Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Filling up of EOI & Requirements after invitation

Comments

• gzabalagzabala Dubai, UAE

@Desert_Cowboy said:

@gzabala said:
    hello everyone,

i have a question. is there a negative impact for duplicate EOIs? I have a 189/190 Eoi for all the states that I created last September 2020
    and last January 2021, I created a 491-NSW Eoi bcoz if you remembered last yr NSW 491 was going to open for offshore but did not continue because of the threat of the Delta variant and this week I added 190 in the 491 NSW I created last year but I still did not delete NSW from the first EOI created. my skill code(312211) is also in the NSW skilled occupation list and they could be starting the invitations esp. for 190 by next week. I just want some advice or comments on what to do with my duplicate EOIs.

thanks in advance for the reply and Happy New Year to all 🙂

You can create as much EOI as you want but its your moral obligation to delete your other EOIs if you are invited to give chance to others.

thank you sa reply sir.so ok lang 2 Eoi? actualy im planning to delete the other one, yun first na ginawa ko if mas preferred ng NSW na sila lang ang nasa loob ng EOI

• pinkPastel_00pinkPastel_00 Posts: 73Member

@misslittlemarketer said:

@mariusinbrisbane said:

@misslittlemarketer said:
    Hello Everyone! :)

I'm a silent reader here since 2019 when I started to process my migration plans. To cut the story short, yesterday I submitted my EOI, finally.

I have a few questions though, and they are following:

1) Will my points be affected on EOI claims? If submission date was only yesterday with a positive skill assessment for 7 yrs with 10pts (Vetassess result April 2020) but on the EOI, I added my recent work experience and count result was more than 8yrs of experience so I got the maximum score of 15pts and I can provide supporting document for this, like COE if needed. They were not part of the Vetassess result at that time of assessment. I'm wondering if possibility will occur that the only counted work experience is the reflected years from the result of Vetassess?

2) I had a hard time getting the desired score for my English Proficiency (so I paused on continuing the process), but I submitted my EOI anyway under 491 with 0pt for english (will have my 3rd attempt in Jan-Feb 2022 and update EOI for 491 & to add 190). My question is, will there be a chance of getting an invite with current score of 70pts (0pt english) + 15pts (491) = 85pts? while I'm in the process of improving my english scores.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and any response/input/feedback/suggestion would really help me!! <3

For #1, based din po sa mga nababasa ko, always claim ONLY what you have (aka may proof kayo document-wise). So kung yung new company niyo po is hindi part ng VETASSESS result, pwede niyong ilagay pero don't claim points for it. DHA will invite you based on your points and if false po yung nilagay niyo dun, it could lead to refusal. Ang valid lang po is if you continued working in the same company after your assessment results, mag-rerecompute automatically yung points niyo. Again, based po ito sa mga nababasa ko. Inaantay ko din kasi pa yung results ng akin, then hopefully makapag-EOI na!

For #2, try niyo po ulit mag-take ng exam. Swerte nga po kayo, you can claim as much as 90 points (for 189) if Superior level kayo kasi current niyo is 70. In my case, highest ko na ang 70, given na Superior na yun, which I was able to achieve. Kaya i-take niyo po ulit! For 491, mapapabilis po kayo kasi aabot kayo ng 105 points with Superior English. :smile:

Hello!

Salamat sa mga sinabi mo. Honestly, kinabahan ako bigla but keeping my hopes up for this!

Anong code ka po? kase depende sa demand skill code ang pag invite malay mo mas mauna ka pa sakin kasi in deman po pala yung job mo.

For #2 yes, planning to retake talaga ako and hopefully this will be the final and best score! :)

same po tayo kailangan magtake pa ng PTE para added points for subclass 190

Offshore Applicant
    Single
    Subclass: 190
    State: NSW
    Invitation Date: 8 Dec 2022
    Lodgment Date:13 Dec 2022

• mariusinbrisbanemariusinbrisbane Posts: 312Member

For #1, I'm not sure if it applies to all assessing body. Sa AIMS (Med Lab Scientist) kasi, you can claim post assessment experience from a different employer as long as makaprovide ka ng proof of work (COE, Job description etc).
    Nag lodge ako ng visa last month and I claimed points for my experience from different company na di na assess ng AIMS. I asked my agent about this and sabi nya it should be fine. Pero I'm not sure kung same lang sa other assessing bodies. I'm still waiting for grant by the way.

Thank you po for this information!

Curious lang din ako, how about dun sa deducted years of experience? VETASSESS kasi ang akin. Sayang kasi, ngayon ang points ko lang 70/75, hindi ko ma-claim yung +5 na 3-5 years of experience na bracket kasi nga nag-deduct sila ng 1 year. I'm months away pa para ma-claim tong 5 points, pero curious lang ako kung pwede? Mixed opinions kasi mga tao about this topic. Ewan di ko alam sino paniniwalaan haha!

Started my Australian visa journey: Jul 2021

• Jul 01: Since I'm DIYing it, I started learning the whole process
    • Aug 05: Identified my occupation in the skills list; ended up choosing Statistician (224113) because it's the most relevant
    • Aug 18: VETASSESS -- Started collecting all of the necessary documents needed for skills assessment
    • Sep 12: VETASSESS -- Submitted my application to VETASSESS
    • Sep 14: VETASSESS -- Status changed to "Lodged"
    • Sep 16: VETASSESS -- They asked for a clearer copy of my diploma
    • Sep 20: VETASSESS -- Status changed to "In Progress"
    • Oct 04: PTE -- Booked my exam schedule
    • Nov 18: PTE -- Exam date; also on the same day (after an hour), I received my results -- SUPERIOR! (L90,R82,S90,W90)
    • Dec 04: VETASSESS -- Status changed to "Completed"; I received my outcome letter -- POSITIVE!
    • Dec 05: EOI -- Finally lodged the following: 189 (70) | 190 (75)
    • ---

• Mar 19: Earned +5 because of moving to the next work experience bracket: 189 (75) | 190 (80)
    • May 06: Earned +5 because of moving to the next age bracket: 189 (80) | 190 (85)
    • Aug 11: SUBMITTED ROI -- Victoria's state sponsorship just opened!
    • Oct 26: RECEIVED PRE-INVITE -- Waaaaaah!
    • Nov 08: NOMINATION APPROVED & RECEIVED MY 190 ITA FROM DHA!!!
    • Nov 11: APPLICATION LODGED AND PAID!!! -- Submitted together with NBI Clearance and Form 80
    • Nov 17: Medicals day
    • Nov 23: MEDICALS CLEARED
    • ---

• Mar 06: VISA GRANT!!! -- I have no words. Hay grabe talaga
    • July 02: BIG MOVE!!! -- THIS IS IT!!!
  • Desert_CowboyDesert_Cowboy Port Macquarie

@mariusinbrisbane said:

For #1, I'm not sure if it applies to all assessing body. Sa AIMS (Med Lab Scientist) kasi, you can claim post assessment experience from a different employer as long as makaprovide ka ng proof of work (COE, Job description etc).
    Nag lodge ako ng visa last month and I claimed points for my experience from different company na di na assess ng AIMS. I asked my agent about this and sabi nya it should be fine. Pero I'm not sure kung same lang sa other assessing bodies. I'm still waiting for grant by the way.

Curious lang din ako, how about dun sa deducted years of experience? VETASSESS kasi ang akin. Sayang kasi, ngayon ang points ko lang 70/75, hindi ko ma-claim yung +5 na 3-5 years of experience na bracket kasi nga nag-deduct sila ng 1 year. I'm months away pa para ma-claim tong 5 points, pero curious lang ako kung pwede? Mixed opinions kasi mga tao about this topic. Ewan di ko alam sino paniniwalaan haha!

Di ko sure sir. Sa AIMS kasi walang deduction.

234611 MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST

491 FS : 90 pts
    Experience: 10
    Degree: 15
    English : 20
    Sponsor: 15
    Assessing Authority: AIMS

TIMELINE
    25 June 2016 ----------- IELTS exam (L: 7.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 6.5) 7.5 overall
    25 February 2019 -----------Documents for First stage Assessment sent to AIMS through Philpost
    4 March 2019 -----------Documents for First stage Assessment received by AIMS
    3 May 2019 -----------First stage Assessment result received
    5 September 2019 -----------Second Stage Assessment (Examination) in Riyadh
    12 November 2019 -----------AIMS examination result received (Passed)
    11 October 2020 -----------PTE exam (Superior R:90 S:90 L: 90 W:90) I can't believe this
    12 October 2020 -----------EOI submitted (491, 190, 189)
    14 November 2020 -----------EOI updated (+5 points due to additional experience)
    29 October 2021 ------------EOI for visa 491 Family Sponsored invited. I was aiming for 189 but I can't let this pass. Its
    now or never. Passport used for EOI expired.
    6 December 2021 -----------Passport renewed
    8 December 2021 -----------491 Visa lodged
    5 January 2022 -----------Medicals
    15 February 2022 ------------ VISA GRANTED! Family of 6 - Direct grant.
    A long journey, but a longer journey ahead. Keep the faith!

• hikarihikari Australia

@mariusinbrisbane said:

Lahat ng agents na nakausap ko, ang advise nila, iclaim lang kung ano yung inaassess ng assessing body nyo para di maquestion sa overclaiming ng points. mas mahirap kung maje-jeopardize yung application nyo dahil nagclaim kayo ng experience na hindi naman dapat. Ganyan din po kasi sa ACS, nagdededuct sila ng work experience. Mas mainam po magpaconsult kayo sa migration lawyer para maging firm yung decision nyo kung dapat ba iclaim :)

mariusinbrisbane

Master of Software Engineering

Jun 2018 Started AU Dreams
    Aug 2018 Started inquiring about Student Visa pathway - AECC Global and KOKOS International
    30-Aug-18 Got an offer with a full scholarship from Macquarie University Course: Master of Information Technology | Application Date: August 20, 2018
    14-Sep-18 Got a conditional offer from Deakin University | Course: Grad Cert + Master IT | Application Date: August 20, 2018
    10-Oct-18 1st PTE-A Exam
    15-Oct-18 Got a full offer from Deakin University
    20-Nov-18 Tuition Fee Payment
    23-Nov-18 Received CoE from Deakin University
    27-Nov-18 Insurance Payment (Medibank)
    29-Nov-18 Medical at St Luke's BGC | Health Clearance Provided - No Actions Required
    12-Dec-18 Student Visa lodgement
    14-Dec-18 CO asked an additional de facto documents (Evidence of same home address)
    19-Dec-18 Uploaded all documents to immi portal (Waiting time!!!)
    02-Jan-19 Visa Grant!
    Jun 2019 IT Grad Cert completed at Deakin Uni
    Aug 2019 First Day in Uni Adelaide

• bpgamerslobbybpgamerslobby Clark

Hi,

Good day po, ask ko lang sana kung automatic magaupdate yung points sa EOI if nadagdagan yung number of years sa working experience? I was trying po na iupdate kase since yesterday nag 8 years na working experience ko kaso napansin ko wala pala part na need ienter yung number of years sa working experience, nagbbase lang yung summary ng points sa dates of employment. Kaso hindi po nadagdagan yung points even I can claim na for 15 points.

Thank you po sa makakasagot. :)

• mathilde9mathilde9 Singapore

@bpgamerslobby said:
    Hi,

Good day po, ask ko lang sana kung automatic magaupdate yung points sa EOI if nadagdagan yung number of years sa working experience? I was trying po na iupdate kase since yesterday nag 8 years na working experience ko kaso napansin ko wala pala part na need ienter yung number of years sa working experience, nagbbase lang yung summary ng points sa dates of employment. Kaso hindi po nadagdagan yung points even I can claim na for 15 points.

Afaik, mag auto-compute siya as long as you left your current employment's end date BLANK.
    Double check also the gaps between each employment record. Sa akin, nag auto-compute kasi. Thanks!

Total Points ~~ 189: 85pts | 190: 90pts | 491: 100pts
    Points Breakdown:
    Age:25 | English:20 | Employment:15 | Education:15 | Single:10
    Been to Australia a few times and I just wanted to settle there. "I belong here" ganon.
    ~~~~
    10 2021 - Research about AU migration; read a lot of related articles; consulted with agent for initial assessment. Decided to DIY.
    11 2021 - PTE (Proficient)
    11 2021 - Suitable ACS Skills Assessment received (8+ years suitable, 5weeks 4days TAT)
    ~~~~
    01 2022 - EOIs submitted (matumal and slight hiatus since na-busy sa ibang bagay)
    ~~~~
    09 2023 - PTE retake (Superior)
    09 2023 - Updated EOIs to reflect +10pts on English Test
    11 2023 - ACS Assessment expired T_T (but already prepared for re-assessment a few weeks before)
    11 2023 - ACS deemed my skills unsuitable because of missing documents. Nilaban ko.
    12 2023 - Suitable ACS Skills reassessment (8+ years) after 1month of review and pangungulit (no fee incurred, fault nila)
    12 2023 - Some EOIs expired T_T
    12 2023 - New EOIs submitted (NSW, VIC, ACT, and 189)
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Booked NAATI Exam (desperate to max out point for a chance of invite)
    02 2024 - Received NSW 190 pre-invite!! ✩₊˚ (tears of joy, TYL! ). Cancelled NAATI test at 75% refund.
    02 2024 - Final NSW ITA received after 1 business day ✩₊˚
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement
    02 2024 - Medicals. Cleared after 1 business day @ SATA AMK
    02 2024 - Singapore Police Clearance. Completed/claimed after 6 business days
    _ _ 2024 - ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧** Visa Grant! **✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

• bpgamerslobbybpgamerslobby Clark

@mathilde9 said:

@bpgamerslobby said:
    Hi,

Afaik, mag auto-compute siya as long as you left your current employment's end date BLANK.
    Double check also the gaps between each employment record. Sa akin, nag auto-compute kasi. Thanks!

Thank you po for the info, what do you mean po sa gaps?:)

• mathilde9mathilde9 Singapore

@bpgamerslobby - say hindi naman continuous yung employment mo the entire 8 years (may pahinga even days lang), hindi kasama yun sa computation. Skillselect will send you an email that there have been changes in your EOI in case na auto-compute na ng system nila. May ganitong pop-up din, tapos updated na score:

Total Points ~~ 189: 85pts | 190: 90pts | 491: 100pts
    Points Breakdown:
    Age:25 | English:20 | Employment:15 | Education:15 | Single:10
    Been to Australia a few times and I just wanted to settle there. "I belong here" ganon.
    ~~~~
    10 2021 - Research about AU migration; read a lot of related articles; consulted with agent for initial assessment. Decided to DIY.
    11 2021 - PTE (Proficient)
    11 2021 - Suitable ACS Skills Assessment received (8+ years suitable, 5weeks 4days TAT)
    ~~~~
    01 2022 - EOIs submitted (matumal and slight hiatus since na-busy sa ibang bagay)
    ~~~~
    09 2023 - PTE retake (Superior)
    09 2023 - Updated EOIs to reflect +10pts on English Test
    11 2023 - ACS Assessment expired T_T (but already prepared for re-assessment a few weeks before)
    11 2023 - ACS deemed my skills unsuitable because of missing documents. Nilaban ko.
    12 2023 - Suitable ACS Skills reassessment (8+ years) after 1month of review and pangungulit (no fee incurred, fault nila)
    12 2023 - Some EOIs expired T_T
    12 2023 - New EOIs submitted (NSW, VIC, ACT, and 189)
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Booked NAATI Exam (desperate to max out point for a chance of invite)
    02 2024 - Received NSW 190 pre-invite!! ✩₊˚ (tears of joy, TYL! ). Cancelled NAATI test at 75% refund.
    02 2024 - Final NSW ITA received after 1 business day ✩₊˚
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement
    02 2024 - Medicals. Cleared after 1 business day @ SATA AMK
    02 2024 - Singapore Police Clearance. Completed/claimed after 6 business days
    _ _ 2024 - ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧** Visa Grant! **✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

• songhyeky0songhyeky0 UAE

Guys, ask ko lang:

Immiaccounts asked to "Give details of all residential addresses for all applicants for the past 10 years since turning 16 years of age"

I don't understand which year it includes. 10 years back from today ( Jan 2022 up to Jan 2012) or from when I get to 16 years old plus 10 years (Aug 2006 to Aug 2016). I turned 16 August 2006.

ANZSCO 233211-CIVIL ENGINEER
    English: 20pts
    Qualification: 15pts
    Overseas Experience: 15pts
    CCL: 5pts
    Partner-No Partner: 10pts

01-Nov-22 - GRANTED visa 190
    21-Oct-22 - Responded to CO contact request
    12-Oct-22 - CO contact
    22-Feb-22 - Visa Application lodged
    22-Feb-22 - NBI Clearance and UAE police clearance received
    14-Jan-22 - Skillselect invitation received
    11-Jan-22 - NSW nomination received
    24-Dec-21 - EA Skills Re-assessment result received - SUCCESSFUL
    15-Aug-20 - PTE Academic Exam result - SUPERIOR
    17-Feb-20 - NAATI test result received - PASS

Guys, tanong ko ulit.

I live in Dubai now. Immiaccount asks for Character References (CR)for both UAE and Philippines. My questions are:

1. Is Character and NBI clearance the same?
    2. Can I get my NBI clearance at Philippine consulate sa Dubai?

Thanks in advance.

12-Oct-22 - CO contact

• petitepetite Posts: 18Member

Hello! Got invited for 491 SA this January 2022. Kaso seeing NSW invites and expected increase for 2022-2023 Migration, I am thinking of declining the invite and wait for 190 NSW. Do you think its worth the risk? Concern ko kasi yung job opportunity sa SA compared sa NSW. Kaso pag magfall through yun, sayang yung slot from SA and most probably di na nila ako iinvite ulit.

Industrial engineer
    offshore
    189- 90pts
    190- 95pts

Hoping for your inputs!
    Thank you!

@petite said:
    Hello! Got invited for 491 SA this January 2022. Kaso seeing NSW invites and expected increase for 2022-2023 Migration, I am thinking of declining the invite and wait for 190 NSW. Do you think its worth the risk? Concern ko kasi yung job opportunity sa SA compared sa NSW. Kaso pag magfall through yun, sayang yung slot from SA and most probably di na nila ako iinvite ulit.

Industrial engineer
    offshore
    189- 90pts
    190- 95pts

Hoping for your inputs!
    Thank you!

That's a high-risk-high-reward if you don't take it. You need more data to make that decision. How certain are you that you will get another invite before you lose more age points?

12-Oct-22 - CO contact

@songhyeky0 said:

@petite said:

Industrial engineer
    offshore
    189- 90pts
    190- 95pts

Hoping for your inputs!
    Thank you!

That's a high-risk-high-reward if you don't take it. You need more data to make that decision. How certain are you that you will get another invite before you lose more age points?

Not really sure if I will get another invite... but I'll be losing 5 points on Oct 2023 due to age.

@songhyeky0 said:

@petite said:

Industrial engineer
    offshore
    189- 90pts
    190- 95pts

Hoping for your inputs!
    Thank you!

I'm just looking forward to the possible increase in migration numbers in the incoming FY and the opening of borders.

@petite said:

@songhyeky0 said:

@petite said:

Industrial engineer
    offshore
    189- 90pts
    190- 95pts

Hoping for your inputs!
    Thank you!

I'm just looking forward to the possible increase in migration numbers in the incoming FY and the opening of borders.

Borders are open. Invitations are just limited because of limited planning levels for this year. I think you will get another invite after start of fiscal year in July.

12-Oct-22 - CO contact

• ga2auga2au NSW

@petite said:

@songhyeky0 said:

@petite said:

Industrial engineer
    offshore
    189- 90pts
    190- 95pts

Hoping for your inputs!
    Thank you!

No. Please dont do that. U have been invited that a lot of people want to have. Please dont waste it, specially u will never know if you will be invited again.

232412- Illustrator | Total: 65

2018 Oct- Lodged VETASSESS application
    2018 Dec- PTE Test
    2018 Dec- Proficient
    2019 Mar- VETASSESS Positive Outcome
    2019 Jun- Created EOI for NSW
    2019 Jun- Applied SA 489
    2019 Aug- Invitation to apply from SA 489
    2019 Aug- Lodge Visa Application SA 489
    2019 Sep 09- Medical
    2019 Sep 11- Medical deferred
    2019 Oct 19- Start TB treatment
    2019 Oct 21- Pre-invite from NSW 190
    2019 Oct 26- Invitation to apply from NSW Visa 190
    2019 Oct 24- Pre-invite from ACT 190 ( Didn't pursue it because lack of job opportunities)
    2019 Nov 10- Lodge NSW Visa 190
    2020 Jan - Withdrawn Visa 489
    2020 Apr 16- Finished TB treatment ( yey! )
    2020 Jun 08-Sputum results negative
    2020 Jun 12-Panel physician sent emedical ( Awaiting for clearance )
    2020 Jun 23 -Medical Health cleared ( Sa wakas Praise God! )
    2020 Jun 23 -Frontload Form 815_Health undertaking
    2022 Aug 22 - CO Contacted me for new Medicals, PCC and Form 80
    2022 Sept 7 - Uploaded requested documents.
    2022 Nov 25- Golden Grant!

@songhyeky0 said:

@petite said:

@songhyeky0 said:

@petite said:

Industrial engineer
    offshore
    189- 90pts
    190- 95pts

Hoping for your inputs!
    Thank you!

Borders are open. Invitations are just limited because of limited planning levels for this year. I think you will get another invite after start of fiscal year in July.

Do you think it will be better if I don't accept the invite from SA due to lack of job opportunities?

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@songhyeky0 said:

@petite said:

Industrial engineer
    offshore
    189- 90pts
    190- 95pts

Hoping for your inputs!
    Thank you!

No. Please dont do that. U have been invited that a lot of people want to have. Please dont waste it, specially u will never know if you will be invited again.

Yes I understand. Kaso I'm reading forums now and sabi onti lang daw job opportunities in SA for my line of work kaya nagdadalawang isip ako i-push siya.

• ga2auga2au NSW

@petite said:

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@songhyeky0 said:

@petite said:

Industrial engineer
    offshore
    189- 90pts
    190- 95pts

Hoping for your inputs!
    Thank you!

Yes I understand. Kaso I'm reading forums now and sabi onti lang daw job opportunities in SA for my line of work kaya nagdadalawang isip ako i-push siya.

I see. Its up to you po. But if you were to ask me, pag dating ko na jan sa Aus saka ko iisipin ung paghahanap ng work. Mahalaga makapunta muna sa Australia. Kung pre covid days i would say push mo ung NSW. But these days, hindi nila masyado pinapansin ang offshore. So u are reall blessed to have this invite.

2018 Dec- PTE Test
    2018 Dec- Proficient
    2019 Jun- Applied SA 489
    2019 Sep 09- Medical
    2019 Oct 24- Pre-invite from ACT 190 ( Didn't pursue it because lack of job opportunities)

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@songhyeky0 said:

@petite said:

Industrial engineer
    offshore
    189- 90pts
    190- 95pts

Hoping for your inputs!
    Thank you!

I see. Its up to you po. But if you were to ask me, pag dating ko na jan sa Aus saka ko iisipin ung paghahanap ng work. Mahalaga makapunta muna sa Australia. Kung pre covid days i would say push mo ung NSW. But these days, hindi nila masyado pinapansin ang offshore. So u are reall blessed to have this invite.

Yes. Really grateful din for the invite. Question lang, if I lodged my application, pwede pa ba mawithdraw yun and refund yung bayad if ever biglang mainvite ng NSW 190?

• ga2auga2au NSW

@petite said:

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@songhyeky0 said:

@petite said:

Industrial engineer
    offshore
    189- 90pts
    190- 95pts

Hoping for your inputs!
    Thank you!

Yes. Really grateful din for the invite. Question lang, if I lodged my application, pwede pa ba mawithdraw yun and refund yung bayad if ever biglang mainvite ng NSW 190?

Pwedeng mawithdraw. But u cannot refund.

2018 Dec- PTE Test
    2018 Dec- Proficient
    2019 Jun- Applied SA 489
    2019 Sep 09- Medical

• ga2auga2au NSW

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@songhyeky0 said:

@petite said:

Industrial engineer
    offshore
    189- 90pts
    190- 95pts

Hoping for your inputs!
    Thank you!

Pwedeng mawithdraw hanggat di pa nagagrant.

2018 Dec- PTE Test
    2018 Dec- Proficient
    2019 Jun- Applied SA 489
    2019 Sep 09- Medical

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@songhyeky0 said:

@petite said:

Industrial engineer
    offshore
    189- 90pts
    190- 95pts

Hoping for your inputs!
    Thank you!

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@songhyeky0 said:

@petite said:

Industrial engineer
    offshore
    189- 90pts
    190- 95pts

Hoping for your inputs!
    Thank you!

Yun lang. Ang laki din kasi nung ilalabas for the visa. Sakit sa puso na doble doble bayad. haha. Slowly na kasi nagoopen ang mga states and may nakikita ako nainvite na offshore last Jan round kaya bigla naging high hope ako for NSW 190. especially sa mga news ng possible increase in migration cap.

• ga2auga2au NSW

@petite said:

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@songhyeky0 said:

@petite said:

Industrial engineer
    offshore
    189- 90pts
    190- 95pts

Hoping for your inputs!
    Thank you!

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@songhyeky0 said:

@petite said:

Industrial engineer
    offshore
    189- 90pts
    190- 95pts

Hoping for your inputs!
    Thank you!

Yun lang. Ang laki din kasi nung ilalabas for the visa. Sakit sa puso na doble doble bayad. haha. Slowly na kasi nagoopen ang mga states and may nakikita ako nainvite na offshore last Jan round kaya bigla naging high hope ako for NSW 190. especially sa mga news ng possible increase in migration cap.

True. It happened to us. We got invited for visa 489 fron SA around August. Then nainvite naman kami sa 190 NSW around October. So we paid twice. This happened around 2019. Hehe up untill now. Received parim status namin. Still waiting for the CO na mapansim application namin. Magastos tlaga kaso twice kaming nagbayad.

2018 Dec- PTE Test
    2018 Dec- Proficient
    2019 Jun- Applied SA 489
    2019 Sep 09- Medical

Industrial engineer
    offshore
    189- 90pts
    190- 95pts

Hoping for your inputs!
    Thank you!

True. It happened to us. We got invited for visa 489 fron SA around August. Then nainvite naman kami sa 190 NSW around October. So we paid twice. This happened around 2019. Hehe up untill now. Received parim status namin. Still waiting for the CO na mapansim application namin. Magastos tlaga kaso twice kaming nagbayad.

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@songhyeky0 said:

@petite said:

Industrial engineer
    offshore
    189- 90pts
    190- 95pts

Hoping for your inputs!
    Thank you!

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@ga2au said:

@petite said:

@songhyeky0 said:

@petite said:

Industrial engineer
    offshore
    189- 90pts
    190- 95pts

Hoping for your inputs!
    Thank you!

Ouch ang sakit huhu. If ever ganyan din ako lol. Kaya nga I'm thinking twice about the 491 visa since straight PR na ang 190 and more job opportunities. If last year ako nainvite for 491 wala nang ganitong dilemma. Lodge agad.

• datch29datch29 Singapore

@petite it will cause u a lot of money, but atleast may secured invite kana. Yung money kikitain pa yan, pero if pinalagpas mo yung invite ni SA then wala palang invite from NSW. Hindi mo na mabibili yung oras at pag kakataon na nwala. Hehe

iam_ymmik

God is good all the time!

Age: 25 | English : 20 | Work Experience : 15 | Qualifications: 15 | CCL: 5 | Partner: 5

Production or Plant Engineer (233513)
    22/03/2019 - Positive Skill Assessment Outcome
    31/12/2019 - PTE Superior
    15/07/2020 - NAATI CCL Passed
    12/09/2020 - Partner English Passed
    25/11/2021 - Pre-Invite - SA
    20/12/2021 - ITA Received
    16/02/2022 - Visa Lodged
    05/09/2022 - CO Contact - Form 815
    03/11/2022 - CO Contact - New Medical Exam request/Form 815
    12/12/2022 - Visa Grant - THANK YOU, LORD!

• haringkingkingharingkingking Adelaide

@petite said:

Industrial engineer
    offshore
    189- 90pts
    190- 95pts

Hoping for your inputs!
    Thank you!

Hi @petite, sobrang nakaka-tempt talaga to wait for PR opportunities lalo na recently na may nakakatanggap ng 190 invites. But sabi mo nga, sayang 'yung slot sa SA kung di ka ma-invite sa NSW. Going to AU is one thing, getting a job is another thing.

Anyway, kailangan mo talagang pag-isipang maigi 'yan. Life-changing decision it is! Andaming bagay na kailangang i-factor in. Good luck sa magiging decision mo! :) Cheers!

@datch29 said:
    @petite it will cause u a lot of money, but atleast may secured invite kana. Yung money kikitain pa yan, pero if pinalagpas mo yung invite ni SA then wala palang invite from NSW. Hindi mo na mabibili yung oras at pag kakataon na nwala. Hehe

Naisip ko nga din gawin same. Tanggapin si SA then if bigla may invite from NSW 190 withdraw nalang SA and go for 190. Mukha namang matagal ang grants ngayon eh. Tama nga na kikitain ulit yung pera pero yung opportunity baka di na dumating ulit. Nagtry lang ako sa SA talaga never expecting anything tapos nauna pa maginvite. hahaha dapat pala last resort na to

@haringkingking said:

@petite said:

Industrial engineer
    offshore
    189- 90pts
    190- 95pts

Hoping for your inputs!
    Thank you!

Hi @petite, sobrang nakaka-tempt talaga to wait for PR opportunities lalo na recently na may nakakatanggap ng 190 invites. But sabi mo nga, sayang 'yung slot sa SA kung di ka ma-invite sa NSW. Going to AU is one thing, getting a job is another thing.

Anyway, kailangan mo talagang pag-isipang maigi 'yan. Life-changing decision it is! Andaming bagay na kailangang i-factor in. Good luck sa magiging decision mo! :) Cheers!

Agree. Kung wala lang pandemic hihintayin ko na yung 190/189 eh. kaso sobrang unpredictable ng Immigration ngayon. Pero mukhang positive naman so far ang news so really looking forward sa next FY. Plan ko is tanggapin yung SA then withdraw nalang if may 190 na dumating before grant. Mukhang matagal naman bago sila magbigay ng grant.

ga2au