and how is the mode of payment etc...medyo excited lang hehe. Keep in touch, God bless us...

POINTS BREAKDOWN:
    Age - 15 points

hi guys! ask ko lang po talaga ang complete list of requirements sa sinubmit nyo sa acs? is it required to submit the diploma since I don't have the english translation yet.
    ano po yung details sa coe na kailangan?
    so aside from COEs and transcript, ano pa po? im planning to submit it all to ACS 2nd week of april. TIA :)
  • japsjaps Mandaluyong
    Good day po!!! iam applying for a GSM subclass 175 ata yun independent skilled migrant po! i am a nurse!i have all the requirements and requested idp, prc and my college to send the requirements of the anmac.now i wanted to have a sample format for the resume and the professional referrence which is required also. so that anmac and diac willapprove my application please reply ASAP anyone!!!
  • japsjaps Mandaluyong
    and i wanted to know what is the best SOL to choose as a nurse! i am aprivate nurse po hospital based. handled simple cases to critical patients.
  • unanimous21unanimous21 Brisbane
    for the assessment purposes, there is no specific format for the resume, so kung ano ung format ng resume mo that is fine for now. specific format lang naman kelangan kapag during application para maging competitive xa sa mga agencies and para swak sa Oz standard.

April 16, 2011 - took IELTS (L:8, R:7.5, W:8, S:7.5 OBS:8) I June 2, 2011 - submitted skills assessment to EA I October 26, 2011 - applied for Victoria State Sponsorship I December 03, 2011 - fiancee took IELTS I December 26, 2011 - lodged visa 176 (Victoria SS/Melbourne) I January 23,2012 - CO Allocation (Team 6) I February 20, 2012 - Submitted Police Clearances (Philippines, India & Maldives) I February 26, 2012 - finished medicals I March 13, 2012 - VISA GRANT! THANK YOU LORD!!! I December 04,2012 - initial entry as stated in the visa grant notification

Clarification lang po. 8 years na ako nag wowork IT dito sa Philippines.
    Sa question na to.
    Overseas Work Experience
    Have you worked Overseas in your nominated occupation, or closely related skilled occupation for 3 of the last 5 years or more:
    Yes - 8 of the last 10 years in my occupation or closely related skilled occupation
    Yes - 5 of the last 7 years in my occupation or closely related skilled occupation
    Yes - 3 of the last 5 years in my occupation or closely related skilled occupation
    No - less than 3 of the last 5 years in my occupation or closely reltaed skilled occupation

ano ba dapat sagot ko? meaning yung nag abroad ka outside Philippines?
  • stolich18stolich18 Sydney
    @midago ahh nope, abroad meaning outside ng AU. :-)so 8 years ang sagot in your case :-)

261313 (Software Engineer)

Feb.15.2012 - started working on ACS requirements
    Mar.02.2012 - submitted online ACS application and sent documents to ACS via Fedex
    Mar.05.2012 - ACS acknowledged actual documents
    Mar.21.2012 - ACS finalised assessment: Suitable
    Mar.31.2012 - IELTS exam with BC
    Apr.13.2012 - IELTS Results (L:8.5 R:7 W: 7 S: 8 OB: 7.5) Thank you LORD!
    Apr.14.2012 - Lodged 175 Online Application
    Apr.20.2012 - Completed Online Attachments
    May.24.2012 - "Application being processed further"
    May.29.2012 - CO Assigned :-)
    Jun.07.2012 - Uploaded NBI Clearance
    Jun.13.2012 - Medical/Health Requirements Finalised
    Jun.14.2012 - VISA GRANT! Thank you, LORD! :-)
    Jun.07.2013 - Initial Entry Date Deadline
    Apr.28.2013 - Initial Entry (Sydney)
    Jun.28.2013 - Verbal Job Offer (Melbourne)
    Jul.08.2013 - First day of Work and first day of child care for my son (Melbourne)
    Aug.21.2013 - First day of Work in Sydney

"Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom." Psalm 145:3

really? salamat nman kasi di pa ako nakalabas ng pinas to work.
    i'll process my papers na para mahabol yan! God Bless us all! :)
    pwede bang ako na lang gumawa ng transalation ng diploma? tagalog kasi :) para sa ACS po yan.
  • killerbeekillerbee AU
    @midago - no, you should not do the translation personally, there are some institution who can do that for you, you can ask around where you can do the translation. also, hindi po ba pwede sa school nyo mismo? maybe that could be better, request ka ng english version ng diploma mo :)

Nominated Occupation: Software Engineer (261313)
    05 Mar 2012 - ACS Application Submission
    30 Mar 2012 - ACS Result : Suitable
    12 May 2012 - IELTS exam
    18 Jul 2012 - EOI Submission 60 pts
    25 Jul 2012 - IElTS Remark - No change :(
    01 Nov 2012 - Visa 189 Invitation, Application Lodged
    05 Nov 2012 - Visa 189 Application Acknowledged by DIAC
    15 Nov 2012 - Medical Exam at SATA
    17 Nov 2012 - CO Assigned; Team 6 - RJB
    04 Dec 2012 - VISA GRANT! THANK YOU LORD!
    17 Nov 2013 - EID

"Everything is in God's plan. We just need to be patient and wait for our turn. To God Be The Glory!"

if hindi ko po makuha sa school kasi nasa province pa kasi, what are the institution where i can get my diploma translated to english?

you think guys makakahabol pa ako if while ipadal ko assessment ko to ACS eh, ill take ielts and maybe end/mid of may i'll apply to NSW for 176?

:)

• kellymacatokellymacato Perth
    hello pedeng hingi ng adv.. ok na yung assessment ng hubby ko sa Vetassess ang prob ung IELTS nya. to apply for 176 visa kailangan ang IELTS nya is 7 in all bands
    ok na kaya ang 475 na visa? Adv nman jan. Thansk

IELTS score
    Listening:
    Reading:
    Writing:
    Speaking:

eto ang sabe ng agent nmen.

In light of your IELTS test result unfortunately you do not have sufficient points to meet the
    current pass mark of the Subclass 176 Skilled State Sponsored (Permanent) visa.
    Nevertheless, based on your English language level you meet the pass mark for a Subclass
    475 Skilled Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa, where you can obtain State Sponsorship
    for your application.
    Subclass 475 Skilled Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa
    The Skilled Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa is a temporary 3 year visa which would
    enable you to live and work in a regional area of the sponsoring state. Under the present
    General Skilled Migration regime, once you have lived for two (2) years in the specified
    regional area and worked for one (1) year in the same area, you will be eligible to seek
    permanent residency. We confirm that employment does not have to be in the nominated
    occupation.
    State Sponsorship
    We confirm that your nominated occupation appears on the subclass 475 occupations list of
    Western Australia, Tasmania and Northern Territory.
    We confirm your earlier instructions that you prefer Western Australia as the sponsoring
    State.
    Lodging your State Sponsorship and Visa Application
    Please email us to confirm your instructions to proceed with the Subclass 475 Skilled
    Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa.
    Upon receipt of your instructions and supporting documents as previously requested, we will
    proceed to apply to Western Australia for state sponsorship and prepare your visa application.
    Please note that the State Sponsorship lists of occupations change regularly and are subject to
    planning levels. Therefore you should provide all documentation as soon as possible to avoid
    your occupation being filled or removed from the Western Australia list.
  • KTPKTP Singapore
    Hello po... I've question regarding Secondary Applicant. If i may direct this question sa mga nagapply with their spouses and/or Child/ren as dependents or secondary applicant/s. Ano po mga requirements.... My friend gave me this list

1) Evidence of the history of your relationship – not required to be notarized, just sign in blue ink (for colored scan requirement) -- these should be submitted by BOTH parties:
    2) Statements from your friends / family of your genuine relationship
    3) Skype / Phone Call details etc of your communication while separated
    4) Timeline of your relationship - provide random photos / souvenirs you have gathered during the relationship and submit them as one PDF file, travel pictures together (I submitted 50 page file)
    5) Joint ownership of your house etc, billing addresses, bank statements

Questions based sa above requirements:
    1. what evidence/s should i submit for the the history of our relationship? kwento lang ba ito ng relationship namen as in typewritten in a paper?
    2. Do we really need statements from our friends? or pedeng skip ko na tong requirement na ito?
    3. I dont think this is applicable for us kase hindi naman kame nagkahiwalay
    4. Timeline? - kelangan po ba talaga ito?

i'd like to get some ideas on how you guys managed to fulfill these requirements. ano ano nisubmit nyo, or kung pano nyo ginawa ung mga documents nyo. Maraming salamat po :)

“We can make our own plans, but the Lord gives the right answer. – Proverbs 16:1”
    Apr 29, 2012 - Lodged 175 Online Application
    June 4, 2012 - CO Allocation. CO requested Medical and Police Clearance
    June 30, 2012 - Medical finalized
    July 05, 2012 - VISA GRANT!!!!
    IED: June 13, 2013
    Thank you so much Lord!!!!

• BryannBryann Sydney
    @KTP
    Hindi na po kailangan yun mga nabanggit nyo. Para lang po yan sa secondary applicant na hindi niyo po asawa, hindi kasal. Kapag kasal po marriage certificate and birth certificates lang ng dependents mo ang kailangan.

Dec 13 2011 - ACS: Suitable (AQF Diploma)
    Feb 03 2012 - IELTS #1 Failed (W-6.5)
    Mar 02 2012 - IELTS #2 Passed
    Apr 21 2012 - 175 Visa Lodged Online
    May 29 2012 - CO Assigned
    Jun 25 2012 - Visa Grant (IED: Dec 14 2012)
    Aug 19 2012 - Arrived in Sydney
    Sept 10 2012 - Start @ 1st Job (Web Developer)