Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    @iheartyouboy ...helo bro...pwede ka ask from the school for an extension sa entry mo...just like my wife did with her institution...ans she was given a 2-week extension....

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

@zia ...ako sis siguro mga 200 plus nasubmit ko sa seek thru online pero maybe 5 lang ung interview ko.....then first job ko ay sa isang agency dito sa melbourne then thru referral naman ang present work ko....3 years na ako dito.....kaya maganda marami ka support groups.....

primary applicant- wife

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @danyan2001us sa Sydney..madami na po akong pinasahan ng resume,wala feedback
    Try mo ang Oporto. May classmate ka bang pinoy? Tanong mo sya or pa refer ka. Tama si danyan2001us minsan you have to pass hundreds of resume. Meron iba sinuswerte na after a week may work na. Patience at dasal. Dont worry nagtatanong ako sa mga classmate ko sa school pero halos lahat walang vacant. By the way ung referral ng agent mo? Diba kasama sa services nila yun?

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• nicekckylenicekckyle Brisbane
    @appledeuce Hi, ask ko lang magkano dapat show money ksi un eenroll ko good for 1 year lang pero kasama ko si wife at un son ko?

Congrats sau!!!!

God bless.....
    Hi po, if your subclass is 573 no need to show proof of funds daw po just declaration that you have access to such funds or can support yourself for the duration of your course. But if 572, show money is a must po. In my case po, nagbgay po ako ng proof pero since 573 ako hndi na po dpat.
  • ziazia Sydney
    @Siopao23 yung nirefer po ng agent eh mga restaurant na kailangan may rsa rcg certificate.yung iba nman call center na dpat may experience.yung classmates ko nman sa suburbs nila cla nag apply..
  • iheartyouboyiheartyouboy Sydney
    @danyan2001us oh okay. Thank you! ill try to ask :) thanks for the advice
    @appledeuce hello! Yes, im done with medicals.. i hope maging pareho dn aq sau nakuha agad ang grant :) when are you leaving for oz?
  • HowardHoward Perth
    @nicekckyle , thank you mam ilan years po un course nu kx I was thingking to change my course from Cert III in Printing and Graphic Arts Production - 1 year to Bachelor in Graphic Design which is 3 years para ma qualify po ako sa visa 573? Kindly correct me if I am wrong...

Thank you.

God Bless....

"Blessed are the clean of heart, for they will see God." (Matt. 5:8)

@Siopao23 yung nirefer po ng agent eh mga restaurant na kailangan may rsa rcg certificate.yung iba nman call center na dpat may experience.yung classmates ko nman sa suburbs nila cla nag apply..
    Try mo sa outskirt ng city para at least magkaroon ka ng experience. Totoo ka wala rin nangyari sa referral ng agent. Sariling sikap talaga. Kung may extra ka mag rsa ka online minsan may $50 lang. Naghahanap pa nga din ako another job na cash on hand. Sa city school ko pero dito ako nagwork sa dee why

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• appledeuceappledeuce Sydney
    @appledeuce hello! Yes, im done with medicals.. i hope maging pareho dn aq sau nakuha agad ang grant :) when are you leaving for oz?
    I'm here na. Arrived this morning, did my enrolment and some sightseeing in a 12-degree weather temp. Ginaw! Akala ko tail end pa lang ng summer. Pero I love this type of weather hehe. Good luck po. Hope you get the grant email ASAP!

Student Visa 573 (SVP) Timeline:
    28 Nov 2013 - submitted int'l student application to Victoria Uni
    20-21 Dec 2013 - sat IELTS Academic module exam
    03 Jan 2014 - received IELTS scores (L:8.5 R:8.0 W:8.0 S:8.0 OBS:8.0)
    07 Jan 2014 - undertook medical exam at NHSI Makati
    16 Jan 2014 - received unconditional offer from VU
    13 Feb 2014 - paid 1st sem tuition fees; received e-COE from VU
    13 Feb 2014 - lodged visa application at PIASI
    17 Feb 2014 - received visa grant via email (thank you, Lord!)
    21 Feb 2014 - first day in OZ
    24 Feb 2014 - first day of classes
    19 June 2015 - last of day classes!
    06 Aug 2015 - received Letter of Completion from uni
    14 Oct 2015 - Graduation :D

Journey to PR:
    07 Aug 2015 - submitted skills assessment to ACS (261311 - Analyst Programmer)
    12 Aug 2015 - received positive skills assessment result from ACS
    12 Aug 2015 - submitted EOI for 189 (60 points), 190 (NSW-65 points), 489 (state and relative sponsored - 70 points)
    29 Oct 2015 - received ITA for NSW State Nomination
    03 Nov 2015 - submitted application for NSW State Nomination
    19 Nov 2015 - received NSW SN approval and ITA for 190 visa
    01 Dec 2015 - lodged 190 application
    14 Dec 2015 - health exam at BUPA Melbourne
    15 Dec 2015 - Initial (and hopefully final) CO contact, asking for PCC
    22 Dec 2015 - submitted Australian PCC and NBI Clearance
    16 Feb 2016 - received 190 PR visa grant

Citizenship:
    Date applied: 27 March 2018
    Date received the acknowledgement email: 27 March 2018
    Received test invite: 11 Feb 2019 for 25 March 2019 (rescheduled to 25 Feb)
    Citizenship Approval: 11 March 209
    Received Ceremony Invitation: 24 May 2019
    Date of Ceremony: 25 June 2019

• kristineokfkristineokf Quezon City

Hello. I am 17 years of ageas of the moment and I am planning to take a Student visa when I am 18. I only finished high school. Is it necessary for me to take a 2 year course so I can apply for that visa? I want to take a caregiving course which is 6 months if that would be considered. Thank you

------------------------------
    On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 1:23 AM PST Edgar Eugenio wrote:

>Dear Kristine:
    >
    >Thank you for your inquiry!
    >
    >I am attaching herewith our Visas Simply Brochure for the Australian
    >Student Visa for your reference.
    >
    >This Brochure states:
    >
    >A) Australian Student Visa Objectives & Benefits
    >B) Eligibility Criteria
    >C) Procedure to Apply
    >D) Visas Simply Processing Fee & High Commission Fees
    >E) Our Payment Installment Plan and Discounts
    >F) How to Register with Us
    >G) Our Licenses/Credentials, Networking Sites and Contact Info.
    >
    >If you have questions regarding the Australian Student Visa, feel free to
    >contact me on my mobile numbers below or simply shoot me an email.
    >
    >Thanks and Regards,
    >
    >
    >*Edgar "Gary" M. Eugenio*
    >*Client Service Manager *
    >*Visas Simply*
    >
    >
    >*ICS Visas Simply Inc.*
    >*Manila, Philippines*
    >903 Annapolis Willshire Plaza, #11 Annapolis Street
    >Greenhills, San Juan City 1500, Metro Manila,Philippines
    >Office Number :+63 (02) 7279967
    >My Mobile 1 :*+63 09156180042* (Globe)
    >My Mobile 2 :*+63 09286049120* (Smart)
    >Email Address : [email protected]
    >Company Website : http://www.visassimply.com
    >
    >*Our Other Branches Worldwide:*
    >
    >*Visas Simply Pty. Ltd.*
    >*Sydney, Australia*
    >*(Head Office)*
    > 102/ 515 Kent Street Sydney
    >Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
    >Office Number :+61 (0) 283553880
    >
    >*Denver Colorado, U.S.A.*
    >Suite 417, 15475 Andrews Drive
    >Denver Colorado, 80239
    >Office Number :+1 (303) 2194595
    >
    >*Toronto, Canada*
    >Suite 2500, 1 Dundas St. W
    >Toronto, Ontario
    >Office Number :+1 7207710887
    >
    >*New Delhi, India*
    >Suite 807, 43 Chiranjiv Tower
    >Nehru Place, 110019
    >Office Number :+91 (0) 1149306700
    >
    >*ABOUT THIS E-MAIL: The content of this email is intended only for the
    >person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential
    >and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination,
    >taking of any action in reliance upon this information or other use of this
    >by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
    >you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender and delete
    >this material from your computer.*
    >
    >* Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which
    >matter least...*
    >
    >--
    >
    >
    >ABOUT THIS E-MAIL: This e-mail is for your private use only. If you are not
    >intended receiver, please destroy all the copies of this e-mail and inform
    >us ASAP. Thanks for your co-operation.
    >
    I'm here na. Arrived this morning, did my enrolment and some sightseeing in a 12-degree weather temp. Ginaw! Akala ko tail end pa lang ng summer. Pero I love this type of weather hehe. Good luck po. Hope you get the grant email ASAP!
    Wow. Welcome to OZ. Dont worry lalamig pa. Hehhehe

edited February 2014

Thank you! Mejo olats lang sa airport boss. May excess akong 1.5kg ang pinagtatanggal ko ay jackets and jogging pants huhu kala ko kasi mainit pa and sa May pa ang superlamig.
    :/

Journey to PR:
    12 Aug 2015 - submitted EOI for 189 (60 points), 190 (NSW-65 points), 489 (state and relative sponsored - 70 points)

Citizenship:

Thank you! Mejo olats lang sa airport boss. May excess akong 1.5kg ang pinagtatanggal ko ay jackets and jogging pants huhu kala ko kasi mainit pa and sa May pa ang superlamig.
    :/
    Hahahha yun lang. Bili ka na lang kung sa sydney ka dun sa paddys mura dun

• amedinaamedina Sydney
    @Howard I have friends who did CERT in TAFE first before going to university for Bachelor degree. What they did is they applied for Student visa 572 first for aged care certificate for 1 year. Then after that, nagka work sila. Then para maka-stay sila dito, nag-apply sila for Student visa 573 (SVP) here for Bachelor in nursing. You need to apply for 2 diff. visas kasi magkaiba ang policies nila. :)

11/17/12: passed school application thru IDP * 12/4/12: received letter of offer (univ. of newcastle) * 12/12/12: credit application * 2/22/13: received new letter of offer * 2/26/13: paid deposit fee * 3/8/13: received COE and paid visa fee * 4/10/13: visa application thru IDP * 4/11/13: medical request from DIAC * 4/12/13: medical exam done * 4/19/13: SLEC uploaded my medicals * 4/12/13: medical exam done * 7/11/13: VISA GRANTED

@appledeuce wow!! So happy for you :) youre in melb right? i was supposed to go there. Hehe

Hope everything will be alright for you there :) God bless you on your new journey!
    @kristineokf hi! as far as i know, you just need to finish first year college here in the phil for you to get in to a uni n oz :)
    hello everyone! after reading on some threads and comments here, natakot aq because others were talking about statement of purpose and i havent submitted one for my visa application. Is it really needed? i just lodged my application last feb 18 and received an acknowledgment last feb 20. what i did was just wrote a brief annswer to question 33 on form 157a :(
  • pmm0202pmm0202 Sydney
    Hi Guys I came across this site and I find it very informative
    As of now im in preparation for lodging my student visa subclass 572
    Im currently studying BS Nutrition and nag apply ako for Cert III,IV and diploma of fitness sa Sydney. Nakuha ko na ang CoE, sbai ng school hindi ko na kailangan ng IELTS and I took a different test which serves na daw as proof of english proficiency. Naka indicate narin sa CoE ko na I met their english standards
    Problem ko nalang ngayon is my proof of funds. Mejo confused ako sa amount. 2 years kasi ang course ko and plan ko is family friend ang mag ssponsor. Naguguluhan lang ako sa required docs from the sponsor.
    Someone enlighten me please!!!
    hello everyone! after reading on some threads and comments here, natakot aq because others were talking about statement of purpose and i havent submitted one for my visa application. Is it really needed? i just lodged my application last feb 18 and received an acknowledgment last feb 20. what i did was just wrote a brief annswer to question 33 on form 157a :(
    Yup your answer to question 33 is basically your statement of purpose. It should be convincing enough to justify why you should be granted a student visa.

Journey to PR:

Citizenship:

edited February 2014
    @pmm0202 you may check this to get an estimate of how much you need for proof of funds. https://www.immi.gov.au/students/student-visa-living-costs.htm

You need to have access to the funds at anytime by either being a co-account holder of the bank account, or having your sponsor make an affidavit declaring that he/she will support your stay in oz financially. Also your sponsor should attach his/her proof of funds to the affidavit. That's what I've read here and in other online forums as well.

Journey to PR:

Citizenship:

• pmm0202pmm0202 Sydney
    @appledeuce Oh okay thanks!

I was wondering if anyone here has a copy of their sponsor's affidavit of support or statutory declaration? can you pls email it to me? :)
    @appledeuce Oh okay thanks!
    I was wondering if anyone here has a copy of their sponsor's affidavit of support or statutory declaration? can you pls email it to me? :)
    May kopya sa DIBP site

@appledeuce oooh. I just filled the box and i dunno if its convincing enough. Hehe but thank you for clarifying :)
  • pmm0202pmm0202 Sydney
    @Siopao23 Thank you!:)
  • pmm0202pmm0202 Sydney
    If non relative po ang sponsor ano po ang possible na proof of relation?
    @pmm0202 ......just try to ask from him or her for a statutory declaration stating that he/she has the funds intended for the whole duration of your course...then stating as well that you will have accesss to the funds at hand.....plus the proof of the funds like bank statement (latest).....

primary applicant- wife

@nicekckyle ....ok good luck sa application nyo....see you in melbourne....may accomodation na ba kau ng hubby mo dito sa melby?
    Hi po, ask ko lang po kung saan po kayo nag-stay upon arrival nyo sa Melbourne? Meron ba kayo relative dyan? Thanks po.

@nicekckyle ....wow congrats.....kitakits dito sa melbourne.....
    Thank you po pala hahah sorry super late reply...verify ko lang po sa cbd melbourne campus din po yung misis nyo?

@nicekckyle congrats!
    Thank you :-) Sorry super late reply ko sobrang busy lang tlaga...