Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Engineers Australia Skills Assessment

Comments

• RizzaRizza Singapore

@LogisitcsBoy said:

@Rizza said:

@LogisitcsBoy said:

@Rizza said:

@LogisitcsBoy said:
    hello mga ka-EA. may question lang po ako regarding reference letter creation, if un employment ko is under 1 employer lang but had different positions under 1 department, need ko pa po ba i-drill down per position held and apply the "at least 5 engineering duties i performed" or lump na po ito?

btw, my work experience is 9yrs then held 4 positions in the past excluding my current position now. thank you in advance!

Hello po, un sakin po ung latest lang nakalagay tas covered lahat ng roles and responsibilities, work hours, salary. 8yrs din po ako sa company ko. Sa Cv ko po nilagay ung chronological order ng positions.

hello mam, thank you po for answering. 🙂
    may positive outcome na po kayo? ilan yrs po na-credit po?

Opo, nung 2021 po ako nagsubmit sa EA. Bale po kasi 2 work un, may 1.2 yrs at 8+yrs, from march 2011 to feb 2021 nacredit nmn po lahat. Good luck po!

mam, un CV nyo po, may 5 detailed engineering duties pa po kayo nilagay for past positions held?
    then un reference letter is pwede po pa lang un last/current position na lang ang ilagay? TIA po!

hellow, sent u a sample po. sa CV po nakalagay lang from when to when each position sa same company, then summarized po ung roles and responsibilities ko ito bullet points, same lang kc ginawa ko from start to current, mostly.

MangJuan08

2014-01 - Start of my dream to work and live in Australia with my family but was put on hold
    2019-11 - Applied for SG PR
    2020-04 - SG PR Rejected. Finally decided to pursue Australia dream.
    2020-11/12 - Started to compile my documents again and EA submission
    2021-02 - PTE Exam, 90 Overall Score. Thank you Lord!
    2021-02 - EA Submission (Civil Engineer), Fast Track
    2021-04 - Additional docs requested
    2021-04 - Positive Assessment received. Thank you Lord!
    2021-04 - Spouse PTE Exam
    2021-04 - EOI Lodge (189/80, 190/85)
    2022-10 - ITA 189 received on 6th Oct (Thank you Lord)
    2022-10-14 Lodged Visa 189
    2022-10-19 SPC submitted
    2022-11-10 NBI submitted
    2022-11-26 Medical Cleared
    2023-01-24 Grant Received
    Praying for the best and for everyone this year!

• hjmzhjmz Posts: 6Member

Hello, looking for some insights .

I got my MSA outcome (Fast track) from Engineers Australia (EA) on Feb 1 and applied for separate Relevant Skilled Employment Assessment (RSEA ) on Feb 2nd. The application status was immediately "Assessment-in-progress".

I have worked in two companies so far.
    First company where I worked for 9 years, I've submitted all relevant documents and reference letter.
    For the current company I'm working in, I submitted the payslips, work permit and an employee information form (in lieu of reference letter) which indicates my RnR, salary, start date, etc.. which was signed/stamped by the company.

Next day (Feb 3rd), the CO asked me to submit a reference letter from my current company in a specific format (he didn't accept the employee information form). This was the only document I was unsure about anyway. I managed to quickly get it from my company and submitted on Feb 4th which was Saturday.

1) Since there was only one concern raised, I assume the CO was happy with all the other documents submitted. I thought the outcome would be out in a couple of days after checking the new reference letter. But unfortunately, it's still under assessment. Wondering if the CO only scan through first time around, and now he is looking into all the documents in much detail.

1) Is there anyone here who applied for a separate RSEA from EA? How long did it take for your work experience assessment? I'm trying to be patient, but it's very hard to. Your answer would help me manage my expectations.

Thanks

• juju06juju06 PH

@hjmz said:
    Hello, looking for some insights .

I got my MSA outcome (Fast track) from Engineers Australia (EA) on Feb 1 and applied for separate Relevant Skilled Employment Assessment (RSEA ) on Feb 2nd. The application status was immediately "Assessment-in-progress".

I have worked in two companies so far.
    First company where I worked for 9 years, I've submitted all relevant documents and reference letter.
    For the current company I'm working in, I submitted the payslips, work permit and an employee information form (in lieu of reference letter) which indicates my RnR, salary, start date, etc.. which was signed/stamped by the company.

Next day (Feb 3rd), the CO asked me to submit a reference letter from my current company in a specific format (he didn't accept the employee information form). This was the only document I was unsure about anyway. I managed to quickly get it from my company and submitted on Feb 4th which was Saturday.

1) Since there was only one concern raised, I assume the CO was happy with all the other documents submitted. I thought the outcome would be out in a couple of days after checking the new reference letter. But unfortunately, it's still under assessment. Wondering if the CO only scan through first time around, and now he is looking into all the documents in much detail.

1) Is there anyone here who applied for a separate RSEA from EA? How long did it take for your work experience assessment? I'm trying to be patient, but it's very hard to. Your answer would help me manage my expectations.

Thanks

around 2 months ata yung sakin nun. applied mga nov 2019 tas received january 2020.

• hjmzhjmz Posts: 6Member

@juju06 said:

around 2 months ata yung sakin nun. applied mga nov 2019 tas received january 2020.

2 months total period yah?

how about the time from application change status to "assessment-in-progress" to "outcome granted" period?

• john_07john_07 Posts: 11Member

hellow, sent u a sample po. sa CV po nakalagay lang from when to when each position sa same company, then summarized po ung roles and responsibilities ko ito bullet points, same lang kc ginawa ko from start to current, mostly.

Hello po maam @Rizza,
    I have same situation po from the quoted above. If you don’t mind ma’am, may I request for a sample. It will be a great help.
    Thank you in advance. God bless.

Rizza
  • plumbum91plumbum91 Singapore

Question lang po. Sinasagad ba ni EA ang 20 days or lumalagpas ng 20 days kahit nakafastrack ang application? Submitted my documents last 31 January and until now Queued for Assessment pa rin ung status.

• stihlce12stihlce12 Singapore

@plumbum91 said:
    Question lang po. Sinasagad ba ni EA ang 20 days or lumalagpas ng 20 days kahit nakafastrack ang application? Submitted my documents last 31 January and until now Queued for Assessment pa rin ung status.

if within 20 days ang nakasaad sa fast track. then you could recv it within the time frame.. beyond the time frame then you have to contact them, whats the delay. you paid for the fast track

plumbum91

28 March 2023: Heal Assessment-Health Clearance Provided
    25 March 2023: Medical Exam Done
    17 March 2023: Visa Lodge SC 190
    02 March 2023: Received Nomination Approval NSW and ITA from DOHA
    15 Feb 2023: Received Pre-invitation from NSW
    11 Dec 2022: Submitted EOI for SC 190 NSW & VIC and SC 189
    15 Nov 2022: Received Skill Assessment From Engr Aus-Prof Eng
    10 Oct 2022: Submitted Standard CDR to Engr Aus for Skill Assessment
    09 May 2022: PTE Exam Result Proficient Score

• lorenzmamangonlorenzmamangon Muntinlupa City

@plumbum91 said:

@plumbum91 said:

No. Minsan before 20 days(timeframe limit) meron na sila output.

plumbum91Antero

Industrial Engineer - ANZSCO 233511
    TIMELINE
    May 2022 - Review for PTE
    Jun 2022 - Actual PTE Exam; Score = L(73); R(76); S(89); W(74); O(76)
    Aug 2022 - Signed for EA (Starts reading about CDR/CDR RSEA/& FASTRACK)
    Oct 2022 - Draft CEs for EA
    Dec 2022 - Submitted EA application (w/ Fast Track)
    Jan 2023 - Received “AWARDED” Assessment from EA | Work experience credited
    Jan 2023 - Lodged EOI for VISA 189/ 190 (SA, NSW, VIC)

• AnteroAntero Posts: 14Member

@lorenzmamangon said:

@plumbum91 said:

@plumbum91 said:

No. Minsan before 20 days(timeframe limit) meron na sila output.

hello po pwede po makahingi ng sample ng cdr po? IE din po balak ko po magpa accredit this coming May. Thank you in advance po. :)

• viyaneviyane Philippines

@plumbum91 said:

Hi ask ko lang po if nagkaron kana positive outcome? Kakapasa ko lng din po kasi, just wanted to know yung time frame kahit “fast track” so I can adjust po with my projected timeline. Thank you

@viyane said:

@plumbum91 said:

Hi ask ko lang po if nagkaron kana positive outcome? Kakapasa ko lng din po kasi, just wanted to know yung time frame kahit “fast track” so I can adjust po with my projected timeline. Thank you

Today is day 20 since the lodgment of my application. Until now wala pa rin update and Awaiting Assessment/Queued for Assessment pa rin ang status :(

• viyaneviyane Philippines

@plumbum91 said:

@viyane said:

@plumbum91 said:

Today is day 20 since the lodgment of my application. Until now wala pa rin update and Awaiting Assessment/Queued for Assessment pa rin ang status :(

Thank you for answering po.
    Let’s hope for the best! Makakareceive din tayo positive outcome 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• engineerrjengineerrj Posts: 19Member

@plumbum91 said:

@viyane said:

@plumbum91 said:

same here January 31 din ako nagsubmit for assessment wala pading updates

233214 (Structural Engineer)
    Age: 30 / English: 10 / Work: 0 / Education : 15 / Single : 10
    189 - 65 ; 190 - 70

01-Nov-2022 - Decided to pursue immigrating to Australia
    23-Nov-2022 - Scheduled PTE Exam
    24-Nov-2022 - Started preparing for CDR
    04-Jan-2023 - PTE Exam - L89 R86 S90 W78 (Proficient 1 missing point in writing)
    01-Feb-2023 - Submit EA Skills Assessment (CDR Fast Track Application)
    26-Feb-2023 - EA Positive Skills Assessment
    26-Feb-2023 - EOI Lodge Visa 189/190

@engineerrj said:

@plumbum91 said:

@viyane said:

@plumbum91 said:

same here January 31 din ako nagsubmit for assessment wala pading updates

Mukhang marami rami pa ang pending nila from Christmas break. Let's hope and pray na lang muna na at least maging positive ang outcome satin 🙏🏻

• charls059charls059 Posts: 38Member

Matagal ba talaga ang assessment ng EA ngayon? Submitted ng Jan 30 pero until now queued pa lang din. Hindi ako naka fast track.

@charls059 said:
    Matagal ba talaga ang assessment ng EA ngayon? Submitted ng Jan 30 pero until now queued pa lang din. Hindi ako naka fast track.

Submitted mine on Jan 31. Fast track. Until now queued for assessment pa rin.

• Jco15Jco15 Posts: 105Member

Hello! Paano po kapag nakapagsubmit and nakapagbayad ng MSA application. Then may comments po and need irevise and resubmit, May additional payment po ba ulit? Thanks!

Nominated Occupation: Mechanical Engineer
    ANZSCO Code: 233512
    OFFSHORE | DIY

• fordpfordp Posts: 41Member

@Jco15 said:
    Hello! Paano po kapag nakapagsubmit and nakapagbayad ng MSA application. Then may comments po and need irevise and resubmit, May additional payment po ba ulit? Thanks!

Wala na po

Jco15

2022-10/10 - PTE review started (Udemy & Youtube)
    2022-11-23 - PTE Exam, superior
    2022-11-28 - EA CDR+RSEA Preparation
    2023-01-09 - EA CDR, RSEA, Fast Track Submitted & Queued for assessment
    2023-01-10 - Visa Application Docs gathering
    2023-02-06 - EA Assessment In-progress
    2023-02-09 - EA sought additional information (re-write my 2 career episodes & provide secondary employment evidence)
    2023-02-23 - Submitted additional requirements to EA
    2023-02-24 - EA Positive Assessment received, RSEA 4+ yrs
    2023-02-24 - EOI Lodged (189, 190)
    2023-03-21 - VIC 190 Pre-invite received
    2023-03-22 - VIC 190 Nomination applied
    2023-03-22 - Spouse IELTS Result received (not used to claim points)
    2023-03-29 - VIC 190 Final Nomination received
    2023-04-18 - Visa application submitted
    2023-09-02 - Medical Cleared
    2023-xx-xx - Visa Grant

• xeanne928xeanne928 Posts: 11Member

pwede po ba online makuha din ang info sa pag-ibig as a secondary document like yung sa SSS?

• Irene16Irene16 Posts: 28Member

@Jco15 said:

Yung sa akin pinarevise and resubmit yung CPD then additional documents from SSS, wala naman hininging additional payment. Nagbigay lang sila ng deadline na dapat before that day makapagcomply na.

Jco15
  • Irene16Irene16 Posts: 28Member

@viyane said:

@plumbum91 said:

12 working days - fast track

• ney2300ney2300 Posts: 13Member

Hi! Para po sa mga nagpa assess sa EA via CDR. Pwede patulong naman po kung sakto ba tong breakdown ko. Balak po namin mag DIY. Applying from offshore. Btw, si hubby po ang main applicant - Electrical Engineer.

• PTE - $215 USD (P11,610)
    • CDR+RSEA - P1,200 (P45,600)

- EOI (No Payment)

P57,210

Ito lang po kaya mgagasto namin from PTE hanggang mkasubmit ng EOI?

TIA po sa mkakasagot.

lmsg06

@ney2300 said:
    Hi! Para po sa mga nagpa assess sa EA via CDR. Pwede patulong naman po kung sakto ba tong breakdown ko. Balak po namin mag DIY. Applying from offshore. Btw, si hubby po ang main applicant - Electrical Engineer.

- EOI (No Payment)

P57,210

TIA po sa mkakasagot.

Pwede mo po macheck dito.
    https://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/migrants/migration-skills-assessment/assessment-fees-and-additional-services

ney2300

OFFSHORE | DIY

@Irene16 said:

@Jco15 said:

Yung sa akin pinarevise and resubmit yung CPD then additional documents from SSS, wala naman hininging additional payment. Nagbigay lang sila ng deadline na dapat before that day makapagcomply na.

Thank you! Okay din pala. Sinasabi kung ano ang kulang and need irevise. Thank you ulit! :)

OFFSHORE | DIY

• gongongongon Posts: 3Member

@ney2300 said:

- EOI (No Payment)

P57,210

TIA po sa mkakasagot.

Mas maganda pati si dependent mag PTE din for additional 5points(competent). Tsaka fast track na (CDR+RSEA+fast track), worth every penny.

ney2300

@Jco15 said:

@ney2300 said:

- EOI (No Payment)

P57,210

TIA po sa mkakasagot.

Pwede mo po macheck dito.
    https://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/migrants/migration-skills-assessment/assessment-fees-and-additional-services

salamat po. :)

@gongon said:

@ney2300 said:

- EOI (No Payment)

P57,210

TIA po sa mkakasagot.

Mas maganda pati si dependent mag PTE din for additional 5points(competent). Tsaka fast track na (CDR+RSEA+fast track), worth every penny.

salamat po sa insights :) we have decided na sabay nlang din ako sa application pra +pts pa. icconsider na din po namin ang fast track. thank you po

Hi! Ano nilagay nyo sa End Date ng Current Employer nyo Under Skill Assessment? Thanks!

OFFSHORE | DIY

@Jco15 said:
    Hi! Ano nilagay nyo sa End Date ng Current Employer nyo Under Skill Assessment? Thanks!

Okay na pala. Sorry. Pwede ileave and not mandatory. hehe

OFFSHORE | DIY

• fordpfordp Posts: 41Member

@xeanne928 said:
    pwede po ba online makuha din ang info sa pag-ibig as a secondary document like yung sa SSS?

yes po, sa https://www.pagibigfundservices.com/virtualpagibig/ ko lang din kinuha yung akin, print as pdf lang yung lalabas per year

2022-10/10 - PTE review started (Udemy & Youtube)
    2022-11-23 - PTE Exam, superior
    2022-11-28 - EA CDR+RSEA Preparation
    2023-01-09 - EA CDR, RSEA, Fast Track Submitted & Queued for assessment
    2023-01-10 - Visa Application Docs gathering
    2023-02-06 - EA Assessment In-progress
    2023-02-09 - EA sought additional information (re-write my 2 career episodes & provide secondary employment evidence)
    2023-02-23 - Submitted additional requirements to EA
    2023-02-24 - EA Positive Assessment received, RSEA 4+ yrs
    2023-02-24 - EOI Lodged (189, 190)
    2023-03-21 - VIC 190 Pre-invite received
    2023-03-22 - VIC 190 Nomination applied
    2023-03-22 - Spouse IELTS Result received (not used to claim points)
    2023-03-29 - VIC 190 Final Nomination received
    2023-04-18 - Visa application submitted
    2023-09-02 - Medical Cleared
    2023-xx-xx - Visa Grant