Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Engineers Australia Skills Assessment

Comments

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

@lesgotoOZ said:
    Hello, newbie here. I'm a licensed EE but never practiced my profession. Can I still get a positive assessment kay EA? I will not be claiming any points for experience. Graduated from UPLB in 2014. 189-75 points 190-80 points. Thank you po sa mga makakatulong.

Work experience is not a requirement so it should work

lesgotoOZ
  • marksolitomarksolito Posts: 139Member

hi. question lang po. if ever bang hindi ko maisama sa ipapa assess ko sa EA yung isang work experience ko, pwede pa sya macredit sa mismong visa application ko? yung supporting docs ng bagong work ko kase wala pa ko maprovide. salamat :)

@marksolito said:
    hi. question lang po. if ever bang hindi ko maisama sa ipapa assess ko sa EA yung isang work experience ko, pwede pa sya macredit sa mismong visa application ko? yung supporting docs ng bagong work ko kase wala pa ko maprovide. salamat :)

You will need to provide the same evidences as what you’ll be providing EA so you might as well include that experience in your EA application if you are paying for it anyway. Otherwise you’ll need to make sure that that experience will be credited by immigration or risk overclaiming points which may result to visa refusal.

marksolito

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@marksolito said:

You will need to provide the same evidences as what you’ll be providing EA so you might as well include that experience in your EA application if you are paying for it anyway. Otherwise you’ll need to make sure that that experience will be credited by immigration or risk overclaiming points which may result to visa refusal.

Thank you very much po

• songhyeky0songhyeky0 UAE

Hello, anyone here who has applied for NER? I applied to be a member for two weeks now and I have not received any reply. Does it really take this long?

ANZSCO 233211-CIVIL ENGINEER
    English: 20pts
    Qualification: 15pts
    Overseas Experience: 15pts
    CCL: 5pts
    Partner-No Partner: 10pts

01-Nov-22 - GRANTED visa 190
    21-Oct-22 - Responded to CO contact request
    12-Oct-22 - CO contact
    22-Feb-22 - Visa Application lodged
    22-Feb-22 - NBI Clearance and UAE police clearance received
    14-Jan-22 - Skillselect invitation received
    11-Jan-22 - NSW nomination received
    24-Dec-21 - EA Skills Re-assessment result received - SUCCESSFUL
    15-Aug-20 - PTE Academic Exam result - SUPERIOR
    17-Feb-20 - NAATI test result received - PASS

• batocabe1003batocabe1003 Posts: 43Member

@batocabe1003 said:

@socialsheen said:

@batocabe1003 said:

@socialsheen said:

@batocabe1003 said:

@socialsheen said:

@batocabe1003 said:

@socialsheen said:
    Sino po dito ang currently nag submit ng MSA at naghihintay ng results? I submitted my MSA + RSEA on 20 July under Fast Track. 10 Aug the status changed from Queued for Assessment to Assessment in Progress. Hanggang ngayon wala pa rin update. Should I be worried? Sorry super anxious lang kasi at the moment. I want to have the result so I can apply for 189 or 190 asap. 😅

Hi @socialsheen , good day po, ask ko lang po, sa pagpapasa mo ba ng CDR sa EA, kumuha ba kayo ng checker na magchecheck ng plagiarism and technicality of the CDR and the grammar? before you submit to Engineer's Australia?

I used grammarly for grammar checking and plagiarismdetector(dot)net to check plagiarism. Kung sarili mo namang gawa, wala ka namang dapat alalahanin sa plagiarism.

@socialsheen , oo sarili ko namang gawa. Matagal din pala ang under fast track noh?

Nice. No need to worry about plagiarism. Regarding the fast track, yeah medyo disappointed ako sa case ko pero majority dito maganda experience as fast track. I'm not sure if may problems ba sa application ko pero will wait until tomorrow then I will contact them directly.

Hi @socialsheen , kamusta? may result na ba yung sa iyong EA?

Yup. Meron na. Exactly one month bago ko nakuha yung results. Positive naman ang outcome and nacredit lahat ng work experience ko.

wow. Buti naman. Ayos po yan. Good luck po.

@socialsheen , pwede ba akong makahingi ng sample CDR mo? para magamit ko lang as a guide, okay lang ba? thanks2.

• queenlordqueenlord Dubai UAE

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@lesgotoOZ said:
    Hello, newbie here. I'm a licensed EE but never practiced my profession. Can I still get a positive assessment kay EA? I will not be claiming any points for experience. Graduated from UPLB in 2014. 189-75 points 190-80 points. Thank you po sa mga makakatulong.

Hello Rhea,
    I'm the principal applicant as structural engineer for 491 & 190 and I would like to increase my points by planning to get my husband skilled asses under Civil Engineering Technician to contribute 10 points (partner skills). I'm planning to do this by myself although I already have an agency. Would this be a okay?

Appreciate your advise.

Nominated Occupation: 233214 - Structural Engineer
    02-July-2019: Received positive skills assessment from Engineers Australia (Thank you Lord God)
    20-June-2020: PTE - L:74 | R:75 | S:84 | W:77 - Proficient
    05-Aug-2020: PTE Partner skills - Competent
    29-Jan-2022: EOI Lodge NSW 491
    24-Feb-2022: Points down due to age (so sad)
    23-May-2022: PTE - L:83 | R:73 | S:90 | W:77 - Proficient
    15-Aug-2022: Renewal of skills assessment from Engineers Australia - Renewed but Applying RSEA to include recent experience instead of re-print only - on going.
    Sept-2022: Partner skills assessment ANZCO 312212 Vetassess - Positive
    Oct-2022: Aiming for PTE Superior to increase points
    17-April-2023: PTE - L:83 | R:85 | S:90 | W:80 - Superior (Thank you Lord GOD!)

EOI 189/190/491 - 70/75/85 pts

03-May-23: Received Pre-Invite from Queensland 491 Pathway
    05-May-23: RSEA Positive Outcome letter from EA (inludes recent experience)

EOI 189/190/491 - 75/80/90 pts
    Submitted EOI in all states that are open for 189, 190, 491

“Stay strong, stay positive, and never give up."
    ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

@queenlord said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@lesgotoOZ said:

Hello Rhea,
    I'm the principal applicant as structural engineer for 491 & 190 and I would like to increase my points by planning to get my husband skilled asses under Civil Engineering Technician to contribute 10 points (partner skills). I'm planning to do this by myself although I already have an agency. Would this be a okay?

Appreciate your advise.

If you have an agent, best to discuss your query to your agent. It’s unethical for me to meddle with your case.

• ron914ron914 Posts: 8Member

For the requirement of reference letter from employer, pwede din ba na statutory declaration ang gamitin as replacement like in vetassess?

• jimbzjimbz Posts: 3Member

baka po pwede makahingi ng format ng resume na pang submit sa EA. makikisend nalang [email protected]

• jimbzjimbz Posts: 3Member

@jimbz said:
    baka po pwede makahingi ng format ng resume na pang submit sa EA. makikisend nalang [email protected]

and also, saan and kanino po ng papa verified. Thank you

• reinrein2022reinrein2022 Posts: 11Member

Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie here and my fiance and I are planning to submit our application to EA this October. We are both aiming to have a positive outcome for the EA. My fiance is the main applicant and I will be the secondary (aiming to have the 10 points :) ) Can you help us with these queries:

1. I am not sure if we can get the 2021 ITR from our employer or if the 2021 ITR is already available. We will attach our SSS contributions for 2021. Do you have other advice what other docs can we provide?

2. For the CV- we are confused as the MSA booklet did not have much details on this. Do we need to show all the projects that we handled? Because 3 pages is really not enough to fit the 5 year work experience. We are both Civil Engineers.

3. Some of our COEs do not follow the correct format of date (dd/mm/yyyy) and our previous companies do not respond to our request to send a new COE with the correct format. Do you know if this will be an issue?

Thank you in advance! :)

• AnneNapenas14AnneNapenas14 Posts: 19Member

Hello po. Newbie here. Baka po may Mining Engineer dito? hehe Mining Engineer din po kasi ako and I'm about to start my EA assessment. Thank you.

• Marro0131Marro0131 Posts: 3Member

Hello po newbie here. Would like to ask for CDR sample for any engineering profession. Hope someone can send me. Thanks in advance.

[email protected]

Question lang po. What if nag pasa ako ng application ko sa EA ng October then nakuha ko yung result ng December, macount ba yung experience ko from October to December na 2months? Given na hindi ako lumipat ng trabaho? Thank you.

@marksolito said:
    Question lang po. What if nag pasa ako ng application ko sa EA ng October then nakuha ko yung result ng December, macount ba yung experience ko from October to December na 2months? Given na hindi ako lumipat ng trabaho? Thank you.

It will be counted in when you lodge your EOI

marksolito

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@marksolito said:

It will be counted in when you lodge your EOI

Maraming salamat po! 🙂🙂🙂

• mrs_hopefulmrs_hopeful Philippines

Hello po, I’m helping my hubby na Mechanical Engineer.. Nahihirapan kami sa CDR assessment, mainly due to documentation of his engg projects were lost/company owned. Sinubukan na lang nya grab ng photos sa google, pero pwede po ba iyon…?

Tsaka meron po ba makapag-share ng CDR assessment ng mga na-approve na.. PM po, para mabigay ko email ko..

Thank you in advance. 🙏🏼 #lurkerwifey

2021 Apr 17th - IELTS 6.5, 7.5, 8.5, 6.5 (Hubby, main)
    2021 Apr 1wk after IELTS - Lodged EOI (failed, below 60 pts need EA first)
    Hubby work in ****PMSOL**** (Mechanical Engineer)
    2021 Oct 11th - Lurker
    2021 Oct 16th - Seek/Indeed Job Hunt, EA/CDR preparation
    2021 Nov 6th - IELTS Spouse 8,7.5,8,6 (Wifey, dependent)
    2022 Sept 10th - Hubby ANZCO Skill Level 1 Competency Assessment Received
    2022 Sept 11th -EOI Lodged 190 (65pts), 491 (75pts)

• AnneNapenas14AnneNapenas14 Posts: 19Member

Hello po. Baka may willing po magshare ng resume niya at CDR na nakareceive ng positive assessment from EA. Gamitin ko lang po to serve as guide. It will help me a lot in constructing mine. Thank you. God bless.

e-mail address: [email protected]

• robinsyreyesrobinsyreyes manila

Happy to help, can give a copy of my CDR as Mech Eng, just drop me a short message at [email protected]

Iwas scammer lang :)

Goodluck everyone

mrs_hopefulphilliplyon

Visa subclass 189 - Mechanical Engineer (ANZCO 233512)

November 2018 - Hired agent, review PTE A
    December 17, 2018 - PTE A Results (LRSW- 84 83 90 86)
    January 28, 2019 - EA CDR skills assessment lodged
    February 21, 2019 - EA positive skills assessment
    February 26, 2019 - EOI Lodged 80 pts (English 20 Work 15 Acad 15 Age 30)
    March 11, 2019 - Invitation to apply received
    March 26, 2019 - Visa application lodged
    April 3, 2019 - Medical exam taken
    April 9, 2019 - Medical status cleared
    January 28, 2020 - Direct Grant Received !!!

@robinsyreyes said:
    Happy to help, can give a copy of my CDR as Mech Eng, just drop me a short message at [email protected]

Goodluck everyone

ilang weeks before mo makuha yung results mo?

• robinsyreyesrobinsyreyes manila

@marksolito said:

@robinsyreyes said:

Goodluck everyone

ilang weeks before mo makuha yung results mo?

2 weeks fast track, January 2019

marksolito

Visa subclass 189 - Mechanical Engineer (ANZCO 233512)

November 2018 - Hired agent, review PTE A
    December 17, 2018 - PTE A Results (LRSW- 84 83 90 86)
    January 28, 2019 - EA CDR skills assessment lodged
    February 21, 2019 - EA positive skills assessment
    February 26, 2019 - EOI Lodged 80 pts (English 20 Work 15 Acad 15 Age 30)
    March 11, 2019 - Invitation to apply received
    March 26, 2019 - Visa application lodged
    April 3, 2019 - Medical exam taken
    April 9, 2019 - Medical status cleared
    January 28, 2020 - Direct Grant Received !!!

• mrs_hopefulmrs_hopeful Philippines

@robinsyreyes thank you po! Same school kayo ni hubby, ME din pero earlier batch.. I’ll pm you po.

2021 Apr 17th - IELTS 6.5, 7.5, 8.5, 6.5 (Hubby, main)
    2021 Apr 1wk after IELTS - Lodged EOI (failed, below 60 pts need EA first)
    Hubby work in ****PMSOL**** (Mechanical Engineer)
    2021 Oct 11th - Lurker
    2021 Oct 16th - Seek/Indeed Job Hunt, EA/CDR preparation
    2021 Nov 6th - IELTS Spouse 8,7.5,8,6 (Wifey, dependent)
    2022 Sept 10th - Hubby ANZCO Skill Level 1 Competency Assessment Received
    2022 Sept 11th -EOI Lodged 190 (65pts), 491 (75pts)

• LoreleeLorelee Posts: 3Member

Hi everyone. I am planning have my assessment but still can't decide if I will avail the fast track option. Anyone here who choose the normal one and how long did it take? Thank you!!!

edited October 2021

@Lorelee said:
    Hi everyone. I am planning have my assessment but still can't decide if I will avail the fast track option. Anyone here who choose the normal one and how long did it take? Thank you!!!

I rarely tell my clients to do fast track….especially in this climate. However we make sure our submissions are decision ready which helps make the processing time quicker. So just make sure you submit all documents and follow the right format required if you decide against fast track.

Lorelee
  • LoreleeLorelee Posts: 3Member

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Lorelee said:

I rarely tell my clients to do fast track….especially in this climate. However we make sure our submissions are decision ready which helps make the processing time quicker. So just make sure you submit all documents and follow the right format required if you decide against fast track.

Thank you for this Rhea!

• ALCtoAUSALCtoAUS Posts: 3Member

Hello po, tanong ko lang po, pano po ba yung process or kung pano po gagawin ko, hindi po kasi ako graduate as an engineer, pero nasa steel detailing industry po ako for 8 years na. pwede pa din po ba ko magpa-assess sa engineer australia as civil engineer draftperson? at pano ko po malalaman kung anong accord or through cdr yung gagawin ko?

• ElenaRPhElenaRPh Posts: 1Member

Hello, I am helping out my boyfriend get assessed by EA. We are flying to Australia by December I'm the main applicant of the visa and was planning po to start his assessment by January or February. Could you please spare a time po to help us outline all the necessary document that needs to be attached aside from the CDR? Thanks in advance.

• AmihanAmihan Posts: 1Member

Hi, newbie here. Can I have copy of CDR for quantity surveyor assessed by EA, please?

• marvinredsmarvinreds Posts: 51Member

Hello, gusto ko po sana magpa assess sa EA, civil engineer po ako, pero 1 year lang experience ko sa pinas na structural design engineer. positive po ba assessment nun? ung 7 years experience ko ay sa bim modeller / cad drafting na po e.