Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

FEB 2014 PMV SUBCLASS 300

Comments

• hannahbugshannahbugs Sydney
    @juan good morning! Form 888's are for OZ citizens. The one that we used for our witnesses here in PI, is a simple stat dec form. I think you can download it from the internet. We have ours computerized but I think you can have it handwritten just as long as its legible and neat. :)
    @juan hehe thats what i heard too! My fiance is from Sydney din :) we have just been contacted by our case officer last week, for the first time to ask for some additional documents. Yeah I wish my visa will be granted soon! My visa application is running for about 3 months now!
  • juanjuan Sydney
    @hannahbugs..actually meron na ako pero papalitan ko na lang..kasi ginamit ko ay yong form 888..malapit na yang inyo! Pagpray natin yan.hehe
    @juan oo nga eh! Sana sanaaaa! Sa november kase wedding namin :) sana umabot kami. :) anyway, yes, form 888 sa mga oz citizens lang. :) may kulang ka pa ba?
  • eveaevea Mandaluyong
    @hannahbugs hi sorry been busy lol no word from agent about visa but hopefully it's on the way =) how bout you?
  • eveaevea Mandaluyong
    @juan good luck! Once you submit all the documents it's a big relief lol
    @evea hi evea! Yeah been so long! Lol! We have been contacted by our case officer last May 19. She asked for my fiance's groom check lang from NSO. :) no update pa ulit since :)
  • eveaevea Mandaluyong
    @hannahbugs. How did your case officer contact you? And who is your case officer? Lol. Hmm no contact yet... I wonder how much longer....
    @evea she contacted me thru email. Her name is Melody Subagan. :) maybe your agent is in contact with your case officer already, you may wanna go ask your agent for updates :)
  • eveaevea Mandaluyong
    Well at least you know your case officer. =) aww I really wish they would give us some update on the status...
    @evea hello! how do you go about the application kasi with an agent? you give him all the requirements and then he's gonna do all the legwork? sorry ha, i dont have agent kase, gusto ko din malaman :)
  • eveaevea Mandaluyong
    @hannahbugs lol it's ok. At least you did it yourself. =) it seemed safer for us to get an agent just in case lol anyway, with an agent, they fill out all the forms etc. You just submit the docs they ask for. They check your docs and pass the visa app for you. They also coordinate with the embassy so we only hear from them if they hear from the embassy. I think its ok namanwith or without an agent kasi it depends talaga sa case and kung genuine talaga yung couple. =)
  • Jonjie1322Jonjie1322 Melbourne
    hi... im new here gather pa lang ako ng mga requirements just want to ask kung paano ko lodge ung documents.... scan ko ba all then send sa kanila, dalhin dko mismo sa embassy or thru courier
    @evea ah that's good! Baka nga wala nang additional documents na kailangan from you :) magugulat ka na lang grant letter na! Hihi :) grabe sana maapprove na tayo. End of financial year is just a month away, and they say it's going to delay the processing of visa applications, i dont know lang how true. Pero sabi ng mom in law ko they're of different agency naman so walang effect yung visa applications natin.. :/
    @Jonjie1322 hello! Walk-in lang ako sa VIA Centre in Magallanes. All of my documents are certified true copies especially the ones from the govt. they will ask for original copies if needed lang so make sure to have them photocopied and notarized. NBI should be original tho. May notice sa website na may change of address na ang VIA. From Magallanes to Chino Roces in Makati. Tapos by appointment na lang ata hindi na pwede walk-in. But be sure to check the website din. :)
  • eveaevea Mandaluyong
    @hannahbugs oo I really hope we get our approval letter soon. Grabe I'm nervous and excited. Well at least time flies... going on to 4th month na! Hopefully end of financial year won't cause any delay. Kapag approved na yung visa, will you fly alone or susunduin ka ng fiance mo?
    @evea ako din going 4 months na on the 26th! Im getting anxious na minsan. :( My fiancé wants to kase nga my last out of the country was 2004 pa, and this will be my first solo flight, kaso nakakapanghinayang naman yung airfare niya kasi. Ikaw, will he pick you up?
  • eveaevea Mandaluyong
    @hannahbugs true. Well I think kaya naman if we fly alone pero of course it's more comfortable with someone. I was also thinking about the baggage kasi lol I want to go shopping here and put my things in my fiance's suitcase haha but ofcourse it depends on the price of flights at that time.... airfare increases ber months right? Hmmm
  • juanjuan Sydney
    @evea and @hannahbugs..thank you..
  • juanjuan Sydney
    @muffles127 maraming salamat din sayo..
  • juanjuan Sydney
    Hey watch out guys..phil air has promo!it is a lot cheaper than the usual..
  • juanjuan Sydney
    Im confuse..my fiancee sent me stat dec which the heading says Stat Dec Partner Visa applicant...eh im applying for prospective marriage, does it apply?I mean is it the same?
  • juanjuan Sydney
    There is part of that stat dec that ask about financial aspects (like our joint accounts, assets, etc) if we dont have?also it asks about our household responsibility, we never been in the same house in our entire relationship.how is that?can she leave that blank? Sorry ha..confuse lang ako..
  • muffles127muffles127 Sydney
    @juan medyo iba ang kelangan nakalagay pag prospective marriage visa. Download mo tong booklet

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1127.pdf

Yan ang migration booklet related sa partner visa, prospective marriage visa. Yung statement na ipoprovide niyo is more related sa history ng relationship niyo. Mga joint activities and significant events. yuNg intention niyo to marry each other. Check mo makakatulong din yan sayo magprepare :)
    @juan hello juan! The stat dec thatbwe used does not have that section. Ours says "commonwealth of australia, statutory declaration, statutory declarations act 1959" as heading. You may wanna search that and i think thats downloadable. My fiance, i, and all of our witnesses here in pinas used that form. Form 888 naman for my fiance's witnesses in OZ. If you found a sample the stat dec that we used, you can see that there's no questions that you need to answer. Just a box for the personal details of the person making the declaration and then a big box where you can state the history of your relationship in however format you want. But we did it structurally, answering the questions in the Partner Migration booklet:

How when and where you first met
    How your relationship developed
    When did you marry or commence a de facto relationship (not applicable if you applied subclass 300)
    Your domestic arrangements (how you support each other financially, physically emotionally and when did this level of commitment began)
    Any periods of separation and how you maintained your relationship during those times
    Your future plans

I hope this helps. :) be sure to download partner migration booklet. Dun lang ako nag base sa application namin and of course supplemental advises ng ibang tao since we did not get an agent :)
    @evea hahahaha!! Oo nga naman noh! Yeah do that! Hihihi! Mas masarap ba mag shop dito? Ako kase talaga nanghihinayang sa airfare nya, ipangshopping ko na lang dun yung supposed to be airfare nya hahahaha! Btw, natry ko mag inquire sa IOM. $370+taxes with 40kg baggage :)
  • eveaevea Mandaluyong
    @hannahbugs haha there are things here that I prefer lol. Pero you have a good idea din. You can buy a lot of things there. =) wow not bad. 40kg! Sorry what's IOM?
  • binkyrikaybinkyrikay North Ryde
    hey guys ask ko lang if magpapasa sa via ng additional documents may bayad? how much? thanks.
    @binkyrikay hello i have not yet tried that. But i think you can call their hotline first to make sure. You can also ask your CO if you can just scan the thing and send it to him/her thru email. :)
  • muffles127muffles127 Sydney
    @binkyrikay yes meron. Di ko lang maaalala kung 50 or 100 (pero 2 yrs ago nung ganun ung ginawa ko) nakalagay din ata sa website nila kung magkano :)