Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• iheartoziheartoz Sydney
    @kulay17 ang bibilangin sa account na yan is your september 10 balance of 11k. kahit pa naging 5.7M pa sya sa september 19, hindi end balance ang pinagbabasehan. yung pinakamaliit talaga na amount sa lahat ng transactions.
  • kulay17kulay17 Mandaluyong
    @trinketz_07

ou eh

applied for sub class 572

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@kulay17 ang bibilangin sa account na yan is your september 10 balance of 11k. kahit pa naging 5.7M pa sya sa september 19, hindi end balance ang pinagbabasehan. yung pinakamaliit talaga na amount sa lahat ng transactions.

ganun po ba sbi kc agent ko ok lng hayyy sad nmn paanu kya pwde gawin dun...

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

• trinketz_07trinketz_07 San Pablo City
    @kulay17 ate pag lodge mo sa oct you will need to submit ung 3mos na bank statements so july,aug and sept...dapat po ate wala baba sa required showmoney sayo..since ang pinaka lowest na balance po is 11k so dun ang ibabase ni embassy.di.po ung oustanding balance...on ung foreign acct din na 33k usd basta withheld cya for 3 mos before ka naglodge...ako nga singapore esavings din un proof of funds ng kuya ko,i also added cert of employment nya atleast malalaman ng co kng saan nakuha ni kuya ung money dhil you have to prove that also..lalo na saken kc ang kuya ko 32 years old lang kaya masyado bata daw so what we dis nag issue ang office ng kuya ko ng cert of employment naka state ang.monthly salary nya in dollars.din para supported.kaya alao ask docs sa sponaors.mo proof kng saan nila nakuha ung funds mo kasi may nabasa din ako ng kelangan mapakita mo din kng saan nanggaling.ang pera nila.i hope makakatulong.
  • Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @Siopao23 yes she is...mara registered po siya and we also checked sa immigration...she was only referred to me by a friend..sydney based po siya..they have office in ortigas but she only comes once in a while...so i am communicating to her through email and madalas ung mga staff nya sa manila...
    Thats good kasi minsan may mga nagpapanggap na mara sila. Nabayaran mo na accomodation mo?

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@kulay17 pwede din yan kaya lang magmomove ka ng paglodge..di ka pwd lodge sa oct...dpat ma maintain nyo muna in 3 mos ung acct na di baba sa required na proof of funds sayo...it will apply sa lahat ng transactions ng acct..
    Ung 33kusd pwede un basta nakawithheld for.3 mos and same will apply no lower than sa show money mo dapat.
    @kulay17 nabasa ko dito yan several times from different people. actual experiences. so, most probably, ganun talaga yun. magkano ba nirequire na show money? di ba enough ang USD 33k?
    @Siopao23 di pa po...sabi naman nila pag lumabas na visa saka nalang daw po.....mabait naman siya...
    @iheartoz

2.1 po u nklgay sa last refusal letter ko.

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

submit po ng agent ko passbook copy lng

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@kulay17 ayyy di kasya ung 33k usd...around 1.4plus lang un dba?pwede ung sa tita mo ngaun un nga lang antayin mo ung 3 mos na di baba sa required na show money sayo...savings acct ba ung 33k usd?para dadagdagan nalang ng ibang acct.
    opo savings account.

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@kulay17 ok basta withheld na ng 3 mos pwede na...since 2.1M ang required sayo so dadagdagan mo pa un ng acct na di baba sa 700k ang acct...or .as malaki di mas maganda daw....review mo muna statements nung 33kusd na acct.
    @iheartoz

2.1 po u nklgay sa last refusal letter ko.

Ilang year ba course mo at may dependents ka ba?

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@trinketz_07

hayyy kung oct. b ko mglodge from wat month u statement n kukunin ko

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@siopao23

2 yrs.6 mon. opo may dependent

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

pacheck nga po 2 u fincial requirements

http://www.immi.gov.au/students/students/572-2/financial.htm

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@siopao23

2 yrs.6 mon. opo may dependent
    Kaya pala malaki ang show money mo.

@Siopao23

ou nga po eh.. ok lng po b submit u passbook copy

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@kulay17 yan din sinunbmit ko eh. Isa sa mga sponsor ko kasi savings passbook

cnu po ang sponsor from US?

plan to lodge on oct. 1 kelan ko dpat ipasend u notarized papers ng sponsor ko?
    at u bank statement at bank certificate? ty

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

• PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    Dahil makulit ako at kailangan ko ng prompt response...nag email ako ulit sa CO ko..

Good morning [CO],

Just talked to my uncle in the US with regard to what you sent me. He basically had the same questions that I've asked. Since he was a retired United States Navy, instead of a regular bank, they were privileged to save using TSP (Thrift Saving Plan), that's why the big chunk of money is saved in there.

Anyhow, he and I basically need to know how can we have that money ([xx]k US Dollars on his Thrift Saving Plan) to meet the needed amount 36K + AU Dollars to support my studies materialize or meet your standards?

The bolder move is move part of that money to his regular bank account though it won't satisfy the condition that it has been there for 3 months. The money on his Thrift Saving Plan has been there for a long time, since it has been like his piggy bank when he was still serving the United States Navy.

We kindly ask your advise with regard to what do regarding such situation. We really appreciate your prompt response and the time that we were given to comply.

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

@PampangasBest question lang. san ka nag-eemail ngayon? sa email address ba ng CO mo or dun sa generic email address nila ([email protected])? di kasi nagrereply sa generic e.
    @iheartoz ako jan sa generic ako nagemail..nagreply naman on the 3rd day..
    @trinketz_07 ah ok. thanks. :)
  • TinerBebiTinerBebi Singapore
    edited September 2013
    Good morning mga sis and brods...

Salamat @iheartoz

@PampangasBest @trinketz_07 sana wag naman kayong magkatampuhan... Just to share with php 1.8M ang show money na kelangan nmin produce ni husband!!!! Waaaaah

Nominated Occupation: Civil Engineer
    Primary applicant: husband + wife

Nov 29, 2013 - IELTS (L-7.0 R-7.0 W-6.5 S-6.5 OBS-7.0)
    June 18, 2014 – CDR sent to EA via DHL Singapore
    June 20, 2014 – Payment acknowledgement from EA
    Oct. 13, 2014 - EA Assessment Positive Results (thank you Lord!!!)

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." – Ecclesiastes 3:11

@TinerBebi di naman po...ok lang..:)
  • PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    @iheartoz sa generic lang.. ang email gateway nila isa lang.. kinuquery lang via your DOCUMUNET NUMBER.. kaya make sure na ilagay mo sa subject ung document number. Swerte ko nga eh, every email ko may reply. Nakulitan siguro :P

@TinerBebi - i am sure di naman kami nagkatampuhan ni @trinketz_07... it's just that siyempre we need to elaborate lang for everybody's sake. Healthy conversation naman po.

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

• TinerBebiTinerBebi Singapore
    edited September 2013
    @PampangasBest @trinketz_07

Naninigurado lang po... Hehehe para one big happy family tayo dito... Got my offer letter na!!! Need to pay TF na lang...

Nominated Occupation: Civil Engineer
    Primary applicant: husband + wife

Nov 29, 2013 - IELTS (L-7.0 R-7.0 W-6.5 S-6.5 OBS-7.0)
    June 18, 2014 – CDR sent to EA via DHL Singapore
    June 20, 2014 – Payment acknowledgement from EA
    Oct. 13, 2014 - EA Assessment Positive Results (thank you Lord!!!)

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." – Ecclesiastes 3:11