Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

VETASSESS question

Comments

• Cerberus13Cerberus13 Dublin Ireland
    edited April 2023

@turntables2023 said:

@Cerberus13 said:

@turntables2023 said:
    Hi! New here and been researching on how to work in AUS and napadpad ako here. Sorry for the dumb question but ive been researching and medyo gets ko na sya pero walang nakaexplain sa any vlogs ive seen:

Ano mangyayari after you pass the vetassess? Do you need to have a job offer from australia bago ka pumunta dun? Or bibigyan ka lang work visa tas pag punta mo dun, ikaw na bahala magapply ng work pa andun ka na?

You may need to read up on Subclass 189, 190, and 491 first, these are General Skilled Migration visas where you will use the positive Vetassess (or any relevant assessing body of AU) assessment for, not work visa (correct me if i'm wrong sa mga naka work visa kung need nga ba nitong assessment).

I would say, based on your question, marami pang research. hehe. But this site is very helpful, stick around, read up the popular threads... overwhelming lang sa simula.

It realy is overwhelming lol but honestly i just need that answer to my question tas i think maintindihan ko na sya haha. Just need a real life example of how it usually goes. So what happens when you passed the assessment?

I will answer based on GSM point-based visas, I'm not familiar with direct work sponsorship kung ni rerequire ang skill assessment sa sponsored work, maybe someone can answer this.

Basically, kapag nakakuha ka na ng positive skills assessment, mag lolodge ka ng EOI sa SkillSelect. The assessment is only one of the requirements and one of the sources ng EOI score mo. You will need to take an official English test (PTE or IELTS) as well to complete your EOI lodging. After lodging the EOI, you will wait for an invitation. Circumstances of this invite depend and vary on the subclass you're applying for. After lang ng Invitation To Apply (ITA) ka pa lang pwede mag proceed sa next step which is the visa application itself.

Sorry, this is a very brief write-up of the "steps", but that's the gist of it.

Kung work sponsorship ang hanap mo, I think your priority should be looking for an employer willing to sponsor you, not the skills assessment yet.

ANZSCO 312111 - Architectural Draftsperson
    Location at the time of application: Offshore (Tokyo Japan) / DIY

2020-Mar : Vetassess submission - Priority processing
    2020-Apr : Vetassess positive assessment - 5+ years employment
    2020-Jun 25 : First take PTE-A Tokyo - Superior
    2020-Jun : SkillSelect EOI lodge - 190/491 : 90/100 points

2020 : Covid happened...

2020-Aug : Job Offer - Ireland, Critical Skills Employment Permit path
    2020-Oct : Ireland Work permit granted
    2020-Oct : EOI auto updated due to age score dedcution - 190/491 : 85/95
    2020-Nov 18 : Ireland Employment Visa application
    2020-Nov 25 : Ireland work visa approved
    2020-Dec 26 : Moved to Dublin from Tokyo

2022-Jun : EOI expired. New EOI lodged with no change in score
    2022-Aug : VIC opened for offshore. Lodged ROI for VIC
    2022-Sep : NSW opened for offshore. Created new EOI for NSW only
    2022-Sep : Removed 491 in my EOI. Only considering 190 for now
    2022-Nov 10 : Irish Stamp 4 status approved
    2022-Nov 29 : Received pre-ITA from NSW. Yay!
    2022-Nov 30 : Received nomination from NSW
    2023-Jan 13 : Visa 190 lodged
    2023-Feb 21 : Medicals
    2023-Feb 29 : Medicals cleared
    2023-Mar 15 : Japan PCC uploaded. Officially waiting for grant : )
    2023-Nov 23 : NSW 190 granted!

• era222era222 Philippines
    edited April 2023

@turntables2023 said:

@Cerberus13 said:

@turntables2023 said:
    Hi! New here and been researching on how to work in AUS and napadpad ako here. Sorry for the dumb question but ive been researching and medyo gets ko na sya pero walang nakaexplain sa any vlogs ive seen:

Ano mangyayari after you pass the vetassess? Do you need to have a job offer from australia bago ka pumunta dun? Or bibigyan ka lang work visa tas pag punta mo dun, ikaw na bahala magapply ng work pa andun ka na?

You may need to read up on Subclass 189, 190, and 491 first, these are General Skilled Migration visas where you will use the positive Vetassess (or any relevant assessing body of AU) assessment for, not work visa (correct me if i'm wrong sa mga naka work visa kung need nga ba nitong assessment).

I would say, based on your question, marami pang research. hehe. But this site is very helpful, stick around, read up the popular threads... overwhelming lang sa simula.

It realy is overwhelming lol but honestly i just need that answer to my question tas i think maintindihan ko na sya haha. Just need a real life example of how it usually goes. So what happens when you passed the assessment?

When you pass the assessment, you can lodge an EOI na (assuming na you have already taken your English exam na rin, kasi that's required for EOI).

Your EOI will be like a "lottery ticket" and you have to wait to be picked or invited. If you are eligible for 189 at nainvite ka for that, you don't need a job offer to proceed with your visa application. Once you get your 189 visa, ikaw maghahanap ng job sa Australia and it can be anywhere and anything.

If you are invited for 190 or 491, you MAY need a job offer to apply for state nomination, depending on the state na inapplyan mo. Iba-iba kasi ang process ng state nomination per state. For example, NSW and VIC don't require a job offer. But some, like ACT, do. Kakailanganin mong basahin yung state websites nila to check each state's criteria.

So if you get invited by NSW for a 190, for example, the same logic applies — you can proceed with your NSW nomination, then once that is approved by NSW, you proceed with your DHA visa application all without a job offer requirement.

MLBS

212415 - Technical Writer | Offshore, PH | With agent | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work: 0 | Qualification: 15 | Single: 10 | NAATI: 5 | Total: 80+5 for SC190 | Granted 190 NSW

December 5: Started consulting with agents

March 5: Hiatus

February 28: Resumed my application
    June 16: PTE - Started studying on my own (Used Pearson mock tests and APEUni)
    June 21: PTE - Booked my exam
    June 23: VETASSESS - Submitted my application
    June 24: VETASSESS - Status "Lodged"
    August 26: PTE - Exam at Trident Makati
    August 30: PTE - Results: SUPERIOR (LRSW 90) - Read my study/exam tips
    September 14: NAATI CCL - Booked my exam
    November 26: NAATI CCL - Exam
    November 30: VETASSESS - Requested for updated reference letter
    December 7: VETASSESS - Submitted updated reference letter
    December 16: VETASSESS - Result - POSITIVE ASSESSMENT!
    December 22: NAATI CCL - Results - Passed (77.5/90) - Just took the CCL cram course
    December 23: EOI - Lodged 190 for VIC and NSW

January 6: Submitted petition for correction of birth certificate (just in case)
    January 10: STATE NOM - Received pre-invite from NSW for 190 TYL / Discontinued VIC ROI
    January 23: STATE NOM - Submitted nomination application to NSW
    January 24: Received ITA from NSW for 190 visa first thing in the morning tears of joy
    February 17: Lodged 190 visa application / Scheduled my medicals at St. Luke's BGC
    March 4: First-time visit to Melbourne and Sydney
    March 13: Medicals
    March 17: Police clearance
    March 21: Medicals cleared
    April 5: Uploaded corrected birth certificate (TYL, my LCRO was efficient)
    October 16: Received commencement email
    December 28: PR VISA GRANT

• desaersdesaers Posts: 10Member

Hello po! This page has been extremely helpful so far. My employer said that they may be willing to sponsor me. My role is Senior Solutions Architect, which I think is very closely related to ICT Sales Representative. If it’s stated that Vetassess is the assessing authority, does that automatically mean that it’s required for the 494? Di pa po kasi Standard Sponsor ung boss ko, so I’m trying to gather as much info as I can.

Also, tama po ba ung understanding ko na mas mahigpit si ACS? So halimbawa ung role ko is very much related sa ICT Business Analyst ung responsibilities pero kung wala kong degree na related sa job (Masters in Biology Ed ako sa Section 1 school), I need to have so much more work experience (I only have 4 years so far) kung gusto kong makapasa at makakuha ng 186 instead?

Thank you so much for any help you can provide!

• enrico0919enrico0919 Posts: 260Member

Sa nag wowork na ang position is 2d echo technician, anong code po kinuha nyo nung nag pa assess kayo ?

• bonezbonez Posts: 11Member

hello po, tanong ko lang po kung may nakapag try na.

Currently, meron po akong skills assessment naka lodged na for standard service.

Ok lang po ba mag try ng new application pero will try i-priority processing?

Pag nakapasok po sa priority, pwede ko kaya iwithdraw ang isang naka lodged na application?

salamat po sa sasagot.

@bonez said:
    hello po, tanong ko lang po kung may nakapag try na.

Currently, meron po akong skills assessment naka lodged na for standard service.

Ok lang po ba mag try ng new application pero will try i-priority processing?

Pag nakapasok po sa priority, pwede ko kaya iwithdraw ang isang naka lodged na application?

salamat po sa sasagot.

Alam ko hindi? But you can ask VETASSESS directly to be sure: https://www.vetassess.com.au/home/updates/post/skills-assessment-migration-6-answers-by-experts-january-2023

bonez

212415 - Technical Writer | Offshore, PH | With agent | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work: 0 | Qualification: 15 | Single: 10 | NAATI: 5 | Total: 80+5 for SC190 | Granted 190 NSW

December 22: NAATI CCL - Results - Passed (77.5/90) - Just took the CCL cram course

January 6: Submitted petition for correction of birth certificate (just in case)
    January 10: STATE NOM - Received pre-invite from NSW for 190 TYL / Discontinued VIC ROI
    January 24: Received ITA from NSW for 190 visa first thing in the morning tears of joy
    February 17: Lodged 190 visa application / Scheduled my medicals at St. Luke's BGC

• Sweetluca_phSweetluca_ph Posts: 22Member

hi good morning po, magpapaassess po ako sa vetassess and wala po akong valid ID. sabi po ng agent ko kelangan ko raw mag provide. andito po ako sa singapore, may nakapagpasa ba ng Spass ang ginamit at positive outcome ang result? or ano pong ibang pwede gawin? please advise and thank you in advance..

• whimpeewhimpee Posts: 419Member

@Sweetluca_ph said:
    hi good morning po, magpapaassess po ako sa vetassess and wala po akong valid ID. sabi po ng agent ko kelangan ko raw mag provide. andito po ako sa singapore, may nakapagpasa ba ng Spass ang ginamit at positive outcome ang result? or ano pong ibang pwede gawin? please advise and thank you in advance..

You don't have passport?

491 Visa: Human Resource Adviser - 223111 (80 points) | Age: 15 | English: 10 | Work: 15 | Education : 15 | Partner : 10 | Nomination: 15
    09 Aug 2016 - VETASSESS Initial, Positive
    03 Jan 2020 - VETASSESS Reassessment, Positive
    29 Jan 2020 - EOI submitted for 491 (NSW) - 65 pts
    10 Feb 2020 - IELTS, Proficient
    15 Feb 2020 - EOI updated - 75 pts
    18 Jan 2022 - VETASSESS Renewal
    14 Oct 2022 - EOI submitted for 491 (NSW) - 80 pts
    10 Nov 2022 - Pre-invite received from NSW, applied on the same day
    18 Nov 2022 - NSW Nomination approved
    21 Nov 2022 - 491 Visa Lodged
    22 Nov 2022 - Submitted Forms 80 and 1221
    25 Nov 2022 - Medical exam and Biometrics
    6 Dec 2022 - Additional medical check requested for 1 dependent
    3 Jan 2023 - Complete health clearance
    5 Jun 2023 - Immi Assessment Commenced email received
    20 Jul 2023 - Visa Grant

@whimpee said:

@Sweetluca_ph said:

You don't have passport?

meron po. pero bukod daw po sa passport requirements din ang valid id sa vetaassess

@Sweetluca_ph said:

@whimpee said:

@Sweetluca_ph said:

You don't have passport?

meron po. pero bukod daw po sa passport requirements din ang valid id sa vetaassess

I think any government issued identification is valid, but you may also email them to confirm.

491 Visa: Human Resource Adviser - 223111 (80 points) | Age: 15 | English: 10 | Work: 15 | Education : 15 | Partner : 10 | Nomination: 15
    20 Jul 2023 - Visa Grant

@whimpee said:

@Sweetluca_ph said:

@whimpee said:

@Sweetluca_ph said:

You don't have passport?

I think any government issued identification is valid, but you may also email them to confirm.

only passport lang ako meron, ang ibang valid ids ko under may single name pa, wala po akong married name ids..

@Sweetluca_ph said:

@whimpee said:

@Sweetluca_ph said:

@whimpee said:

@Sweetluca_ph said:

You don't have passport?

only passport lang ako meron, ang ibang valid ids ko under may single name pa, wala po akong married name ids..

Marriage cert is acceptable:

20 Jul 2023 - Visa Grant

@Sweetluca_ph said:

@whimpee said:

@Sweetluca_ph said:

@whimpee said:

@Sweetluca_ph said:

You don't have passport?

Any other valid IDs is okay. Ako I submitted my postal and Philhealth IDs.

@era222 said:

@Sweetluca_ph said:

@whimpee said:

@Sweetluca_ph said:

@whimpee said:

@Sweetluca_ph said:

You don't have passport?

Any other valid IDs is okay. Ako I submitted my postal and Philhealth IDs.

mabilis lang po ba kumuha ng philhealth id? nasa sinagpore po kase ako. wala po kahit anong id na under sa marriage name ko kase kakapalit ko lang ng name.

• ConboyboyConboyboy Sa puso mo

If a declaration would help, maybe make a declaration din of one and same person.

Tapos ma prove mo yun by these docs:
    1. Pagkadalaga docs
    2. marriage cert
    3. recent id na bagong surname na.

Sa wife ko nung nasa sg na, di na din kami nagpalit ng name niya. Isang PRC license lang yung binago nya surname. The rest name nya pa din pagkadalaga.

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

@turntables2023 said:

@Cerberus13 said:

@turntables2023 said:

You’ll find the answer to the links provided to you. Your question has actually been addressed.

• pandabibipandabibi Posts: 24Member

Hello! I just wanted to ask, for the CV should I include yung background ng course ko nung college? Or is it okay to just mention the course as is without the description? Thank you so much!

@pandabibi said:
    Hello! I just wanted to ask, for the CV should I include yung background ng course ko nung college? Or is it okay to just mention the course as is without the description? Thank you so much!

In my case, I just mentioned the degree as appeared in the diploma since I submitted the TOR.

pandabibi

20 Jul 2023 - Visa Grant

• pandabibipandabibi Posts: 24Member

@whimpee said:

@pandabibi said:

In my case, I just mentioned the degree as appeared in the diploma since I submitted the TOR.

Got it, thank you so much! :)

• erroldjayerroldjay Posts: 11Member

Ask ko lang po what to do next.

I accidentally put Australia sa address ko instead of Philippines

Then yung isa naman reupload passport picture.

Thanks po.

Ask ko lang po next step to do. And where to send the new edited documents?

1. Typographical error sa postal address ko. I accidentally put Australia instead of Philippines

2. Reupload passport!

@erroldjay said:

1. Typographical error sa postal address ko. I accidentally put Australia instead of Philippines

2. Reupload passport!

Check if may downloadable form na pwede ifill out manually then yun ang iupload mo. Saan ka nagpakuha ng passport ID pic?

20 Jul 2023 - Visa Grant

@whimpee said:

@erroldjay said:

2. Reupload passport!

Check if may downloadable form na pwede ifill out manually then yun ang iupload mo. Saan ka nagpakuha ng passport ID pic?

Sa cellphone lang po.

@erroldjay said:

@whimpee said:

@erroldjay said:

2. Reupload passport!

Sa cellphone lang po.

It says that self taken photos are not acceptable.

era222

20 Jul 2023 - Visa Grant

@whimpee said:

@erroldjay said:

@whimpee said:

@erroldjay said:

2. Reupload passport!

Sa cellphone lang po.

Noted po. So I need to go to photo booth then i scan ko yung mismong Picture or yung mismong Softcopy na po. Correct me if im wrong po. Sorry medj nastress lng knina.

@erroldjay said:

@whimpee said:

@erroldjay said:

2. Reupload passport!

Sa cellphone lang po.

It says that self taken photos are not acceptable.> @erroldjay said:

@whimpee said:

@erroldjay said:

@whimpee said:

@erroldjay said:

2. Reupload passport!

Sa cellphone lang po.

Noted po. So I need to go to photo booth then i scan ko yung mismong Picture or yung mismong Softcopy na po. Correct me if im wrong po. Sorry medj nastress lng knina.

Yes, request ka ng digital copy sa kanila para yun na yung iupload mo. Alam na nila dapat iformat yun. Sabihin mo for Australia Visa.

20 Jul 2023 - Visa Grant

@whimpee said:

@erroldjay said:

@whimpee said:

@erroldjay said:

2. Reupload passport!

Sa cellphone lang po.

It says that self taken photos are not acceptable.> @erroldjay said:

@whimpee said:

@erroldjay said:

@whimpee said:

@erroldjay said:

2. Reupload passport!

Sa cellphone lang po.

Yes, request ka ng digital copy sa kanila para yun na yung iupload mo. Alam na nila dapat iformat yun. Sabihin mo for Australia Visa.

Thank you very much 🙂

• aatobias20aatobias20 Posts: 5Member

hi good morning po, preparing na po ko ng mga documents para magsend ng skill assessment kaya lang problema ko yung isang company na pinasukan ko sarado na, kaya wala akoong mahingian ng coe or anything na ma prove na nag work ako sa kanila, meron lang ako is yung 2316 ko nung 2019, and yung contract ko sa kanila, meron din akong naitabing payslip pero 3 lang tapos hindi pa magkakasunod pwede na kaya yun? any tips and recommendation para sa lacking documents ko. maraming salamt po sa sasagot and godbless

edited May 2023

@aatobias20 said:
    hi good morning po, preparing na po ko ng mga documents para magsend ng skill assessment kaya lang problema ko yung isang company na pinasukan ko sarado na, kaya wala akoong mahingian ng coe or anything na ma prove na nag work ako sa kanila, meron lang ako is yung 2316 ko nung 2019, and yung contract ko sa kanila, meron din akong naitabing payslip pero 3 lang tapos hindi pa magkakasunod pwede na kaya yun? any tips and recommendation para sa lacking documents ko. maraming salamt po sa sasagot and godbless

Source: Official VETASSESS page: https://www.vetassess.com.au/home/updates/post/answers-by-experts-evidence-for-a-vetassess-skills-assessment

Tingin ko yung 2316, contract, payslips are okay. Dagdag mo na rin stat declaration, proof of SSS contributions, and mga certificates (like official awards if meron ka). Let's wait for others to pitch in din :)

aatobias20