Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

General Skilled Immigration Visa - Step By Step Process

Comments

• RU334RU334 Posts: 26Member

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@kccllj said:

@RU334 said:
    Does anyone have idea about doing medical for PR during third trimester of pregnancy? Is it allowed to do or not?

The facility will allow you po to proceed with the medical but they will defer the xray until you give birth. But if you really want to finish na your medical they will allow you to have xray provided you have your OBs med cert and meron naman po silang protective gear for your tummy. :)

Hold off doing this until after you give birth. Once you’ve added your baby in the application, you can all do the medical together. No point risking baby’s health when your application won’t progress anyway until you’ve supplied baby’s medical clearance. You’re better off doing all these at the same time

Okay thank you!

• RU334RU334 Posts: 26Member

@kccllj said:
    Just what i did. Hehehe i waited til i gave birth :)

Did you go through same situation?

• kcclljkccllj Manila, PH

@RU334 said:

@kccllj said:
    Just what i did. Hehehe i waited til i gave birth :)

Did you go through same situation?

Yes! I was 18wks pregnant when i lodged our visa. I waited til i give birth to have our medical para kasama na namin ng newborn ko. If you do the medical while pregnant pero no xray, your application will be put on hold and will not grant you a visa. When are you due? Maybe you can wait na lang if youre in your third trim na. Risky din kasi xray for pregnant.

• mehawk28mehawk28 Philippines

@Devi@nt19 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:
    Guys, pag 2nd CO contact to redo PCC and Medical gaano katagal yung allowed na time para makapagsubmit ng needed documents? Same with @donyx na 2nd CO contact din kame ni wife and medyo di ko makita dun sa nisend nila na document and di ko na rin marecall yung dati timeframe. TIA.

You have 28 days to respond to the request. If you can’t provide the documents with this time period, make sure you communicate with them within that timeframe the reason why you won’t be able to provide the documents within the given timeline. They will usually wait (if your reason is valid) so don’t panic.

Salamat po sa inyo and Ms. @RheaMARN1171933. Noted.
    By the way, curious lang ano or may action ba ako need gawin in case sa scenario na ganto?
    Napansin ko dun sa immi site na details ng wife ko na-update yung lastname nya kasabay ng co contact and mali ang spelling. Dati correct naman yun. Most likely naupdate ni Case officer. Ano kaya need ko gawin dun and may way ba to let them know about that? I think wala namang impact sa actual records ko kasi yung mga nainput ko naman na documents sa side ko is tama. Though wary lang ako ba somehow maging problem sya later. Yung details naman nung naggenerate ako ng docs for medical tama naman spelling.

see image for reference:

Thank you in advance po sa sasagot. God bless.

Email ka sa CO nangyari n to sa wife ko. Nag email kme tapos binago nla

June-16 - IELTS Result
    28-Aug-16 - EA CDR Submission
    12-Sept-16 - Received Positive Outcome from EA
    26-Sept-16 -SubmittedEOI 189 (60points)
    05-Oct- 16- Submitted EOI 190 (60 + 5points)
    12-Oct-16 - Received ITA for 189
    13-Oct-16 - Received SS NSW Invitation for 190
    23-Oct-16-Lodged Visa 189 Application
    24-Oct-16- Our first baby was born!!!!!!!!!!
    28-Oct-16 - Notified in immi about change in circumstances about newly born baby and uploaded all docs
    11-Nov-16- Received BC of our baby in NSO
    23-Nov-16 - CO Contact requesting for Baby Passport, PCC wife, Form 80, Medical
    25-Nov-16 - Received baby passport from DFA
    26 -Nov-16 - Uploaded all requested baby docs by CO, done medical in Nationwide
    02-Dec - 16 - Additional Chest Xray for me in Nationwide
    My medical- deferred by 2months
    05 -Dec-16 - CO added our baby in Immi and requested additional requirements for me -Character Statutory declaration for Saudi PCC
    16 -Dec-16 - Baby's medical in St Lukes BGC
    Jan 3-4 - 17- Sputum Test At St Lukes
    Feb 14-17 - CO requested for Translation of Saudi Exit Visa
    Feb 20-17 - Uploaded Translation of Exit Visa
    March 14-17-Sputum Test Culture Negative Results
    March 30-17 - Required to undergo CT Scan requested by BUPA , results - negative
    April 21-17 - GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks God ang haba ng timeline nmin..

@RU334 said:

@kccllj said:

@RU334 said:
    Does anyone have idea about doing medical for PR during third trimester of pregnancy? Is it allowed to do or not?

The facility will allow you po to proceed with the medical but they will defer the xray until you give birth. But if you really want to finish na your medical they will allow you to have xray provided you have your OBs med cert and meron naman po silang protective gear for your tummy.

Will they proceed the application if x-ray not done or they will grant visa and ask to do x-ray later?

May kaibigan ako n buntis pinayagan mag xray. Mag nilalagay cover sa tummy, pero may certain n month yata un ung fully developed n ung bata. Tapos may form n pipirmahan at referral galing GP.

June-16 - IELTS Result
    28-Oct-16 - Notified in immi about change in circumstances about newly born baby and uploaded all docs
    05 -Dec-16 - CO added our baby in Immi and requested additional requirements for me -Character Statutory declaration for Saudi PCC
    March 30-17 - Required to undergo CT Scan requested by BUPA , results - negative

@tabachoi7 said:
    hello po! magandang araw! magtatanong lang po sana. I am a Mechatronics Engineering graduate. No PRC license kasi wala naman licensure exam. tapos po ang naging line of work ko is pang Mechanical Engr sa design. Ngayon si hubby ko po ay isang RME. So sa plano po is sya ung main applicant for visa 189, pero not very confident kami sa ielts and sa age nya kasi 33 na sya. so bumaba na agad ung points. If idadagdag ako sa partner skills, +5 (if english competent) or +10 (if meron din skill asssessment worth 40k ) lang ung maximum na maidadagag ko sa points nya.

if ako naman ang magiging main applicant, ang kakalabasan ng skillset ko ay mechanical engineering draftsperson pero wala sya sa visa class 189. ang meron ay 489. pagkakaintindi ko kasi sa 489 ay need ulit magayos ng papers pag magappy for PR after 3 yrs? madugo po kaya ang processing nun?

Meron po ba kayong idea or other options na pwedeng maisuggest para mapush through namin ung application? On going po kami sa review ng ielts namin. second option is mag pte kami if mababa ung ielts para pangdagdag points.

Maraming salamat po sa sasagot

Pwede kayo applayan sabay. Ganyan gnawa nmin tapos kung ano mauna un kunin nyo. Sa 489 naman, mabilis lng ang 3years. Lipat nlng kayo after 3years importante mag visa n kayo😀

tabachoi7

June-16 - IELTS Result

• Devi@nt19Devi@nt19 Mandaluyong

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:
    Guys, pag 2nd CO contact to redo PCC and Medical gaano katagal yung allowed na time para makapagsubmit ng needed documents? Same with @donyx na 2nd CO contact din kame ni wife and medyo di ko makita dun sa nisend nila na document and di ko na rin marecall yung dati timeframe. TIA.

You have 28 days to respond to the request. If you can’t provide the documents with this time period, make sure you communicate with them within that timeframe the reason why you won’t be able to provide the documents within the given timeline. They will usually wait (if your reason is valid) so don’t panic.

By the way, curious lang ano or may action ba ako need gawin in case sa scenario na ganto?
    Napansin ko dun sa immi site na details ng wife ko na-update yung lastname nya kasabay ng co contact and mali ang spelling. Dati correct naman yun. Most likely naupdate ni Case officer. Ano kaya need ko gawin dun and may way ba to let them know about that? I think wala namang impact sa actual records ko kasi yung mga nainput ko naman na documents sa side ko is tama. Though wary lang ako ba somehow maging problem sya later. Yung details naman nung naggenerate ako ng docs for medical tama naman spelling.

see image for reference:

Thanks @mehawk28 ! san bale mag-eemail?

(261313 | Age: 30 | Employment: 15| BS Degree: 15 | English: 20 | Total:80)

July 29, 2018 - IELTS : Competent
    October 3, 2018 - Submit ACS assessment
    Dec 07, 2018 - ACS assessment result - Associate Degree
    February 4, 2019 - Re-appeal to ACS for incorrect assessment
    February 15, 2019 - ACS Dispute Result - Positive outcome. Bachelors Degree
    February 23, 2019 - 1st take PTE-A : Superior
    February 28, 2019 - Submitted EOI for 189
    March 10, 2019 - ITA for 189 Received
    March 27, 2019 - Medicals at NHSI
    March 29, 2019 - Medicals No Actions Required
    April 17, 2019 - Visa Lodged
    January 30, 2020 - CO Contact: FBI clearance
    February 13, 2020 - Responded to CO contact
    March 17, 2020 - Updated NBI (Police) Clearance
    May 20, 2021 - CO Contact: Re-do Medical, Re-do Police Clearance
    June 7, 2021 - Medicals (2nd) at NHSI
    June 9, 2021 - Medicals No Actions Required
    June 14, 2021 - Updated NBI (Police) Clearance and responded to CO contact
    June 21, 2021 - Visa Grant
    Q1 2022 - Big Move

@Devi@nt19 said:

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

see image for reference:

Gnawa nmin nun reply email lng. Then ung subject ung application/ref number nyo.

June-16 - IELTS Result

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

see image for reference:

Gnawa nmin nun reply email lng. Then ung subject ung application/ref number nyo.

Sa email kasi nakalagay na auto generated and do not reply @mehawk28 .

kaya ang ginawa ko is niattach ko yung email ko as other document instead. Sana mabasa.

Q1 2022 - Big Move

@Devi@nt19 said:

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

see image for reference:

kaya ang ginawa ko is niattach ko yung email ko as other document instead. Sana mabasa.

Try mo yung email address sa ilalim ng letter na received mo.

June-16 - IELTS Result

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

see image for reference:

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

see image for reference:

Wala ng email sa ilalim ng letter ngayon @mehawk28. Salamat though. :)

Sa immi may help and support section, meron dun akong nakita na pwede magask ng help or inquiry. Nisubmit ko na lang yung form with my problem. :)

Anyway, Thanks sa help @mehawk28. Will update din if may magrespond sa akin para incase magkaroon ng same issue in the future may sagot na rin sila.

Q1 2022 - Big Move

@Devi@nt19 said:

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

see image for reference:

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

see image for reference:

Sa immi may help and support section, meron dun akong nakita na pwede magask ng help or inquiry. Nisubmit ko na lang yung form with my problem. :)

Anyway, Thanks sa help @mehawk28. Will update din if may magrespond sa akin para incase magkaroon ng same issue in the future may sagot na rin sila.

Correction, yung sa contact Us ko pala nakita yung form. :) Eto yung exact link.
    https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/immiaccount-technical-support-form

Q1 2022 - Big Move

• Piper003Piper003 Posts: 127Member

@baiken said:
    hi po, question lang, bakit bumaba points ko from 15 to 10 sa akin pong EOI

previously it was like this:

and now, ganto na sya:

tried searching the web for an answer, pero wala me nakitang information about it.

newly implemented law po ba yun? Just turned 2 years in my current company... tapos nagchange na yung points ko :(

all the best po!

baka lumagpas na sa "within 10 years" yung overseas work experience mo?

@Devi@nt19 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

see image for reference:

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@mehawk28 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Devi@nt19 said:

see image for reference:

Correction, yung sa contact Us ko pala nakita yung form. :) Eto yung exact link.
    https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/immiaccount-technical-support-form

Update lang dito guys. :) Ok na name Last name ni wifey. For those na magkaroon ng ganitong problem in the future, use the link na lang to file an inquiry/assistance request. Cheers!

donyx

Q1 2022 - Big Move

• carbon21carbon21 Posts: 7Member

Hi! Nagpprocess po ba ang australia ng EOI if hindi naman health-related ang skill (Telecommunications Network Engineer)? Nabasa ko kasi HCW ang prio nila due to covid.

• baikenbaiken QLD

@Piper003 said:

@baiken said:
    hi po, question lang, bakit bumaba points ko from 15 to 10 sa akin pong EOI

previously it was like this:

and now, ganto na sya:

tried searching the web for an answer, pero wala me nakitang information about it.

newly implemented law po ba yun? Just turned 2 years in my current company... tapos nagchange na yung points ko :(

all the best po!

baka lumagpas na sa "within 10 years" yung overseas work experience mo?

thanks po sa pagsagot, di ba dapat mas malaki points kasi mas madaming experience, parang bago lang nilang introduced yung greater than 5 years pero less than 8 years na grading system :( kaka-sad lang huhu

ty @Piper003 for your input :D

263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer | Age: 25 | Education: 15 | English: 20 | Experience: 10 | PY: 5 | CCL: 5
    Total: 80/85 on Visa 189/190 Respectively

23.02.2018 | Signed up for the forum. Started gathering Documents and Reviewing for IELTS.
    01.06.2018 | Company offered to provide 482 Visa, GRABBED IT!!!
    15.10.2018 | 482 Visa Lodged
    13.11.2018 | 482 Visa Granted
    POEA Processing = took me almost a year to get all documents in place.

07.06.2019 | Finally the BM!!!
    01.10.2019 | Started to review for PTE, aiming for Superior scores!
    23.02.2020 | PTE Mock Test = L=68/R=64/S=90/W=77
    29.02.2020 | PTE Test = L=90/R=85/S=90/W=85 - Got SUPERIOR on the 1st try! Thank You Lord!!!
    01.03.2020 | EOI Lodged for Visa 189/190 NSW (80/85)
    10.06.2020 | EOI Updated due to PY point addition (80/85)
    24.09.2020 | EOI Updated due to Passing NAATI CCL (85/90)
    10.05.2021 | Pursuing 186 (DE) - Thank God for His Favour!!!
    11.03.2022 | Visa 186 (DE) - Nomination and Visa Application Lodged... Now the waiting begins...
    14.01.2023 | Visa 186 (DE) - GRANTED!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!

Citizenship Timeline:
    22.01.2024 | Citizenship Application made online. THANK YOU LORD!!!
    27.02.2024 | Citizenship Interview & Test Appointment letter Received
    11.04.2024 | Citizenship Test passed @ 100%!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!

Jeremiah 29:11
    For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

• IamTimIamTim Singapore

@carbon21 said:
    Hi! Nagpprocess po ba ang australia ng EOI if hindi naman health-related ang skill (Telecommunications Network Engineer)? Nabasa ko kasi HCW ang prio nila due to covid.

Ang alam ko PMSOL ang pinaprioritize ngayon

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/employing-and-sponsoring-someone/sponsoring-workers/pmsol

12-Feb: Vetassess Skills Assessment (fast track)
    04-Mar: Received positive skills assessment
    20-Mar: English Language test - L:90 | R:76 | S:90 | W:82 - Proficient
    31-Mar: Expression of Interest Visa 189

22-Aug: Received Invitation to Apply for Visa 189
    06-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance E-appeal application (Main & Partner)
    12-Sep: Lodge Visa 189
    12-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance E-appeal approved (Main & Partner)
    20-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance submitted (Main & Partner)
    23-Sep: Medical at SATA AMK (Main) - Cleared
    23-Sep: Philippine Police Clearance submitted (Partner)
    01-Oct: Medical at NHS Makati (Partner) - for Sputum Test/Culture & Repeat X-RAY
    03-Oct: Medical at NHS Makati (Child, IGRA test not available on weekends > NHS makati) - Cleared

07-Jan: Case Officer Contact No.1 - S56 (Follow-Up on Medical & Police Clearance)
    12-Jan: Medical at SLEC (Partner) - Cleared
    09-Feb: Case Officer Contact No.2 - S56 (Signing of Health Undertaking)
    16-Mar: Visa 189 Grant

• erinperinp Posts: 70Member

Hi po! I submitted EOI last year September and recently got married and gave birth. Is it advisable to update my EOI with my latest info (change in surname, new passport, marital status, and # of dependent) at this stage? Will it affect the date the EOI is lodged (e.g. change to June 2021)? Salamat po!

• emzkieemzkie Posts: 51Member

Hi everyone,

For the Visa 491 Familiy sponsored -eligible relative, does an Aunt-in-law (wife of my mother's brother or my Uncle) qualify as an eligible relative? Sa DHA site kasi Aunt lang nkalagay so I'm worried in case di pwede. But as checked the definition of an Aunt in the dictionary (haha..), it means : "the sister of one's father or mother or the wife of one's uncle". Sana as per Merriam-Webster ang definition ng DHA.

Hope someone can verify my understanding. Thank you.

jayzie
  • jayziejayzie Davao City

Hi po ka-forum,

Magsubmit na ako ng mga requirements for Visa 482. hinihingi po ng Migration Agent na notarised yung mga documents.
    "These will need to be certified by a notary or other legal entity, confirming that it is copy of your original document."
    Question
    1. pwede na ba yung sa Notary Public ?
    2. eto po ba yung Certified True Copy? scanned lang kasi ng documents ko e submit sa agent.

salamat po sa sasagot

TSS VISA 482
    ANZSCO 342313
    01.2019 | IELTS
    02.2020 | Employer's Interview

• AdminAdmin Singapore

@jayzie said:
    Hi po ka-forum,

Magsubmit na ako ng mga requirements for Visa 482. hinihingi po ng Migration Agent na notarised yung mga documents.
    "These will need to be certified by a notary or other legal entity, confirming that it is copy of your original document."
    Question
    1. pwede na ba yung sa Notary Public ?
    2. eto po ba yung Certified True Copy? scanned lang kasi ng documents ko e submit sa agent.

salamat po sa sasagot

1) Ask carefully yung agent mo about it. kasi like for ACS may ma specifics sila lam ko like my ribbon, clear information ,and address ng notary sa stamp, etc.

2) Certified True Copy <= yes pagkakaalam ko. Certified True copy need mo submit. kasi ung original docu sayo yun, but again please confirm those with your agent.

2010-06 : Lurker at philippines.com.au (previously the #1 Pinoy Australian Forum)
    2010-06 : Started researching on Visa 175 - Target 120pts
    2011-08 : Started prev employer document gathering for ACS skill assessment (0/4)
    2010-12 : Philippines.com.au went offline and created www.pinoyau.info
    2011-03 : 1st child born - AU dream halted
    2014-03 : ACS document - 1/5 emp ref completed
    2015-01: Promoted at work - AU dream halted
    2015-11: ACS document - 1/6 emp ref completed
    2016-09: 2nd child born - AU dream halted
    2018-09: ACS document - 6/8 emp ref completed
    2018-09: Revised all employment references and affidavit from scratch
    2019-03: Completed Revised 8/8 emp ref
    2019-03: PTE Exam - L59,R75,S62,W64 (no preparation)
    2019-07: Favorable Skills Assessment result for Software Eng
    2019-11: PTE Exam - L70,R68,S79,W68 (competent only)
    2020-02: PTE Exam - L79,R79,S86,W76 (grr lack 3pts on Writing)
    2020-03: PTE Exam - L85,R75,S87,W86 (Mar 4 - grr nag increase L, S and W but bumaba 4pts si R!!!!!)
    2020-03 PTE Exam - L81 R79 S90 W81 (Mar 9 - Salamat Lord!!!!)

• jayziejayzie Davao City

Thanks @Admin

Admin

TSS VISA 482
    ANZSCO 342313
    01.2019 | IELTS
    02.2020 | Employer's Interview

• AdminAdmin Singapore

no problem :) same question rin sakin yan last time.

2010-06 : Lurker at philippines.com.au (previously the #1 Pinoy Australian Forum)
    2010-06 : Started researching on Visa 175 - Target 120pts
    2011-08 : Started prev employer document gathering for ACS skill assessment (0/4)
    2010-12 : Philippines.com.au went offline and created www.pinoyau.info
    2011-03 : 1st child born - AU dream halted
    2014-03 : ACS document - 1/5 emp ref completed
    2015-01: Promoted at work - AU dream halted
    2015-11: ACS document - 1/6 emp ref completed
    2016-09: 2nd child born - AU dream halted
    2018-09: ACS document - 6/8 emp ref completed
    2018-09: Revised all employment references and affidavit from scratch
    2019-03: Completed Revised 8/8 emp ref
    2019-03: PTE Exam - L59,R75,S62,W64 (no preparation)
    2019-07: Favorable Skills Assessment result for Software Eng
    2019-11: PTE Exam - L70,R68,S79,W68 (competent only)
    2020-02: PTE Exam - L79,R79,S86,W76 (grr lack 3pts on Writing)
    2020-03: PTE Exam - L85,R75,S87,W86 (Mar 4 - grr nag increase L, S and W but bumaba 4pts si R!!!!!)
    2020-03 PTE Exam - L81 R79 S90 W81 (Mar 9 - Salamat Lord!!!!)

• kyloRenkyloRen Khobar, KSA

PMSOL has been updated, occupations with asterisk(*) were added to priority list.
    Does this apply also for 189, 190 and 491? kumbaga non-employer sponsored Visas.
    Thanks in advance sa mga sasagot.
    :)

The Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List
    The 41 occupations (ANZSCO code) are:

Chief Executive or Managing Director (111111)
    Construction Project Manager (133111)
    Accountant (General) (221111)*
    Management Accountant (221112)*
    Taxation Accountant (221113)*
    External Auditor (221213)*
    Internal Auditor (221214)*
    Surveyor (232212)*
    Cartographer (232213)*
    Other Spatial Scientist (232214)*
    Civil Engineer (233211)*
    Geotechnical Engineer (233212)*
    Structural Engineer (233214)*
    Transport Engineer (233215)*
    Electrical Engineer (233311)*
    Mechanical Engineer (233512)
    Mining Engineer (excluding Petroleum) (233611)*
    Petroleum Engineer (233612)*
    Medical Laboratory Scientist (234611)*
    Veterinarian (234711)
    Orthotist or Prosthetist (251912)*
    General Practitioner (253111)
    Resident Medical Officer (253112)
    Psychiatrist (253411)
    Medical Practitioners nec (253999)
    Midwife (254111)
    Registered Nurse (Aged Care) (254412)
    Registered Nurse (Critical Care and Emergency) (254415)
    Registered Nurse (Medical) (254418)
    Registered Nurse (Mental Health) (254422)
    Registered Nurse (Perioperative) (254423)
    Registered Nurses nec (254499)
    Multimedia Specialist (261211)*
    Analyst Programmer (261311)*
    Developer Programmer (261312)
    Software Engineer (261313)
    Software and Applications Programmers nec (261399)*
    ICT Security Specialist (262112)*
    Social Worker (272511)
    Maintenance Planner (312911)
    Chef (351311)*

*Are offshore SC 189, 190 and 491 applicants eligible for PMSOL?

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

@kyloRen said:

@kyloRen said:

Yes they do but they will still prioritise onshore. State still won’t grant nominations. So the key is still to maximise documents and get in the EOI queue as soon as. Be document ready and make sure they are all correct and accurate

@RheaMARN1171933 said:
    Yes they do but they will still prioritise onshore. State still won’t grant nominations. So the key is still to maximise documents and get in the EOI queue as soon as. Be document ready and make sure they are all correct and accurate

Thank you very much @RheaMARN1171933 for the prompt reply.
    I just received my positive MSA from EA and will immediately proceed to EOI.
    At least there is hope even a little for offshore Elec Engrs now with this update.

• aimeeuyaimeeuy Posts: 3Member

Hi, my husband is a chef de partie here in Baguio for 2 years and I am an Events Manager for 6 years. Any advise for us.

Thank you

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

@aimeeuy said:
    Hi, my husband is a chef de partie here in Baguio for 2 years and I am an Events Manager for 6 years. Any advise for us.

Thank you

You might fall under conference and event organiser

aimeeuy
  • eris0819eris0819 Posts: 158Member

Hello po @RheaMARN1171933 may I just ask if may expiration date dn po ba ung lodged EOI? Thanks po :) Also, confirm ko lng dn po if tama ung nabasa kong info. n ung PTE result if for skilled migration purposes will be until 3years from the result date? even though nakalagay dun sa scorecard is up to 2 years lng? Thanks po in advance :)