Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Accountant

Comments

• mitchy_cpamitchy_cpa North Ryde
    Hi Question!

On Medical form 26, what was your answer in below Q?

Have you lodged a visa application? Y
    At which office? _________

Thanks!

07 SEPT 2013 - IELTS Exam
    27 SEPT 2013 - IELTS Results (L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 7.5 S: 7.0 OBS: 8.0)
    09 OCT 2013 - CPAA Assessment Sent
    18 NOV 2013 - CPAA Positive Assessment Result
    20 NOV 2013 - EOI submitted with 70 points
    02 DEC 2013 - Received invitation
    04 DEC 2013 - Applied for 189 Visa
    16 JAN 2014 - CO Allocated Brisbane GSM Team 34
    22 JAN 2014 - Uploaded payslips, contracts
    23 JAN 2014 - Visa GRANT (IED DEC 16, 2014)

• syote77syote77 Quezon City Philippines
    hello everyone..I just want to ask question about how to make an appeal to the CPAA assessment result. I applied for membership assessment to CPA Australia last Dec 2013, and I just got my assessment result last January 15, 2014. Based on the outcome of my assessment, my BS Accountancy qualification is comparable to Australia degree, thus making the degree requirement marked as "fulfilled". Now, the problem is they still require me to undertake one subject in the foundational level, which is "Accounting theory" to satisfy the requirement for associate membership in which I will be eligible then to enroll in the Professional program of CPA Australia. I submitted my TOR together with the detailed syllabus of my major accounting subjects I took back in my undergrad studies from the school where I studied, but I noticed that the syllabus given to me was based on the curriculum of those batches who graduated years after my batch 1998 as the subject, ACCTG 3 with subject description labelled as "Financial Accounting Theory" had been subsequently changed to ACCTG 4 as "financial accounting theory and procedures". So parang pinag combined na yong accounting theory and financial accounting reporting. I know my financial accounting theory subject is the same as that of the "accounting theory" which the CPAA somehow mistakenly treated it as part of financial acctg and reporting dahil nga sa syllabus na binigay sa akin ng school namin at na submit ko sa CPA australia for assessment. I want to make an appeal, proving to them that the subject ACCTG 3 (financial accounting theory) in my TOR covers the same topics as that in the accounting theory per CPAA syllabus. My question is pano ako gagawa ng appleal to them? Do I just have to send them a letter or an email, asking them to reconsider reviewing again my credentials especially the accounting theory part of the syllabus? Has anyone tried making an appeal to CPAA based on this kind of assessment result?I would appreciate much if you could help me with this..Thanks a lot and God bless to all
  • dapogidapogi Sydney
    hello everyone..I just want to ask question about how to make an appeal to the CPAA assessment result. I applied for membership assessment to CPA Australia last Dec 2013, and I just got my assessment result last January 15, 2014. Based on the outcome of my assessment, my BS Accountancy qualification is comparable to Australia degree, thus making the degree requirement marked as "fulfilled". Now, the problem is they still require me to undertake one subject in the foundational level, which is "Accounting theory" to satisfy the requirement for associate membership in which I will be eligible then to enroll in the Professional program of CPA Australia. I submitted my TOR together with the detailed syllabus of my major accounting subjects I took back in my undergrad studies from the school where I studied, but I noticed that the syllabus given to me was based on the curriculum of those batches who graduated years after my batch 1998 as the subject, ACCTG 3 with subject description labelled as "Financial Accounting Theory" had been subsequently changed to ACCTG 4 as "financial accounting theory and procedures". So parang pinag combined na yong accounting theory and financial accounting reporting. I know my financial accounting theory subject is the same as that of the "accounting theory" which the CPAA somehow mistakenly treated it as part of financial acctg and reporting dahil nga sa syllabus na binigay sa akin ng school namin at na submit ko sa CPA australia for assessment. I want to make an appeal, proving to them that the subject ACCTG 3 (financial accounting theory) in my TOR covers the same topics as that in the accounting theory per CPAA syllabus. My question is pano ako gagawa ng appleal to them? Do I just have to send them a letter or an email, asking them to reconsider reviewing again my credentials especially the accounting theory part of the syllabus? Has anyone tried making an appeal to CPAA based on this kind of assessment result?I would appreciate much if you could help me with this..Thanks a lot and God bless to all
    You can send them email. When I appealed for reconsideration of my employment (wala kasi salary sa COE), I just emailed them and asked if what kind of documentation is needed to satisfy my deficiency. I think if you can provide the old syllabus, this would answer your problem. If not, you may really need to take the foundation level subject. Better to confirm it with CPAA though. :)

ANZSCO Code 221111: Accountant - General

15 Jun 2013 - Took IELTS Exam
    28 Jun 2013 - IELTS Results (Passed): L - 8.5 R - 7.5 W - 7.0 S - 7.0
    Currently waiting for experience to hit 5 years (Oct 2013)
    23 Oct 2013 - Applied for Assessment with CPA Australia
    27 Nov 2013 - Received Assessment: Positive
    27 Nov 2013 - Submitted EOI: 65 pts
    02 Dec 2013 - Received Invite: Visa Subclass 189
    11 Dec 2013 - Uploaded most of my documents
    17 Dec 2013 - Medicals cleared
    21 Dec 2013 - Uploaded NBI Clearance
    07 Jan 2014 - Front-loaded Form 80
    13 Jan 2014 - CO Allocated - GSM Adelaide Team 6
    16 Jan 2014 - Uploaded additional Documents
    13 Feb 2014 - Visa Grant! (IED: 13 Dec 2014)

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His purpose." - Romans 8:28

• vhoythoyvhoythoy Melbourne
    Daming ganyan cases basahin mo mga past comments. Pwede pa i appeal yan, problema talaga yan accounting theory subjects sa cpaa. Prepare mo mga documents mo to prove nakuha mo na yang course na yan (i.e. tamang syllabus sa batch mo, transcript of records then map/ described mo in details na nakuha mo na sya, etc.) then make a formal letter sa CPAA. Yung isang kakilala ko kakatapos lang magappeal nyan ganyan case, yun nga lang pinaasikaso nya sa agent nya. Goodluck sayote

ANZSCO 221214 - Internal Auditor
    19 Jan 13 - Academic IELTS Results - passed
    12 July 13 - Vetassess Assessment + Point Test Advice: Positive
    03 Nov 13 - Invitation Accepted 70 points
    19 Dec 13 - Lodged Visa 189
    07 Feb 14 - Visa Granted
    04 Aug 14 - Initial Entry Date requirement
    26 July 14 - Actual IED to Melbourne
    May 2015 - Big Move
    June 2015 - Got a permanent role in Melbourne
    Apr 2016 - Got a contract consultancy role in Melbourne
    May 2016 - Got permanent role and moved to Toowooba, Queensland

And now...... living the life that i have imagined

"A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed" - Ansel Adams

• rolly04rolly04 Bundoora
    @syote77 heto nakita ko sa website. Goodluck sa appeal. Sana nga ireconsider nila.

Q. How do I apply for a review?
    A. You are entitled to appeal your assessment result in writing to the review officer within six months of receiving your skill assessment result.

Appealing your assessment result does not guarantee further exemptions. The additional documentation must fulfil our current core knowledge criteria for any exemptions to be approved.

CPA (Australia)
    Chartered Accountant (Singapore)
    CPA (Philippines)

• TasBurrfootTasBurrfoot Osaka
    as mentioned by @vhoythoy, create ka ng document and map out what you have learned in college (as per your detailed syllabus) with the syllabus of accounting theory.

Google it up, may syllabus yung accounting theory sa CPAA website.

This was my wife did; we prepared extra for accounting theory before so we created an additional doc nalang in order to aid the one assessing our documents.

Primary Applicant: Wife
    Accountant (General): 221111

04 Aug 2012 - IELTS (Academic Module)
    07 Aug 2012 - IELTS (Academic Module) Speaking Part
    17 Aug 2012 - IELTS Results (L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 OBS: 8.0)
    24 Aug 2012 - CPAA Submitted (docs mailed same day via SG EMS)
    25 Sep 2012 - Received +Skills Assessment from CPAA
    25 Sep 2012 - Lodged EOI Application with 70pts
    30 Sep 2012 - Invited by DIAC to apply for 189 Visa
    01 Oct 2012 - Submitted 189 Visa Application
    20 Oct 2012 - Medical Examinations
    23 Oct 2012 - CO Assigned; Team 7 - SA
    05 Nov 2012 - Submitted SG PCC and NBI Clearance
    06 Nov 2012 - Visa Granted (IED: 23/10/2013)
    03 Apr 2013 - Flight to MEL
    03 Jun 2013 - started work
    12 Jun 2013 - wife started work
    15 Jun 2016 - applied for citizenship
    29 Jul 2016 - citizenship examination
    20 Oct 2016 - Aussie, Aussie, Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!

Hi..thanks a lot guys for all the insights you gave. so pwde pa pala e appeal yong case to CPAA. Pwede bang email ko lang muna yong CPAA about assessment result kasi mag hihingi pa ako sa school ko ulit ung syllabus based on 1998 curriculum sa batch ko. I'm going to tell the CPAA in my email that the syllabus given to me by our school is not based on the curriculum I studied.
    About don sa sinabi ni tasburfoot that his wife prepared extra for the accounting theory,did he mean his wife made a tabulation comparing the accounting theory subject based on the syllabus of her school with that of the CPAA? if that is what I am going to do, do I still need to have "the extra" reviewed and certified again by the school dean?baka kasi e reject yan ng CPAA or I will ask nalang our school to do the comparison of the syllabus of my financial accounting theory subject (under Acctg 3) with that of the CPAA and have it certified by them at yon nlang ang ipapada ko ulit don sa CPAA for reassessment?
    Thanks again for your help here..God bless to all.
    edited January 2014
    ^^ if i were you babasahin ko mabuti yung accounting theory definitions and sub topics ng cpaa. Then i will look on my syllabus and do some mapping/ referencing and cross referencing. Create a formal letter para sa appeal and discuss na nakuha mo na sya sa mga relevant subjects and kung bakit dapat ka ma exempt. Attached mo yung mapping sa letter then panotarised mo. Then yan submit mo sa cpaa. Ganyan ginawa ng kakilala ko last month lang tapos ang problema nya

07 Feb 14 - Visa Granted
    May 2015 - Big Move

"A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed" - Ansel Adams

Balak ko kasi sana mag e-email muna sa CPAA about don sa accounting theory na sinasabi ko na take up ko na sa undergrad ko under ACCTG 3(financial accounting theory) at sasabihin ko don sa email ko na sa ibang batch na curriculum ung naibigay sa akin na syllabus sa school namin at maghihingi pa ako ng syllabus ng financial accounting theory (acctg 3) which was based on the curriculum that I had studied. Di pa ako nakagawa ng ganun like comparative tabuation of the syllabus with CPAA. Ok lang ba na ito muna yong unang steps na gagawin ko or dapat nakahanda na ung comparative tabulation?
    Thanks a lot for the reply poh.
    Up to you, pwede din.

Pero kung ako ako lang get mo na muna yung tamang syllabus then create ka ng letter plus attachment then send mo para isahan nalang. Kahit kasi ma received nila ung explanations mo wala din sila magagawa and ma comment unless makita nila actually ung sinasabi mo.

07 Feb 14 - Visa Granted
    May 2015 - Big Move

@syote77 - isang tanong lang... do you know the detailed subjects covered by accounting theory?

problem is kasi as per experience namin sa case ng wife ko; there is not 1 single college subject that covered accounting theory eh...

kung sasabihin mo ibang batch na curriculum ang nabigay sa iyo, baka it may complicate things...

the addendum we submitted was neither certified by the dean/registrar nor by an attorney. It was just a simple printed document with na 4 pager doc with a single page cover letter duly signed by the wife.

• jananselmjananselm Mandaluyong
  • jananselmjananselm Mandaluyong
    Ask your Dean to issue a Certification that your Acctg 3, acctg 4, and all other related accounting also covered 'Accounting Theory' during your curriculum, with matching codes and description. This Certification can be your supporting document in your Letter-appeal. Good Luck!

• mitchy_cpamitchy_cpa North Ryde
    Visa Grant na kami! Maraming salamat sa lahat ng tulong at tips from this thread! Thank you! Thank you Lord!

07 SEPT 2013 - IELTS Exam
    27 SEPT 2013 - IELTS Results (L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 7.5 S: 7.0 OBS: 8.0)
    09 OCT 2013 - CPAA Assessment Sent
    18 NOV 2013 - CPAA Positive Assessment Result
    20 NOV 2013 - EOI submitted with 70 points
    02 DEC 2013 - Received invitation
    04 DEC 2013 - Applied for 189 Visa
    16 JAN 2014 - CO Allocated Brisbane GSM Team 34
    22 JAN 2014 - Uploaded payslips, contracts
    23 JAN 2014 - Visa GRANT (IED DEC 16, 2014)

• jcal149jcal149 Sydney
    @mitchy_cpa Congratulations!

What state plano mo for initial entry and by when? All the best!

16 Aug 2013- IELTS Academic L8 R7.5 S8 W7
    9 Sept 2013- Combined Skills Assessment to ICAA
    8 Oct 2013- ICAA Website Assessment Completion
    18 Oct 2013- Suitable Skills Assessment + Employment
    18 Oct 2013- Submitted EOI
    20 Oct 2013- Invited by DIAC to apply for 189 Visa
    7 Nov 2013- Lodged visa application
    3 Dec 2013- CO Allocation
    9 Dec 2013- NBI Clearance
    13 Dec 2013- Meds at SLEC BGC
    18 Dec 2013- VISA Grant
    05 Apr 2014- Touchdown Sydney!

• hopeful_meahopeful_mea Whyalla, South Australia
    hi everyone!!

di ko lam san at pano mag.umpisa hehe.

i am an accountant here in davao city. how and where do i go to start applying for a resident visa sa australia? nkaka.inspire yung mga nka.land na. congrats ms. mitchy_cpa!

Accountant (221111)
    Mar 2014 IELTS Davao L7.5 R7 S8 W6.5
    Dec 2015 Discovered PTE
    5 Jan 16 PTE - L82 R84 S71 W83
    2 Feb 16 CPAA Positive assessment, EOI 60, NSW 65
    4 Feb 16 PTE - L88 R76 S65 W90
    22 Feb 16 PTE - L84 R74 S49 W90
    29 May16 EOI update 65, NSW 70
    16 Jun 16 PTE - L80 R83 S61 W90
    20 Sep 16 PTE - L86 R83 S74 W90
    2 Mar 17 PTE - L90 R90 S87 W90
    4 Mar 17 EOI update 75, NSW 80
    15 Mar 17 ITA received
    31 Mar 17 Medicals cleared (primary and dependents)
    12 Apr 17 Lodged 189 VISA
    22 Apr 17 VISA grant DG
    1 Nov 17 Big Move (Whyalla, south au)
    6 nov 17. 1st day of work

In God's time..

• lailai Quezon City
    Hi everyone, new member here.. I find this site, esp this thread, very informative thus I decided to join.. I am CPA here in the Philippines and I would like to try if I can make it in Australia.. I've just signed in to CPA Australia for the membership assessment and so far, these are my questions:
    1. I chose Birth Certificate (BC) and Official Transcript for proofs of identity.
    For BC, considered as ctc n b ung galing s NSO or do I have to certify it elsewhere p?
    For Transcript, dapat b ung school ko ung mgssend s knila? Or ok n ung mgrequest ako from school then ako nlng mgsend?
    2. I claimed to be a member of PICPA, do I have to get a certification from them and send it to CPA Australia along with my BC and Transcript?
    3. Aside from the above three documents, what else should I prepare? I read that the syllabus is being requested by CPA Australia, am I correct?
    4. For Practical Experience, section A nlng b tlg dapat ko isend bsta member ako ng PICPA? Or do I still have to prepare COE or JD signed by my previous employers pra sure? And also, part n rn to ng membership assessment, tama?

In summary, nalilito tlg ko s kung anu ung mga docs n kailangan ko I-submit for membership assessment. So thank you in advance to the kind hearted person who will answer my questions :)
    Hi everyone, new member here.. I find this site, esp this thread, very informative thus I decided to join.. I am CPA here in the Philippines and I would like to try if I can make it in Australia.. I've just signed in to CPA Australia for the membership assessment and so far, these are my questions:
    1. I chose Birth Certificate (BC) and Official Transcript for proofs of identity.
    For BC, considered as ctc n b ung galing s NSO or do I have to certify it elsewhere p?
    For Transcript, dapat b ung school ko ung mgssend s knila? Or ok n ung mgrequest ako from school then ako nlng mgsend?
    2. I claimed to be a member of PICPA, do I have to get a certification from them and send it to CPA Australia along with my BC and Transcript?
    3. Aside from the above three documents, what else should I prepare? I read that the syllabus is being requested by CPA Australia, am I correct?
    4. For Practical Experience, section A nlng b tlg dapat ko isend bsta member ako ng PICPA? Or do I still have to prepare COE or JD signed by my previous employers pra sure? And also, part n rn to ng membership assessment, tama?

In summary, nalilito tlg ko s kung anu ung mga docs n kailangan ko I-submit for membership assessment. So thank you in advance to the kind hearted person who will answer my questions :)
    This was in 2012, in summary wife submitted the following:

1) IELTS Result - at least 7 in all four bands/subjects.
    2) Syllabus - duly signed and noted by the registrar
    3) PICPA won't matter too much as this is not recognised naman but for additional identification, my wife submitted an authenticated copy of her ID.
    4) Transcript, authenticated as well.
    5) Passport detail page, authenticated.
    6) Detail Job Description signed by previous employer along with contacts.
    7) Executed affidavit on the job description for 1 particular employer who could not provide a proper detailed JD.
    8) Letter to CPA Australia together with a detailed mapping of their course requirement versus the corresponding courses my wife took in college to satisfy these.
    9) A more detailed version of #8 which only covers for Accounting Theory.

Hope this helps...

• lailai Quezon City
    @TasBurrfoot Wow! A big thanks to your very prompt and detailed response :).. Just to clarify though, so all of these are for membership assessment plng? Andame pla.. It seems that instead of BC, your wife opted to submit her passport.. Where did she have her passport and transcript authenticated, s DFA b? And panu ung mapping of courses I took versus CPAA requirements? Does it have a specific format or can I just make a simple excel table showing it?
  • lailai Quezon City
    hi everyone, is it better to have an agent or kya nmn kht DIY lng? if having an agent is far better, which agent do you recommend? respall lng kc ung alam ko d2 s pinas, pro kung may mas mura pro legit and effective agent kau n mssuggest, much better.. thank you :)
    @TasBurrfoot Wow! A big thanks to your very prompt and detailed response :).. Just to clarify though, so all of these are for membership assessment plng? Andame pla.. It seems that instead of BC, your wife opted to submit her passport.. Where did she have her passport and transcript authenticated, s DFA b? And panu ung mapping of courses I took versus CPAA requirements? Does it have a specific format or can I just make a simple excel table showing it?
    This is for skills assessment...

I meant certified true copy by a lawyer.

The course mapping I mentioned above was our own initiative just to make sure that we will satisfy the dreaded accounting theory requirement in the skills assessment. There is no specific format; it is up to you how you would want to present it if you want to include this in your docs to be submitted.

hi everyone, is it better to have an agent or kya nmn kht DIY lng? if having an agent is far better, which agent do you recommend? respall lng kc ung alam ko d2 s pinas, pro kung may mas mura pro legit and effective agent kau n mssuggest, much better.. thank you :)
    kami we did it ourselves as we cannot afford to pay for an agent... if you just read the requirements, kaya naman - in fact most of the people here did it on their own.

@lai hi! I signed up last night sa CPA australia pra mg.pa.assess. Nagtataka lang ako why hndi ko ata nadaanan yang docs. Ng.fill up lang ako nung mga name, school and mga ganung questions.
    Tapos may tanong dun ng IELTS exm result so i stopped kasi next week pa ako mg.eenroll.
    Tama kaya ang napasukan ko? @TasBurrfoot sorry po my question sounds silly hehe. Bale from what Ive read dito na thread kagabi, sa assessment pa lang my professions na kelangan ng IELTS. Looks like sa accountants meron nga, sa CPAA.
    When i get the ielts result, i'll go back sacpaa to finish filling up the blanks tapos submit lang then if positive, saka na ko submit nung docs like passport, TOR sa CPAA pa dn...tama po ba?

Accountant (221111)
    Dec 2015 Discovered PTE
    15 Mar 17 ITA received
    22 Apr 17 VISA grant DG

In God's time..

kami we did it ourselves as we cannot afford to pay for an agent... if you just read the requirements, kaya naman - in fact most of the people here did it on their own.
    Mabuti na lang talaga nahanap ko itong forum mlaking pera dn yung ibabayad sa agency. Thank you sa mga generouswith their time and knowledge like @TasBurrfoot ..we can't thank you enough :-)

Accountant (221111)
    Dec 2015 Discovered PTE
    15 Mar 17 ITA received
    22 Apr 17 VISA grant DG

In God's time..

@TasBurrfoot Yeah I know the detailed topics covered under accounting theory subject which I took up and studied under my ACCTG 3 subject (Financial Accounting Theory).My accounting 3 subject tackled discussion on pure accounting theory for the whole semester and no problem solving yet. The problem solving part of the financial accounting( with emphasis on financial reporting) was taken up under ACCTG 5 subject in our curriculum (which is also the equivalent breakdown of ACCTG4 & ACCTG 5 with description as "financial accounting theory and procedures" in the curriculum studied by those batch who graduated a year after me). So, yong ACTG 4 & 5 covered the same topics lang naman sa Acctg 3 & 5. Walang Actg4 subject during my curriculum. I Just want to know if tinanggap ba ng CPAA yong addendum which your wife submitted to them. Tinanggap lang ba basta ng CPAA yong addendum na walang certification from your school's registar?
    Thanks a lot for all your replies here..God bless:)
    @TasBurrfoot Yeah I know the detailed topics covered under accounting theory subject which I took up and studied under my ACCTG 3 subject (Financial Accounting Theory).My accounting 3 subject tackled discussion on pure accounting theory for the whole semester and no problem solving yet. The problem solving part of the financial accounting( with emphasis on financial reporting) was taken up under ACCTG 5 subject in our curriculum (which is also the equivalent breakdown of ACCTG4 & ACCTG 5 with description as "financial accounting theory and procedures" in the curriculum studied by those batch who graduated a year after me). So, yong ACTG 4 & 5 covered the same topics lang naman sa Acctg 3 & 5. Walang Actg4 subject during my curriculum. I Just want to know if tinanggap ba ng CPAA yong addendum which your wife submitted to them. Tinanggap lang ba basta ng CPAA yong addendum na walang certification from your school's registar?
    Ayun you have no problem pala... Goodluck!!

I Just want to know if tinanggap ba ng CPAA yong addendum which your wife submitted to them. Tinanggap lang ba basta ng CPAA yong addendum na walang certification from your school's registar?
    We just wrote a letter addressed to whoever is doing the assessment...

Guide lang naman yung ginawa namin eh; and that guide was pointing towards the syllabus which was the one certified as true and correct by the registrar.

• dapogidapogi Sydney
    I Just want to know if tinanggap ba ng CPAA yong addendum which your wife submitted to them. Tinanggap lang ba basta ng CPAA yong addendum na walang certification from your school's registar?

Guide lang naman yung ginawa namin eh; and that guide was pointing towards the syllabus which was the one certified as true and correct by the registrar.
    A friend gave me an excel file to map the subjects, though I did not include it in my application. Sa left are the CPAA core subjects, sa right are the subjects/syllabus I took in college. So one CPAA core subjects to many college subjects. Just to add integrity (siguro) to the mapping, you can have it certified/signed by your college registrar/secretary.

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His purpose." - Romans 8:28

A friend gave me an excel file to map the subjects, though I did not include it in my application. Sa left are the CPAA core subjects, sa right are the subjects/syllabus I took in college. So one CPAA core subjects to many college subjects. Just to add integrity (siguro) to the mapping, you can have it certified/signed by your college registrar/secretary.
    Probably you may want to "add" integrity by a signature... But at the end of the day, content matters more than the signature.

Whatever you may do, just make sure there is substance in your additional documents! :)

@dapogi; this was our experience back in 2012... Despite not having the course mapping signed by the registrar, my wife got 12/12 in all the courses that was assessed by CPAA.

Goodluck to you by the way, hopefully the visa grant letter will be on its way in the coming weeks.

• dapogidapogi Sydney
    @TasBurrfoot Actually Sir, I couldn't agree more. Meron na kasi sila guideline on how to assess the application. Personally, I had to appeal (although I just emailed my assessment officer directly) my employment assessment in my first job since wala daw financial consideration na naka include . So I had send my employment contract para ma prove lang na may sweldo ako. Napagastos pa tuloy ako. :P And yes, substance over matter talaga. :D Thanks Sir for those kind words. I'm praying na ma grant na sooner kasi parang loko-loko akong check ng check ng email, hahaha!

@syote77 Kung gusto mo I can send you the excel file. Just PM me your email address.