Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

TSS 482 VISA

Comments

• catherinecatherine philippines

Hi po! tanung ko lang if one is holding 482 working visa, pwde parin ba mg apply for visa 190 or 189? Kasi I have lodged EOI both 190 and 189 mag 1 yr na and now I'm planning to apply and find employer sponsorship. May chance ba ma invite or pwde ba i accept ITA for visa 190 or 189 if under working visa kana? salamat po sa ssagot.

• romeojbromeojb kuwait
    pag as asubsequent entraqnt visa, ung pag apply bg applcation
    catherine said:

Hi po! tanung ko lang if one is holding 482 working visa, pwde parin ba mg apply for visa 190 or 189? Kasi I have lodged EOI both 190 and 189 mag 1 yr na and now I'm planning to apply and find employer sponsorship. May chance ba ma invite or pwde ba i accept ITA for visa 190 or 189 if under working visa kana? salamat po sa ssagot.

sa mga nabasa ko sa chat, eh pwede nmn mgapply ng 189/190 visa ung mga nka tss 482. pero pwede nmn sila isponsor ng employer also after some time(2-3 yrs ata).
  • jayr.cruzjayr.cruz Sydney

@pineapoladrian said:

@jayr.cruz It took the whole day for us. In Metro Manila, dalawa lang ang panel physicians for Australian immigration which are, St. Luke's BGC and Nationwide Health Systems AUX Inc. in Makati. We went to St. Luke's because it was nearer to our home. Nasa 10th floor siya ng Medical Arts Building. We went there at 7:10 AM pero pang 11 na kami sa queue. First we filled out a form then you pay P7,050 per applicant. Once you have the receipt, go to the laboratory for the urinalysis. Next is X-ray then followed by the physical examination. May mga questions sila na paulit ulit like "have you been diagnosed with TB?", "have you had cancer", "have you had Hepa", etc. Around 11AM, the reception told us that we have to go back at 1:30PM for the immunization interview. There were repeated questions again during the interview and was asked if we already had our measles vaccine. There was a measles outbreak in the Philippines and Australian immigration is asking for the immunization certificate for vaccination when you arrive there. We paid P1,910 per applicant for the vaccine and additional P510 for the pregnancy test. Pregnant women can't take the vaccine so they are exempted. After this, they gave us the certificate to be hand carried during the travel to Australia. They also said that the lab results were clean and no further tests are needed. They will also send the results directly to the Australian Embassy and will probably take 3-5 days in processing.

So there you have it! Medical exam done in a day. I suggest you go there earlier and prepare the documents - referral letter containing the HAP ID, 3 photocopy of passport, 3 photos (passport size). Hope this helps. :)

@pineapoladrian Thank for all the details. Good thing you've noted that only St. Luke's BGC (not the one in Ermita). Good luck sa application ninyo.

VISA 482 (MEDIUM TERM)
    10 JUN 2019 Nomination Lodged
    18 JUN 2019 Nomination Approved
    26 JUN 2019 Visa Application Lodged
    27 JUN 2019 Health Exam (Saudi Arabia)
    29 JUN 2019 Immi: Request for Additional Information
    01 JUL 2019 Additional requested uploaded
    02 JUL 2019 Health Exam Cleared
    03 JUL 2019 Health Exam Family (St. Lukes, Ermita)~~~~
    05 JUL 2019 Health Exam Family Cleared
    **29 JUL 2019 VISA APPROVED (Glory to God)
    **John 5:8

Jesus said to him, “Rise, take up your bed and walk”.

Isaiah 43:18-19
    18 “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. 19 See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.

• snuffboxsnuffbox pampanga
    Any insights? Already emailed poea but no reply till now. First time po kasing maging ofw. Di alam gagawin. Kakafile palang ng visa last friday and sana within this week eh maapprove sya.
  • ElsBethElsBeth Posts: 4Member

Question po: If yung Main applicant sa 482 visa is required to have POEA clearance, kailangan din ba ang family niya may clearance?

Ano pong kailangan na mga documents ng partner/wife/kids na kasama sa 482 visa when they leave? May hinihingi po ba sa immigration?

• cuccicucci NSW

@ElsBeth No need for POEA clearance for dependents. Just present your passport and visa at immigration with a filled up departure card.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
    07.2016 | IELTS
    01.2017 | Applied to AHPRA
    04.2017 | received Letter of Referral
    09.2017 | finished BP
    11.2017 | AHPRA Registration / Employment Offer
    12.2017 | Lodged 457 Visa Application (onshore) / ANMAC Assessment
    01.2018 | 457 Visa granted / Received positive ANMAC Assessment / Submitted EOI

04.11.2019 | Received Employer Nomination
    04.26.2019 | Submitted Visa application (186 DE)
    05.06.2019 | CO contact for medical exams
    05.09.2019 | Visa Granted (186 DE)

17.09.2021 | Application for Citizenship
    21.03.2022 | Citizenship exam, interview and approval
    02.07.2022 | Citizenship Ceremony
    (Thank you Lord!!!)

21.03.2023 | Citizenship interview, exam and approval of dependents
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++

• snuffboxsnuffbox pampanga
    Question po. Meron ba na approve ng tss visa kahit pending pa registration sa AHPRA? Inapply na kasi ng employer yung visa kahit wala pa result ng AHPRA registration, knowing the registration for overseas application will take 1-4 months.
  • LovellaEllenLovellaEllen QLD, Australia
    edited July 2019

@snuffbox Don't even start your TSS application if wala pang AHPRA registration and ANMAC assessment. If registered nurse position yung nomination ng employer mo, it will be rejected most likely. Check po yung details ng TSS online, you will realise that those mentioned are vital for TSS VISA application.

ANZSCO Code: 254423 | Age : 25 , Education: 15, Experience: 15, OET: 10| 65 Points
    July 2017 - Passed OET
    Oct 2018 - Completed Bridging Program at ACN
    Nov-Dec 2018 - Completed AHPRA Registration, ANMAC Assessment and Job Offer
    Jan 2019 - Submitted EOI for VISA190 (QLD, offshore) and Applied for TSS (482) VISA
    Feb 2019 - TSS VISA Approved and received ITA for 190 (QLD)
    March 2019 - Lodged 190 (QLD) VISA application offshore
    April 2019 - Started work in QLD via TSS (482) VISA
    Oct 2019 - 190 (QLD) granted - Thank you Lord and everyone in the forum!

• pineapoladrianpineapoladrian Brisbane QLD Australia

just lodged our visa application yesterday morning. waiting for updates..

does anyone know ano madalas tinatanong when a CO asks for RFI? cleared na ang health exams namin and i uploaded all possible documents i can think of.. CoE, contracts, payslips, certifications, identity documents, etc. :D I just want to be prepared in case may kelangan pa.. thanks!

Visa 482 Medium Term

• June 24, 2019 - Nomination Lodged
    • June 27, 2019 - Health Exams (SLEC)
    • July 1, 2019 - Nomination Approved
    • July 2, 2019 - Health Exams Cleared
    • July 3, 2019 - Visa Lodged
    • July 11, 2019 - Visa Granted
    • August 27, 2019 - Obtained OEC
    • August 30, 2019 - Arrival to Brisbane QLD
      All Glory to God!
  • romeojbromeojb kuwait

@pineapoladrian said:

does anyone know ano madalas tinatanong when a CO asks for RFI? cleared na ang health exams namin and i uploaded all possible documents i can think of.. CoE, contracts, payslips, certifications, identity documents, etc. :D I just want to be prepared in case may kelangan pa.. thanks!

police clearances?
    marriage certificate, birth certificate
    suitability assessment.

@romeojb said:

@pineapoladrian said:

police clearances?
    suitability assessment.

yes, uploaded them all...

Visa 482 Medium Term

All Glory to God!

@pineapoladrian said:

@romeojb said:

@pineapoladrian said:

police clearances?
    suitability assessment.

Ang pogi niyo po....

• romeojbromeojb kuwait

@ElsBeth said:

@pineapoladrian said:

@romeojb said:

@pineapoladrian said:

police clearances?
    suitability assessment.

Ang pogi niyo po....

san base yan?

• romeojbromeojb kuwait

@pineapoladrian said:

@romeojb said:

@pineapoladrian said:

police clearances?
    suitability assessment.

pag ganyan within days granted n yan.

• romeojbromeojb kuwait

@GeraldineValeriano said:

Hi @cucci, yung partner ko kasi nasa Sydney na sya then susunod lang ako, this week na yung flight ko and I'm a bit worried, baka kasi hanapan pa ako, anu ano po need na ipakita sa immigration bukod sa visa? And sa OFW lane ba ako dapat pumila sa immigration?

hi geraldine. ung application mo as subsequent entrant. account lng ng partner mo ginamit mo? ano ung TRN dun ? ung sa applicant o ung nomination?

• a9entka9entk Manila
    edited July 2019

Finally! Our TSS visa granted after 2 months.

Advise ko sa mga di pa nagpapamedical. Wag muna kayo magpa-shot ng MMR vaccine. Dito kami nagtagal. Lodged TSS May 8th and we did our medical that same week. We were asked to get MMR vaccine and we agreed. A week after Immi requested for TB screening that needed blood test. Problem is, St Luke's can't do the test since we need to wait 1 months after vaccination. Went back June 6 for TB screening - negative. Result submitted to BUPA June 8. Then just today (July 9) our visa were granted.

Moral lesson: You can get your vaccines nalang after visa approval. Di mo din kasi masabi baka magrequest sila ng blood test and you might be delayed if nagpa-vaccine na agad kayo.

Sana makatulong :)

(Best of luck sa OEC naman)

@a9entk said:

Advise ko sa mga di pa nagpapamedical. Wag muna kayo magpa-shot ng MMR vaccine. Dito kami nagtagal. Lodged TSS May 8th and we did our medical that same week. We were asked to get MMR vaccine and we agreed. A week after Immi requested for TB screening that needed blood test. Problem is, St Luke's can't do the test since we need to wait 1 months after vaccination. Went back June 6 for TB screening - negative. Result submitted to BUPA June 8. Then just today (July 9) our visa were granted.

Moral lesson: You can get your vaccines nalang after visa approval. Di mo din kasi masabi baka magrequest sila ng blood test and you might be delayed if nagpa-vaccine na agad kayo.

Hello po, no significant results sa medical po? Tapos biglang nag ask sila ng blood test?

Wow congrats @a9entk. Paki share na din ng experience about OEC. Good luck and God Bless.

VISA 482 (MEDIUM TERM)

18 “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. 19 See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.

@a9entk said:

congrats! ang tagal din pala ng first contact ng CO... almost a month after lodging the visa... may nakita ba na problems sa X-ray on the first medical exam or history of lung illness? we also took our vaccine when we had our medical but they told us our X-ray is clear...

Visa 482 Medium Term

All Glory to God!
  • a9entka9entk Manila

Thanks, Guys.

Yung mom ko kasi eh nagka-TB last year. Pero nagpa-screen na rin kami before so we're sure na di naman kami nahawa. Now when we filled up the application eh we disclosed na may exposure kami sa person na naka-TB. So blood test yung mga kids and kaming adult x-ray lang ang pinagawa. Cleared naman kami lahat pero so some reason gusto yata makasiguro ng immigration hence they requested another blood test for me and my spouse. Yun - dito na nagtagal.

@pineapoladrian If you're not exposed naman to someone na nagka-TB I think you're fine. Based on our immi account 30-47 days yata ang processing nila ngayon. Sa case namin after ma-cleared lahat ng results namin (June 8) eh na grant naman after 30 day. So most likely sa case mo by Aug 4 meron na rin yan. Mas ok kung mapapaaga. Good luck!

@a9entk when did the CO contact you about the additional medical exam? was it one week after you lodged the visa or one month after?

Visa 482 Medium Term

All Glory to God!
  • a9entka9entk Manila
    edited July 2019

@pineapoladrian said:

@a9entk when did the CO contact you about the additional medical exam? was it one week after you lodged the visa or one month after?

Mga one week after ng med exam namin. The same day na naka-receive kami ng email, tumawag din yung St. Luke's information us about the additional test.

meron pa ba ibang mga naghihintay dyan? hahaha! nakakainip... :D :( :'( :s :#

Visa 482 Medium Term

All Glory to God!
  • zrlvzrlv Philippines
    edited July 2019
    @cucci said: no need for OEC but when in AU already be sure to have your contract verified by POLO Canberra so you can apply for OEC if and when you need to back to the Phils for any purposes.

Hi @cucci nag-backread lang ako. May idea po ba kayo how long it will take to process oec including verification of contract by polo, while in melbourne? tia
  • zrlvzrlv Philippines
    edited July 2019
    @LovellaEllen said:
    > 3. I went home (PH). Once I received the original verified employment contract, I went to POEA BM online to set an appointment to my local DFA (Davao). On the appointment date, they only collected my verified employment contract and updated my OWA/POEA records.
    >

Hi po. tanong lang po about number 3, kelangan po sa Pinas pa rin process yun OEC kahit nasa Aus na kayo?Tia
  • LovellaEllenLovellaEllen QLD, Australia
    edited July 2019

@zrlv if you can go to Canberra personally, then you can do both the verification of contract and update your OWWA records sa embassy so that you can directly print your OEC online before even going home. They won't allow online kasi, dapat in person when it comes to OWWA records update when I called them last early june. You may call POLO/embassy and ask again (number at their website).

Tapos I'm from QLD so medyo malayo and i had to go home asap so I opted for sending the verified contract in PH so that I could go to OWWA and update my records. Once my OWWA is updated, I could print my OEC online anytime.

contract verification by the way only takes 1 day as long as complete lahat ng requirements.

ANZSCO Code: 254423 | Age : 25 , Education: 15, Experience: 15, OET: 10| 65 Points
    July 2017 - Passed OET
    Oct 2018 - Completed Bridging Program at ACN
    Nov-Dec 2018 - Completed AHPRA Registration, ANMAC Assessment and Job Offer
    Jan 2019 - Submitted EOI for VISA190 (QLD, offshore) and Applied for TSS (482) VISA
    Feb 2019 - TSS VISA Approved and received ITA for 190 (QLD)
    March 2019 - Lodged 190 (QLD) VISA application offshore
    April 2019 - Started work in QLD via TSS (482) VISA
    Oct 2019 - 190 (QLD) granted - Thank you Lord and everyone in the forum!

• zrlvzrlv Philippines
    > @LovellaEllen said:
    > @zrlv if you can go to Canberra personally, then you can do both the verification of contract and update your OWWA records sa embassy so that you can directly print your OEC online before even going home. They won't allow online kasi, dapat in person when it comes to OWWA records update when I called them last early june. You may call POLO/embassy and ask again (number at their website).
    >
    > Tapos I'm from QLD so medyo malayo and i had to go home asap so I opted for sending the verified contract in PH so that I could go to OWWA and update my records. Once my OWWA is updated, I could print my OEC online anytime.
    >
    > contract verification by the way only takes 1 day as long as complete lahat ng requirements.

Thank you so much po! Super helpful

@zrlv said:

@cucci said: no need for OEC but when in AU already be sure to have your contract verified by POLO Canberra so you can apply for OEC if and when you need to back to the Phils for any purposes.

Hi @cucci nag-backread lang ako. May idea po ba kayo how long it will take to process oec including verification of contract by polo, while in melbourne? tia

@zrlv . Just to be sure po. As far as I understood... OEC is required for Overseas worker/TSS482 Visa Holder primary applicant (not needed for dependents) whenever departing from PH going to the country of work.

VISA 482 (MEDIUM TERM)

Finally! Our visa was granted today! 8 days processing... No more checking of Immi account every hour... :D Praise God!

Visa 482 Medium Term

All Glory to God!