Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

General Skilled Immigration Visa - Step By Step Process

Comments

• d3rickttd3ricktt Quezon City

@Cassey said:
    @tangentph I'll share with you our recent experience with the transition from student visa application to 189... We thought its gonna be simple but its full of technicalities.. We're onshore by the way. Before our visa expired, we decided to apply for another student visa and was given the bridging visa A. Unexpectedly, while waiting for the student visa grant we received the invite for 189. We immediately lodged our 189. So our dilemma started here, we did not get a bridging visa for the 189 right away. Turns out, that its not automatically given.. During this time, we didn't know if its safe to withdraw our student visa application or not.. So we called immi (queued for like 2 hours) and the staff told us that its better not to withdraw it just yet but wait for the BVC to be granted. During this time, we were hoping that the student visa will not be granted as it might further aggravate the situation. If it gets granted it only means that we'll need to have it cancelled and cancellation would mean that it will cancel all the bridging visas that were granted and the possibility of being unlawful as well (worst condition to be in while waiting for a PR grant,hehe). After a few days of waitin, we got the BVC. The BVC was not in effect because of the BVA that is currently in effect. We didn't know what to do, whether to withdraw our student visa application or not, and if we withdraw what are the consequences awaiting for us. I read forums and somehow freaked out a little bit because I saw a lot of applicants who are in the same situation being granted with BVE (lowest form of bridging visa-no travel rights, no work rights plus the time stayed here in Au is reset) We even asked a MARA Agent but she couldn't give us an answer.. So, i was thinking there might be a deciding factor why they got BVE, turns out they voluntarily cancelled their student visa. We called immi again and they told us that we can now safely withdraw the student visa application and the BVC will take effect after the cool down period. So fortunately, it ended well..

Disclaimer: I'm not saying that we'll have the same situation but before you do anything call the immi first and stay away from BVE,hehe

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY in all the things that you do whatever situation you're in just KEEP THE FAITH.

Im currently on this situation. Gaano katagal bago dumating ung BVC from the day na nagapply?

Thank you

• IktoymanIktoyman Posts: 8Member

@ga2au said:

@Iktoyman said:
    Hello, question lang po concerning EOI and lodging application.

Pag nagfile ba ako ngayon ng EOI and nainvite na ako to lodge an application pero pina-lapse ko yung 60 days without applying, may bearing ba sya sa future applications ko? Matatagalan ba bago sila maginvite ulit?

For addtl info lang, I'm planning to apply for either 189/190/491 sa EOI ko. Thank you sa makakasagot!

Hi! Wala namang bearing yun. Kaya lang sayang bakit mo pinalampas. Hehe hindi natin sure kung ng sa mga susunod biglang maghigpit sila in the future.

Cheers

Thanks sa sagot!

Eto kasi kakadating lang ng positive na Skills Assessment ko from ACS, and magfile na ako ng EOI ko, but my wife is pregnant, and ngayon di namin sure kung pano ba magiging sistema nya ng application namin if may newborn kami in the eventuality na ma-approve by the time na manganak si misis, kung ilan ba ilalagay ko na family members na kasama sa application ko if ever, kaya parang iniisip namin magfile muna ako ng EOI just to get an idea ng possible timeline. Balita kasi namin matagal processing ata ng EOI ngayon?

• ga2auga2au NSW

yup matagal mainvite ngayun. Usually if applicant is pregnant during application, meron dung button sa immiaccount of change in status. any changes sa yo iaupdate mo dun kung manganak kana. you can also write to CO to give you time before the baby was born. hindi magpoproceed ang medical kung buntis si misis kasi hindi siya pwedeng ma xray. so they will definitely wait for your wife to give birth first.

Just hoping that next time na magpasa ka ng EOI mainvite ka parin. lalo na competition is really hard nowadays.

Goodluck!

Iktoyman

232412- Illustrator | Total: 65

2018 Oct- Lodged VETASSESS application
    2018 Dec- PTE Test
    2018 Dec- Proficient
    2019 Mar- VETASSESS Positive Outcome
    2019 Jun- Created EOI for NSW
    2019 Jun- Applied SA 489
    2019 Aug- Invitation to apply from SA 489
    2019 Aug- Lodge Visa Application SA 489
    2019 Sep 09- Medical
    2019 Sep 11- Medical deferred
    2019 Oct 19- Start TB treatment
    2019 Oct 21- Pre-invite from NSW 190
    2019 Oct 26- Invitation to apply from NSW Visa 190
    2019 Oct 24- Pre-invite from ACT 190 ( Didn't pursue it because lack of job opportunities)
    2019 Nov 10- Lodge NSW Visa 190
    2020 Jan - Withdrawn Visa 489
    2020 Apr 16- Finished TB treatment ( yey! )
    2020 Jun 08-Sputum results negative
    2020 Jun 12-Panel physician sent emedical ( Awaiting for clearance )
    2020 Jun 23 -Medical Health cleared ( Sa wakas Praise God! )
    2020 Jun 23 -Frontload Form 815_Health undertaking
    2022 Aug 22 - CO Contacted me for new Medicals, PCC and Form 80
    2022 Sept 7 - Uploaded requested documents.
    2022 Nov 25- Golden Grant!

May question pa po pala ako concerning ACS Skills Assessment.

Sa skills assessment kasi nila sakin, they deemed two of my work experiences suitable for skilled migration: one for 1 year 10 mos, and the other for 1 year 2 mos (ongoing since still employed here), kaya in total pumasa ako sa required years.

Ngayon, when I file my EOI, under work experience, how should I list my work experience?
    Should I:
    A. List everything even the ones not deemed suitable by the skills assessment?
    B. List everything but mark the ones not deemed suitable as not relevant?
    C. Only list the "suitable" work experience according to my skills assessment?

Thank you sa makakasagot!

• _sebodemacho_sebodemacho Melbourne, VIC

@Iktoyman said:

Sa skills assessment kasi nila sakin, they deemed two of my work experiences suitable for skilled migration: one for 1 year 10 mos, and the other for 1 year 2 mos (ongoing since still employed here), kaya in total pumasa ako sa required years.

Ngayon, when I file my EOI, under work experience, how should I list my work experience?
    Should I:

List everything for the last 10yrs then mark the periods relevant, or otherwise, based on the assessment.

DIY all the way. Avoid preachy, know-it-all, and unscrupulous agents AT ALL COSTS!

"We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams." - Les Brown

261312 (Developer Programmer) - Main | 261111 (ICT Business Analyst) - Wife

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE
    01 Nov | HIRED | First day of work. Remote working arrangement from SG
    --- Trying my luck at job hunting while in Singapore and BM planning on the side ---
    19 Apr | Direct Visa Grant | What a journey... JUST GRATEFUL!

2022 - Pandemic Eases Off

17 Nov | Medical Test Clearance
    15 Nov | Medical Test
    03 Nov | EOI #4, #6 | 189 Withdrawn, 190 NSW Withdrawn
    03 Nov | Visa Application | 190 VIC --- THE REAL WAITING GAME BEGINS!!!
    31 Oct | ITA | 190 VIC | never thought this day would come!!! T.T good decision to defer NSW nomination.
    27 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 NSW --- sabi nila, when it rains, it pours!!!
    26 Oct | Nomination Application | 190 VIC
    26 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 VIC --- one step closer, sa wakas, PADAYON!!!
    21 Oct | EOI #4, #5 + ROI, #6 DoE | 189, 190 VIC, 190 NSW
    21 Oct | ACS Assessment (Wife) Renewal - Suitable
    xx Mar| EOI#1, #2, #3 | 189 Expired, 190 NSW Expired, 190 VIC Expired

2021 - Pandemic Still

25 Sep | ACS Assessment (Main) Renewal - Suitable
    01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

19 Aug | EOI#1, #2, #3 DoE | 189, 190 NSW, 190 VIC
    30 Jul | NAATI CCL Online Test | Result: Passed
    09 Mar | PTE (Wife) | Results: L90 R80 S90 W82 (Superior)
    19 Feb | PTE (Main) | Results: L90 R83 S90 W82 (Superior)
    12 Feb | ACS Assessment (Wife) - Suitable | Expired

24 Oct | ACS Assessment (Main) - Suitable | Expired

--- Tons of research, document collection and other necessary preparations ---
    01 Sep | The Beginning | Had the chance to visit Oz, and immediately fell in love with it!

@Iktoyman said:

@ga2au said:

@Iktoyman said:

Pag nagfile ba ako ngayon ng EOI and nainvite na ako to lodge an application pero pina-lapse ko yung 60 days without applying, may bearing ba sya sa future applications ko? Matatagalan ba bago sila maginvite ulit?

For addtl info lang, I'm planning to apply for either 189/190/491 sa EOI ko. Thank you sa makakasagot!

Hi! Wala namang bearing yun. Kaya lang sayang bakit mo pinalampas. Hehe hindi natin sure kung ng sa mga susunod biglang maghigpit sila in the future.

Cheers

Thanks sa sagot!

Eto kasi kakadating lang ng positive na Skills Assessment ko from ACS, and magfile na ako ng EOI ko, but my wife is pregnant, and ngayon di namin sure kung pano ba magiging sistema nya ng application namin if may newborn kami in the eventuality na ma-approve by the time na manganak si misis, kung ilan ba ilalagay ko na family members na kasama sa application ko if ever, kaya parang iniisip namin magfile muna ako ng EOI just to get an idea ng possible timeline. Balita kasi namin matagal processing ata ng EOI ngayon?

@Iktoyman tanong ko lang, bakit magpapa-lapse ka if ever ma-invite? Is it because of finances? Sayang kasi yung opportunity. Haha. :(

DIY all the way. Avoid preachy, know-it-all, and unscrupulous agents AT ALL COSTS!

"We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams." - Les Brown

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE
    --- Trying my luck at job hunting while in Singapore and BM planning on the side ---

15 Nov | Medical Test
    31 Oct | ITA | 190 VIC | never thought this day would come!!! T.T good decision to defer NSW nomination.

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

01 Sep | The Beginning | Had the chance to visit Oz, and immediately fell in love with it!

@_sebodemacho said:

@Iktoyman said:

Should I:

List everything for the last 10yrs then mark the periods relevant, or otherwise, based on the assessment.

So everything na nilagay sa Skills Assessment as suitable, lagay ko din and mark ko as relevant? Parang may nabasa kasi ako dati na minus 2 years ang work exp pag sa ACS. Hindi ko lang sure kung ako ba magmamanual na bawas or sila na bahala, basta lagay ko lang sa EOI. :/

@_sebodemacho said:

@Iktoyman said:

@ga2au said:

@Iktoyman said:

Cheers

Thanks sa sagot!

@Iktoyman tanong ko lang, bakit magpapa-lapse ka if ever ma-invite? Is it because of finances? Sayang kasi yung opportunity. Haha. :(

Not exactly, siguro more of timing and of logistics sa application? Kasi ang worry namin pano if maapprove yung application if ever around the same time na manganak si misis, parang mahirap ata lalo na't may newborn. Grabe adjustment. Hehe.

• lecialecia Posts: 1,841Member

@Iktoyman said:

@_sebodemacho said:

@Iktoyman said:

Should I:

So everything na nilagay sa Skills Assessment as suitable, lagay ko din and mark ko as relevant? Parang may nabasa kasi ako dati na minus 2 years ang work exp pag sa ACS. Hindi ko lang sure kung ako ba magmamanual na bawas or sila na bahala, basta lagay ko lang sa EOI. :/

@_sebodemacho said:

@Iktoyman said:

@ga2au said:

@Iktoyman said:

Cheers

Thanks sa sagot!

Not exactly, siguro more of timing and of logistics sa application? Kasi ang worry namin pano if maapprove yung application if ever around the same time na manganak si misis, parang mahirap ata lalo na't may newborn. Grabe adjustment. Hehe.

Ilang points kayo currently?

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"

08/09/2017 - passed Australian Medical Scientist exam
    27/10/2017 - PTE LRSW- 77/80/75/85
    2018- got promoted, new job responsibilities,stop muna ang AUSSIE DREAM
    25/09/2018- PTE LRSW- 70/82/90/70 ( technical, ayaw magmove ng mouse ko sa listening, 2 WFD diko nasagot, submitted report\complain pero wala din)
    17/10/2018- PTE LRSW- 84/77/90/84
    09/02/2019- PTE LRSW- 83/82/90/85
    10/02/2019 -EOI lodge 75 (189) 80 (190)
    11/02/2019 - ITA received 189 ( 75 points)
    12/02/2019 - NSW ITA received 190 ( 80 points)
    19/02/2019 - SG PCC released
    20/02/2019 - Medical at SATA Ang Mo Kio @6-9 pm night clinic
    23/02/2019 - Visa lodged 189
    06/03/2019 - NBI provided ( umuwi ako Pinas kasi sa online Last name ni husband nag aapear, di pa ako nagchange ng married name ko kaya gusto ko kapareho nun passport at iba pang docs ko. Pag sa Pinas, pinakita ko lang passport ko at yun nirelease nila.

edited June 2020

@Iktoyman said:

@_sebodemacho said:

@Iktoyman said:

Should I:

Ikaw ang mag compute. Meron naman nakalagay sa assessment kung anong date start yung relevant na experience e. Say, "after July 2010" yung andun, so any job exp starting Aug 1 2010 ay relevant na. Of course, with the exception pa rin na na-tag ni ACS na not relevant after that date. You get it, right?

@_sebodemacho said:

@Iktoyman said:

@ga2au said:

@Iktoyman said:

Cheers

Thanks sa sagot!

Hmm. Yes medyo mahirap nga. Pero sa tingin ko, kung ako nasa position mo, sa EOI pa lang lagay mo na additional 2 persons ang kasama mo to migrate -- your spouse and the baby. It's all waiting game rin kase e. Lalo't hindi pa malinaw plano ng AU sa next financial year. If ever ma-invite, tuloy tuloy naman na yun. Sayang kasi kung magla-lapse. :(

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE

15 Nov | Medical Test

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

@lecia said:

@Iktoyman said:

Ilang points kayo currently?

According dun sa SkillSelect page bago magsubmit EOI, 75 pts for 189, 80 pts for 190. 90 for 491. Pero feeling ko nadagdagan sya 5 pts dahil di ko pa nabawas yung 2yrs required by ACS Assessment per guidelines.

@_sebodemacho said:

@Iktoyman said:

@_sebodemacho said:

@Iktoyman said:

Should I:

Ikaw ang mag compute. Meron naman nakalagay sa assessment kung anong date start yung relevant na experience e. Say, "after July 2010" yung andun, so any job exp starting Aug 1 2010 ay relevant na. Of course, with the exception pa rin na na-tag ni ACS na not relevant after that date. You get it, right?

@_sebodemacho said:

@Iktoyman said:

@ga2au said:

@Iktoyman said:

Cheers

Thanks sa sagot!

Hmm. Yes medyo mahirap nga. Pero sa tingin ko, kung ako nasa position mo, sa EOI pa lang lagay mo na additional 2 persons ang kasama mo to migrate -- your spouse and the baby. It's all waiting game rin kase e. Lalo't hindi pa malinaw plano ng AU sa next financial year. If ever ma-invite, tuloy tuloy naman na yun. Sayang kasi kung magla-lapse. :(

Yun nga iniisip din namin e, baka by the time rin naman na mag invite sila maglodge / mag-approve sila ng application, di naman super early. May nagkwento pa naman samin na November pa daw nagsubmit EOI, di pa rin naiinvite til now.

Pag naglapse kaya, matagal yung next na magiging invite?

• ga2auga2au NSW

@Iktoyman said:

wah kala ko nainvite kana. heheh anyways basta pag may invite, wag mong palampasin. kasi mahirap makatanggap ng invite sir. Pero kung ung occupation mo is ung bihira lang. like onti lang ung mga applicants kahit 65 points mo makakatanggap ka ng invitation.

2018 Dec- PTE Test
    2018 Dec- Proficient
    2019 Jun- Applied SA 489
    2019 Sep 09- Medical
    2019 Oct 24- Pre-invite from ACT 190 ( Didn't pursue it because lack of job opportunities)

• lecialecia Posts: 1,841Member

@ga2au said:

@Iktoyman said:

wah kala ko nainvite kana. heheh anyways basta pag may invite, wag mong palampasin. kasi mahirap makatanggap ng invite sir. Pero kung ung occupation mo is ung bihira lang. like onti lang ung mga applicants kahit 65 points mo makakatanggap ka ng invitation.

Agree ako dito, no false hope, but yung totoo lang according sa trend ng ITA. Pag 75 points maeexpire lang EOI bago mainvite 189 trend yan. For 189 mga 95 and up ang current trend for ITA except sa indemand occupation like nurses and other healthcare profession, at onshore applicants.

Anu pala occupation mo? Try to explore other visa options like 190 at 491 kung anjan occupation mo. Check mo ang ITA trend or di kaya sa Iscah. @lktoyman

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"

08/09/2017 - passed Australian Medical Scientist exam
    27/10/2017 - PTE LRSW- 77/80/75/85
    2018- got promoted, new job responsibilities,stop muna ang AUSSIE DREAM
    25/09/2018- PTE LRSW- 70/82/90/70 ( technical, ayaw magmove ng mouse ko sa listening, 2 WFD diko nasagot, submitted report\complain pero wala din)
    17/10/2018- PTE LRSW- 84/77/90/84
    09/02/2019- PTE LRSW- 83/82/90/85
    10/02/2019 -EOI lodge 75 (189) 80 (190)
    11/02/2019 - ITA received 189 ( 75 points)
    12/02/2019 - NSW ITA received 190 ( 80 points)
    19/02/2019 - SG PCC released
    20/02/2019 - Medical at SATA Ang Mo Kio @6-9 pm night clinic
    23/02/2019 - Visa lodged 189
    06/03/2019 - NBI provided ( umuwi ako Pinas kasi sa online Last name ni husband nag aapear, di pa ako nagchange ng married name ko kaya gusto ko kapareho nun passport at iba pang docs ko. Pag sa Pinas, pinakita ko lang passport ko at yun nirelease nila.

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

@_sebodemacho said:

@Iktoyman said:

@_sebodemacho said:

@Iktoyman said:

Should I:

@_sebodemacho said:

@Iktoyman said:

@ga2au said:

@Iktoyman said:

Cheers

Thanks sa sagot!

This is incorrect. Do not add the unborn baby in the eoi. There is an opportunity to add the newborn later on.

@_sebodemacho please refrain from suggesting things if unsure as this may mislead other applicants. Let’s all be responsible when sharing information/guiding members of the forum 😊

ga2au_sebodemachoCerberus13baikenanne.flawsome.19

@lecia said:

@ga2au said:

@Iktoyman said:

Agree ako dito, no false hope, but yung totoo lang according sa trend ng ITA. Pag 75 points maeexpire lang EOI bago mainvite 189 trend yan. For 189 mga 95 and up ang current trend for ITA except sa indemand occupation like nurses and other healthcare profession, at onshore applicants.

Anu pala occupation mo? Try to explore other visa options like 190 at 491 kung anjan occupation mo. Check mo ang ITA trend or di kaya sa Iscah. @lktoyman

Naku mataas na points din pala need for 189. IT ako, and yung Skills Assessment ko is pasado for Programmer Developer (261312 ANZSCO code). Tinignan ko naman sa MLTSSL, and pasok naman daw for 190 yung anzsco code na yun. Does this mean okay din chances ko for an invite?

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

This is incorrect. Do not add the unborn baby in the eoi. There is an opportunity to add the newborn later on.

@_sebodemacho please refrain from suggesting things if unsure as this may mislead other applicants. Let’s all be responsible when sharing information/guiding members of the forum 😊

Oh I see. So, it's okay just to put 1 person as a dependent in my EOI (i.e. my wife)? Sa application na lang mismo i-add si baby?

edited June 2020

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@_sebodemacho said:

@Iktoyman said:

@_sebodemacho said:

@Iktoyman said:

Should I:

@_sebodemacho said:

@Iktoyman said:

@ga2au said:

@Iktoyman said:

Cheers

Thanks sa sagot!

i disclaimed my statement that if i were in his position, that's probably i would do given my limited knowledge as well... the good thing, this is a forum and anybody could agree or disagree just like you said madam. thanks for the correction! i'll be more careful next time.

just read about this https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/change-in-situation/had-a-baby, so there is a proper way to add the newborn baby later in the process.

@RheaMARN1171933 :smiley:

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE

15 Nov | Medical Test

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

@Iktoyman said:

@lecia said:

@ga2au said:

@Iktoyman said:

Naku mataas na points din pala need for 189. IT ako, and yung Skills Assessment ko is pasado for Programmer Developer (261312 ANZSCO code). Tinignan ko naman sa MLTSSL, and pasok naman daw for 190 yung anzsco code na yun. Does this mean okay din chances ko for an invite?

Same tayo ng job code... Basta pataas ka ng points. Take every opportunity na favorable sayo.

Superior English, Partner Points (Competent English, valid Skills Assessment), NAATI CCL, etc...

Nobody knows right now kung pano mangyayari sa new financial year ng AU starting this July. So habang nagiintay ka pa rin kay baby, pataas ka lang ng points.

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE

15 Nov | Medical Test

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

• Cerberus13Cerberus13 Dublin Ireland

@Iktoyman said:

@lecia said:

@ga2au said:

@Iktoyman said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

Oh I see. So, it's okay just to put 1 person as a dependent in my EOI (i.e. my wife)? Sa application na lang mismo i-add si baby?

Naku ang alam ko ang taas ng 189 EOI trend score sa IT sector... Goodluck

ANZSCO 312111 - Architectural Draftsperson
    Location at the time of application: Offshore (Tokyo Japan) / DIY

2020-Mar : Vetassess submission - Priority processing
    2020-Apr : Vetassess positive assessment - 5+ years employment
    2020-Jun 25 : First take PTE-A Tokyo - Superior
    2020-Jun : SkillSelect EOI lodge - 190/491 : 90/100 points

2020 : Covid happened...

2020-Aug : Job Offer - Ireland, Critical Skills Employment Permit path
    2020-Oct : Ireland Work permit granted
    2020-Oct : EOI auto updated due to age score dedcution - 190/491 : 85/95
    2020-Nov 18 : Ireland Employment Visa application
    2020-Nov 25 : Ireland work visa approved
    2020-Dec 26 : Moved to Dublin from Tokyo

2022-Jun : EOI expired. New EOI lodged with no change in score
    2022-Aug : VIC opened for offshore. Lodged ROI for VIC
    2022-Sep : NSW opened for offshore. Created new EOI for NSW only
    2022-Sep : Removed 491 in my EOI. Only considering 190 for now
    2022-Nov 10 : Irish Stamp 4 status approved
    2022-Nov 29 : Received pre-ITA from NSW. Yay!
    2022-Nov 30 : Received nomination from NSW
    2023-Jan 13 : Visa 190 lodged
    2023-Feb 21 : Medicals
    2023-Feb 29 : Medicals cleared
    2023-Mar 15 : Japan PCC uploaded. Officially waiting for grant : )
    2023-Nov 23 : NSW 190 granted!

@_sebodemacho said:

Same tayo ng job code... Basta pataas ka ng points. Take every opportunity na favorable sayo.

Superior English, Partner Points (Competent English, valid Skills Assessment), NAATI CCL, etc...

Nobody knows right now kung pano mangyayari sa new financial year ng AU starting this July. So habang nagiintay ka pa rin kay baby, pataas ka lang ng points.

Yun nga e. so submit na ako EOI no? Bago pa mag July.

Pag naginvite ba sila good indication nang ma-aapprove yung application mo, or hindi pa din?

@barryco said:

Naku ang alam ko ang taas ng 189 EOI trend score sa IT sector... Goodluck

Balita ko nga. Mukhang 190 or 491 ang better chance. Thanks!

• trafalgartrafalgar Posts: 58Member

Hello po, hndi po nasama ung current job ko dun sa ACS result ko kasi on process na siya nung nagka work ulit ako.

Tanong ko lang po if makakaapekto ba un pag nag apply nko for 190 - na walang current job sa acs ?

@trafalgar said:
    Hello po, hndi po nasama ung current job ko dun sa ACS result ko kasi on process na siya nung nagka work ulit ako.

Tanong ko lang po if makakaapekto ba un pag nag apply nko for 190 - na walang current job sa acs ?

EOI ba ito?

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE

15 Nov | Medical Test

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

@Iktoyman said:

@_sebodemacho said:

Ikaw bahala haha. Kung komportable ka na mag EOI. Basta over 65pts pede ka naman na mag submit.

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE

15 Nov | Medical Test

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

@_sebodemacho said:
    EOI ba ito?

yes po, EOI and after EOI.. Example kung may state ba na required na kelangan may current job sa ACS..

• ga2auga2au NSW

@trafalgar said:

Not sure about sa ACS ha. but for my husband, Vetassess siya. Hindi niya isinama ung assessment ng current work niya kasi ngabago palang siya. okay naman.

2018 Dec- PTE Test
    2018 Dec- Proficient
    2019 Jun- Applied SA 489
    2019 Sep 09- Medical

@trafalgar said:

@_sebodemacho said:
    EOI ba ito?

yes po, EOI and after EOI.. Example kung may state ba na required na kelangan may current job sa ACS..

Wala naman ganon requirement..

@ga2au said:

@trafalgar said:

Not sure about sa ACS ha. but for my husband, Vetassess siya. Hindi niya isinama ung assessment ng current work niya kasi ngabago palang siya. okay naman.

Just like what @ga2au said, it won't matter kung merong current job. Mag-matter lang kung magdedeclare ka sa EOI mo na 'relevant' pero sa assessment mo, hindi pala... Never do that. Kung ano lang yung napa-assess mo and nasa results, yun lang declare mo sa EOI as relevant or not. Hope it's clear.

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE

15 Nov | Medical Test

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

yes, thank you po @ga2au at @_sebodemacho ..

@_sebodemacho said:

@Iktoyman said:

@_sebodemacho said:

Ikaw bahala haha. Kung komportable ka na mag EOI. Basta over 65pts pede ka naman na mag submit.

Sige, laban na yan. Haha. Thanks sa advice!

@Iktoyman said:

@_sebodemacho said:

@Iktoyman said:

@_sebodemacho said:

Sige, laban na yan. Haha. Thanks sa advice!

Ahaha.. May expiry ang EOI ha. Consider mo rin. 2yrs from creation date. Basta pataas ka lang ng points. Yun i-goal mo.

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE

15 Nov | Medical Test

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

• DanaustraliaDanaustralia Tagaytay Philippines

Good day po sa lahat. Plan ko po mag apply for PR to Australia, Mechanical Engineer po ako at isama ko sa apply ang family ko (wife ko at 2 kids namin)
    Sa dami po infos, di ko alam saan mag start. Hingi po sana ako advice, thanks!

• ga2auga2au NSW

@Danaustralia said:
    Good day po sa lahat. Plan ko po mag apply for PR to Australia, Mechanical Engineer po ako at isama ko sa apply ang family ko (wife ko at 2 kids namin)

You start from here:
    https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-finder

also to find the states that occupation is open:
    https://www.anzscosearch.com/search/

Then you may have to google each states website about their requirements.

Just Google. nandun lahat ang mga infos.

If you have spare money and need guidance from an agent, you can hire one. Again, research agents whose are MARA approved only.

Danaustralia

2018 Dec- PTE Test
    2018 Dec- Proficient
    2019 Jun- Applied SA 489
    2019 Sep 09- Medical

• DanaustraliaDanaustralia Tagaytay Philippines

Thank you very much > @ga2au said:

@Danaustralia said:

You start from here:
    https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-finder

also to find the states that occupation is open:
    https://www.anzscosearch.com/search/

Then you may have to google each states website about their requirements.

Just Google. nandun lahat ang mga infos.

If you have spare money and need guidance from an agent, you can hire one. Again, research agents whose are MARA approved only.

Will follow your advice and explore your instructions. Godbless po!