Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

VETASSESS question

Comments

• Cerberus13Cerberus13 Dublin Ireland

Hello. I just received my positive assessment from Vetassess and I am lodging my EOI in Skillselect pero medyo confused ako sa question about qualifications.

I hope someone can make this clear.

So in my positive outcome from Vetassess, I nominated Architectural Draftsperson (312111) as occupation.
    The report also states that my qualifications is of recognized equivalent AQF Bachelor Degree pero wala akong masters.

Anong isasagot ko dun sa EOI about qualifications? Yung possible choices sa drop down menu:

• Bachelor Degree (Science, Business, and Technology)
    • Other qualification or award recognized by assessing authority

Actually initially sinelect ko yung "Other" pero yung followup question, what is the specific award given (yung sample nila, certificates etc.), yung nasa outcome letter ko AQF Bachelor Degree. Tama ba yun?

Confusing kasi ang alam ko yung Architectural Draftsperson is a diploma occupation pero yung qualification ko tinanggap nila sa Bachelor Degree kahit wala akong masters.

Please help, mahirap magkamali, sayang ang points pero risky rin mag lagay ng misinformation.

Thank you!

ANZSCO 312111 - Architectural Draftsperson
    Location at the time of application: Offshore (Tokyo Japan) / DIY

2020-Mar : Vetassess submission - Priority processing
    2020-Apr : Vetassess positive assessment - 5+ years employment
    2020-Jun 25 : First take PTE-A Tokyo - Superior
    2020-Jun : SkillSelect EOI lodge - 190/491 : 90/100 points

2020 : Covid happened...

2020-Aug : Job Offer - Ireland, Critical Skills Employment Permit path
    2020-Oct : Ireland Work permit granted
    2020-Oct : EOI auto updated due to age score dedcution - 190/491 : 85/95
    2020-Nov 18 : Ireland Employment Visa application
    2020-Nov 25 : Ireland work visa approved
    2020-Dec 26 : Moved to Dublin from Tokyo

2022-Jun : EOI expired. New EOI lodged with no change in score
    2022-Aug : VIC opened for offshore. Lodged ROI for VIC
    2022-Sep : NSW opened for offshore. Created new EOI for NSW only
    2022-Sep : Removed 491 in my EOI. Only considering 190 for now
    2022-Nov 10 : Irish Stamp 4 status approved
    2022-Nov 29 : Received pre-ITA from NSW. Yay!
    2022-Nov 30 : Received nomination from NSW
    2023-Jan 13 : Visa 190 lodged
    2023-Feb 21 : Medicals
    2023-Feb 29 : Medicals cleared
    2023-Mar 15 : Japan PCC uploaded. Officially waiting for grant : )
    2023-Nov 23 : NSW 190 granted!

• Piper003Piper003 Posts: 127Member

Hello po mga kabayan. Tanong ko lang kung meron dito gumamit ng Consultation Service ng Vetassess? Was it helpful po ba and will they tell you if your Education is highly relevant to your nominated occupation?

Salamat po!

• topetope Posts: 15Member

GOODEVE TO ALL.
    QUESTION LG DIN PO REGARDIMG SA REQUIREMENTS SA VETASSESS, UNG TUNGOL PO SA PAYSLIPS AT STATEMENT OF SERVICE.

MAGKAIBA PO BA UNG STATEMENT OF SERVICE AT COE? KASI BAKA MAHIRAPAN AKO KUMUHA NYAN AT PAYSLIPS SA PREVIOUS EMPLOYER KO SA SAUDI.

RIGHT NOW KASI PINAS BASED NA AKO...

THANK YOU

• topetope Posts: 15Member

HELLO ULI SA LAHAT...

ASK LG PO AKO SA NKA PAG PA ASSESS NA SA VETASSESS NA OK UNG OUTCOME ANU PO BA ANG IBIG SABIHIN NITO, UNG MGA RED NA CIRCLE PO SA PIC...THANKU

• JamesHallJamesHall Posts: 11De-activated

@Piper003 said:
    Hello po mga kabayan. Tanong ko lang kung meron dito gumamit ng Consultation Service ng Vetassess? Was it helpful po ba and will they tell you if your Education is highly relevant to your nominated occupation?

Salamat po!

It can be. Vetassess are one of the best assessing authorities to deal with. Do understand that nothing is binding - if they indicate you're likely be similar to a specific occupation it doesn't guarantee the outcome. A lot of the consultation service is advising what documents to provide but you can read that yourself through their website. It's main use would be for difficult occupations like NEC or some of the managerial roles.

James Alan Hall
    Registered Migration Agent 0428740 (Singapore)

@barryco said:
    Hello. I just received my positive assessment from Vetassess and I am lodging my EOI in Skillselect pero medyo confused ako sa question about qualifications.

For skilled migration it doesn't matter. Remember the skillselect system is a shared system used for other visa applications (for example under business migration there are additional points for a business bachelor).

You can indicate any, and it doesn't matter that the skill level of the occupation is a diploma level. You can still claim the 15 points for the bachelor.

By the way I got Vetassess to change their policy for Pharmacy Technicians. Normally in Singapore where I practice our pharmacy technician clients will have Pharmacist experience in the Philippines before moving to Singapore where they work as a lower level Pharmacy Technician. I've been successful in getting these clients to be able to claim their work experience in the Vetassess assessment to cover both the earlier Pharmacist and the later Pharmacy technician experience resulting in more experience claimed.

James Alan Hall
    Registered Migration Agent 0428740 (Australia)

• rianessrianess Posts: 12Member

@Piper003 said:

Salamat po!

Hello. In my experience, I used their Document Checking Service and it was very helpful. The process told me whether my documents were sufficient for submission or not. That was per section of the assessment. For example, under qualifications, I received a “sufficient” while under “payment evidence”, I got an “insufficient” plus (1) the reason why my evidence were insufficient, (2) a series of comments, and (3) an advice on what else I can supply to make that section better. I also received a 10-minute call from one of their staff explaining to me one by one the "sufficient", "insufficient" and "not required" documents for my specific occupation. In that same call, I was able to ask questions after the lady finished explaining each section.

I opted for the Document Checking Service (AUD 110.00) only because I have already read the process of VETASSESS skills assessment. I just wanted to know whether my documents are acceptable. I did not have much questions regarding the process that's why I did not go for the Consultation Service (AUD 220.00) which will give you a 30-minute consultation via phone call (no submission of document). It is really up to your required level of support.

ANZSCO 242111 University Lecturer
    28 Mar 19 - VETASSESS priority processing submitted
    02 Apr 19 - VETASSESS positive skills assessment
    17 Apr 19 - 190 EOI Date of Effect
    18 Apr 19 - SA SS Application (High Points)
    10 Jun 19 - SA SS Approval & ITA
    10 Aug 19 - Lodged visa SC 190
    12 Mar 20 - Grant

Claimed points: 25 points - Age | 20 points - PTE-A 1st attempt- all 90 | 15 points - Qualification | 15 points - Work experience - 9.4 years | 5 points - SA SS | 80 points

Happy to help about South Australia state nomination, VETASSESS skills assessment of ANZSCO 242111 Uni Lecturer occupation, NBI Clearance from Abu Dhabi, and evidence for de facto relationship.

@tope said:
    GOODEVE TO ALL.
    QUESTION LG DIN PO REGARDIMG SA REQUIREMENTS SA VETASSESS, UNG TUNGOL PO SA PAYSLIPS AT STATEMENT OF SERVICE.

MAGKAIBA PO BA UNG STATEMENT OF SERVICE AT COE? KASI BAKA MAHIRAPAN AKO KUMUHA NYAN AT PAYSLIPS SA PREVIOUS EMPLOYER KO SA SAUDI.

THANK YOU

The Statement of Service must include your roles and responsibilities, salary, inclusive period of employment, etc. (click here to view VETASSESS' template). Send your request for Statement of Service via email to your former employer in Saudi, either to the HR Department or your former immediate supervisor. They can send it back to you via email as well.

topeyhsoque

12 Mar 20 - Grant

Claimed points: 25 points - Age | 20 points - PTE-A 1st attempt- all 90 | 15 points - Qualification | 15 points - Work experience - 9.4 years | 5 points - SA SS | 80 points

Happy to help about South Australia state nomination, VETASSESS skills assessment of ANZSCO 242111 Uni Lecturer occupation, NBI Clearance from Abu Dhabi, and evidence for de facto relationship.

Regarding the awarding body, your understanding is right.

Regarding the entry requirement, I wrote all requirements I submitted/had to take in order to be admitted to take that degree. For example, for my Bachelor’s degree, I wrote “Entrance Test, IQ level, Secondary School General Average, Interview” because I took an entrance test before the University accepted me, then I had to take an IQ test, my high school average should be sufficient for them, and I had to pass an interview. For my Master’s degree, they only required a proof of my Bachelor’s degree and I had to have a certain level of GPA so I wrote: “ Bachelor's degree, Bachelor GPA”.

@tope said:
    HELLO ULI SA LAHAT...

ASK LG PO AKO SA NKA PAG PA ASSESS NA SA VETASSESS NA OK UNG OUTCOME ANU PO BA ANG IBIG SABIHIN NITO, UNG MGA RED NA CIRCLE PO SA PIC...THANKU

tope

12 Mar 20 - Grant

@tope said:
    GOODEVE TO ALL.

THANK YOU

CoE or SoS can be the same, ang important ung details na laman niya per Vetassess template. Lahat ng pinasa ko from 5 companies ang title is "Certificate of Employment" pero ung contents same sa template, make sure na ma-comply mo un. I also had Saudi employer before, pina email scan ko lang.

tope

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

@barryco said:

@tope said:
    GOODEVE TO ALL.

THANK YOU

CoE or SoS can be the same, ang important ung details na laman niya per Vetassess template. Lahat ng pinasa ko from 5 companies ang title is "Certificate of Employment" pero ung contents same sa template, make sure na ma-comply mo un. I also had Saudi employer before, pina email scan ko lang.

COE usually refers to a document confirming the employment of the employee in the company. Statement of Service confirms the employment and provides brief description of the employment ie services provided to the employer.

This is a common confusion I see with Filipinos. They ask their employers for COE instead of the statement of services/employment reference letter and would expect a COE providing detailed description of their employment.

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@barryco said:

@tope said:
    GOODEVE TO ALL.

THANK YOU

COE usually refers to a document confirming the employment of the employee in the company. Statement of Service confirms the employment and provides brief description of the employment ie services provided to the employer.

This is a common confusion I see with Filipinos. They ask their employers for COE instead of the statement of services/employment reference letter and would expect a COE providing detailed description of their employment.

I understand. What I'm saying is that I got the positive Vestassess outcome with COEs alone, because the details are still clearly stated. My point is, the title of the document "might" not matter as long as the details are clear and complete, based on the result i got.

The confusion is there because "Statement of Service" is not a standard in the Philippines where even local employers confuse the two and apparently don't care with the distinction. When was the last time a new employer asked it instead of a COE and yet most of the time they look for a detail in COE which should be in SoS.

Yes, that’s correct if you’re referring to how the skills assessing authority sees such documents. It only becomes on issue on the side of the employer. Applicants use the term COE when asking for the required document. Since there is a lost in translation between the applicant and HR, the HR would then advise that they can’t provide the details being asked because they follow a certain COE format. The applicant, not knowing the difference between the statement of service and COE would then feel stuck with gathering documents thinking it’s a road block when in reality it was just the wrong term used. Hence it is important to know the right terms to use to make things easier especially for those doing DIY. I always find myself explaining this to my Filipino clients.

@JamesHall said:

@Piper003 said:

Salamat po!

It can be. Vetassess are one of the best assessing authorities to deal with. Do understand that nothing is binding - if they indicate you're likely be similar to a specific occupation it doesn't guarantee the outcome. A lot of the consultation service is advising what documents to provide but you can read that yourself through their website. It's main use would be for difficult occupations like NEC or some of the managerial roles.

James Alan Hall
    Registered Migration Agent 0428740 (Singapore)

Thank you @JamesHall . I am planning to have my occupation assessed sa NEC and gusto ko sana muna makasiguro kung relevant ang Education ko para malaman ko kung ilang years of work experience ang irrequire nila sakin. Pero mukhang hindi nila ssabihin yun directly.lol :smiley:

@rianess said:

@Piper003 said:

Salamat po!

Hello. In my experience, I used their Document Checking Service and it was very helpful. The process told me whether my documents were sufficient for submission or not. That was per section of the assessment. For example, under qualifications, I received a “sufficient” while under “payment evidence”, I got an “insufficient” plus (1) the reason why my evidence were insufficient, (2) a series of comments, and (3) an advice on what else I can supply to make that section better. I also received a 10-minute call from one of their staff explaining to me one by one the "sufficient", "insufficient" and "not required" documents for my specific occupation. In that same call, I was able to ask questions after the lady finished explaining each section.

I opted for the Document Checking Service (AUD 110.00) only because I have already read the process of VETASSESS skills assessment. I just wanted to know whether my documents are acceptable. I did not have much questions regarding the process that's why I did not go for the Consultation Service (AUD 220.00) which will give you a 30-minute consultation via phone call (no submission of document). It is really up to your required level of support.

Thank you @rianess . Good to know na nakakatulong ang Document Checking Service nila. :smiley:

You're most welcome. :smile:

@Piper003 said:

Thank you @rianess . Good to know na nakakatulong ang Document Checking Service nila. :smiley:

12 Mar 20 - Grant

Be careful what you preach out there. Not everyone has the same level of confidence as the next person. A person may or may not need those support services depending on their anxiety level. Taking any of those support services from VETASSESS, either the document checking or the consultation service, does not mean that the details on the VETASSESS website are not clear. They are INDEED very clear. It might just mean that the person who needs that service wants to add an extra layer of caution. I am a very anxious person and I could have opted to pay a migration agent like you to advise me on my VETASSESS application. Instead, I took it upon me to do it from start to finish, because having someone do my paper works for me adds an extreme level of anxiety to me. But for other people, they might be more comfortable hiring someone to do that job. So I hope you be careful in giving a blanket advice that "no one should need" the document checking service. You can self-promote all you want but I don't think it is necessary for you to put down paid support services provided by other institutions, even by VETASSESS no less.

@JamesHall said:
    No one should need the document checking service because all the requirements in terms of documents are clearly detailed on the Vetassess website. You just need to pay careful attention to the details.

James Alan Hall
    Licensed Immigration Adviser 200800600 (New Zealand)

12 Mar 20 - Grant

@rianess said:
    Be careful what you preach out there. Not everyone has the same level of confidence as the next person. A person may or may not need those support services depending on their anxiety level. Taking any of those support services from VETASSESS, either the document checking or the consultation service, does not mean that the details on the VETASSESS website are not clear. They are INDEED very clear. It might just mean that the person who needs that service wants to add an extra layer of caution. I am a very anxious person and I could have opted to pay a migration agent like you to advise me on my VETASSESS application. Instead, I took it upon me to do it from start to finish, because having someone do my paper works for me adds an extreme level of anxiety to me. But for other people, they might be more comfortable hiring someone to do that job. So I hope you be careful in giving a blanket advice that "no one should need" the document checking service. You can self-promote all you want but I don't think it is necessary for you to put down paid support services provided by other institutions, even by VETASSESS no less.

Hi. Your points are noted. I'm not denigrating you or Vetassess. I have a great working relationship with Vetassess and they're one of the assessing authorities I have a great deal of respect for. All of these statements are opinions, and this is my opinion as a professional who's worked with thousands of clients and submitted hundreds of Vetassess applications for a wide range of occupations.

If you want the assurance you get from a service then by all means use it. My opinion that as the information is covered in sufficient detail on the Vetassess website the service is unnecessary if you've got through and noted all the information in detail, is just as valid as your opinion that you may want the security and confidence that they have looked over your information. Its for each person to decide what's appropriate for themselves.

James Alan Hall
    Licensed Immigration Adviser 20080600 (New Zealand)

Hi James. This is so much better.

Cheers!

@JamesHall said:
    Its for each person to decide what's appropriate for themselves.

12 Mar 20 - Grant

Yes, exactly. Your credentials can create an effect to people reading your words to see your words as "law". That's why my first opinion was "be careful" when I saw your statement "no one should". Anyway, the person above was just asking whether someone here in this forum previously used the Consultation Service of VETASSESS and whether it was helpful or not. His/her query was still unanswered after a good 2 weeks so I thought I'd offer what little experience I have regarding VETASSESS albeit limited to the other service. I still gave my insight that it really is depending on the level of support he/she needed. He/she might even have realized that he/she will not need that service after reading my post.

@JamesHall said:

@rianess said:
    You can self-promote all you want but I don't think it is necessary for you to put down paid support services provided by other institutions, even by VETASSESS no less.

My post are intended to be helpful. Please note I haven't tried to self promote, and you'll see I avoid saying "use an agent instead".

My credentials are there to support that the any provide I provide is legitimate, professional and from substantial experience.

James Alan Hall
    Licensed Immigration Adviser 200800600 (New Zealand)

12 Mar 20 - Grant

• Francisco0789Francisco0789 Melbourne

Hi po,

Just wanted to ask if we can apply for 2 different skills assessment sa VETASSESS?

312199 ARCHITECTURAL, BUILDING AND SURVEYING TECHNICIANS NEC - My employer wants to sponsor me I've been with my current employer for 15 months na. Then related experience sa Philippines 2 years.

149913 FACILITIES MANAGER - Mejo related sa work ko ngayon plus yung 2 years experience ko sa Philippines related din dito.

I was planning to have my Employer sponsored visa using 312199 then apply for 190 using 149913. Is that possible?

Thank you!

• Nightfury9071Nightfury9071 Singapore

hello kababayan,
    just like to ask sna kng meron dto nkapag pa assess for fitter general 323211.
    any tips nman sna regarding sa face to face technical interview.
    thanks po sa sasagot.

• fortdomengfortdomeng Posts: 71Member

Hello guys! Anyone na may positive assessment here na graduate ng UP? Any campus po? Can you message me please! Salamat!!!

@fortdomeng said:
    Hello guys! Anyone na may positive assessment here na graduate ng UP? Any campus po? Can you message me please! Salamat!!!

Yes, why?

fortdomeng

• stvrdlkstvrdlk Posts: 14Member

Hello po, Im new here, question lang po, medyo nakakalito lang, as far as I understand yung Statement of Service is the same as COE, so is it possible na statement of service lang ang i-produce with all the information in the template?means hindi na kailangan ang COE. And with regards sa payment evidence pwede bang tax assesment lang ang ibigay per company? payslip kasi medyo mahirap makuha na. Or iba iba lets say first 2 companies mo ITR then yung current mo is payslip or bank statements. Salamat po.

@stvrdlk said:
    Hello po, Im new here, question lang po, medyo nakakalito lang, as far as I understand yung Statement of Service is the same as COE, so is it possible na statement of service lang ang i-produce with all the information in the template?means hindi na kailangan ang COE. And with regards sa payment evidence pwede bang tax assesment lang ang ibigay per company? payslip kasi medyo mahirap makuha na. Or iba iba lets say first 2 companies mo ITR then yung current mo is payslip or bank statements. Salamat po.

Techincally magkaiba siya, but mostly this is for the technical usage of the title of the document. Depende kung anong policy ng company dito. Mostly sa Pinas pinag iisa lang siya.

To elaborate further, ang mahalaga yung content ng document to be as much as possible matched dun sa template ng Vetassess. Based on my experience with a positive outcome, the title of the document will not matter. I submitted 5 documents (5 companies) with the heading as "Certificate of Employment" but the content and format are exactly the same as the SoS template of Vetassess. Meaning, yung document ko technically, SoS yun pero (my) companies called it CoE. Basta the details are there you should be good.

Payslips and/or ITRs are acceptable, kahit iba iba per company.

• stvrdlkstvrdlk Posts: 14Member

@barryco said:

@stvrdlk said:

Techincally magkaiba siya, but mostly this is for the technical usage of the title of the document. Depende kung anong policy ng company dito. Mostly sa Pinas pinag iisa lang siya.

To elaborate further, ang mahalaga yung content ng document to be as much as possible matched dun sa template ng Vetassess. Based on my experience with a positive outcome, the title of the document will not matter. I submitted 5 documents (5 companies) with the heading as "Certificate of Employment" but the content and format are exactly the same as the SoS template of Vetassess. Meaning, yung document ko technically, SoS yun pero (my) companies called it CoE. Basta the details are there you should be good.

Salamat sir sa pagclarify. Ingat po kayo... By the way any Idea sir kung ganito din ba sa ibang assesment department/ agency like EA? salamat po ulit.

Certificate of employment only confirms the employment, nonot> @stvrdlk said:

@barryco said:

@stvrdlk said:

Salamat sir sa pagclarify. Ingat po kayo... By the way any Idea sir kung ganito din ba sa ibang assesment department/ agency like EA? salamat po ulit.

I have made comments about this topic in previous discussions. Please see below...

https://pinoyau.info/discussion/comment/360094#search

• nashmacoy101nashmacoy101 Makati City

Hi everyone, may na'assess na po ba dito na ung work experience is online job working remotely specifically sa US? Ano po prinovide nyo for positive outcome po?

ANZSCO 233211 | Civil Engineer
    07.09.2022 VISA GRANT (SC 190 NSW - 95PTS)
    09.08.2022 Qatar PCC
    18.06.2022 Medicals
    10.06.2022 Lodge Visa
    19.05.2022 Received final ITA from Skillselect
    18.05.2022 Received ITA from NSW and applied the same day
    16.05.2022 Created 3rd EOI
    27.04.2022 Received ITA from NSW (nasa junk folder kaya diko nakita, ayun expired link!)
    12.2021 Created 2nd EOI
    09.2020 Created 1st EOI pero na'lock kasi nakalimutan ko password at ung 3 questions KEK
    12.09.2020 PTE-A Wife (Proficient)
    07.09.2020 PTE-A L83 R90 S90 W90
    16.07.2020 Duplicate letter wife
    06.07.2020 RSEA outcome
    02.03.2020 PTE-A L75 R78 S85 W76
    01.2020 - back on track sa AU dream (sana magtuloy-tuloy na!)
    12.2017 - 12.2019: 2 years hiatus
    11.2017 EA outcome received
    08.2017 EA outcome letter wife