Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

FEB 2014 PMV SUBCLASS 300

Comments

• binkyrikaybinkyrikay North Ryde
    @hannahbugs @muffles127 thanks guys cge check ko din. isusubmit ko kasi ung police check ni hubby.
  • MarymarMarymar Mandaluyong
    Hello All,
    my lovely fiancee is Pinay and we submitted our PMV 300 7th Jan 2014 @ Via center Makati ( I am Aussie so hope its ok I joined here :) ) looking for sites for fiancee to read and learn and hopefully meet new friends here. Our case is Ms. M. Subagan. Unfortunately my tagalog is not the best but trying to learn more and more.
  • hannahbugshannahbugs Sydney
    @Marymar Hi there! I got the same Case Officer as yout Finacee's :) Lodged mine 27th of February :) Any updates on her visa?
    No, they did request additional forms Cenomar etc, but not heard anything since Feb 14
    from the reading I have seen our C/O is not as fast approving PMV 300 as others :(
    @Marymar that's what I heard too! But that's okay, everything is perfect in His time :) When's your wedding?
    lodge for Jan but is flexible :) hard to plan for visa and dates etc :) but I just want her here with me, doing our heads in being apart like this, been long time coming tama po patience is a virtue :) How about you wedding date etc?
    @evea International Organization for Migration, they offer discounted fares and concessional baggage allowance via Qantas :)
    @Marymar we are looking at this coming November for our wedding date, but as you said, it's really difficult finalizing plans without the visa. :( It's killing both of my fiance and I too! But my fiance spent the whole December till early January here in the Philippines so it kinda alleviated the lonliness of being apart :) I hope you get yours in the weeks to come. :)
    @Marymar "It's killing my fiance and I too**" lol sorry I only have one fiance. :))
    hahah its ok I totally understand yes I was with my lovely at Christmas too, i have been in Phils for the last 3 Christmases, our plan is Christmas in OZ 2014 :)
    @Marymar How long have you two been together? I think the processing time still depends on how complicated one case may be. Not necessarily on the case officer :)
    we meet in 2009 online, meet in real 2011, several trips together and she has been here to Oz, we got engaged 27th Dec 2013, how about you ?
    I agree po, do you also know australian forum ? might be worth look there too good resource
    @Marymar my fiance and I were classmates in gradeschool here in the Philippines. They moved to sydney in 2006. Relationship started 2012 and got engaged august 2013 :) yes, I also go over forums in australian forum :) did you get an agent for your fiancée?
    no agent just plenty of research then we submitted together when I was there in Makati, did you use agent? was going to cost me 10 k for agent so thought better to submit there and spend time together and holiday :) go bluesssss
  • eveaevea Mandaluyong
    @hannahbugs thanks I will check it out. Wow at least you know some info about your case officer =) as for visa approval I hope we all get ours soon.
  • eveaevea Mandaluyong
    @Marymar hi marymar. Nice to meet you. =) also waiting for my visa. Submitted mine in feb. Well we're all in the time period for approvals so it could be any day now. =)
    Evea nice to meet you too, you can find out who your case officer is pretty easy> click link

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/philippines/

Complete contact us fields and submit online they will email you in 1 or 2 days

yah I believe they are aiming for 9 month approval mark, but be prepared could take longer !!!!
    In the additional details below (on that link) I just wrote something like this> Good morning, I understand your heavy work load, my partner and I are just wanting to know who our case officer is and to check on the progress of our application. Kind Regards xxxx
    @Marymar hello! I just gave you a thumbs up for that information! Thanks for sharing it with us here. Yeah, my case officer told me that they finalise the majority of visa applications in Manila, within 9 months on the day of lodgement. But my friend got his in just 5 months and 2 weeks. T.T
  • eveaevea Mandaluyong
    @Marymar wow thanks a lot! Will keep you guys posted when I hear from them.
    I have been thinking to once the visa is approved then there is a lot more organizing to do, so its good to start making plans now so when visa is approved you both know what to do and and what is expected to make the move as easy as possible :), thinks like joint back accounts ( open within 6 weeks of arriving to Australia or more paper work required), pvt health insurance is on PMV (not covered by medicare - think Medibank this stage) mobile phone, then from Phils side to organise furnishing / house hold items to be transported to her parents - stream line what items to bring to Australia, wedding wedding and yeah wedding :)
    things* not thinks :)
    @Marymar I know aye!! Haha! My fiance listed them all down for me too! haha! but I think we should take one day at a time. I've been contacting wedding suppliers thru email and let my fiance discuss with them in person once we have decided to book them. Almost all the items in our wedding checklist will be purchased here, coz I think it's way cheaper here. Lol. I'm practical like that sorry. :D AAaaahhh I've been listing down things to bring with me too once my visa is approved..but yeah I think it's gonna be just clothes and books. :DD Where do you guys settle in OZ? @evea and are from Sydneeyyy! :3
    @evea Sis, 6 days na lang 4 months running na visa ko T.T how long how loooong will I slide..Lol #redhotchillipeppers :-\"
    we will be central coast nsw, yes ideally things a lot cheaper for wedding in Phils :)
  • eveaevea Mandaluyong
    @hannahbugs well mine is around the 4 month mark also. We are within the visa approval time period so at least even if we wait up to 9 mo. We will still be there sometime this year so hopefully we'll be in aus soon. But to be honest I dont want to wait 9 mo. =( lol too impatient and excited.
  • eveaevea Mandaluyong
    @Marymar @hannabugs actually ive been meaning to plan just been busy but yes I realize now im very behind. Hmm any ideas on what items to bring to aus and what to buy here . @hannabugs I think wedding items are much cheaper here so i also plan to buy here. Will you get our dress made here? And what wedding items will you get here?
    @evea who would want to wait 9 months??? We are not like pregnant or something are we? lol :)) :((