Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

PTE ACADEMIC

1745746747748749751»

Comments

• purpleofdoompurpleofdoom Posts: 4Member

@donamolar said:

@purpleofdoom said:
    hello everyone, the photos i posted show my current scores from mock tests using apeuni, along with my real exam score. unfortunately, i didn’t reach my desired score of 65 overall and in each band. i’m practicing every day now, but i just want some validation because there are times when i feel like giving up :(

after not getting my desired score, i enrolled in PTE Magic and took their essential course for 2 weeks. i’m currently using their templates for DI, RL, and SWT. for the writing essay section, i’m using the jimmyssem template since that’s the one i’ve really mastered. (so far naboost naman score ko sa speaking gamit tips and tricks nila during mock test compare sa dati)

during my first attempt, i used jimmyssem templates po for DI and RL but my trainers said it sounded like listing . they told me that the score relied on fluency and pronunciation to avoid sounding like a list. however, i don’t want to rely on jimmyssem anymore since my speaking score was only 56.

i’d like to ask if it’s possible to score 70+ in the real exam, like i’ve been getting in my mock tests with apeuni? my last real exam was in july, and since then, i’ve been practicing a lot, especially on the speaking and listening sections because those were my lowest scores. my reading and writing were barely passing as well.

i’m looking for any comments or suggestions and also some motivation po since the pte exam is expensive.![]!

current scores from apeuni []
    (https://pinoyau.info/uploads/editor/as/poscbo6ppakg.png "")

real exam score [july 2024]

Try and try lang po makukuha mo din desired scores niyo. If pwedi sayo lipat ka ng test centre sa Pearson - Trident Building. Base on experienced, mas smooth yung keyboard nila. Pero galingan niyo po ulit kong mag take kayo ng exam.

noted po, medyo madami din po ang takers doon? or same lang sila sa ace hub makati na full pero mababait naman ang staff (+ bet ko yong fresh bamboo na scent spray na ginagamit nila doon medyo nakakalma unti!! hehe)

• purpleofdoompurpleofdoom Posts: 4Member

@purpleofdoom said:

@donamolar said:

@purpleofdoom said:
    hello everyone, the photos i posted show my current scores from mock tests using apeuni, along with my real exam score. unfortunately, i didn’t reach my desired score of 65 overall and in each band. i’m practicing every day now, but i just want some validation because there are times when i feel like giving up :(

after not getting my desired score, i enrolled in PTE Magic and took their essential course for 2 weeks. i’m currently using their templates for DI, RL, and SWT. for the writing essay section, i’m using the jimmyssem template since that’s the one i’ve really mastered. (so far naboost naman score ko sa speaking gamit tips and tricks nila during mock test compare sa dati)

during my first attempt, i used jimmyssem templates po for DI and RL but my trainers said it sounded like listing . they told me that the score relied on fluency and pronunciation to avoid sounding like a list. however, i don’t want to rely on jimmyssem anymore since my speaking score was only 56.

i’d like to ask if it’s possible to score 70+ in the real exam, like i’ve been getting in my mock tests with apeuni? my last real exam was in july, and since then, i’ve been practicing a lot, especially on the speaking and listening sections because those were my lowest scores. my reading and writing were barely passing as well.

i’m looking for any comments or suggestions and also some motivation po since the pte exam is expensive.![]!

current scores from apeuni []
    (https://pinoyau.info/uploads/editor/as/poscbo6ppakg.png "")

real exam score [july 2024]

Try and try lang po makukuha mo din desired scores niyo. If pwedi sayo lipat ka ng test centre sa Pearson - Trident Building. Base on experienced, mas smooth yung keyboard nila. Pero galingan niyo po ulit kong mag take kayo ng exam.

noted po, medyo madami din po ang takers doon? or same lang sila sa ace hub makati na full pero mababait naman ang staff (+ bet ko yong fresh bamboo na scent spray na ginagamit nila doon medyo nakakalma unti!! hehe)

add ko lang din po pala naalala ko ang keyboard na gamit nila ay A4TECH ang tatak medyo need mo nga diinin pagpress para sure na makakatype.

• soufflecakesoufflecake Posts: 27Member

Took the exam yesterday at ACE Makati and 3 hrs after, may result na. Puno po kami sa room, maingay talaga pero ginagawa ko nalang dinidiin ko yung headphones sa tenga ko para mas ma compress yung sound sa tenga ko. 😂 Mayroon pa nga burp ng burp at ubo ng ubo 😭 I took the time to adjust the correct placement of mic, kahit paulit ulit ako ng "testing testing 1, 2" 😂

Templates used for DI:
    1. The given image is about (TITLE).
    2. It provides information on categories including (K1, K2).
    3. According to the image, _____ is the maximum which can be seen at _____.
    4. On the other hand, _____ is the minimum which can be seen at _______.
    5. In conclusion, this image provides crucial information on _____.

Retell Lecture:
    1. The speaker was discussing a lecture about (TITLE).
    2. According to the speaker....
    3. He also talked about....
    4. From the lecture, I can hear...
    5. The lecture is very informative....

Essay: Jimmysseem Template

SST:
    1. The topic of the lecture is about...
    2. Firstly, much emphasis was placed on...
    3. Secondly, significance was focused on...
    4. Furthermore, he highlighted....
    5. Overall, he talked about...

All the best po! 💛 Salamat Lord! May +10 na din sa eoi. 🫶🏼

casssie
  • phoebe09_phoebe09_ Posts: 5Member

@soufflecake said:

Took the exam yesterday at ACE Makati and 3 hrs after, may result na. Puno po kami sa room, maingay talaga pero ginagawa ko nalang dinidiin ko yung headphones sa tenga ko para mas ma compress yung sound sa tenga ko. 😂 Mayroon pa nga burp ng burp at ubo ng ubo 😭 I took the time to adjust the correct placement of mic, kahit paulit ulit ako ng "testing testing 1, 2" 😂

Templates used for DI:
    1. The given image is about (TITLE).
    2. It provides information on categories including (K1, K2).
    3. According to the image, _____ is the maximum which can be seen at _____.
    4. On the other hand, _____ is the minimum which can be seen at _______.
    5. In conclusion, this image provides crucial information on _____.

Retell Lecture:
    1. The speaker was discussing a lecture about (TITLE).
    2. According to the speaker....
    3. He also talked about....
    4. From the lecture, I can hear...
    5. The lecture is very informative....

Essay: Jimmysseem Template

SST:
    1. The topic of the lecture is about...
    2. Firstly, much emphasis was placed on...
    3. Secondly, significance was focused on...
    4. Furthermore, he highlighted....
    5. Overall, he talked about...

All the best po! 💛 Salamat Lord! May +10 na din sa eoi. 🫶🏼

congrats po any tips naman po? thank youuu <333