Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• camseemecamseeme Sydney
    @ann22 sis sino pala CO mo po? :)
  • ann22ann22 North Ryde
    @camseeme thank you sis!! :) kayo na ang next! :x
  • pinay75pinay75 Mandaluyong
    @ann22: Congrats sis!!!!So happy for you!Finally dumating na rin visa grant. Sana next na kami. Goodluck and safe trip to OZ!♥
  • ann22ann22 North Ryde
    @pinay75 thank you sis! Sure kayo na next nyan basta tiwala lang magiging ok lahat. :)
    Hello everyone. Nagemail na po ang embassy. And may nirerequire po kay hubby:
    copy of your OSHC insurance that covers you and your wife for the entire stay in Australia.

San po ito makukuha? Kasi we only have the copy of the payment receipt stating that we have paid for the OSHC insurance for couple covering 21months. Any idea on what particular document they require?

Thank you po:)
  • onlymei15onlymei15 Adelaide
    TO ALL MY FELLOWS!!!
    JUST RECEIVED A CALL THIS AFTERNOON FROM MY AGENT
    IT'S A VISA GRANT FOR ME AND MY HUSBAND
    THE VISA WAS GRANTED MONDAY JUNE 22
    SO IT WAS MAILED TO MY AGENCY THEN THEY RECEIVED IT TODAY
    AND THEN MY AGENT SCANNED THE DOCUMENT AND EMAILED IT TO ME..

THANK YOU LORD....
    SANA KAU DIN MGA FELLOWS...VISA GRANT YAN...

FEBRUARY 20 2015 - RECEIVED PROVISIONAL OFFER LETTER THEN SUBMITTTED OTHER LACKING DOCUMENTS TO AMS AND UNIVERSITY.
    APRIL 8 205- RECEIVED CONDITIONAL OFFER LETTER THEN SUBMITTED SIGNED FORMS WHICH WAS NEEDED BY THE UNIVERSITY.
    APRIL 23 2015 - ME AND MY HUSBAND HAD OUR MEDICAL @NATIONWIDE HEALTH SYSTEM CEBU WORTH 6200 PESOS FOR BOTH OF US.
    APRIL 24 2015 - RECEIVED UNCONDITIONAL OFFER LETTER (FULL OFFER LETTER) TOGETHER WITH THE GRANT OF THE ADVANCED STANDING.
    MAY 26 2015 - PAID TUITION FEE + OSHC
    MAY 27 2015 - RECEIVED COE VIA EMAIL
    MAY 29 - ALL DOCUMENTS WERE SUBMITTED TO AGENCY AND WAS PICKED UP AFTERNOON.
    JUNE 09 2015 - DOCUMENTS WERE RECEIVED BY OZ EMBASSY.

WAITING IS OVER :)

JUNE 24 2015 - RECEIVED A CALL FROM MY AGENT THIS AFTERNOON TELLING ME THE GOOD NEWS...ITS GRANTED!!!AND WHEN I CHECKED MY EMAIL THE VISA WAS GRANTED JUNE 22 2015 SO ...THANK YOU LORD!!!

I KNOW GOD HEARS OUR PRAYER
    HE WILL BLESS US...
    JUST DO NOT STOP PRAYING....

@onlymei15 Congrats sis!! nakakatuwa ang dami ng visa grant. more to come!!:)
  • Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    Hello everyone. Nagemail na po ang embassy. And may nirerequire po kay hubby:
    copy of your OSHC insurance that covers you and your wife for the entire stay in Australia.

San po ito makukuha? Kasi we only have the copy of the payment receipt stating that we have paid for the OSHC insurance for couple covering 21months. Any idea on what particular document they require?

Thank you po:)
    Dun mismo sa healthcare provider mo. may agent ka ba?

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    TO ALL MY FELLOWS!!!
    JUST RECEIVED A CALL THIS AFTERNOON FROM MY AGENT
    IT'S A VISA GRANT FOR ME AND MY HUSBAND
    THE VISA WAS GRANTED MONDAY JUNE 22
    SO IT WAS MAILED TO MY AGENCY THEN THEY RECEIVED IT TODAY
    AND THEN MY AGENT SCANNED THE DOCUMENT AND EMAILED IT TO ME..

THANK YOU LORD....
    SANA KAU DIN MGA FELLOWS...VISA GRANT YAN...
    congrats guys...see you here in DOwn Under....great job

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

• mdlsntmriamdlsntmria Melbourne
    Congrats sa mga may grant na. Sana magrant na rin ung akin.

Subclass 573 Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Management
    July 2015 Intake

January 22, 2015 - Student visa Assessment at AMS Global
    February 13, 2015 - IELTS Speaking exam
    February 14, 2015 - IELTS Exam
    February 27, 2015 - IELTS Result Acad(L-7;R-7;W-6.5;S-6.5=OBS-7)
    March 18, 2015 - Received offer letter from WAI Melbourne
    May 18, 2015 - OSHC Paid and Receive Cert
    May 25, 2015 - Paid tuition Fee
    May 27, 2015 - Received COE from WAI
    June 1, 2015 - Medical at SLEC
    june 15,2015 - Submitted all the documents at AMS
    June 16, 2015 - Urinalysis done
    June 16, 2015 - Documents already picked up by VFS at AMS
    June 17, 2015 - Acknowledgement from the AU Embassy
    June 29, 2015 - VISA GRANTED!! THANK YOU LORD!!!
    July 8,2015 - Arrived in melbourne.
    Waiting game is over.
    "God will provide."

• GoldSeekerGoldSeeker Adelaide
    it is good guys if you apply earlier in OZ kasi every year lalo na July they always have changes...good if it is positive but at times it is the other way around....buti ngayon medyo naging mabait sila sa mga student visa applicants but during our time, nahihirapan yong mga nag apply dahil hinigpitan ng gov kaya bumaba rin ang revenue nila from international students.....at least nakabawi na sila at marami na naman international students dito...try and try guys until you reach your goal---living a life here in OZ....
    Do they also change info about occupations on joboutlook yearly? Sana nga po mas madali magkapag-apply sa bagong system na iimplement nila. Thanks for sharing po.

Feb 2016 - BS Nursing (Graduate Entry 2yr Program)
    Oct 2016 - employed as nursing assistant with agency
    Jan 2017 - employed as nursing assistant at public hospital
    Dec 2017 - received AHPRA registration
    Dec 2017 - granted Temporary Graduate Visa (485)
    Dec 2017 - took PTE to increase points for PR application (Superior 1st take)
    Jan 2018 - job hunt for RN Positions/awaiting for ANMAC assessment for PR application
    Feb 2018 - ANMAC assessment approved/EOI 189 (70pts) and applied for 190 SA state nomination
    Mar 2018 - ITA 190 SA (70pts), visa lodge, attaching documents
    Apr 2018 - commence work as RN

• pinay75pinay75 Mandaluyong
    Lucky Wednesday! Dami visa grant! Congrats mga sis! Next na kami na waiting dito s forum. ...God will provide for what we need, amen!
  • markier87markier87 Perth
    @markier87 thanks sa advice bro, bachelor degree yung course 4 years. Eh bakit 10kau dollar samin samaantalang sainyo 6k lang?? Alianz din yung oshc na ka tie up ng school.. May 2 children kami deniclare pero kami lang ng wife ko pupunta aus.

Nag check ako sa medibank mas mura sila...
    Baka sinali sa count yung dalawang anak niyo? Around $7660 yung sa amin (for a couple), it was last July 2014. Idoublecheck niyo na lang sa school if for a couple lang ba talaga yan or for a small family na yung $10k.

Student Visa - Subclass 574 (SVP) with De Facto Partner
    Temporary Grad Visa - Subclass 485 with De Facto Partner
    Skilled - Permanent - Subclass 189/190 with De Facto Partner
    Australian Citizienship

May 17, 2014 - IELTS Exam (Acad) (L, R, W, S)
    May 30, 2014 - IELTS Results (L-8.5, R-8.0, W-7.0, S-7.5) O- 8.0
    June 27, 2014 - Medicals at NHSI
    July 21, 2014 - Lodged at VFS Cebu
    July 22, 2014 - Received acknowledgment from Embassy
    July 23, 2014 - VISA GRANTED!
    July 30, 2014 - IED in Perth

June 24, 2016 - Submitted WA OQU Assessment
    June 27, 2016 - Received WA OQU Assessment Results - Positive!
    Jan-Apr 2017 - Gather docs for Skills Assessment
    May 10, 2017 - Submitted VETASSESS Application (Online) CHEMIST - 234211
    May 17, 2017 - Got a call from VETASSESS for add'l docs
    May 18, 2017 - Submitted add'l docs requested
    May 26, 2017 - VETASSESS Results - POSITIVE (Chemist)
    Sept 27, 2017 - IELTS Exam (GT) - S
    Sept 30, 2017 - IELTS Exam (GT) - L,R,W
    Oct. 13, 2017 - IELTS Results - (L-8.5, R-8.0, W-7.0, S-9.0) Overall: 8.0

Jan 24, 2019 - Lodged visa 485 (Post-Study Work Stream)
    Feb 01, 2019 - Visa 485 Medicals Done
    Mar 11, 2019 - EOI submitted for subclass 189 (85 pts) and 190 (90 pts)
    Mar 26, 2019 - CO requested docs (visa 485), Updated EOI - (95 pts)
    Apr 08, 2019 - CO requested additional docs (visa 485)
    Apr 11, 2019 - ITA received (visa 189)
    May 09, 2019 - Client Feedback sent (105 days since lodging 485)
    May 14, 2019 - Visa SC 485 refusal - SAD DAY
    May 17, 2019 - AAT appeal lodged online
    June 4, 2019 - Visa SC 189 lodged offshore, AAT appeal dropped
    June 12, 2019 - VA Blood test (medicals done)
    Jan 31, 2020 - SC 189 GRANTED (Direct)
    Feb 11, 2021 - Lodged Citizenship (for partner)
    Feb 12, 2021 - Lodged Citizenship (for me) - STILL WAITING
    Mar 25, 2021 - Interview and Test (partner)
    Apr 23, 2021 - Approved (partner)
    TBA - Pledging ceremony (partner)

"To God be the Glory"

• jemskijemski Mandaluyong
    Hi Everyone,

I'm new here and planning to study Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care in Australia this October. IELTS stage palang ako. July 4 pa ang exam.
    Ang question ko is pwede ba mag affidavit of Sponsor providing room and board like sa US and if pwede mas mababa na ba ang funds na need. Ang funds ko kasi ay good for tuition fee for 2 years, 1 year living cost, etc. Kung 2 years na living cost medyo malaki pa ang kailagan ko. If also pwede, ang sponsor ko ay friend ko lang (sister siya ng asawa ng pinsan ko). Super lapit lang kasi nila sa UPC (10-minutes drive lang daw) plus gusto niya din ipababysit ang daughter niya with pay pag wala akong class. Sa US kasi pwede iless sa funds mo kung may sponsor ka ng free room and board.

Thank you in advance!
  • imathenaimathena Sydney
    @ann22 congrats sis.haha naalala ko tuloy mga drama lines ntin. :D haha hope to see you in syd! <:-P <:-P

My Timeline - Visa Sub class 572 (non SVP) Early Childhood Education and Care Package Course

April 20, 2015 - Lodged my Application with Fortrust (Single Application)
    May 11 - Acknowledgement from the Embassy
    June 9 - Phone Interview with Mr Jerry (my co)
    June 16 - Thank you to my case officer, Visa Grant! :))

To God Always Be the Glory! :D

• ann22ann22 North Ryde
    @imathena hahaha tama! Parang kelan lang sis noh? Kita kita tayo dun ahh =))
  • goofygoofbotgoofygoofbot North Ryde
    Hi guys,. Just would like to ask if ano ba ang limit ng hours of work kapag 572? kasama ko kasi yung husband ko.. how many hours ba allowed siya magwork din?
  • cinjcinj Sydney
    @markadelaido hi., ako may20th naglodge halos magkasunod lang., may 25 Na acknowledged then additional medical requirments hiningi ...26th completed n addtl med req.. tpos hanggang ngayon wala pa din... share ko lang ...
    Hi guys,. Just would like to ask if ano ba ang limit ng hours of work kapag 572? kasama ko kasi yung husband ko.. how many hours ba allowed siya magwork din?
    Tig 40 hours kayo per fortnight at pag school break unlimited

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here and planning to study Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care in Australia this October. IELTS stage palang ako. July 4 pa ang exam.
    Ang question ko is pwede ba mag affidavit of Sponsor providing room and board like sa US and if pwede mas mababa na ba ang funds na need. Ang funds ko kasi ay good for tuition fee for 2 years, 1 year living cost, etc. Kung 2 years na living cost medyo malaki pa ang kailagan ko. If also pwede, ang sponsor ko ay friend ko lang (sister siya ng asawa ng pinsan ko). Super lapit lang kasi nila sa UPC (10-minutes drive lang daw) plus gusto niya din ipababysit ang daughter niya with pay pag wala akong class. Sa US kasi pwede iless sa funds mo kung may sponsor ka ng free room and board.

Thank you in advance!
    Yung sponsor yung mag provide ng bank statement showing his/her capacity na bayaran rent mo. According sa regulation ng immi , hindi pwede friend dapat parents, brothers, sisters. Pwede din aunt or uncle pero dapat Australian citizen sila

• dreamprayhard84dreamprayhard84 Sydney
    Hi mga ka pinoyau kamusta? na at nasan na kaya mga kabatch ko dito hindi na nagpaparamdam ah sobrang busy siguro, sino dito magaaral sa sydney? Payo ko lang po sa mga bagong visa grant una sa lahat congrats po dahil dumating na visa niyo maghirap maghantay at mag lakad ng mga papers pero pag sinamahan ng dasal lahat ay magiging madali din, sa mga visa grant na at palipad na dito ang malaking payo ko po lakasan niyo loob niyo at any job basta kaya niyo kagat lang dahil lahat ng nagsisimula dito lalo na pag student visa ang work ay cleaner pero good money naman kapalit tapos syempre samahan ng dasal lang para maging madali ang lahat, at kung may kaibigan ka nama dito swerte mo kasi may magaalalay sayo lalo na 1st time ka dito,. Basta good luck sa lahat matutupad dn natn mga panagarap natn sa buhay... GOD BLESS YOU ALL GUYS...

Primary applicant - Wife
    Early medical at st.lukes extension - 7/9/14
    Tuition fee payment via bpi - 7/9/14
    Coe - 7/22/14
    Lodge application - 7/30/14
    Aknowledge of AU embassy - 7/31/14
    Additional test for ptb history of my husband - 7/31/14
    Sputum test sep. 3/4/5 2014 done - 9/5/14
    Sputum result thank you LORD negative - 9/9/14
    Culture result again thank you lord negative - 11/6/14
    Thank you lord for 815 form sign and send via email to C.O - 11/25/14
    In the name of GOD woooooooooo visa grant thank you LORD - 12/01/14

1st week of january 2015 flight to sydney.

-My GOD answers prayer-

sis @goofygoofbot your dependent could work for unlimited hours while you the primary applicant is only allowed to work 40 hrs per fortnight.

My Timeline - Visa Sub class 572 (non SVP) Early Childhood Education and Care Package Course

@ann22 yes sis basta keep me updated. :D

Hi mga ka pinoyau kamusta? na at nasan na kaya mga kabatch ko dito hindi na nagpaparamdam ah sobrang busy siguro, sino dito magaaral sa sydney? Payo ko lang po sa mga bagong visa grant una sa lahat congrats po dahil dumating na visa niyo maghirap maghantay at mag lakad ng mga papers pero pag sinamahan ng dasal lahat ay magiging madali din, sa mga visa grant na at palipad na dito ang malaking payo ko po lakasan niyo loob niyo at any job basta kaya niyo kagat lang dahil lahat ng nagsisimula dito lalo na pag student visa ang work ay cleaner pero good money naman kapalit tapos syempre samahan ng dasal lang para maging madali ang lahat, at kung may kaibigan ka nama dito swerte mo kasi may magaalalay sayo lalo na 1st time ka dito,. Basta good luck sa lahat matutupad dn natn mga panagarap natn sa buhay... GOD BLESS YOU ALL GUYS...
    thank you po.kumusta po ang winter weather jan s syd?

he is allowed to work 40 hours per fort night....pwede niya kunin ang 30 hours sa 1st week then ang remaining 10 hours sa 2nd week...basta huwag lumampas sa 40 hours per fort night....

primary applicant- wife

pwede ring mag sponsor ang permanent resident dito sa australia ...aside from those australian citizens...just an additional info for those who can be categorised as qualified sponsors....

primary applicant- wife

just to add more info on this issue of qualified individuals to be sponsors, here is a write up on that:
    ================================================
    If an international student is not eligible for streamlined visa processing, the passport they hold and the education sector of their principal course will determine the assessment level of the visa application.

The direct implication of the March 22 changes would be that the international students from countries like India, Nepal, China, Bangladesh and Pakistan would have to show lesser amount of money in order to gain entry to Australia. These students would now be required to provide evidence of funds for 12 months' study in Australia instead of 18 months.

This would mean students from subcontinent would be able to apply for a student visa with just
    one way flight ticket + two semesters of education provider fees for a year + $18610 (12 months living cost).
    in case of spouse or dependent children one needs to show funds that cover their living costs as well. $6,515 a year to support spouse, children aged 5-18 $8000 per year and $2,790 per year for every other child as well as fees for children's education.
    The Assessment Level (AL) of the student determines how much funds need to be shown, who can provide these funds and how long these funds must be held. In order for the funds to be admissible they need to be held by an acceptable individual one who qualifies as someone whose income can provide for the visa applicant's education and living expenses.

An acceptable individual; can be one or more of the following:

(a) the applicant;
    (b) the applicant's spouse or de-facto partner;
    (c) a parent of the applicant;
    (d) a grandparent of the applicant;
    (e) a brother or sister of the applicant;

(f) an uncle or aunt of the applicant who is:
    (i) an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen; and
    (ii) usually resident in Australia.
    ===========================================

SOurce: Immigration News Property Limited
    Date: March 24, 2014

primary applicant- wife

• jemjem Perth
    Hello po. Ask ko lang po nasusunod ba talaga yung standard processing time ng svp subclass 573 assmt level 1 na 14 days????
    Hello po. Ask ko lang po nasusunod ba talaga yung standard processing time ng svp subclass 573 assmt level 1 na 14 days????
    no.....at times processing period is clearly affected by the applicant's docs....kung medyo alanganin or kulang yong docs then medyo matatagalan...kaya be sure that everything is in order before submission for an early approval....may iba na within approved kaagad at yong iba naman ya months muna....ang mas masaklap if refusal ang sagot...huwag naman sana...kaya double and triple check everything then pray

primary applicant- wife

• kymmekymme Western Australia
    @cinj what subclass?

Registered Nurse Nec

06/15 - touchdown Oz
    07/15 - start of classes (Bachelor in Nursing)
    05/16 - passed OET (after 4 failed attempts with IELTS and PTE)
    07/16 - finished uni
    07/16 - received AHPRA Australian Registered Nurse rego
    08/16 - student visa 500 (Diploma)
    10/16 - started working as an RN

07/09/17 - Submitted EOI for State Nom Vic with 60points

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me