Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

VETASSESS question

Comments

• jluretajlureta Posts: 28Member

Hi guys, question regarding using Philhealth as payment evidence. Is there a way to show contributions in Philhealth na nag shoshow ng employer name? I'm talking about past employers, 2019 and 2020 to be exact, since ang lumalabas lng na employer sa profile(Member Data Record) sa Philhealth website is the latest employer.

• era222era222 Philippines

@jlureta said:
    Hi guys, question regarding using Philhealth as payment evidence. Is there a way to show contributions in Philhealth na nag shoshow ng employer name? I'm talking about past employers, 2019 and 2020 to be exact, since ang lumalabas lng na employer sa profile(Member Data Record) sa Philhealth website is the latest employer.

In my experience, wala. And I only submitted PhilHealth evidence for my latest employer. Went fine naman.

212415 - Technical Writer | Offshore, PH | With agent | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work: 0 | Qualification: 15 | Single: 10 | NAATI: 5 | Total: 80+5 for SC190 | Granted 190 NSW

December 5: Started consulting with agents

March 5: Hiatus

February 28: Resumed my application
    June 16: PTE - Started studying on my own (Used Pearson mock tests and APEUni)
    June 21: PTE - Booked my exam
    June 23: VETASSESS - Submitted my application
    June 24: VETASSESS - Status "Lodged"
    August 26: PTE - Exam at Trident Makati
    August 30: PTE - Results: SUPERIOR (LRSW 90) - Read my study/exam tips
    September 14: NAATI CCL - Booked my exam
    November 26: NAATI CCL - Exam
    November 30: VETASSESS - Requested for updated reference letter
    December 7: VETASSESS - Submitted updated reference letter
    December 16: VETASSESS - Result - POSITIVE ASSESSMENT!
    December 22: NAATI CCL - Results - Passed (77.5/90) - Just took the CCL cram course
    December 23: EOI - Lodged 190 for VIC and NSW

January 6: Submitted petition for correction of birth certificate (just in case)
    January 10: STATE NOM - Received pre-invite from NSW for 190 TYL / Discontinued VIC ROI
    January 23: STATE NOM - Submitted nomination application to NSW
    January 24: Received ITA from NSW for 190 visa first thing in the morning tears of joy
    February 17: Lodged 190 visa application / Scheduled my medicals at St. Luke's BGC
    March 4: First-time visit to Melbourne and Sydney
    March 13: Medicals
    March 17: Police clearance
    March 21: Medicals cleared
    April 5: Uploaded corrected birth certificate (TYL, my LCRO was efficient)
    October 16: Received commencement email
    December 28: PR VISA GRANT

• J_123KJ_123K Posts: 3Member

Hi, new to this forum. I know na baka nakapag answer na kayo ng question na to before, but just wanted to ask myself kasi parang ang hirap mag search using the search tool dito. hehe.

Anyway, I was wondering na kasi I graduated BusinessAd and have 12 years work experience sa bank sa pinas under under credit and loans.

Based on my research, pasok ako sa 552211: Credit or Loans Officer (Aus) sa ANZSCO list. However, di to available sa SOP sa immigration.

So the next occupation that I'm eyeing at is 132111: Corporate Services Manager.

Based on my review sa roles and tasks, make relate naman sa work experience ko, but not exact. This is why I need your inputs since I've already lined up my documentation sa Vetassess and counting my prayers hehe.

Thanks!

@J_123K said:
    Hi, new to this forum. I know na baka nakapag answer na kayo ng question na to before, but just wanted to ask myself kasi parang ang hirap mag search using the search tool dito. hehe.

Anyway, I was wondering na kasi I graduated BusinessAd and have 12 years work experience sa bank sa pinas under under credit and loans.

Based on my research, pasok ako sa 552211: Credit or Loans Officer (Aus) sa ANZSCO list. However, di to available sa SOP sa immigration.

So the next occupation that I'm eyeing at is 132111: Corporate Services Manager.

Based on my review sa roles and tasks, make relate naman sa work experience ko, but not exact. This is why I need your inputs since I've already lined up my documentation sa Vetassess and counting my prayers hehe.

Thanks!

The title isn't that important. What matters is if aligned yung tasks/duties mo sa naka-list for that occupation. Good luck!

212415 - Technical Writer | Offshore, PH | With agent | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work: 0 | Qualification: 15 | Single: 10 | NAATI: 5 | Total: 80+5 for SC190 | Granted 190 NSW

December 22: NAATI CCL - Results - Passed (77.5/90) - Just took the CCL cram course

January 6: Submitted petition for correction of birth certificate (just in case)
    January 10: STATE NOM - Received pre-invite from NSW for 190 TYL / Discontinued VIC ROI
    January 24: Received ITA from NSW for 190 visa first thing in the morning tears of joy
    February 17: Lodged 190 visa application / Scheduled my medicals at St. Luke's BGC

• magueromaguero Adelaide

@J_123K said:

Thanks!

Have you also had a look at Vetassess' information sheet for Corporate Services Manager? Parang napakalayo nung tasks nya from that of Credit or Loans Officer. Try to check again if there is another occupation na mas malapit, mas exact yung tasks sa actual job mo. Don't think about the job title. The important thing is that most of your tasks match the tasks listed under the nominated occupation. Now, if you can get documentation from your employer proving that most of your tasks are similar to that of Corporate Services Manager even if you are under credit and loans then there's no harm in trying if you can afford it anyway.

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,696Member, Administrator, Moderator

@J_123K said:

Thanks!

Action with care….you’ll be required to provide org chart. This is a managerial position so you will need to show your place in the org chart otherwise the assessment will bound to fail. It’s not about just aligning your tasks, it’s about proving you are in the managerial level. All the best

@maguero said:

@J_123K said:

Thanks!

Have you also had a look at Vetassess' information sheet for Corporate Services Manager? Parang napakalayo nung tasks nya from that of Credit or Loans Officer. Try to check again if there is another occupation na mas malapit, mas exact yung tasks sa actual job mo. Don't think about the job title. The important thing is that most of your tasks match the tasks listed under the nominated occupation. Now, if you can get documentation from your employer proving that most of your tasks are similar to that of Corporate Services Manager even if you are under credit and loans then there's no harm in trying if you can afford it anyway.

Thanks sir! Based on my review they have similarities sa work roles/tasks based on my employment cert.

Mas specific lang yung mga tasks ko sa work ko dati sa bank vs sa Corporate services manager which covers broad aspects of handling a corporation.

Thanks for your inputs. Ive downloaded the fact sheet which I wasn't able to view before.

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@J_123K said:

Thanks!

Action with care….you’ll be required to provide org chart. This is a managerial position so you will need to show your place in the org chart otherwise the assessment will bound to fail. It’s not about just aligning your tasks, it’s about proving you are in the managerial level. All the best

Yes! Thanks sir!

• charls059charls059 Posts: 38Member

Hi! Yung prior employment ko kasi startup ng malaking company. In the middle of my employment, nilipat kami sa ibang kompanya.
    Nasa COE na binigay nila sakin 2015-2017 ung period na nagwork ako sa kanila. Kaya lang ung ibang documents ko --contract at SSS, nagrereflect 2016 lang ako nagstart sa kanila.

Paano ko kaya maeexplain to sa asessor? May mga google links na makikita yung naunang start-up namin na naging 'brand name' na lang ng actual company. Pwede ko kaya ilink yun? paanong klaseng document kaya kailangan ko ipakita? ang complicated kasi.

Thank you!

@charls059 said:
    Hi! Yung prior employment ko kasi startup ng malaking company. In the middle of my employment, nilipat kami sa ibang kompanya.
    Nasa COE na binigay nila sakin 2015-2017 ung period na nagwork ako sa kanila. Kaya lang ung ibang documents ko --contract at SSS, nagrereflect 2016 lang ako nagstart sa kanila.

Paano ko kaya maeexplain to sa asessor? May mga google links na makikita yung naunang start-up namin na naging 'brand name' na lang ng actual company. Pwede ko kaya ilink yun? paanong klaseng document kaya kailangan ko ipakita? ang complicated kasi.

Thank you!

I would probably add a statement or an explanation sa work reference letter, since that would be signed by HR or your previous manager. Did not personally experience this, though, so wait for other inputs :)

• marosemarose Philippines

Good day po, pasensya na po if nasagot na ito before but would really appreciate any help. I am eyeing Project and Program Administrator na SOL via VETASSESS. My undergrad and postgrad tho are not related to this SOL (engineering kasi both). So mababawasan po ba yung claimable years of experience dahil dito?

I am also wondering if ok na magpa-assess ng qualification sa Engineers Australia then just not add the RSEA. Pwede kaya yon? If pwede, pano ako makaka-claim ng work experience points?

Thanks po ng marami.

• ConboyboyConboyboy Sa puso mo

@marose said:
    Good day po, pasensya na po if nasagot na ito before but would really appreciate any help. I am eyeing Project and Program Administrator na SOL via VETASSESS. My undergrad and postgrad tho are not related to this SOL (engineering kasi both). So mababawasan po ba yung claimable years of experience dahil dito?

I am also wondering if ok na magpa-assess ng qualification sa Engineers Australia then just not add the RSEA. Pwede kaya yon? If pwede, pano ako makaka-claim ng work experience points?

Thanks po ng marami.

Yan yung description from vetassess. Parang hanap nila is diploma lang or higher, na mention din sa Highly relevant major fields of study include: Project management

Basahin mo lang at unawain.
    https://www.vetassess.com.au/Portals/0/Downloads/qualification_assessment/Program_or_Project_Administrator.pdf

era222
  • whimpeewhimpee Posts: 419Member

@J_123K said:

Thanks!

I tried getting an assessment for the same code but failed. They are looking for someone that has experience with oversight on multiple services in a company and not just managing one specific area.

Cerberus13

491 Visa: Human Resource Adviser - 223111 (80 points) | Age: 15 | English: 10 | Work: 15 | Education : 15 | Partner : 10 | Nomination: 15
    09 Aug 2016 - VETASSESS Initial, Positive
    03 Jan 2020 - VETASSESS Reassessment, Positive
    29 Jan 2020 - EOI submitted for 491 (NSW) - 65 pts
    10 Feb 2020 - IELTS, Proficient
    15 Feb 2020 - EOI updated - 75 pts
    18 Jan 2022 - VETASSESS Renewal
    14 Oct 2022 - EOI submitted for 491 (NSW) - 80 pts
    10 Nov 2022 - Pre-invite received from NSW, applied on the same day
    18 Nov 2022 - NSW Nomination approved
    21 Nov 2022 - 491 Visa Lodged
    22 Nov 2022 - Submitted Forms 80 and 1221
    25 Nov 2022 - Medical exam and Biometrics
    6 Dec 2022 - Additional medical check requested for 1 dependent
    3 Jan 2023 - Complete health clearance
    5 Jun 2023 - Immi Assessment Commenced email received
    20 Jul 2023 - Visa Grant

@Conboyboy said:

@marose said:

Thanks po ng marami.

Yan yung description from vetassess. Parang hanap nila is diploma lang or higher, na mention din sa Highly relevant major fields of study include: Project management

https://www.vetassess.com.au/Portals/0/Downloads/qualification_assessment/Program_or_Project_Administrator.pdf

Thank you po! I am also reading the same resource. Was just hesitant kasi it seems mababawasan yung work experience ko (for claiming at least 5 points sa EOI) since parang hindi highly relevant yung study (as mentioned, ang highly relevant are management courses such as project management or business administration). Mag-wait pa siguro ako to at add more work experience bago magpa-assess.

@marose said:

@Conboyboy said:

@marose said:

Thanks po ng marami.

Thank you po! I am also reading the same resource. Was just hesitant kasi it seems mababawasan yung work experience ko (for claiming at least 5 points sa EOI) since parang hindi highly relevant yung study (as mentioned, ang highly relevant are management courses such as project management or business administration). Mag-wait pa siguro ako to at add more work experience bago magpa-assess.

Sorry, ano ba tinapos mo? Best bet is to check other fellow Prog Proj Admin kung ano natapos nila. In construction, a proj admin/prog Admin can be an architect, civil by training. Kasi sa construction another name diyan is project coordinator.

Check mo curriculum mo (refer to your subjects that you took in uni/college listed in your transcript of records) baka nabanggit don anything relating to management. (In architecture, wala masyado sa management but an architect can be a proj admin/coordinator and lead to CPM also.

Goodluck.

marose
  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,696Member, Administrator, Moderator

@marose said:

@Conboyboy said:

@marose said:

Thanks po ng marami.

You might as well get assessed now instead of waiting. When you’re at the EOI stage, the working years get accumulated anyway. Ang importante nakasalang ka na so EOI to hopefully get invited at some point.

Conboyboyera222marosepandabibi

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@marose said:

@Conboyboy said:

@marose said:

Thanks po ng marami.

You might as well get assessed now instead of waiting. When you’re at the EOI stage, the working years get accumulated anyway. Ang importante nakasalang ka na so EOI to hopefully get invited at some point.

Ohhh! Hindi ko po narealize ito salamat po ng marami sa advice.

@Conboyboy said:

@marose said:

@Conboyboy said:

@marose said:

Thanks po ng marami.

Sorry, ano ba tinapos mo? Best bet is to check other fellow Prog Proj Admin kung ano natapos nila. In construction, a proj admin/prog Admin can be an architect, civil by training. Kasi sa construction another name diyan is project coordinator.

Check mo curriculum mo (refer to your subjects that you took in uni/college listed in your transcript of records) baka nabanggit don anything relating to management. (In architecture, wala masyado sa management but an architect can be a proj admin/coordinator and lead to CPM also.

Goodluck.

Thank you po, this makes sense. My undergrad is civil here sa PH, my postgrad is envi eng coursework sa Oz (1yr lang tho kaya di ko din ma-claim directly). I am also reaching out sa ibang Prog Proj Admin na successful po, hopefully makakuha ng tips din. But as one of our mates here sa forum suggested, mukhang mas better to get assessed now than to wait for more work exp as it accumulates naman once EOI is lodged.

Anothet thought tho - mukhang may changes in migration policies soon (tentatively on July) so parang wait and see din po ang lagay.

Welcome. Get assessed, once you have more info from fellow proj admin/contract admin. Tapos lodge na ng EOI. :)
    Goodluck and hopefully you get your invite soon!

• bonezbonez Posts: 11Member

sa mga nakapag standard processing po sa vetassess, ilang days from status "In Progress" lumabas ang result nyo? thanks po

Francis_Padua_21
  • pandabibipandabibi Posts: 24Member

Hello po sorry sa noob question, I am currently completing my application with vetassess and san po usually nakikita yung "Signed Applicant Declaration" ito po ba ay may template sila or sarili ko ng gagawin ito?

Also another question, yung Diploma po sa "'Award Certificate" category po ba talags siya ilalagay?

Thank you po! :)

@pandabibi said:
    Hello po sorry sa noob question, I am currently completing my application with vetassess and san po usually nakikita yung "Signed Applicant Declaration" ito po ba ay may template sila or sarili ko ng gagawin ito?

Also another question, yung Diploma po sa "'Award Certificate" category po ba talags siya ilalagay?

Please Ignore my first question po nakita ko na siya. Yung 2nd question na lang po. Salamat :)

@pandabibi said:

@pandabibi said:

Please Ignore my first question po nakita ko na siya. Yung 2nd question na lang po. Salamat :)

Yes, dun ko sya nilagay

pandabibi

491 Visa: Human Resource Adviser - 223111 (80 points) | Age: 15 | English: 10 | Work: 15 | Education : 15 | Partner : 10 | Nomination: 15
    20 Jul 2023 - Visa Grant

@whimpee said:

@pandabibi said:

@pandabibi said:

Yes, dun ko sya nilagay

Hi guys, regarding payment evidence specifically BIR 2316. I was able to obtain my 2316 from my past employer from 2019. I have a concern kasi ang file na naprovide nila is parang scanned lng through mobile phone. Will a phone scanned copy be accepted by VETASSESS?

• Sweetluca_phSweetluca_ph Posts: 22Member

hi goodmorning po, sa experience nyo po what time po pwede mag abang para makakuha ng slot sa priority processing? palaging po kase reached na daw ang qouta.. before 6am and before 7 am naka abang na ako.. everyday po ba yun kahit weekends? Thanks po.

@jlureta said:
    Hi guys, regarding payment evidence specifically BIR 2316. I was able to obtain my 2316 from my past employer from 2019. I have a concern kasi ang file na naprovide nila is parang scanned lng through mobile phone. Will a phone scanned copy be accepted by VETASSESS?

Ang alam ko is clear colored copies dapat.

20 Jul 2023 - Visa Grant

• aomanalotoaomanaloto Posts: 1Member

Hi everyone! Just got a positive assessment from VETASSESS, pero 1 year less than actual employment lang ang considered (first year of employment was used as qualifying period). So number of years assess positively is only 1.5, instead of the full 2.5yrs.

Question is, do I still declare the full employment when lodging my EOI? Bale first year tagged as non-relevant for points (1yr non-relevant, 1.5yrs relevant)? Or only declare the relevant duration?

Thanks!!

@aomanaloto said:
    Hi everyone! Just got a positive assessment from VETASSESS, pero 1 year less than actual employment lang ang considered (first year of employment was used as qualifying period). So number of years assess positively is only 1.5, instead of the full 2.5yrs.

Question is, do I still declare the full employment when lodging my EOI? Bale first year tagged as non-relevant for points (1yr non-relevant, 1.5yrs relevant)? Or only declare the relevant duration?

Thanks!!

Ang alam ko you put employnent history in the last 10 years but for the years not counted by VETASSESS, indicate that you're not claiming points.

20 Jul 2023 - Visa Grant

@whimpee said:

@jlureta said:

Ang alam ko is clear colored copies dapat.

Diba black and white naman po format ng BIR form 2316?