Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

BIG MOVE 2023

Comments

• whimpeewhimpee Posts: 419Member

@Sol_Au said:

@maureentrinidadc said:
    Hi, yes to updating address upon arrival sa immiaccount. We also had an agent and then created an account. Uploaded a few documents lang as necessary.

Thank you! It looks like all the documents I submitted were imported. May I know what you still needed to upload?

@juju06 said:
    Hello, para sa mga nag BM recently, pano and saan kayo kumuha ng one-way travel insurance?

Hi, hindi ako kumuha ng travel insurance.

Question sa mga nagapply for TFN and Medicare:
    1. For TFN, it says you will receive TFN after 28 days. My understanding is wala rin email or anything na matatanggap ahead of time para sana makuha mo yun TFN mo in advance for let's say employment?
    2. Medicare - Will you be receiving an acknowledgement pag nagsend ka na ng forms and requirements?

TIA! :smile:

Mabilis lang TFN. You should receive it in the mail in a week. You can start emplpyment naman even without a TFN yet pero dapat isubmit mo within 28 days of starting, otherwise you may get taxed at a higher rate.

Sa 491, since via email ang application, walang acknowledgement kaya kailangan mag follow up. Sa mga PR alam ko online ang application.

era222Sol_Au

491 Visa: Human Resource Adviser - 223111 (80 points) | Age: 15 | English: 10 | Work: 15 | Education : 15 | Partner : 10 | Nomination: 15
    09 Aug 2016 - VETASSESS Initial, Positive
    03 Jan 2020 - VETASSESS Reassessment, Positive
    29 Jan 2020 - EOI submitted for 491 (NSW) - 65 pts
    10 Feb 2020 - IELTS, Proficient
    15 Feb 2020 - EOI updated - 75 pts
    18 Jan 2022 - VETASSESS Renewal
    14 Oct 2022 - EOI submitted for 491 (NSW) - 80 pts
    10 Nov 2022 - Pre-invite received from NSW, applied on the same day
    18 Nov 2022 - NSW Nomination approved
    21 Nov 2022 - 491 Visa Lodged
    22 Nov 2022 - Submitted Forms 80 and 1221
    25 Nov 2022 - Medical exam and Biometrics
    6 Dec 2022 - Additional medical check requested for 1 dependent
    3 Jan 2023 - Complete health clearance
    5 Jun 2023 - Immi Assessment Commenced email received
    20 Jul 2023 - Visa Grant

• jonard312jonard312 Posts: 54Member

@whimpee said:

@Sol_Au said:

@maureentrinidadc said:
    Hi, yes to updating address upon arrival sa immiaccount. We also had an agent and then created an account. Uploaded a few documents lang as necessary.

Thank you! It looks like all the documents I submitted were imported. May I know what you still needed to upload?

@juju06 said:
    Hello, para sa mga nag BM recently, pano and saan kayo kumuha ng one-way travel insurance?

Hi, hindi ako kumuha ng travel insurance.

Question sa mga nagapply for TFN and Medicare:
    1. For TFN, it says you will receive TFN after 28 days. My understanding is wala rin email or anything na matatanggap ahead of time para sana makuha mo yun TFN mo in advance for let's say employment?
    2. Medicare - Will you be receiving an acknowledgement pag nagsend ka na ng forms and requirements?

TIA! :smile:

Mabilis lang TFN. You should receive it in the mail in a week. You can start emplpyment naman even without a TFN yet pero dapat isubmit mo within 28 days of starting, otherwise you may get taxed at a higher rate.

Sa 491, since via email ang application, walang acknowledgement kaya kailangan mag follow up. Sa mga PR alam ko online ang application.

You may call ATO to ask for your TFN. Ako I called 2-3 days after I applied online.

Sol_Aukidfrompolomolokera222EeOZ
  • Sol_AuSol_Au Posts: 31Member

@whimpee said:

Thanks! Since email lang ang medicare application ng 491, possible ba mapalitan yun address or it wont matter? May mail ba na matatanggap for medicare?

@jonard312 said:

You may call ATO to ask for your TFN. Ako I called 2-3 days after I applied online.

Noted on this. Thanks!

• pat123pat123 Philippines

Hello po! Meron po kayo idea how much for sea cargo?

@Sol_Au said:

@whimpee said:

Thanks! Since email lang ang medicare application ng 491, possible ba mapalitan yun address or it wont matter? May mail ba na matatanggap for medicare?

Yes they will mail the card, so kailangan yung address na ibibigay mo, may access ka anytime.

Sol_Au

491 Visa: Human Resource Adviser - 223111 (80 points) | Age: 15 | English: 10 | Work: 15 | Education : 15 | Partner : 10 | Nomination: 15
    20 Jul 2023 - Visa Grant

• lukeylukey Singapore

@Sol_Au said:
    Hello! Just had my big move :) 491 SA.

Share ko lang experience ko (yun pagod ko sa pinas para na akong nakarating sa AU).

1. Last time I had an out of the country trip, paper pa yun travel declaration form so medyo nahirapan ako with the e-travel declaration kasi mabagal ang data ko, but nakaraos rin naman. Not sure if it can be done before the travel date but if yes, for those na bago pa lang aalis, better do it before your flight.
    2. Immigration - yun IO na natapat sa akin was not familiar with Visa 491, hinahanapan ako ng OEC. I was asked if I had contract etc which was wala naman. He had to go inside and consult someone else then later gave me a slip to validate with DMW (inside the Immigration area). Asked the person sa may Immigration area pero pinasa rin ako sa DMW kiosk sa dulo ng airport. They just added a note sa slip na OEC is for those leaving with employers, since wala nga ako employer pa, no need for OEC. Went back to the IO then waited for another 10-15mins before finally allowed to go.

For those with 491 visa you may want to get a confirmation from DMW regarding OEC in case your IO is not familiar with your visa. Took me almost an hour to get past Immigration, buti maaga aga ako dumating sa airport.

1. Not sure if this is the same with all airlines flying to AU, but Qantas opened luggages (checkin and hand carry). You will not be allowed to enter the gate as you please, pipila ka muna then they'll inspect your carry ons. Water was also not allowed inside the gate.
    2. Smooth na yun lahat pagdating sa AUS - SYD to ADL
    3. Bought my sim na sa SYD airport.
    4. Got my metrocard naman sa ADL airport para ready to go anywhere na once nakapagcheckin airbnb
    5. Opened bank account
    6. Applied for TFN
    7. Started house inspection

Question - for those na nag-agent and then created their ImmiAccount upon arriving in AU, did you have to import all your documents? I just did mine kasi and there are already attached documents.

Also, did you update the regional address upon getting a semi/permanent address? TIA!

Hi thank you for this info.
    Just to share:
    I just emailed pPOEA - bounced mail,
    and also emailed DMW - no reply.
    Haaay Philippines😖 Any advice from others who have had problems with an immigration officer who didn’t know about 491 visa? Pls share. Thank you po

@lukey said:
    Just to share:
    Haaay Philippines😖 Any advice from others who have had problems with an immigration officer who didn’t know about 491 visa? Pls share. Thank you po

Have you tried calling them? If wala ka talaga macontact, try mo pumunta sa DMW sa airport before going to the immigration on the day of your flight. If they can give you a written confirmation that you dont need it, much better kasi hinanapan ako ng proof when I said di ko need for my visa.

lukeykimgilbie
  • Luna26Luna26 Posts: 13Member

@_sebodemacho said:
    UPDATE: Pwede kayong mag register ng Medicare online through myGov linked services (not sure whether someone posted about this already). Of course, dapat may myGov ka muna :)

When you try linking Medicare in myGov for the first time, it will give you an option to enrol from there.

The online form will ask for your passport and visa grant letter only. Once the form is submitted, you can track the application in myGov as well.

After 1 day, my application was approved, and the Medicare card number is provided to me in myGov right away. This is really good for those who need to immediately avail medical services because there is no need to call Medicare and get the card number.

The physical card will be delivered in 3-4wks. Will post another update once it's delivered. :)

EDIT 1: Applicable to PR visa holders only (189, 190, etc).

EDIT 2: After 1.5wks, my physical card arrived. Success! :D

Good evening po sir, mag one month na po application ko for medicare pro submitted pa rin ang status sa mygov. Any insights po bakit matagal? may problema po kaya sa application ko? Salamat po.

• _sebodemacho_sebodemacho Melbourne, VIC

@Luna26 said:

@_sebodemacho said:
    UPDATE: Pwede kayong mag register ng Medicare online through myGov linked services (not sure whether someone posted about this already). Of course, dapat may myGov ka muna :)

When you try linking Medicare in myGov for the first time, it will give you an option to enrol from there.

The online form will ask for your passport and visa grant letter only. Once the form is submitted, you can track the application in myGov as well.

After 1 day, my application was approved, and the Medicare card number is provided to me in myGov right away. This is really good for those who need to immediately avail medical services because there is no need to call Medicare and get the card number.

The physical card will be delivered in 3-4wks. Will post another update once it's delivered. :)

EDIT 1: Applicable to PR visa holders only (189, 190, etc).

EDIT 2: After 1.5wks, my physical card arrived. Success! :D

Good evening po sir, mag one month na po application ko for medicare pro submitted pa rin ang status sa mygov. Any insights po bakit matagal? may problema po kaya sa application ko? Salamat po.

I suggest you give them a call. Hindi kasi pare-parehas yung timelines natin. Posibleng merong nagyari sa case ninyo sa backend na hindi reflected sa myGov.

DIY all the way. Avoid preachy, know-it-all, and unscrupulous agents AT ALL COSTS!

"We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams." - Les Brown

261312 (Developer Programmer) - Main | 261111 (ICT Business Analyst) - Wife

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE
    01 Nov | HIRED | First day of work. Remote working arrangement from SG
    --- Trying my luck at job hunting while in Singapore and BM planning on the side ---
    19 Apr | Direct Visa Grant | What a journey... JUST GRATEFUL!

2022 - Pandemic Eases Off

17 Nov | Medical Test Clearance
    15 Nov | Medical Test
    03 Nov | EOI #4, #6 | 189 Withdrawn, 190 NSW Withdrawn
    03 Nov | Visa Application | 190 VIC --- THE REAL WAITING GAME BEGINS!!!
    31 Oct | ITA | 190 VIC | never thought this day would come!!! T.T good decision to defer NSW nomination.
    27 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 NSW --- sabi nila, when it rains, it pours!!!
    26 Oct | Nomination Application | 190 VIC
    26 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 VIC --- one step closer, sa wakas, PADAYON!!!
    21 Oct | EOI #4, #5 + ROI, #6 DoE | 189, 190 VIC, 190 NSW
    21 Oct | ACS Assessment (Wife) Renewal - Suitable
    xx Mar| EOI#1, #2, #3 | 189 Expired, 190 NSW Expired, 190 VIC Expired

2021 - Pandemic Still

25 Sep | ACS Assessment (Main) Renewal - Suitable
    01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

19 Aug | EOI#1, #2, #3 DoE | 189, 190 NSW, 190 VIC
    30 Jul | NAATI CCL Online Test | Result: Passed
    09 Mar | PTE (Wife) | Results: L90 R80 S90 W82 (Superior)
    19 Feb | PTE (Main) | Results: L90 R83 S90 W82 (Superior)
    12 Feb | ACS Assessment (Wife) - Suitable | Expired

24 Oct | ACS Assessment (Main) - Suitable | Expired

--- Tons of research, document collection and other necessary preparations ---
    01 Sep | The Beginning | Had the chance to visit Oz, and immediately fell in love with it!

@lukey said:
    Just to share:

Try to email rin yun sa CFO, they might be able to confirm this. Madami naman nagsasabi di required ang OEC pero yun nga, para less hassle at stress on the day of your trip, at least may nakaready kana. Much better na siguro yun kesa makipagtalo ka pa sa IO at di makaalis.

• lukeylukey Singapore

@Sol_Au said:

@lukey said:
    Just to share:

Try to email rin yun sa CFO, they might be able to confirm this. Madami naman nagsasabi di required ang OEC pero yun nga, para less hassle at stress on the day of your trip, at least may nakaready kana. Much better na siguro yun kesa makipagtalo ka pa sa IO at di makaalis.

Thank yo @Sol_Au. Have emailed them and will keep everyone updated.

Hello, for those who used a temporary address and had to update their address for TFN, did you call ATO?

Also, ang 491 can also register/create an account sa myGov?

Thanks!

@Sol_Au said:
    Hello, for those who used a temporary address and had to update their address for TFN, did you call ATO?

Thanks!

If you already received your TFN, you can update your address in myGov. Otherwise, best to wait for the mail to arrive kasi dumadating naman agad in a week.

era222Sol_Au

20 Jul 2023 - Visa Grant

• lukeylukey Singapore

@lukey said:

@Sol_Au said:

@lukey said:
    Just to share:

Thank yo @Sol_Au. Have emailed them and will keep everyone updated.

Hi everyone.
    Just to update:
    -emailed poea. No reply.
    -emailed DMW. Was asked to email CFO.
    -emailed CFO. Was asked to email DMW.
    -emailed CFO that DMW asked to email them (CFO).
    -CFO replied with email:
    “Please be informed that the said visa is not required to undergo the process of the CFO. The CFO only registers permanent resident visas.”

Note that in my email I had requested for a formal letter but none was given so will just have to print and bring this email along on my flight day.

Hope this helps.

mathilde9Sol_AuOzdrimsMACINOZ2023
  • han07nahhan07nah Melbourne

❗️ Question sa mga nag-BIG MOVE 2023 na walang kakilala sa Oz, paano po kayo natanggap for rental application? Anong documents provided nyo?

(Wala kasi kaming mappresent na any reference with Oz address/contact number.)

MACINOZ2023rmbalingitphauera222fmp_921pat123EeOZaJeff

189 Visa Developer Programmer (85 points) | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work: 15 | Education : 15 | Partner : 5

Feb 2021 - PTE Exam
      Apr 2021 - ACS Assessment, Positive
      Apr 2021 - EOI submitted for 190, 189 for 85 points

08 Dec 2022 - ITA RECEIVED for 189 (No Form 80, with Form 1221)
    24 Jan 2023 - Visa application lodged (VIC)
    24 Apr 2023 - Done with medical requirements
    06 Sep 2023 - Initial Assessment (s56 - update NBI clearance)
    18 Oct 2023 - Further Assessment (no more CO contact)
    13 Feb 2024 - VISA GRANT (189)!

@han07nah said:
    ❗️ Question sa mga nag-BIG MOVE 2023 na walang kakilala sa Oz, paano po kayo natanggap for rental application? Anong documents provided nyo?

(Wala kasi kaming mappresent na any reference with Oz address/contact number.)

I joined a Pinoy FB group under the state where I will be staying. Single naman ako so I opted to get a room in a shared house. This is applicable din for couples. You can try this or sa flatmates/flatshare sites.

I am just not sure though if with family. Hope this helps!

era222han07nah
  • era222era222 Philippines
    edited March 6

Hi! Asking for a friend (and myself na rin). Has anyone moved to a state that is NOT your sponsoring state for valid reasons—for example job opportunities—and how did you go about informing your sponsoring state? May formal facility ba to get approval from the state for this?

Ozdrims

212415 - Technical Writer | Offshore, PH | With agent | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work: 0 | Qualification: 15 | Single: 10 | NAATI: 5 | Total: 80+5 for SC190 | Granted 190 NSW

December 5: Started consulting with agents

March 5: Hiatus

February 28: Resumed my application
    June 16: PTE - Started studying on my own (Used Pearson mock tests and APEUni)
    June 21: PTE - Booked my exam
    June 23: VETASSESS - Submitted my application
    June 24: VETASSESS - Status "Lodged"
    August 26: PTE - Exam at Trident Makati
    August 30: PTE - Results: SUPERIOR (LRSW 90) - Read my study/exam tips
    September 14: NAATI CCL - Booked my exam
    November 26: NAATI CCL - Exam
    November 30: VETASSESS - Requested for updated reference letter
    December 7: VETASSESS - Submitted updated reference letter
    December 16: VETASSESS - Result - POSITIVE ASSESSMENT!
    December 22: NAATI CCL - Results - Passed (77.5/90) - Just took the CCL cram course
    December 23: EOI - Lodged 190 for VIC and NSW

January 6: Submitted petition for correction of birth certificate (just in case)
    January 10: STATE NOM - Received pre-invite from NSW for 190 TYL / Discontinued VIC ROI
    January 23: STATE NOM - Submitted nomination application to NSW
    January 24: Received ITA from NSW for 190 visa first thing in the morning tears of joy
    February 17: Lodged 190 visa application / Scheduled my medicals at St. Luke's BGC
    March 4: First-time visit to Melbourne and Sydney
    March 13: Medicals
    March 17: Police clearance
    March 21: Medicals cleared
    April 5: Uploaded corrected birth certificate (TYL, my LCRO was efficient)
    October 16: Received commencement email
    December 28: PR VISA GRANT

• jmcountersjmcounters Posts: 79Member

@era222 said:
    Hi! Asking for a friend (and myself na rin). Has anyone moved to a state that is NOT your sponsoring state for valid reasons—for example job opportunities—and how did you go about informing your sponsoring state? May formal facility ba to get approval from the state for this?

What state po? Sa akin kasi, nag ask ako sa agent ko sa possibility na ihire ako ng current employer ko when I get to AU. Yung employer ko, however, only has office in Sydney and my 190 is sponsored ng VIC. It would be a remote job, so I will still live in VIC but will work and get paid from Sydney.

As per my agent, they can help write a letter to VIC to ask permission for this setup. Sabi naman nila, they have done that in the past and positive naman ang response daw ni VIC.

Not sure if same scenario with yours, but if it is, maybe you can explore it.

Sol_Aufmp_921
  • Zion15Zion15 Singapore

@Sol_Au said:

Share ko lang experience ko (yun pagod ko sa pinas para na akong nakarating sa AU).

1. Last time I had an out of the country trip, paper pa yun travel declaration form so medyo nahirapan ako with the e-travel declaration kasi mabagal ang data ko, but nakaraos rin naman. Not sure if it can be done before the travel date but if yes, for those na bago pa lang aalis, better do it before your flight.
    2. Immigration - yun IO na natapat sa akin was not familiar with Visa 491, hinahanapan ako ng OEC. I was asked if I had contract etc which was wala naman. He had to go inside and consult someone else then later gave me a slip to validate with DMW (inside the Immigration area). Asked the person sa may Immigration area pero pinasa rin ako sa DMW kiosk sa dulo ng airport. They just added a note sa slip na OEC is for those leaving with employers, since wala nga ako employer pa, no need for OEC. Went back to the IO then waited for another 10-15mins before finally allowed to go.

For those with 491 visa you may want to get a confirmation from DMW regarding OEC in case your IO is not familiar with your visa. Took me almost an hour to get past Immigration, buti maaga aga ako dumating sa airport.

1. Not sure if this is the same with all airlines flying to AU, but Qantas opened luggages (checkin and hand carry). You will not be allowed to enter the gate as you please, pipila ka muna then they'll inspect your carry ons. Water was also not allowed inside the gate.
    4. Got my metrocard naman sa ADL airport para ready to go anywhere na once nakapagcheckin airbnb
    5. Opened bank account
    6. Applied for TFN

Question - for those na nag-agent and then created their ImmiAccount upon arriving in AU, did you have to import all your documents? I just did mine kasi and there are already attached documents.

Also, did you update the regional address upon getting a semi/permanent address? TIA!

Hello po, kaka big move lang po namin 491 SA ask ko sana saan po iuupdate ung address sa immi account. Wala po kaming agent nag diy kami. At anything else po na needed gawin? Do we also need to update our address sa SA site? Salamat po sa sasagot.

mathilde9

261312 - Developer Programmer

31/07/17 ACS: Result AQF Bachelor Degree with a Major in computing
    13/09/17 PTE : R(74)L(76)W(84)S(64)
    05/09/18 PTE : R(82)L(75)W(77)S(63)
    19/09/20 PTE : R(89)L(79)W(82)S(79) Superior! Thank you Lord!

@whimpee said:

@Sol_Au said:

Thanks!

If you already received your TFN, you can update your address in myGov. Otherwise, best to wait for the mail to arrive kasi dumadating naman agad in a week.

Hi,

I created an account sa myGov. I got my TFN already and was trying to link my ATO to myGov. Do I input the address I used when I applied for TFN as it is what is in ATO currently and then make an update after or should I provide the new address?

Also, the next page is asking what you shared with ATO, what did you select? I did not share my bank details in the application. TIA!

@maureentrinidadc said:

@Sol_Au said:

5. Opened bank account
    6. Applied for TFN

Hello, I tried to update the address in Immiaccount as I already have a 'semi-permanent' one, pero nagkaron ng parang action item to provide proof of residence. Did you provide this? If so, is it a contract or billing statement? TIA!

• _sebodemacho_sebodemacho Melbourne, VIC
    edited March 7

@Sol_Au said:
    Hi,

I created an account sa myGov. I got my TFN already and was trying to link my ATO to myGov. Do I input the address I used when I applied for TFN as it is what is in ATO currently and then make an update after or should I provide the new address?

Also, the next page is asking what you shared with ATO, what did you select? I did not share my bank details in the application. TIA!

Just to share my experience, I called ATO up to get a linking code since I could not provide anything that they were asking in that page at the time. The call took almost an hour, since there was a wait to be on the line with a rep.

Merong option sa same page na yan, or before that, I dont exactly recall, to go for the linking code option. :)

Sol_AuaJeffmikelle

DIY all the way. Avoid preachy, know-it-all, and unscrupulous agents AT ALL COSTS!

"We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams." - Les Brown

261312 (Developer Programmer) - Main | 261111 (ICT Business Analyst) - Wife

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE
    01 Nov | HIRED | First day of work. Remote working arrangement from SG
    --- Trying my luck at job hunting while in Singapore and BM planning on the side ---
    19 Apr | Direct Visa Grant | What a journey... JUST GRATEFUL!

2022 - Pandemic Eases Off

17 Nov | Medical Test Clearance
    15 Nov | Medical Test
    03 Nov | EOI #4, #6 | 189 Withdrawn, 190 NSW Withdrawn
    03 Nov | Visa Application | 190 VIC --- THE REAL WAITING GAME BEGINS!!!
    31 Oct | ITA | 190 VIC | never thought this day would come!!! T.T good decision to defer NSW nomination.
    27 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 NSW --- sabi nila, when it rains, it pours!!!
    26 Oct | Nomination Application | 190 VIC
    26 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 VIC --- one step closer, sa wakas, PADAYON!!!
    21 Oct | EOI #4, #5 + ROI, #6 DoE | 189, 190 VIC, 190 NSW
    21 Oct | ACS Assessment (Wife) Renewal - Suitable
    xx Mar| EOI#1, #2, #3 | 189 Expired, 190 NSW Expired, 190 VIC Expired

2021 - Pandemic Still

25 Sep | ACS Assessment (Main) Renewal - Suitable
    01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

19 Aug | EOI#1, #2, #3 DoE | 189, 190 NSW, 190 VIC
    30 Jul | NAATI CCL Online Test | Result: Passed
    09 Mar | PTE (Wife) | Results: L90 R80 S90 W82 (Superior)
    19 Feb | PTE (Main) | Results: L90 R83 S90 W82 (Superior)
    12 Feb | ACS Assessment (Wife) - Suitable | Expired

24 Oct | ACS Assessment (Main) - Suitable | Expired

--- Tons of research, document collection and other necessary preparations ---
    01 Sep | The Beginning | Had the chance to visit Oz, and immediately fell in love with it!

@Sol_Au said:

@whimpee said:

@Sol_Au said:

Thanks!

Hi,

Same sa ginawa ni @_sebodemacho, called up ATO and asked for a linking code.

Sol_AuaJeff

20 Jul 2023 - Visa Grant

@Zion15 said:

@Sol_Au said:

5. Opened bank account
    6. Applied for TFN

Hello po, kaka big move lang po namin 491 SA ask ko sana saan po iuupdate ung address sa immi account. Wala po kaming agent nag diy kami. At anything else po na needed gawin? Do we also need to update our address sa SA site? Salamat po sa sasagot.

Under Update Details, may link to update Regional contact details.

20 Jul 2023 - Visa Grant

@whimpee said:

Nagkaron ng parang action item to provide proof of residence yun sa akin. Did you provide one when you updated your regional address? Thanks!

• dvd17dvd17 Posts: 17Member

Pwde ba lodge 190 visa first then upload police clearance later?

SOFTWARE ENGINEER (261313). Offshore (Singapore).
    Current Points: 189: 90pts | 190: 95pts

Age:25 | English:20 | Employment:15 | Education:15 | Partner:10 | NAATI: 5
    Invited Points: 189: 85pts | 190: 90pts Invited by NSW 190
    Age:25 | English:20 | Employment:15 | Education:15 | Single:10

TIMELINE
    2023-11-08: Applied for Skill Assessment
    2023-12-12: Received Skill Assessment Approval. More than 8 years so got maximum points.
    2024-01-22: Received PTE Results. Overall 90 > S: 90, L: 90, R: 90, W:84 so got maximum points.
    2024-01-30: Submitted EOI for 189 and 190 for NSW, VIC, QLD. No 491.
    2024-02-01: Booked NAATI exam for Valentines Day when 1 slot last minute opened up.
    2024-02-09: Received Pre-Invite for State Nomination from NSW 190 at 90 pts (lucky, only 10 days wait)
    2024-02-13: Updated EOI from Single to Skilled Partner. NSW is ok with this as long as points are the same.
    2024-02-14: Took NAATI exam (too late to reschedule since I learned about pre-invite late)
    2024-02-14: Submitted State Nomination Application.
    2024-02-26: Received State Nomination Approval and Invitation to Apply (ITA)
    2024-02-28: Received NAATI results. Passed (got +5 but it is useless now since I already have ITA)
    2024-03-07: SG Police Clearance - Applied for COC Appeal online.
    2024-03-08: PH Police Clearance - Went embassy for NBI clearance fingerprint & mailed to PH.
    2024-03-08: SG Police Clearance - Received COC Appeal Approval.
    2024-03-09: SG Police Clearance - Applied for COC Request, Received Approval, Booked Fingerprinting.
    2024-03-11: SG Police Clearance - Done & Uploaded.
    2024-03-20: Lodged 190 Visa Application.
    2024-04-01: Medical Clearance - Booked.
    2024-04-03: PH Police Clearance - Done & Uploaded.
    2024-04-04: Medical Clearance - Received.

2025-XX-XX: VISA GRANTED!!

• OzdrimsOzdrims Singapore

@dvd17 said:

@dvd17 said:

Yes ,you can lodge application first , upload na lang PCC later on

dvd17

ANZSCO 233211 Civil Engineer (Offshore) | Age: 25| English: 20 | Experience: 15| Education: 15 | Partner Points: 05 (Competent English)|NAATI: 05 |State :05
    SC190 NSW = 90
    Timeline:
    17 Apr 2023: Took PTE Exam: Superior
    29 May 2023: Spouse PTE Exam: Competent
    15 May 2023: Submitted relevant employment docs, work pass and DRAFT CDR to agent
    29 May 2023: Agent submitted EA MSA CDR + RSEA to Engineers Australia
    8 July 2023: EA MSA CDR + RSEA result: Suitable for migration
    26 July 2023: took the NAATI CCL
    13 Aug 2023 : results out for NAATI exam
    15 Aug 2023: Agent updated EOI for CCL points (+5)
    13 Sep 2023: Agent created EOI for SC 190 NSW
    02 Nov 2023: Pre-invited by NSW
    06 Nov 2023: Nomination submitted to NSW
    09 Nov 2023: Nomination application approved & ITA received
    29 Nov 2023: Visa lodgment and medicals booked
    11 Dec 2023 : Medicals completed
    xx-xx-xx - Visa GRANT

• kidfrompolomolokkidfrompolomolok Posts: 46Member

Hello!

Question regarding Aus Post Secure PO Box:

Nakita ko kasi na pwede maglease ng PO Box via Aus Post website or app. After ko mabayaran yung PO box lease, magagamit ko na ba agad yung PO Box address para magreceive ng mail? O may additional steps (e.g. id verification, claiming of keys, etc.) na need gawin bago magamit yung PO Box?

261313 Software Engineer (Age: 25, Qualification: 15, Employment:10, English: 20, Partner: 10)
    189 (80 pts)/190VIC (85 pts)

21/12/2019: Took TOEFL iBT
    27/12/2019: Received TOEFL iBT results (Competent, L:30,R:28,S:21,W:25)
    March 2022: Started gathering documents for ACS skills assessment
    27/04/2022: Submitted documents to ACS for skills assessment
    10/06/2022: Received Positive Outcome Letter from ACS
    10/06/2022: Submitted EOIs for Visa SC 189 (65 pts) and Visa SC 190 - VIC (70 pts)
    24/06/2022: Took PTE Academic Exam
    28/06/2022: Received PTE Academic Exam Results (Superior, L:90,R:90,S:90,W:90), PTE Notes: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12KVRIftJdR_SZMVmGtL5JAIIKTWbYv9JtRwd5uHpejw/edit?usp=sharing
    29/06/2022: Updated Visa SC 189 EOI (New Total Pts: 85)
    02/07/2022: Updated Visa SC 190 - VIC EOI (New Total Pts: 90)
    XX/09/2022: minus 5 points on Age, Updated EOI Points: 189 (80 pts)/190VIC (85 pts)
    05/01/2023: Pre-invite for 190VIC received, To God be the glory!
    06/01/2023: 190VIC Nomination Approval and ITA received, To God be the glory!
    15/01/2023: 190VIC Visa Application Lodged, Form 80 and Form 1221 attached
    30/01/2023: Medical Exam
    02/02/2023: Medicals Cleared
    18/09/2023: Received IMMI Assessment Commence email
    04/12/2023: VISA (VIC 190) GRANT!!!! T_T Thank You, Lord!!!
    02/02/2024 to 07/02/2024: First Entry
    21/02/2024: Received and accepted job offer
    25/03/2024: BIG MOVE
    02/04/2024: First day of work in AU, To God be the glory!

@Sol_Au said:

@whimpee said:

Nagkaron ng parang action item to provide proof of residence yun sa akin. Did you provide one when you updated your regional address? Thanks!

Yup, I uploaded yung lease contract namin

Sol_Au

20 Jul 2023 - Visa Grant

• yena0418yena0418 Posts: 13Member

Hi! Question po sa mga nakapagsecure na ng house rental. Nasa magkanong range po kaya ideally yung bank statement na ipapasa? Any tips? Thank you!

oztrlyeahcllover