Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Skilled–Designated Area sponsored (Provisional)(Class UZ)Subclass 496 - Skilled–Designated Area

Comments

• antbellantbell Melbourne
    @gointoau yung medical namin 3 adults and 1 child, umabot ng more or less P15k sa Nationwide kami.

@hard2handle, medyo nakakainip nga. halos 6 mos pla ang paramdam ng CO after allocation and submitting outstanding docs..more prayers and patience pa...:)
  • YnnaYnna Dubai
    Hello all. m UZ496 appli, got reqs for health and police clearance last Feb 12... she told me got 28days to complete request.
  • axlnaxln Melbourne
    @Ynna that's good to hear. Malapit na yan just comply what is needed and pray walang prob yung health checks para mabilis yung approval.
  • gointoaugointoau Melbourne
    Hello all. m UZ496 appli, got reqs for health and police clearance last Feb 12... she told me got 28days to complete request.
    Hi may i please know your lodgement date in 2007? Just want to track the progress of CO Allocation for uz496, mine is August 30, 2007? Thanks

:)
  • YnnaYnna Dubai
    good morning!
    @gointoau, we have the same Date of Application. have hopes up (especially for my son). i think they are processing na priority 5... so keep up the faith, patience lang talaga...

@antbell, i think waiting time 3-6mos after submission nang health and police clearance?

To All, can you please confirm if you have paid 2nd installment? Dahil yata sa tagal, i forgot if i had paid 1 time processing or it is installment.

Thank you all, this forum is a real help.
    good morning!
    @gointoau, we have the same Date of Application. have hopes up (especially for my son). i think they are processing na priority 5... so keep up the faith, patience lang talaga...
    Really August 30 ka rin..and Feb. 12 ang CO mo...When will my turn come :-/
    @Ynna - nirequire ka ba ng CO mo to pay 2nd Visa Application charge?
    Sa pagpaparamdam ng CO namin we are waiting for CO advise to pay the 2nd VAC since hindi naka meet ng english requirement ang husband ko. Isa yun sa hinihintay namin na paramdam ng CO ko...

@gointoau, malapit kana..ikaw na sunod nyan...
    edited February 2015
    @gointoau, malapit kana..ikaw na sunod nyan...

Thanks antbell !...Feeling ko nga ako na lang naiwan.

Batchmates,

I already received an advised from our CO to pay the 2nd VAC. However, This is already a follow up reminder of our CO, which according to her - she already sent the request for payment for 2nd VAC last January 6 pa and the deadline is February 6.

My agency said wala silang naresib na advise last January and only this advise pa lang ang naresib nila. And the agency pinagbabayad na kami ASAP..
    Would their be any implication to the outcome of our application?

Planning to pay on monday pa due to very short notice from them. Kinakabahan tuloy ako..:(
    @antbell Hi just a question, Why do you still need to pay a 2nd VAC from what i understand it's been paid already when you lodged your application back in 2007?
    @antbell Hi just a question, Why do you still need to pay a 2nd VAC from what i understand it's been paid already when you lodged your application back in 2007?
    @gointoau - 2nd VAC represents the english language payment of my husband. Hindi kasi nya na meet functional english requirement inspite of taking IELTS. It costs $2,860.. We paid it today..

• rolly04rolly04 Bundoora
    @antbell hindi ba graduate ng college ang hubby mo? Kasi instead of taking ielts, pwede magbigay ng certification ang school na english ang medium of instruction sa college, accepted yun for secondary applicants, that's what i know.

CPA (Australia)
    Chartered Accountant (Singapore)
    CPA (Philippines)

• athenalady14athenalady14 Sydney
    @antabell I think no need na for IELTS if ikaw ang primary applicant. tama si @rolly04. certfication from the school of english instruction and just add like ung diploma and transcript niya..un na ung sa functional english..malaki din ung $2,860 ha..
    @rolly04 and @athenalady14..Hindi kasi graduate ng College ang husband ko kaya nagtake na lang sya IELTS, sad to say hindi rin na meet yung functional english. No choice kundi bayad na lang..
  • athenalady14athenalady14 Sydney
    now ko lang nabasa ung certificate from the school. nilagay dun na 80% of the instruction is conducted in english kasi daw may filipino na subject..pero sabi ko papalitan.. puede na kaya yan?
  • YnnaYnna Dubai
    @antbell, did you know/told you initially to pay 2nd installment by your CO? Coz, when we (with my son) applied nasa High school pa lang sya in Dubai, Now di sya tapos sa college, though may casual work now sa Pinas. So i am wondering if they ask for 2nd payment?
  • YnnaYnna Dubai
    ask ko lang po, since we're not entitled for medicare, did your CO ask/requested you to get private health insurance?
    @antbell, did you know/told you initially to pay 2nd installment by your CO? Coz, when we (with my son) applied nasa High school pa lang sya in Dubai, Now di sya tapos sa college, though may casual work now sa Pinas. So i am wondering if they ask for 2nd payment?
    @Ynna, we submitted our medicals and pcc last december, then CO requested us to pay the 2nd VAC invoice (for my husband) dated January 6. It just happen that my husband was unable to meet the functional english requirement as secondary applicant.

I'm sure you will not be asked to pay for the 2nd VAC for your son.

Like you, I have a 12 yr old child when we applied last 2007, and now shes already 19 yrs old, our CO did not ask or require us to pay for her 2nd VAC.

Thanks
  • YnnaYnna Dubai
    @ Antbell, thanks.
  • rolly04rolly04 Bundoora
    ask ko lang po, since we're not entitled for medicare, did your CO ask/requested you to get private health insurance?
    Nope, this is not required. Once you moved here in OZ, you can get one (again, not required, but for peace of mind, you should get one).

CPA (Australia)
    Chartered Accountant (Singapore)
    CPA (Philippines)

• hard2handlehard2handle Melbourne
    Something to do with tax din kaya need to take out private cover although income tested din yun. Di ko pa din maintindahan talaga ng maayos actually. Tamang, you'll get a penalty for every year you turned 31 without private health cover but I guess sa case natin, that will start from the date we get the PR visa. Pero yun nga, I still need to understand it more. We're thinking of just getting Emergency Ambulance cover and maybe some extras (dental) once PR na.

Appreciate inputs from the others, though. Thanks!
    Yahoo.. Visa Grant na po kami..
    @antbell, Congratulations!! saan kayo dito sa aus nga ba?
    @hard2handle sa Melbourne..sa Caroline springs yung sponsor namin..

:)
  • YnnaYnna Dubai
    Congrats Antbell!!!
    @Ynna Thanks..
    @antbell kailan ang flight nyo? 7mos kami tumira sa Caroline Springs,dyan din first job ko sa Coles CS square.Isa sa magandang suburb yan dito sa west. Kapitbahay tayo nila axln and shirlie din ata.
    @hard2handle ..talaga..marami bang job opportunities dyan? Bka mid May ang alis namin..the earlier the better daw sabi ng sponsor namin..

@hard2handle ..talaga..marami bang job opportunities dyan? Bka mid May ang alis namin..the earlier the better daw sabi ng sponsor namin..