Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

General Skilled Immigration Visa - Step By Step Process

Comments

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

@Bhae2008 said:
    @michtery_aus salamat sa reply, I will check 190...if ever need show money how much po ang hinanda nyo?

@RheaMARN1171933 salamat po sa reply, I will check those visa... may relative ako sa AU, cousin ng mother ko first cousins sila magkapatid ang mothers nila...pwede ba yun maging sponsor ung Tito/TIta ko so I can consider also 491?

You don’t need a relative to sponsor you for 491. The state can sponsor you. Best to check their websites to know more.

• yohjiyohji Mandaluyong

Hello po. Nabasa ko po dito about iscah. How reliable po kaya siya? Tapos po, if may makakahelp po makapagexplain how to interpret po yung table. Not sure po if tama intindi ko. Say for 2611 ICT business analyst, for 90 points who lodged last 07/01/2020, april 2020 ang expected nila mainvite since april report po ito napublish? Pahelp enlighten po if mali po ako intindi. Maraming salamat po :)

• cutiepie25cutiepie25 Posts: 382Member

@yohji said:
    Hello po. Nabasa ko po dito about iscah. How reliable po kaya siya? Tapos po, if may makakahelp po makapagexplain how to interpret po yung table. Not sure po if tama intindi ko. Say for 2611 ICT business analyst, for 90 points who lodged last 07/01/2020, april 2020 ang expected nila mainvite since april report po ito napublish? Pahelp enlighten po if mali po ako intindi. Maraming salamat po :)

Hello po, this is not an estimation table for invites. This is the results for April2020 round. The dark green ones, yan yung nainvite while the yellow green ones, hindi po nainvite. Si ICT BA po na 07/01/2020 at 90pts, hindi sya invited po.

• yohjiyohji Mandaluyong

@cutiepie25 said:

@yohji said:

Hello po, this is not an estimation table for invites. This is the results for April2020 round. The dark green ones, yan yung nainvite while the yellow green ones, hindi po nainvite. Si ICT BA po na 07/01/2020 at 90pts, hindi sya invited po.

Thank you po. Tama po ba yung dates po dun is kung kelan po naglodge po ng eoi? May isang report din po ako nakita sa iscah yung estimates. I guess ito naman po yung eatimated nila when po mainvite after lodging?

@yohji said:

@cutiepie25 said:

@yohji said:

Thank you po. Tama po ba yung dates po dun is kung kelan po naglodge po ng eoi? May isang report din po ako nakita sa iscah yung estimates. I guess ito naman po yung eatimated nila when po mainvite after lodging?

Hi po, yes po ito yung Date of submission ng EOI and ito yung estimates nila kung kelan maiinvite after submitting EOI :) ilan beses din po akong nabigo dyan sa estimates nila so take it with a grain of salt nalang :)

• yohjiyohji Mandaluyong

@cutiepie25 said:

@yohji said:

@cutiepie25 said:

@yohji said:

Hi po, yes po ito yung Date of submission ng EOI and ito yung estimates nila kung kelan maiinvite after submitting EOI :) ilan beses din po akong nabigo dyan sa estimates nila so take it with a grain of salt nalang :)

Thank you po @cutiepie25 sa pagsagot po lagi ng questions ko. Godbless po!

@yohji said:

@cutiepie25 said:

@yohji said:

@cutiepie25 said:

@yohji said:

Thank you po @cutiepie25 sa pagsagot po lagi ng questions ko. Godbless po!

You’re welcome po! Post nalang po kayo dito for more questions :) God bless din po sa inyo! :)

• justredjustred Laguna

hello everyone. im currently on visa 485. Gusto ko po sana ipa assess yun bachelor degree qaulification ko sa pinas to claim 15 points since i only study diploma dito. any idea po how to do it? coz my agent is asking me for $220 processing fee and $275 sa VETASSESS. Chef po occupation ko. Thanks

@justred said:
    hello everyone. im currently on visa 485. Gusto ko po sana ipa assess yun bachelor degree qaulification ko sa pinas to claim 15 points since i only study diploma dito. any idea po how to do it? coz my agent is asking me for $220 processing fee and $275 sa VETASSESS. Chef po occupation ko. Thanks

That’s very odd for your agent to charge you for a fee and even recommend VETASSESS to do it. All needs to be done to check how your overseas qualification equates to AQF level is by accessing the Country Eduction Profile through the Department of Education and Training of Australia. Agents should now this. My office pay a yearly subscription to access this.

Your agent should know this unless I’m missing out on information you provided.

• justredjustred Laguna

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@justred said:

That’s very odd for your agent to charge you for a fee and even recommend VETASSESS to do it. All needs to be done to check how your overseas qualification equates to AQF level is by accessing the Country Eduction Profile through the Department of Education and Training of Australia. Agents should now this. My office pay a yearly subscription to access this.

Yes, they told me that they can apply to assess unrelated qualification with VETASSESS for points test advice. And,The application fee to paid to VETASSESS is $275. Is there a possible way i can do The verification to get 5 more points for educ?

edited April 2020

@justred said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@justred said:

Yes, they told me that they can apply to assess unrelated qualification with VETASSESS for points test advice. And,The application fee to paid to VETASSESS is $275. Is there a possible way i can do The verification to get 5 more points for educ?

To be honest, all you need is access to country education profile. Find out what section your university is under. I’m surprised they don’t know this when this is part of our training on Australian immigration law studies. Probably an additional fee for them hence they opt for VETASSESS.

Vetassess or any assessing authorities do not assess the qualification, what they just check CEP to see the equivalent of the qualification.

• Jogesh2020Jogesh2020 Posts: 1Member

I am direct to a project Funder who is also known as private lender they specialized in bank instrument lease and sales their funds is purely earned from private and corporate investment portfolios without criminal origin.With the group capital fund which are specifically for lease/sale in form of bank instrument. The Financial institution can finance your signatory projects such as Real Estate Development, Aviation Service, Agriculture Finance, Petroleum Importation, Telecommunication, construction of Dams or Bridges and all kind of projects.

The bank instrument can be use for purchase of goods from any manufacturer irrespective of their location. It can also serve as collateral with any bank in the world to secure loan for your project or to establish line of credit with your bank. We offer Bank Guarantee , all are issue from AAA Rated bank such as Deutsche Bank, HSBC Bank, UBS Zurich, Barclay's Bank , Standard Chartered Bank E.T.C. For more information, Endeavour to contact me as your convenient time.

Regards

Email  : [email protected]

Skype  : [email protected]

• justredjustred Laguna

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@justred said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@justred said:

To be honest, all you need is access to country education profile. Find out what section your university is under. I’m surprised they don’t know this when this is part of our training on Australian immigration law studies. Probably an additional fee for them hence they opt for VETASSESS.

Vetassess or any assessing authorities do not assess the qualification, what they just check CEP to see the equivalent of the qualification.

thank you po ms. Rhea

• RuCheRuChe Melbourne

@cutiepie25 hello, does it mean you need at least 95 points to have a chance of getting invited? Thanks.

@RuChe said:
    @cutiepie25 hello, does it mean you need at least 95 points to have a chance of getting invited? Thanks.

It depends po per round kung ilan ang applicants na nakapila and ilan ang binubunot nila sa round. :) 95 is the safe point so far. 90 medyo alanganin but nakakapasok din if big round. :) The higher the better since napakacompetitive :)

Just sharing our recent blogs on EOI reminders when creating one as well as update on state migration in relation to Covid-19. Check it out, thought might be helpful.

https://www.visaconsort.com/single-post/2020/04/29/EOI---Know-the-Facts

https://www.visaconsort.com/single-post/2020/04/23/Covid-19-and-State-Migration

karenschmaren_sebodemachoisa1826anne.flawsome.19
  • RuCheRuChe Melbourne

@cutiepie25 Ang hirap pala ma-invite...

@RheaMARN1171933 Thanks for this info.

• karskars Posts: 84Member

Hello po

Meron po ba makaka explain ng sinabi ni PM Scott Morrison kahapon about immigration cuts?

Affected po ba ang lodged visa applications?

Sana po may makasagot.

Offshore applicant. Nurse

Salamat po

• tympanic123tympanic123 UAE

Good day!

Kamusta po kayo.

Mag ask lang po sana ako. Meron po ba dito from the Philippines na nirequire din po mag biometrics after submitting your visa application?. I just recently lodged po ung 491 visa namin ng wife ko.

Thank you po sa mga sasagot

• coolitz_12coolitz_12 Philippines

Good day po and hope all are safe!

Most of the state requires job offer before ka maka-apply ng visa 491 for Computer Network and System Engineer (263111). Andito po ako sa Pinas and been applying online pero wala naman makuhang offer since im offshore. Nakapagsubmit na ako ng EOI 189/190 pero sobrang baba ng score ko kaya im exploring other visa.

Ano po kayang state yung di kailangan ng Job Offer para makapag apply ng visa 491? or any route that I can take para makapag work and live in Australia? Thanks po sa sasagot.

• WytmWytm Posts: 2Member

Medyo confused ako. Im a Pharmacy graduate but yung job ko more on retail ng skincare etc.
    1. Pano ko malalaman if pasok yung occupation ko sa list of SOL? (will I search it under management occupation or pharmacy occupation?)
    2. Do I need to contact an assessment authority first Para sila mag assess and advice? Email them?

Thanks

Hi po ask ko lang, after 189 Visa lodgement, Ano po yung types of status na maaring magappear sa application? “Received, initial assessment...etc” ? Ano ano pa po? And ano po meaning nya

• Captain_ACaptain_A AUSTRALIA
    edited May 2020

@cutiepie25 said:
    Hi po ask ko lang, after 189 Visa lodgement, Ano po yung types of status na maaring magappear sa application? “Received, initial assessment...etc” ? Ano ano pa po? And ano po meaning nya

Check your application status
    If you applied online you can check your visa application status in ImmiAccount.

We assign a status to your application to show progress.

The status shows next to your application in My applications summary.

Incomplete means you have started but not completed an application.
    Ready to submit means you have completed an application and can submit.
    Submitted means you have submitted an application.
    Received means we have received an application from you and can assess it within the current processing times.
    Initial assessment means we are assessing your application.
    Further assessment means we are assessing the information we requested from you.
    Finalised means we have made a decision. We will notify you by email or post.

Note: The application status for My Health Declarations and Partner sponsorship forms will always display a status of submitted and will not change to a status of received.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/applying-online-or-on-paper/online

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 Apr '16 EA CDR Skills Assessment submitted
    26 Apr '16 EA Skills Assessment Positive Outcome
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    07 May '16 PTE- A Results & Submitted EOI
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

Believe you can... and you're halfway there.... - Roosevelt

@kars said:
    Hello po

Meron po ba makaka explain ng sinabi ni PM Scott Morrison kahapon about immigration cuts?

Sana po may makasagot.

Salamat po

ano na bang status ng application mo? invited? lodge already?

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

@Captain_A said:

@kars said:
    Hello po

Sana po may makasagot.

Salamat po

Thanks po sa reply nyo earlier!

Ako po sa case ko lodged na po yung 189 visa ko last March2,2020. Affected po ba un?

• MikeYanbuMikeYanbu Albion Victoria

@cutiepie25 said:

@Captain_A said:

@kars said:
    Hello po

Sana po may makasagot.

Salamat po

Ako po sa case ko lodged na po yung 189 visa ko last March2,2020. Affected po ba un?

i think you're safe, sa invitation yan sila mag cucut, as long as na comply mo lahat ng documentary requirements, okay ka na....

cutiepie25

Age 33-39- 25points
    English - 10points
    Bachelor's Degree- 15points
    Work Experience- 15pts
    Total- 65pts

Oct 2015 - IELTS GT Philippines L7.5 W7.0 R7.5 S7.0
    October 20, 2016 - EA Assessment - positive bachelors degree
    November 23, 2016 - Subclass 189 Invitation
    January 19, 2017 - lodge visa
    July 13, 2017 - Grant
    December 6, 2017 - IED Sydney, one week
    February 27, 2018 - Big Move Melbourne
    March 13-Apr 10, 2018 - first job factory hand, cassual
    May 17, 2018 - 30Jun18 - Asphalt Laboratory
    July 2, 2018 - present British Petroleum-CASTROL

@MikeYanbu said:

@cutiepie25 said:

@Captain_A said:

@kars said:
    Hello po

Sana po may makasagot.

Salamat po

i think you're safe, sa invitation yan sila mag cucut, as long as na comply mo lahat ng documentary requirements, okay ka na....

Thanks po! Nagaantay pa rin ako inabutan ng COVID hayyy nagbibigay pa po ba sila ng grants for offshore?

• eNVieeNVie Posts: 18Member

Hi, hope everyone is safe. I need help regarding RSEA. i'm not sure where to ask, so i'll just out it here.

This is for RSEA claiming 8 years work experience. Since the previous company doesn't provide detailed COE, only standard ones, I provided the Job contract, the given standard COE and all supporting documents upon submission. But the assessor is now asking for a detailed COE with Job Duties, pay rate, dates of employment etc which is already given in the Job Contract. what options do we have to satisfy this requirement? I am aware of Stat Dec, how do we go about that? Any one kind enough to provide me a sample?

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my query.

Hope everything and everyone is well.

@cutiepie25 said:

@Captain_A said:

@kars said:
    Hello po

Sana po may makasagot.

Salamat po

yes correct, hindi kana affected.. more on invites ang affected nun.. congrats

cutiepie25

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

@eNVie said:
    Hi, hope everyone is safe. I need help regarding RSEA. i'm not sure where to ask, so i'll just out it here.

This is for RSEA claiming 8 years work experience. Since the previous company doesn't provide detailed COE, only standard ones, I provided the Job contract, the given standard COE and all supporting documents upon submission. But the assessor is now asking for a detailed COE with Job Duties, pay rate, dates of employment etc which is already given in the Job Contract. what options do we have to satisfy this requirement? I am aware of Stat Dec, how do we go about that? Any one kind enough to provide me a sample?

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my query.

Hope everything and everyone is well.

i think my thread na about stat dec..

https://pinoyau.info/discussion/383/statutory-declaration

i had never used it, hope the thread be able to help you

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant